It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

I wanted to get your thoughts on this and Mr. McClelland in general. I find it extremely odd that he has trouble finding a publisher for his book based on the quantity of UFO based books that are being published every day. I wonder if this has more to do with the accuracy of information. The more truth in your work, the less likely you are to find a publisher. In other words, if you are full of baloney, you have no trouble finding a publisher?

He has many good points but much of what I have written in my thread contradicts his beliefs as well as much of the conventional beliefs of the ET phenomena

So it’s up to the readers to decide who is telling the truth

Most of us who write about extraterrestrials do agree on one thing----they are real and they are here, I know that personally

[edit on 31-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I've got to ask the question. What's going to happen 2013?

Also, as we've discussed before, I don't fear ET. I truly believe I have more to fear from human beings than our visitors. I would like to have a closer relationship with ET. How should I go about that? Thanks!

hh313

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Sleeper,

I've got to ask the question. What's going to happen 2013?

Hi hh313

I just threw that out there to see if I could start something----2013 should be a very good year

Also, as we've discussed before, I don't fear ET. I truly believe I have more to fear from human beings than our visitors.

In reality other humans can’t harm you other than to do physical harm and perhaps some mental anguish while in this life, anything humans do to other humans is temporary and confined to this planet and the physical body.

ET on the other hand can effect us long term----their reach spans other lifetimes and planets, and they have access to our very essence, the soul

It’s a good thing they are on our side

I would like to have a closer relationship with ET. How should I go about that? Thanks!

hh313

They know that you want in----there is no shortage of volunteers desiring the same thing as you

Wasn’t there some guy that paid twenty million dollars to Russia for a short stay on the space station----that’s lots of money for putting himself through several weeks of torture for a few days in space----yet there are many who would pay that kind of money for a chance

ET does it for free and no vigorous training required

If only they would open it up to the public at large wouldn’t that be fantastic!

Not everyone is ready for that

You on the other hand might be----you have been in their ships but they wipe your memory clean each time

Perhaps you will get lucky the next time----

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I hope I remember it if it ever happens! It's kind of like Chevy Chase in the Lampoon family vacation movie where he and the whole family are asleep as the car barrels down the highway. I hope I wake up and look around some, and take in a few sights.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey sleeper,

What does "ET" say about the GULF?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
So Sleeper do you rekon there are Aliens which are members of ATS?

Do you know of any.....

There may be one or two, they like to stay abreast of things. They read the papers, surf the net and some of them even vote----only for show

I’m not privy to the moniker they use on ATS

According to your earlier posts Et knows everthing that is to happen in the past, present, or future. Now they need to read the newspaper.

You have not answered my questions in my post many pages back. Just wondering why? You have always had an answer for others questions but not to mine. Just seeing how far you are willing to take this nonsense. Most peole here are just reading this thread beacuse you are indeed most intelligent about your responses.

Never mine about my previous questiions. If you can tell me the solution to this then YOU ARE LEGIT.

OBKR
UOXOGHULBSOLIFBBWFLRVQQPRNGKSSO
TWTQSJQSSEKZZWATJKLUDIAWINFBNYP
VTTMZFPKWGDKZXTJCDIGKUHUAUEKCAR

Ask "ET" for the answer. This is nothing for them.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

According to your earlier posts Et knows everthing that is to happen in the past, present, or future. Now they need to read the newspaper.

It makes them feel important

You have not answered my questions in my post many pages back. Just wondering why? You have always had an answer for others questions but not to mine.

Perhaps I missed it or I believed you were being sarcastic, ---repost it

Never mine about my previous questiions. If you can tell me the solution to this then YOU ARE LEGIT.

Legit is in the mind of the beholder, Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini were legit to millions of their followers-----Einstein is legit yet many of his theories remain unproven

Nevertheless here is the answer: CIA aσυναρτησίες

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthforallHey sleeper,

What does "ET" say about the GULF?

Assuming you are speaking about the Persian Gulf-----the Gulf is a chasm between the two major religions, Christian and Moslems, the two are like oil and water they don’t mix well together, but they did have a purpose

The Cold War opened up space exploration by creating competition between the two world super powers, USSR and USA------the two contrasting religious super powers were the pistons in the engine of prosperity and development that began with the Crusades and peaked with the Renaissance

The Gulf war will solidify both religious behemoths for a time but it will also be the beginning of the end for them-----like dinosaurs many cherished institutions are on the brink of extinction and will not be around by the end of this century

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

OBKR
UOXOGHULBSOLIFBBWFLRVQQPRNGKSSO
TWTQSJQSSEKZZWATJKLUDIAWINFBNYP
VTTMZFPKWGDKZXTJCDIGKUHUAUEKCAR

Ask "ET" for the answer. This is nothing for them.

I'm assuming you meant something more than identifying it as part of the Kryptos transcript on the Sanborn sculpture?

Anyway, here's a link fo you. No ET required.

www.math.ucsd.edu...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
[edit on 23-4-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Holy rolling hellballs! (don't ask me what they are, I don't know), this thread is almost as big as the S*r*o thread! (sorry I refrain from using that filthy word!).

So who is this ET now? can anyone fill me in? I don't feel like reading 80+ pages!

Sleeper, what picture online looks most like the EBE's you came acrossed? what was your initial though on Serpo? (Ick, I said it!).

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Sleeper, what picture online looks most like the EBE's you came acrossed?

None, however, they look somewhat like the grays, small bodies, eyes not as large, darker in complexion with whitish spots----but their appearance changed depending on where they were.

While in my house they had a glow like a black light, while outside their appearance took on a human shade/quality

what was your initial though on Serpo? (Ick, I said it!).

I have given my opinion on this thread somewhere, also early on when the Serpo thread began drawing attention two members u2u me asking my thoughts about Serpo, I told them it was fiction

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Don't be dissappointed GZ. Those are the best answers you're going to get. sleeper's a genius at providing his answers with an 'out'.

They do this...or maybe not...

They look like this....or like this...oh that's right, like Jimmy Durante....

They said this.....I think......maybe they said this....depends on the situation...

You can't pin him down. And if you toss some hardball questions at him, he'll simply ignore you. And wait for more 'sleeperites' to dish it out to.

Watch this thread GZ. Watch it slide toward the bottom of the list...just when you think it will finally slip over to page 2....some recently registered member with about 5 points will ask another lame question. Without fail.

NC

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever

Watch this thread GZ. Watch it slide toward the bottom of the list...just when you think it will finally slip over to page 2....some recently registered member with about 5 points will ask another lame question. Without fail.

NC

That’s your trademark NC creating monikers to make assaults on threads you wish to leach attention from

Your highest level of intellect shown on this board is when you bully someone on it

Sure your life sucks, you were mistreated as a child and you have made lots of bad choices as an adult

So your only recourse is to throw tantrums on threads like this one thinking that will get you sympathy and attention

It worked, you have my sympathy, your actions are not your fault----society did it to you----and now the rest of us must pay

[edit on 1-4-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Someone in chat pointed out the 'edit' on this screed. Had to go back and fix some of the blather did ya'? You'd figure ET would help you and guide you to compose a balanced response on the first draft.

Why do you get so bent out of shape by my critical posts sleeper? Granted, I'm not making it a secret that I think you're full of it. But why turn so childish?

The dichotomy between the answers you provide 'sleeperites' and the rants you throw at skeptics is a hoot. I would swear you have declared yourself 'enlightened'.

Sure your life sucks, you were mistreated as a child and you have made lots of bad choices as an adult

The know-it-all ET can't even help you get this right, can it? My life is far from sucking, I wasn't the greatest kid, but wasn't mistreated. Incredible as it seems, the choices I've made as an adult have worked out pretty good. So there, neener neener neerner.

It worked, you have my sympathy

At the risk of annoying the moderators...I don't want or need your sympathy...your silence would be golden though.

NC

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
The dichotomy between the answers you provide 'sleeperites' and the rants you throw at skeptics is a hoot. I would swear you have declared yourself 'enlightened'.

You are the only sleeperite on this board and the crown for wannabe enlightened goes to you, you can’t formulate an intelligent response on this thread or any that I have seen you post in so you come here and act like a bull in a china shop believing that if not intelligence than noise and tantrums will impress people

The know-it-all ET can't even help you get this right, can it? My life is far from sucking, I wasn't the greatest kid, but wasn't mistreated. Incredible as it seems, the choices I've made as an adult have worked out pretty good. So there, neener neener neerner.

If your life didn’t suck you wouldn’t be mister busy body looking up everyone’s skirts for flaws

If you want flaws look in the mirror

At the risk of annoying the moderators...I don't want or need your sympathy...your silence would be golden though.
NC

Whether you want it or not your kind will never garner respect----the most you can get is sympathy----so drink up

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know this will drive Gemwolf bonkers, but;

You are the only sleeperite on this board and the crown for wannabe enlightened goes to you, you can’t formulate an intelligent response on this thread or any that I have seen you post in so you come here and act like a bull in a china shop believing that if not intelligence than noise and tantrums will impress people

A couple more commas in there would help.

looking up everyone’s skirts for flaws

Flaws? I don't think it's spelled that way.

your kind

What is my kind? I'm new to this, help me with this.

so drink up

Thank you!! I think I will. Cheers mate!!!

Accept a real challenge here sleeper....don't put me on ignore. Make a solid attempt at defending your 'story' without reverting to your ad hominem attacks.

You make my skeptical gland work overtime.

NC

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This thread needs to be put to sleep, forgive the pun.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This thread just keeps going and going!! over 1000 posts. what makes it such a hot-topic? *i cbf reading the whole thing*

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
And the answer is-----CIA gibberish, which I gave in the Greek translation

Because it looks like code doesn’t mean it is code, that’s the underlying message by the CIA

In other words a lot of time is wasted chasing red herrings

You do know that it is decryptable tho, right? It is code. Now whether or not the underlying message means anything is another story.

Sorry, maybe we're saying the same thing here. Just wanted to be clear on my part.

More to topic, I can vouch for sleeper calling "Serpo" fiction early on, since I was one of the members u2u'ing him about that.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join