It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
computer network admin at qwest dsl level 3 support.

link   
I am trying to understand seppa tikko.

link   
...What's up everyone. I hope to interact with you and share some of my open-minded idea's with you. Send me an e-mail!

link   
high, i am from missouri and i miss Jeb!!

link   
Heilpraktikerin und Beautycoach
Trainerin und Coach für Familiensysteme

Lebe deinen Traum

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You never rule out the possibility of something till it is proved beyound resonable doubt BY YOURSELF that it is impossible or false, and then you check again.

link   
Life is to precious to ignore and destroy.

link   
always somewhere

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Greetigs, I am a human droid in Los Angeles, California. Possible the mirror to never never land outside of santa barbara that a human in America could come across in a metrop. I hope to bring the unkeen insight of life here in
the closest thing to severality since Vegas. I hope to gain waves from the third metaphysical length, .I was directed here in the most appropriate manner that i am soon finding situations to take different form.so soon.

it willbe NICE to speak with you,,,,,ALL

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
TO expand the minds of readers to a higher level of understanding for universal events, as well as conspiracies of the true political plans of action for our world and how it all correlates It's going to get nasty in the next few years. I believe to have imperical evidence thereof and profecies to rely upon as we all should by nature. thank you

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I want to join abovetopsecret to share with everyone here the knowledge I have accumilated over the years, also to gain knowledge that ATS members have gathered over the years therefore contributed to the collective knowledge of everyone on this website.

link   
I am an actor with a thirst for the hidden history of my world and my country - England. We do not have a well documented history; shrouded in lies and stolen fabrications i hope to gain knowledge on the land of Kings.

link   
I hope to contribute some logic, and wish to reply to the goldchip thread..

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hope to learn everything i can. I will read through this site thoroughly and learn until my mind is satisfied although i can never learn enough. I wish to contribute my knowledge and to ask many questions to help me learn as well (socratic method). I am 16 years old and although i may be young, my heart is dedicated to life itself and being the best i can and learning everything i can.

link   
I hope to learn and share, Love, Life and Knowledge, it is when all the pieces of the puzzel are aranges infround of us that we can see the whole.Each of us is one piece of the whole

link   
sometime sercets are best to kept, but one day it may not be anymore...

what sup ...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Looking to verify, prove, be testiment to the truth.

link   
I am an interested American who is amazed that with all the info. available on 9-11, how is this information is not able to make to the US? It seems like the evidence is so overwhelming that it could not be covered up.

link   
I'm a student of all things not passing the smell test, the all-too-quickly dismissed, etc. I possess a healthy scepticism of those in power who would lose much by outside scrutiny..I have many questions and am looking for a community to learn & share with... Thx!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm a poet, debater, graphic artist and photographer rolled into one.
Experienced forum goer, recently left a large forum for more intelligent thought.
I like to learn from, and add to forums.
I think i would enjoy BTS and ATS quite a lot.

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join