It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
So you are saying that the bible stories about the GUFF are a myth.

So how much is to believe of the bilbe?

As much as you need

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
First of all, I want to say I've found this topic very interesting and I've read most of it. Off course, it's like reading the bible: you can believe it or not, but you can't prove it... it's all about faith.

Sleeper: among all the photograpic and video "evidences" you have seen (in TV shows, books or sites like this) which ones would you pick as "real" based on your on experiences?

I mean, can you please (if possible) point to some pictures or videos on this site that you consider "real" evidence?

Thanks

[edit on 4-4-2006 by segalindoa]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa

Sleeper: among all the photograpic and video "evidences" you have seen (in TV shows, books or sites like this) which ones would you pick as "real" based on your on experiences?

I mean, can you please (if possible) point to some pictures or videos on this site that you consider "real" evidence?

Believe it or not I’m a working stiff like most people and I don’t have the luxury, need, or want to peruse all the stuff that is out there

If you ask about a specific item I will give my best answer

Thanks for your comments

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Hope you don't mind more questions.

This planet can hold four or more times the present population and it will

Is this a good thing to have more people in the world? It seems to me there are too many people already, at least in the many cities that are already way overcrowded. Are you suggesting people will migrate to less inhabited regions of the globe. Would the current american (and world) economic situation be able to support such a large population, or is this something that will happen in the distant future when things aren't as chaotic as they are now?

Also will this massive population growth have anything to do with the evolvement of a one world government. I bring this up because William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse) retracted his belief in UFO's and believed it was all a government agenda to scare people into believing that a one world government is the only thing to help us when the masses realize that ET is out there. This goes into the whole NWO thing, which I was wondering if you could give any insight to.

I'm not sure that was coherent but I guess I'm trying to ask your opinion on William Cooper (assuming you have one). Also that whole MKUltra thing the government did was trying to control human behavior and thought (from what I understand). Now I know you don't like '___', but do you have any opinions on the whole MKUltra issue.

Has ET revealed to you what you might have been in a previous life?

Yes, and it wasn’t anyone special

I don't quite get this. You must've done something special in a previous life for you to have access to things I would die for. Is this just modesty(?), I realize that not once have I read anything by you proclaiming yourself as more important than anyone else here (even the haters). Also, I hope you understand that people like me are not going to defend you against the haters, as you seem to be doing that well enough yourself and it's not really my perogative to defend your views just because I have a lot of respect for what you're doing. I'd love to fight your battles for you but somehow I don't think that would work out right.

Past mistakes are irrelevant----the only thing that counts is what you do with this life---which will determine what you do next

So I guess people don't collect karma points throughout existence? Is the last life you've lived the only determining factor that decides where you go next?

Also, on an unrelated point, you seem to not want to talk about politics here (understandable). From your old threads in PTS I can tell you have a lot of intelligent comments to make (that I would love to argue as I think we have different viewpoints on the majority of certain issues, as I'm a young college grad who analyzed issues from a more liberal viewpoint (not that I'm saying I'm liberal)). Also with alien input we can find out more about the great conspiracies that are analyzed to death here (such as JFK murder, 911 incident, and Kurt Cobain's suicide/(murder?) (that was more of a joke but any insight is appreciated).

Also to Highhore313
You posted some very kind statements about my posts which I appreciated. I'm sorry I didn't try to respond to you earlier but procrastination is my greatest vice and I don't fully understand this U2U thing. Also, I completely wrote myself into a corner in my last post and didn't know how to continue posting (My last post was written after a long of night of celebration St. Patrick (I'm from MA)) and it was articulated in a way that made me look somewhat pathetic, which I had been trying an embarassing long time to avoid.

Also sorry for the apologetic tone of my posts, I realize I'm not as smart as I like to think I am and overcompensate so that I won't be called an idiot by the haters (which they have every right to do). Hopefully they attack me and not sleeper for answering my rambling nonesense than at least I can try to defend myself.
Thank You!!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow. Haven't been here for a while. Still seems to be going strong.

Hey Sleeper, do me a favor and tell the ETs that they're jerks. They will understand.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo

Is this a good thing to have more people in the world? It seems to me there are too many people already, at least in the many cities that are already way overcrowded. Are you suggesting people will migrate to less inhabited regions of the globe. Would the current american (and world) economic situation be able to support such a large population, or is this something that will happen in the distant future when things aren't as chaotic as they are now?

Hi Kwyjibo

The population will continue to increase substantially this century and grow even more rapidly in the next one

As the population grows chaos and overcrowding will actually decrease and resources will increase substantially----believe it or not

People will work, live and be entertained within the same super structures which will reduce the need for cars and congestion-----people of today will not recognize this planet in as little as fifty years from now

Also will this massive population growth have anything to do with the evolvement of a one world government. I bring this up because William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse) retracted his belief in UFO's and believed it was all a government agenda to scare people into believing that a one world government is the only thing to help us when the masses realize that ET is out there. This goes into the whole NWO thing, which I was wondering if you could give any insight to.

Like I said in other posts change and fear mongering are the only constants

There will be a one would government but not in our lifetime

I'm not sure that was coherent but I guess I'm trying to ask your opinion on William Cooper (assuming you have one). Also that whole MKUltra thing the government did was trying to control human behavior and thought (from what I understand). Now I know you don't like '___', but do you have any opinions on the whole MKUltra issue.

I have an opinion on and MKULTRA but I will pass on talking about it, other than to say that all governments experiment on their citizens, prior to the fifties they scarcely tried to hid it, now it’s covert and more frequent----not so much in the Western World----but still very active

I don't quite get this. You must've done something special in a previous life for you to have access to things I would die for. Is this just modesty(?), I realize that not once have I read anything by you proclaiming yourself as more important than anyone else here (even the haters).

For one I’m not more important than anyone else, and I have held back regarding my past life-----nevertheless a soul is a soul and all have immense value regardless of lot in life

Also, I hope you understand that people like me are not going to defend you against the haters, as you seem to be doing that well enough yourself and it's not really my perogative to defend your views just because I have a lot of respect for what you're doing. I'd love to fight your battles for you but somehow I don't think that would work out right.

My battles are mine to fight and thanks for the offer but I don’t expect anyone to get caught up in frivolity, I try to avoid it if I can

So I guess people don't collect karma points throughout existence? Is the last life you've lived the only determining factor that decides where you go next?

The life you are living now is a direct result of your pervious life or existence

Nevertheless, memory of past lives, accomplishments and failures are retained in a cosmic safe deposit box that you can access between lives----everything we do counts

Also, on an unrelated point, you seem to not want to talk about politics here (understandable). From your old threads in PTS I can tell you have a lot of intelligent comments to make (that I would love to argue as I think we have different viewpoints on the majority of certain issues, as I'm a young college grad who analyzed issues from a more liberal viewpoint (not that I'm saying I'm liberal)). Also with alien input we can find out more about the great conspiracies that are analyzed to death here (such as JFK murder, 911 incident, and Kurt Cobain's suicide/(murder?) (that was more of a joke but any insight is appreciated).

What would the world---not to mention abovetopsecret----be without mystery?

I have considered giving my input on those and other issues but I have decided against it for now, but thanks for the offer

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Hey Sleeper, do me a favor and tell the ETs that they're jerks. They will understand.

Hi Siblin

Many people that have encounters with the supernatural feel that way----ETs and their biological androids can be incredibly intimidating because of the nature of what they are compared to what we are

Can you explain what happen to you?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Im curious. The way you describe their attitude is similiar to how a scientist would treat a guinea pig in an experiment. Do they just consider us a a scientific oddity? Why do they extract fetuses and sperm samples? Are they populating other "earths" with cross bred or hybrid beings? With the different levels of skeletons being found here on earth from different time periods is it possible they had something to do with the design of that, with us being the end result? It always appeared as though it was like trial and error experiments. With so many different "versions" of man its almost like when someone makes a piece of software. DOS, Windows for Workgroups, Windows 95,98,ME,NT etc etc
little people, big people,cromagnon,neandrathal, and there's been like 3 missing links found in between.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Im curious. The way you describe their attitude is similiar to how a scientist would treat a guinea pig in an experiment. Do they just consider us a a scientific oddity?

You have to admit we humans consider ourselves on oddity of nature----with little if any explanation to what or why we are

ET knows what we are----our scientists have no clue

Why do they extract fetuses and sperm samples? Are they populating other "earths" with cross bred or hybrid beings?

Yes but more than that there are many things going on in this solar system that requires certain types of beings----here on earth we can’t detect but a fraction of the stuff that swirls in the orbit around the sun----some of that stuff has intelligent life on it.

With the different levels of skeletons being found here on earth from different time periods is it possible they had something to do with the design of that, with us being the end result?

As most people know the climate of the earth has changed many times, but the weather is only one factor of the equation

We are not the end result of experiments----our particular type, model, body, is unique and was more suitable for the time period which it occupied and occupies-----once we move into space this model will not do and people will live in different bodies----scientist like to use the word evolve

But we don’t evolve, its like we use cars to transport people and trucks to transport stuff----so we build cars for that purpose and trucks for another purpose----the car does not evolve into a truck----although that would be nice!

It always appeared as though it was like trial and error experiments.

Trial and error is what we humans do

With so many different "versions" of man its almost like when someone makes a piece of software. DOS, Windows for Workgroups, Windows 95,98,ME,NT etc etc
little people, big people,cromagnon,neandrathal, and there's been like 3 missing links found in between.

All were created that way----the reason there is confusion is because there isn’t enough evidence to put the puzzle together with----most of it was eliminated by time, erosion, and ET

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sleeper,

1. Is David Ike presenting truthfull information and why?

2. Is Linda Howe presenting truthfull information and why?

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yo Sleeper:

A thought occurred to me: Is ET behind the recent revelations of space and science like rat-nuerons being linked to computer chips and then used to fly planes (like in another ATS thread)? I mean, is there no line between flesh and machine that should-not be crossed? Seems like you are saying that merging flesh and machine will be good for humans? What does ET have to say about this?

Thanks!

[edit on 6-4-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Sleeper,

1. Is David Ike presetning truthfull information and why?

Should David’s ideas be true there is nothing he or anyone could do about it

Paranoia sells books

There is no grand scheme concocted by a few humans calling themselves the Illuminati that control the world

2. Is Linda Howe presenting truthfull information and why?

Linda Howe is an investigator, she reports on various things that pertain to the supernatural, ET, Atlantis, mutilations and the gloom and doom of 2012

But like many investigators in her field all she can do is conjecture, speculate, theorize, wish and hope to find or get at the elusive truth

Her beliefs about the year 2012 are incorrect

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Yo Sleeper:

A thought occurred to me: Is ET behind the recent revelations of space and science like rat-nuerons being linked to computer chips and then used to fly planes (like in another ATS thread)?

Yes but like always they are not taking the credit

I mean, is there no line between flesh and machine that should-not be crossed?

Yes, but we have a long way before we get to that bridge

Seems like you are saying that merging flesh and machine will be good for humans?

It’s one machine interfacing with another, the human machine and the mechanical one.

We interact with computers every day without giving it much thought but what are we doing when we sit in front of a computer screen? We are scanning information from it and uploading it into our brains with our biological eyes and mind----then we upload information from our brain into the computer with a keyboard using our fingers

Our fingers and eyes can only move so fast----not fast enough for the future; the only solution is to plug ourselves into the ever increasing technological advances

Only one hundred years ago people were afraid to enter the industrial age

What does ET have to say about this?

It’s their baby

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

So if your Michael Jackson....Does that make aliens not real???

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Where is the forest in the field?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

What does ET have to say about this?

It’s their baby

Its our destiny our next evolutional step perhaps.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Yo Sleeper:

A thought occurred to me: Is ET behind the recent revelations of space and science like rat-nuerons being linked to computer chips and then used to fly planes (like in another ATS thread)?

It’s one machine interfacing with another, the human machine and the mechanical one.

[...]

Our fingers and eyes can only move so fast----not fast enough for the future; the only solution is to plug ourselves into the ever increasing technological advances

Very interesting response. This leads me to a further question: If flesh is just "machine", then what is the soul? In what way does machine differ from soul? Also, does the soul itself have a dimension or a shape? I ask this because I have read accounts of out-of-body experiencers wherein souls are described as a glowing 'core of light', which is seen to be inserted into the human abdomen or chest cavity, or collected from that region, when the 'machine' dies. Is that the orientation and nexus of the soul? Does ET have to be on hand to collect the soul, at death?

And it is this soul which ET is the caretaker of, and it is ET which designates the next birth for that soul? Perhaps, for example, I might be reborn as a wookie? Maybe even Chewbacca himself, if my karmic meter is high enough?

What people? Do you mean the Weaver rebellion? Those people were affected directly. I think its different because they resisted the "age of machines", whereas what I'm talking about is the "age of machines in your flesh".

They're talking now about injecting rat neurons (mixed with human stem cells) into human patients' brains, super-charging them. Is ET behind these human/animal experiments also?

Again, thanks for your answers.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
hi sleeper, i haven't read the whole of this thread. but i remember reading that when ets are around you experience some kind of noise, sorry i can't remember what.

that said, after reading that i decided i need to say something here in this thread. that was in january, its only now that i had time to do this.

anyway, here is my experience:

it all started sometime in 2002. it was around midnight im asleep, when suddenly i heared the sound of a broom stick that seems to be scratching the ground. it was repeating by long intervals and slowly the intervals became shorter and shorter until i can only hear something like the sound of electricity buzzing.

it ws like, kzzzk.............kzzzk..........kzzzk.......kzzzk....kzzzk.kzzk.kzzzk.kzz

i experienced that about once a week. then after a few months the sound i hear changed to a metallic sound. it sounded like a giant propeller where the "leaf" if you may, hits a metal rod one at a time.

it's like this: klang.............klang..........klang.......klang....klang.klang.klang

it really sounded heavy and big and echoing.

on both occassions, i feel pressure on both my ears. as the interval get shorter and shorter i experience pain increasingly. but when i wake up or the experience is over, i feel no pain in my ears.

also, during the whole event i am concious about my surrounding. i seem to see my wife, the electric fan spinning, the whole room. its as if i am fully awake.

most of the time, after the short intervals became constant, i seem to be having a dream. but im aware that i am dreaming and that i am lying on the bed but i can't move.

on one occasion, i saw my self in a bathroom with a sexy girl having a shower. since i know im just dreamng i decided to rape the girl, very nasty! after i've decided to rape the girl the dream suddenly is over. it was like that for several times, until one time i decided not to rape the girl. and i never had that dream again.

i still experience the sounds until now, but less frequent. about 2 days after initially reading this thread, i had an episode. the dreams are now different, sometimes none.

just want to share my experience.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
From my experience with the aliens and what they showed me our future looks like that anime "Ghost in the shell"....agreed?

Originally posted by Siblin

hehe, i can totally relate to that

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well Yes. Government is not telling you what is actually happening on the Earth so why should they bother with some aliens freaks...

Here is my compilation of info regarding UFO subject. I recently added lot of links and refurbish it. Actuall version was from the year 1994 and it stand in test of the time. Must not change lot of things. Check it out for yourself.

www.UfoAliens.Info...

and one of my favourite info:
www.PeterDavidBeter.com... - info like from another world. wow.

regards and have a nice reading. I enjoy it lot when I went through all of this info. So here is a shortcut for you.

Best regards

M.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join