It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A thinking human. A veteran of the Gulf War - Part One. A moral Jew. An Anti Zionist and an anti disinformationist (the two seem to go hand in hand). A defender of the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Which means I no longer have much in common with what the US is being morphed into.

You may review my positions on RenewAmerica.us, in the Minuteman Forum, under the thread 'The Eviscerated Constition - A Foregone Conclusion' among others.

link   
i saw a ufo at my home

link   
I enjoy the constructive and intelligent exchange of ideas your forum seems to foster. Iwant to hear the opinions of everyone, especially those who disagree with me.

link   
Hello, I am a 32 year old mother and I have been having dreams of my dead Mother that r freaking me out.

link   
I am a student of Life, I enjoy learning about all things. This website seems to offer a lot of infornation that fits the bill.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hi all,

just hoping to learn more about military tech and the likes in a more social way.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am a femal that has been interested in The Earth and her ascension for about 20 yrs. . After reviewing a video by Ramptha I read the book behold a pale horse. And also saw a video William Cooper made on the earth and et's. I am mainly interested in connecting with others of like mind and spirit. In the Name of ONE , Sandy

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
im interested in all the content of the site , particularly those items that discuss space flight . government secret projects and thoretical science

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am very interested in Mayan culture and have travelled extensively to most major Mayan sights in Mexico,Guatemala & Belize

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am a long time skeptic and lover of knowledge. I share what I know and ask questions when I don't.

link   
I am a full-time mom to four teenagers. This is the first computer I have ever owned and I need to learn everything I can. I don't feel like I have a lot to offer except genuine interest and a willing spirit.

link   
I may not have a lot to contribute but I sure want to learn.

link   
Irish guy living in Hong Kong. Have worked & lived and worked in East Asia for 10 years. Interested and informed on East Asian politics. Politically liberal in the Euro sense. Opionated, outspoken, intelligent.

link   
Hi, I am a nuclear trained submariner and electrictian in the navy (as if that wasnt redundant) with my own bits to throw in here if you care to accept me.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just a guy from Oz searching for some clarity in this foggy world.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I m Chinese.I come here to view the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am a messenger of the truth ,I will have a radio and internet radio station in a few weeks on American Voice Radio Network, I was a sniper in the drug wars in the 70s,And im at WAR trying to be free at HOME!!!!!!! just like you!!! lets pull together and fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am an intellectual, deep thinker who has had many experiences I cannot explain. I discovered ATS several years ago and recently became interested in some of the content on the discussion board. In joining the discussion board, I hope to gain deeper understanding of some of my experiences and possibly help others gain insight by sharing my views and experiences.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hi just intrested in this type of thing

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One individual concerned about what the government is doing to our country, it's liberties and freedoms.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join