It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I occasionally come across interesting information, and if it checks out, I pass it along.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i fought a war that has become more and more unsettleing with me on its circumstances. the men and women i will never see again, what did they die for? what did i fight for? its been said this is a war on terror, well i cannot buy that if this was true then why didnt this war begin some thirty years ago with the countries of iran, lebanon and libya where the american people knew the enemy. i think american mothers would have sacrificed their sons easier than now, after seeing americans killed and thrown off of plans, a marine colonel executed and hung from the streets in lebanon, the iranians holding american hostages. we did nothing when the fighting would have been justified. i cant see the justice here. i see no positive future for us as americans, the world hates us. and our government doesnt care about the people. we are all slaves to our capitalist masters,,we are truely doomed. May God have mercy on us all.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i hope to learn more about whats going on in the world and to better understand our government

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
im a deist who was recently told to research god and the bible when i told someone i was a deist. so now i am looking for evidence for and against the bible so as not to be ignorent.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I just want to brighten my horizon on topics other then the norm.

XPO

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interested in learning and expanding my mind due to a friend who happens to be a memeber of this site

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My name is Michael Burns.I'm the publisher of Survival Planet and a professional survivalist.

I'm also a pro-gun, anti-government, angry-white-male conservative who's preparing to survive a World War 3, nuclear armageddon, doomsday scenario, or any other scenario i'm presented with. I'm your basic paranoid, bunker- mentality type who hoards survival supplies just incase there needed. In some ways perhaps even hoping they will be. Then I plan to sit back and laugh at those who tell me i'm crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm a realist with my eyes wide open, and i see it comming. It's not an if. It's a when.

I am an Ex-Canadian Infantry soldier with many advanced qualifications. I know how to kick ass and take names if it becomes necessary. Some of the training i received was. Machine Gunner, Patrolling and Reconnosaince, Escape and Evassion, Level One Medic, Hand to Hand Combat, and more. Not to mention the years in civilian life both before and after the military i have spent training and preparing.

link   
Christian, Independent, Patriot

link   
I ran across your website a couple weeks ago and found lots of stuff that intrigued me.. not really sure what I can contribute specifically, but people that know me say I'm 'smarter than my own good' lol.. anyways hope I can continue to find new interesting things to talk about on here..

(mod edit, personal details removed at members request)

[edit on 1-9-2006 by pantha]

link   
From India, here i hope to know more about all these Top Secret news. And hope to share my bit of knowledge which i guess is very lettle in thsi field atleast.

link   
Interested in the SKS discussion

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I like airplanes and I would like to learn more about top secret ones.

link   
I have always had a fascination in the unknown and am always searching for explanations for situations that cannot be explained.

link   
Graduated in physics, but working as a manager and consultant. Main fields of interests: imagination development, problems solving, and future scenarios development.

link   
Im a 32 yr old South Australian, who likes to question things, and have found your site to be very informative , with a lot of differing opinions, and colourful people.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have long been interested in researching anything that was unexplained. I'm seeking out some intelligent debate on such subjects.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i am australian from sydney who wants to consume information and delegate fact and fiction to an understanding of what we all subject our beliefs to or what we interprete through propaganda and what we portrail exists throug the eyes mind and hands of our brothers belief is hope of survival to Be Life or to Be Lie F george grimsdell 631 pm sunday 28th of august 2005

RML

link   
Gossip travels faster than soud, and the sound of Truth ,escpes many ....
Marcel

link   
in search of an angel helen my soulmate

new topics

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join