It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

What do you know about ET having deep sea colonies around the globe? What earth resources is ET interested in (besides us)? Is ET concerned about overpopulation or are they going to let mankind reach swarm levels? It's astonishing to me how everybody keeps having babies...

Has ET revealed to you what you might have been in a previous life? Do we choose our next life or is it chosen for us? Do you get any sense from them of what prior life I might have experienced?

Is there any hope that ET would get involved and be more merciful to the children and animals on this planet (in spite of what humans might try to do to these helpless creatures)?

Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Hey sleeper,

What does "ET" say about the GULF?

Sleeper I was talking about the gulf that is mentioned in the bible where all souls come from.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Truthforall wanted it deciphered by ET

And the answer is-----CIA gibberish, which I gave in the Greek translation

Because it looks like code doesn’t mean it is code, that’s the underlying message by the CIA

In other words a lot of time is wasted chasing red herrings

BTW

The CIA did not make this code.

And ET needs another cryptoanalysis techique. Maybe you could provide the one that they used for their first solution.

The one thing you could do that no body on this earth has done is solve the solution to K4 of KRYPTOS. ET would have no problem.

How about an english translation?

In addition to give merit to you. You have a very good way of thinking about things in your "Responses" to peoples questions. Thats why people keep posting.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

BTW

The CIA did not make this code.

And ET needs another cryptoanalysis techique. Maybe you could provide the one that they used for their first solution.

The one thing you could do that no body on this earth has done is solve the solution to K4 of KRYPTOS. ET would have no problem.

How about an english translation?

I can tell you don’t have many dealings with ET----they have their unique ways of communicating----nothing like dealing with other humans to say the least

If they wanted to help me garner merit they would let me show some tangible items----that certainly would have made my job easier

They don’t like solving riddles they think that if they solve one then others will line up wanting theirs solved too

So I will take a stab at the code you presented to me without ET

James Sanborn is the only one who knows the code, since it was his, and supposedly he told no one---at least not all of it

So here is my answer to the forth and unsolved code:

The code describes the pyramid Khufu and uses numerical equations to solve the riddle

The four numbers are 4----31----31----31

Pi is an important number in the building of Khufu and the number for Pi is 3.14

The ratio of base-perimeter to the original height of the pyramid is twice the quantity of pi

Also 4 signifies that the 4 sides of the pyramid are located precisely along the four Cardinal Points

And 31 is the number of missing apex or top of the pyramid, which is 31 feet.

31 is also the number that specifies the degrees East of Greenwich----the north-south axis of the pyramid

The pyramid of Giza is the most incomprehensible structure on earth----very mysterious to most people----as apparently is this code, since no one has been able to crack it for more than a decade.

Let me know if it flies----if so I want my merit badge

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Sleeper I was talking about the gulf that is mentioned in the bible where all souls come from.

The word is Guff not Gulf

And no I’m not giving you any guff-----

It’s a fabled place on earth were souls are stored before they are born-----some people believe that there is a finite quantity of souls in it and once it is empty no more souls.

Souls are stored in certain places for various reasons----not a good thing to be one of them; you don’t want to do anything in this life that will get you stored

However, the myth of the Guff is simply a myth

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Sleeper,

What do you know about ET having deep sea colonies around the globe?

I have never been to one that I know of----and they haven’t told me anything about them

What earth resources is ET interested in (besides us)?

They have no interest in earth’s resources----once they get us into space they will show us that resources have no limit----after we understand how to manipulate substance in the purity of space and zero gravity shortages will be a thing of the past

Is ET concerned about overpopulation or are they going to let mankind reach swarm levels?

This planet can hold four or more times the present population and it will

It's astonishing to me how everybody keeps having babies...

No one comes into this world by accident---they are sent here or they came by their own choice

Has ET revealed to you what you might have been in a previous life?

Yes, and it wasn’t anyone special

Do we choose our next life or is it chosen for us?

Both, when you reach a certain level you get to chose where you go and what you do when you get there

This planet is literally Heaven and Hell, paradise for some hell for others----and the rest of us are somewhere in-between

Do you get any sense from them of what prior life I might have experienced?

That’s confidential info

Is there any hope that ET would get involved and be more merciful to the children and animals on this planet (in spite of what humans might try to do to these helpless creatures)?

Everything that happens on this planet good and bad is noted, those that do wrong may escape punishment while on earth but once they leave earth they will pay for every misdeed

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

You do know that it is decryptable tho, right? It is code. Now whether or not the underlying message means anything is another story.

Sorry, maybe we're saying the same thing here. Just wanted to be clear on my part.

The first time I heard of that code was when truthforall posted it here, I gave it a brief glance and made my appraisal, I have since given it another look after truthforall brought it back again, apparently tfa didn’t want to let it go

More to topic, I can vouch for sleeper calling "Serpo" fiction early on, since I was one of the members u2u'ing him about that.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I know you've been inunduated with queries but here's a couple more when you get a chance .....

1) What does ET say about these recent accouncements in the News (from various Scientists, at SETI I think?) that we will be 'talking to extraterrestrials within 25 yrs' ?

2) You have made it clear that reincarnation is indeed a reality, and that is how our souls evolve. From your own perspective however, what is the benefit of starting each life with from scratch with no recollection of the previous one? Surely the process of learning from mistakes would be much better if we could remember past lives.

3) What are ET's views on 'astral travel'?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
this was posted by -deeprivergal-on another thread here at ATS-----http.//www.project1947.com/fig/1948mhr.htm-----did any of the ships you rode on look like any of these? You also said on page 83 that they'll show themselves when we have a one world government...Where have we heard that before fokes? HON, GO GET DEPROGRAMMED AND TRY TO HAVE A QUIET LIFE...

[edit on 3-4-2006 by schallb]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz

1) What does ET say about these recent accouncements in the News (from various Scientists, at SETI I think?) that we will be 'talking to extraterrestrials within 25 yrs' ?

Not so-----communication will remain covert----for how long they are not being specific

2) You have made it clear that reincarnation is indeed a reality, and that is how our souls evolve. From your own perspective however, what is the benefit of starting each life with from scratch with no recollection of the previous one? Surely the process of learning from mistakes would be much better if we could remember past lives.

Past mistakes are irrelevant----the only thing that counts is what you do with this life---which will determine what you do next

3) What are ET's views on 'astral travel'?

It is possible only through them----when they allow it

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by schallb
this was posted by -deeprivergal-on another thread here at ATS-----http.//www.project1947.com/fig/1948mhr.htm-----did any of the ships you rode on look like any of these?

I wasn’t able to find that thread

You also said on page 83 that they'll show themselves when we have a one world government...Where have we heard that before fokes? HON, GO GET DEPROGRAMMED AND TRY TO HAVE A QUIET LIFE...

What I said was that when they show themselves to the whole world it will become a one world government

In other words they have the knowledge and therefore they will run the show----I also said that the world is not ready for that and will not be for sometime----therefore ET will not be coming out of the closet anytime soon

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sleeper why do you have hope for the humans?

Last if I gave you your deepest desires would you give up this life for them?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown

No matter our circumstances while on this planet everyone is part of the big picture----and that big picture is way cool

Do you mean will I sell my soul to ET?

Souls are not for sale----we can’t even give them away----we are stuck with our souls for a long time----through good times and bad-----like marriage

Our deepest desires cannot be fulfilled by others----they can be facilitated by others but we are willing participants in the outcome

Humans are free to sell themselves short-----that’s the extent of the soul trade

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown

No matter our circumstances while on this planet everyone is part of the big picture----and that big picture is way cool

Do you mean will I sell my soul to ET?

Souls are not for sale----we can’t even give them away----we are stuck with our souls for a long time----through good times and bad-----like marriage

Our deepest desires cannot be fulfilled by others----they can be facilitated by others but we are willing participants in the outcome

Humans are free to sell themselves short-----that’s the extent of the soul trade

Sleeper if right now I gave you paradise or anything else you want would you give me your life? Just yes or no is all I need.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
[edit on 3-4-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i couldnt bring myself to read all 85 pages but i did read all of them up too 20 then i jumped here......sleeper you have me convinced. I thought i beleived but then i started reading this thread and i am a believer now. Whatever your goal is i dont know. But i never believed in anything up until now. I feel completely different now thati have read what u have posted. Your experiences with ET. its almost mind altering. I dont feel sober after reading it. Its crazy. U truly got inside my head. I dont know if its a bad thing or a good thing. Maybe i need to sleep on it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The first time I heard of that code was when truthforall posted it here, I gave it a brief glance and made my appraisal, I have since given it another look after truthforall brought it back again, apparently tfa didn’t want to let it go

I thought the translantion came from ET.

WOW "tfa". What is the code for this?

This does not sound like the words from a humble 53 year old man..

However good post

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The word is Guff not Gulf

And no I’m not giving you any guff-----

It’s a fabled place on earth were souls are stored before they are born-----some people believe that there is a finite quantity of souls in it and once it is empty no more souls.

Souls are stored in certain places for various reasons----not a good thing to be one of them; you don’t want to do anything in this life that will get you stored

However, the myth of the Guff is simply a myth

So you are saying that the bible stories about the GUFF are a myth.

So how much is to believe of the bilbe?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by inj3n
i couldnt bring myself to read all 85 pages but i did read all of them up too 20 then i jumped here......sleeper you have me convinced. I thought i beleived but then i started reading this thread and i am a believer now. Whatever your goal is i dont know. But i never believed in anything up until now. I feel completely different now thati have read what u have posted. Your experiences with ET. its almost mind altering. I dont feel sober after reading it. Its crazy. U truly got inside my head. I dont know if its a bad thing or a good thing. Maybe i need to sleep on it.

Thanks for your perspective inj3n

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I thought the translantion came from ET.

Sometimes their response is slow so I have to pick up the slack

WOW "tfa". What is the code for this?

I’m confident you will crack that code-----

This does not sound like the words from a humble 53 year old man..

Anyone who reads this thread knows that humble comes in many flavors

However good post

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join