It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am hoping to find some interesting topics as well as possibly meeting people that I share a common interest in.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
want to see video about .50 Cal.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Teaching others what I need to learn as "we teach that what we most need to learn" (Illusions, by Richard Bach)

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I hope to contribute my philosophical views and opinions on a wide range of subjects around the forum. I'm a Canadian atheist teenager. Oh, and the entire debate tournament thing looks wicked awesome.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am a ameture UFOligist

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Alex. M. Biloni aka Micky
someone had posted a link to a website a friend is hosting (www.mufor.org/maya)
I am the author of the base 13 mathematical model.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Raised on a small farm, fairly well travelled, a former (retired) federal agent, currently involved in application of federal standards to industry, I hope to contribute and share observations from accumulated life's experiences. I hope to gain knowledge from others who wish to share their own experiences, opinions, and observations. I respect others' postures and objectively accept criticizm.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am very interested in the search for alien life and the search for unknown life on earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Greetings,

Crusing through college, 20 years old and looking for a little more than the typical interaction I usually stumble on the internet. I like reading alot about the paranormal and conspiracies in economics.

Love some and hate others. But respect all.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well, I'm a 21 year old college student currently majoring in Archaeology, with a minor in Anthropology although that is subject to change. I am knowledgable in the ancient near east, as well as some moderate knowledge of the ancient central american cultures (via college courses). Of course, however, there are always things that don't seem quite right, and there are further answers to find outside of what the accepted archaeological record indicates.

As far as what I hope to learn- again more on the ancient cultures (which I'm convinced some were as advanced or more advanced than us, along a different technological route) as well as things dealing with UFOs, extraterrestrials, ghosts, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am from China.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A Canadian With A Deep Interest In All Things Related To Black Projects/Area 51/Paranormal

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My name is Carolyn
I am a vietnam era vet and I have true stories to tell about what happened to me during my tour of duty. I hope to learn more about human cloning and hope to contribute actual facts. I am one of those who they kidnapped and conducted experiments on and would have never believed it If I'd not had help in helping me to remember the events that took place. I'm a little afraid to speak to others about my experiences that are even happening now. I know all about the genetic testing, the body altering, the visions that are not dreams, the voices that are there but not in person, I know the dream state is used to transmit information, I know that it is used to drive you crazy when they are finished with their experiments. I don't know if you will get this introduction, but I realized I was still being kidnapped and found away to block my doors from their attacks. You would not believe the ways they put you to sleep and hypnotize you. You look right at them at cannot say a word. Clones are not in the future they are here now....I AM A CLONE. HOPE I'll be able to chat with you all. NOT CRAZY BUT SCARED.
CAROLYN

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am a chinese graduate student. And I have interestings about politics and news of America and the world. I also wanna to share my experience and thought about Asia's events and affairs.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I would like to be well informed of the whole truth and nothin but

link   
I am an electonics & communication Eng.

link   
I am a Daddy, and educator in music theory; dedicating my life to my whole family unit. we will die together, remembering the USA forever! we love people, and will give solid intellectual opinions herein, doing our diligence to help. thankyou, now go in peace.from the last frontier, Alaska!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi my name is Josiah and believe aliens exist, area 51 is a massive conspiracy it never exists they merely used that to hide the truth that aliens live in the senate!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
38 year old male in Melbourne Australia loves to learn the truth on all events that happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I want everyone here can be my friend!
I also hope we can exchange more on this BBS!

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join