It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i've been coming to this page about 4 years and have finally decided i *must* join!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am a chinese college student from zhejiang provice in China.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a voice of reason in what seems to be a land of dreamers and fantasists...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have been searching for the truth behind the false reality we have been presented and also for kindred souls.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I come from Beijing,China.I am now studing English very hardly,hope to join you.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey, I'm a web dev from the UK. My interests lie mainly in aircraft and weapons development and having spent several years reading the boards, I would like the opportunity to contribute.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
hi,id like to share my knowledge in the forum..and would love to share my interesting thoughts and ideas..thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello,
I am here to comfirm what i've always felt was true, the unexplainable. I am not the type who needs to see it for themselves. To hear about it is enough for me, to see is just exciting.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm very interested in paranormal stuff and consperacies and i think i can tell the future, but not all the time, just sometimes. Most of my dreams do come true though

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here, I hope to be a contributing skeptic, having had years of experience. At the same time, I wish to learn new things.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi,
i am a male from Belgium in Europe.
I want to contribute to your excellent site, i find it very informative.
Because i'm a thinker, i'm sure i will make this forum more powerfull than it already is!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have little to offer except an avid desire to learn about the subjects you discus and hopefully the ability to ask intelligent questions.
I am a female senior citizen undergoing an unparalleled shift in awareness.. Thank You

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I hope to contribute what I know and hope to add to my knowledge.

link   
New orbiting launch platform made of exotic new materials for almost no extra $$ ? OK time to discover Unobtanium. BTW 1/3 Billion for cheap shot at a comet. How about a better drive system?

link   
I have been a believer in conspiracies for some time now but until recently never really looked into them. After looking at ATS for a few months now I feel I could add intelligent, open minded arguments to some of the comments posted and in doing so i will be able to learn more from other members and they can help point me in the right direction if I need it.

link   
Hello, I'm in need for knowledge, through education, and discussion I can learn about.... thanks to the most high!

link   
Intrested in the secret nature of many areas including fraternal orders and things of that nature. Im also intrested in many coverups.

link   
Hey I'm Street Scholar. My mind is stuck on 'go' and there's no 'stop' button, so you could call me a thinker. I may not be a good source of breaking information, but I always provide an alternative view point to a situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hi im soggy. im from ireland and im very interested with the situation in american politics at the moment.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just a simple Air Force SF troop listening and learning...

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join