It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Sleeper, in your reply to my post page or so ago you said they are using eti craft for training - could our pilots really be capable of such feats? Who knows?
An analogy that comes to mind is a learner driver put into F1 GP car blind folded!?!?!

Actually flying an ET craft is simple in comparison to human aircraft----there are no gazillions of gauges to keep an eye on, as we have in our aircraft

However, it takes a disciplined mind because that is where much of the cockpit is

[edit on 23-3-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
*sebastian bach cello suite number one*

understanding one another is what will obolish the insolence associated with triffle bickering. logical steps towards the orginazation of the knowledge presented will due its part in progressing the situation. piecing together and consolodating our minds will work towards the betterment of the fruition of insight. with that please take the information provided by sleeper and all others for all it is worth, unverifiable bits and peices of coherent data. logically deduce what you will from that, add it to the ultimate puzzle that is ufology and be done with it. if in your mind someone has displayed a hefty dose of ignorance do what the slogan says and deny it!

so this could be anything, but what i think is that they are very highly aware entities and have a cognitive proweress capable of fluctuating levels of mind power. increasing the power in amplitude would warrent enhanced levels of mind control ability and give them inhibiting effects to the recognition of time over a subject, decreasing in amplitude might grant them the ability of exhibiting the linguistical capabilities of subtle telepathic exchange, altering to a different degree might warrent an perspective differential over the entire spectrum of ones mind creating for the subject a dream like alteration of space time. where as their most prevelant aquistition of mind capacity and influence would be the ability of remote viewing. where they guide the mind through the quantum information perhaps hyper dimensional storage of the universe, peering through what i think is a zero-point energy mind lense given the subtle interaction to influence over a path in space traversed through the advanced cognitive function of their brain they are able to dictate what is observed.

the new theory being developed of strings might very well spur radical evolutions in this sort of mind level coherency. giving us a bolder understanding to the complacency of the power of mind, and any influentially inhibiting effects brought about by a more developed mind. give it a year the new hallederon collider should be up and running to display to us many more prominant particle interactions. strings the tiny strands of energy the sew and mend the fabric of space and time warrent there should be a higher level of dimensions. i like to look a the tip of a cigarette to see what stings are like, as the smoke flows upward it will curve loop and bend with the surrounding air just like a string would do.

as an avid advocate of telepathic resonation i can tell you that when dealing with EBE you will want to focus all of your cognition to a very intellectually progressive stance that exhibits an eagerness to learn and to love. to love is to recongnize the social equivalence and acceptance of one another so as to create an intellectual gateway where knowledge can be streamed through unihibited. so far all i can really honestly say i pick up through telepathy are small snipets of emotional guidance and judgment pertaining to certain intellectual stances i might purport while typing away or thinking. wether it be terrestrial bound knowledge or ET is any ones guess, all i know is that they do have the function to postulate any conflicting ideals profusely.

what i think is that while the knowledge in your mind is allocating, finding direction. it will condense and converge on the synaptic functions of your brain, the knowledge will shift weigh itself around in various directions and then ultimately converge onto the single cognitive reaction. just think of gravity as the knoweledge orbits through out your confines of your brain it would shift in proximaty through space and increase and decrease in volume. the subtle measureing of these levels of brain activity is what allows for the allocation of telepathic exchage through out our minds. then the zero-point energy influence over one subjects weaker levels of coherency would warrent the aquistion of mind controlling abilities. i know this for i have had my mind taken control of. it vibrated the frontal portion of my brain.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by sturod84]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ork ork ork

double post

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
We have spell checker perhaps we need a politically correct checker too!

Political correctness is a new evil facing this world.
If it hasn't got you in it's grip of fear yet, it won't be long before it does.

Recently, in the UK certain people were calling for a change to the popular nursery rhyme "baa baa black sheep". I don't know if you have this one in the US and around the world. But to me it is the most inoffensive nursery rhyme ever. But apparently not, asking a black sheep for wool is racist, and infact a white sheep is racist too. It seems to pass by the authorities by that these are the only types of sheep that you can get. The change they proposed was "baa baa rainbow sheep". Words fail me in response to this.

Also, have you heard "little miss muffet"? Another popular nursery rhyme. Apparently this is bad because little miss muffet represents a slapper (uk word for whore) and the spider is like a rapist.

Wow. I don't even think I'm from the same planet as the people that think like this! maybe violet knows them?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
hey sturod84!

Try putting your posts into paragraphs. It's very difficult to read if it's not broken up into bite sized chucks!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
pixie dust is interesting ,in that I had read about a man that claimed to have been involved in things of interest ,but he called it space dust..I don't understand it anymore then some of the words I found in the Shawowslang Glossary ,a language we'll be using by 2061.. But sleeper they do define your name there.......

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If you're signiture is correct sleeper, why would I want this place to change me?

Many people believe that their purpose on this planet is to change the world----that’s quite a tall order----but is it altruistic?

There are six and a half billion people on this planet each with their own idea of how this world should be-----so who gets to change it to fit their idea of what it should be?

Perhaps its better that we make changes to ourselves in order to accommodate the ideas of others

Which of the two concepts is most feasible?

If I may ........

I agree fully with this. Our purpose as souls, humans, entities, whatever, is to always change. Change is what drives us and change is what enables us, on a physical level, to evolve. Eventually, change is what will also enable our spiritual selves to evolve. Where would we be without change? Still in caves, hunting wild boar with spears - certainly not participating in this forum and discussing our place in the Universe.

To never want to change is to be fully satisfied with oneself, and let me tell you, no-one is perfect : there is always room for improvement.

Gaz

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I've got a bunch of questions for you and appreciate any responses you care to make!

How surprized will we all be when we find out the truth about ET? What aspect of "the truth" do you find most surprizing? What type of requests have you made to ET? Has there been a time when you spoke up and advocated for humanity? What was that about? How do you communicate with them? Do you have conversations or do you communicate via telepathy? Do you have any control over when and where or how you meet with them? Where is our civilization heading? Does ET respect or admire any individual human being? Who is it? Is that person aware that they are being admired?

Thanks again in advance for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
as terrestrial bound beings we grow and with growth we attain greater levels of intellectual capacity, so as to enhance the fulfillment to any ambition we might have while traversing this plain. humanity grows over time from generation to generation learning from the world around us we achieve greater levels of understanding of the universe.

as inhabitants and consumers to the energy of the universe we adhere to indiviual spiritual understandings. crafted through out time the ancient understandings of god under the sun on this earth of early man is completely unique and was formulated as inhabitants in that specific sector of time. with limited technological capacity they could only attain a limited perception of the universe, not being able to equate stars to a galaxy they formed their beliefes on what they knew. as time flows on like a river we can acknoledge their beliefes in god. to help us in our understanding.

enter EBE

telepathy will enact an aura of awareness which has the effect of perturbing any evil or poorly motivated desires and ambitions. everyone would know what everyone else is thinking, always. evil would ultimately be obolished due to the communal mindset and emotional compensation. as a community and bound by their planetary origin they would stride to great heights in understanding all that there is to the universe.

what i think is that as they progress into interstellar travel the most advanced of the EBE the ones with the greatest spiritual understanding and beliefe in god would be driven as beings living under god to adhere to what ever their beliefes may be. seeing as god created all that there is to the universe, the EBE would most likely be inclined to follow suit and spur radical endevors in the persuit of life. completely void of evil they would stride to height of revered fortune, crafting levels in power universally insurmountable.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
take cover its the ravanous double post lurgy

sorry bout that

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Sleeper,

How surprized will we all be when we find out the truth about ET?

Hi 313

Words do no justice to explain it; ETs are magical beings that radiate immense pleasurable energy----but with some they radiate the opposite

A few minutes with them and my whole week feels good

What aspect of "the truth" do you find most surprizing?

That we humans have an incredible life in store for us---I only wish that I could put a fraction of it on film to show

What type of requests have you made to ET?

That they don’t give me a heart attack by sneaking up on me

Has there been a time when you spoke up and advocated for humanity?

They have humanity's best interest as their primary directive there is nothing I could add

How do you communicate with them? Do you have conversations or do you communicate via telepathy?

Both, but I prefer being in their presents to receive communication----they are too cool

In previous posts I stated that I could not remember what they looked like, that has changed, they have let me see them, they have slight human characteristics, they are small, and they have a thrilling radiance, grayish dark with white speckles

Do you have any control over when and where or how you meet with them?

Not that I know of

Where is our civilization heading?

In many directions for now and for some time to come----there is no big change on the table that I have been made aware of

Does ET respect or admire any individual human being? Who is it? Is that person aware that they are being admired?

Several people have made that list, and they don’t know they are being admired

I can’t say who they are because that would appear like a political statement

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Im new here, and this was the first thread I decided to read... If there is a God, he abandoned me right here.

I know Im going to love this site and all the great talk about the unknown. There are many intelligent people ive read just in this one thread that suggests its not a fluke. I have spent about 8 hours biting my tongue and trying to remain calm and patient....but I cannot any longer.

"Sleeper" I am completely and totally convinced you are a fraud, I would sooner believe in the Easter Bunny than to anything you have said...

You wrote gems like

The idea of prayer came from ET. Essentially prayer is a form of communication with them. Our thoughts have frequencies like radio transmissions but the frequencies are to high to be picked up by human equipment----ET picks them up instantly. Six billion plus brains on earth---and all have their own unique frequency---like finger prints.

and

ETs do get on line and chat----most humans don’t know about ET and that they can communicate directly with ET so ET uses the conventional means of communication---incognito---prayer no matter which god it’s directed to goes to ET----sometimes ET responses to those requests.

And this...

ET can take anyone to any place in the galaxy and the universe if they want to---and they do.

The human body never leaves the solar system, when ET takes people out of this solar system the body remains in a container usually off planet, and the soul is the only thing that travels.

There are many synthetic and organic drugs that will do many things but taking the soul out of the solar system is a stretch.

However, being under the influence of drugs does make it easier to be in the presence of ETs----but ET can do that without drugs

I am not allowed to take drugs.

The last part about you not being allowed to take drugs is the biggest lie of them all...you are delusional and most probably a schizophrenic with a long, long history of drug abuse, including your many years of taking '___'.

As far as getting closer to the UFO/Alien truth...you have set it back atleast 20 years and probably 100. I still havent completely finished reading this thread because its getting painful and I dont like having my intelligence insulted...I am on page 25 I think. You picked a very appropriate moniker for yourself "sleeper"...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
GOOD LORD this goes on for 80 pages!!!

"sleeper" has a bunch bamboozled but its great to see the majority think he's a crackpot....because he is.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
hi i'm new here and, honestly haven't done as much homework on ET as most of you guys(girls & guys). I have always had some type of connection, since i was 4 or 5 I told my mom that i wasn't from this planet and that soon enough my real family would come get me. Please don't think i'm crazy!, anywho i don't go around saying that or anything but i still feel somewhat of a connection. I have read the entire thread and at times i was very confused whith you (sleeper) since at the begining you were so no sure of many things and not able to describe alot, now you have come a long way with answer to almost anything. ( i swear no harm intended in that observation). My question is now that your able to see their features are you able to connect it with any of the pics floating around the net? Also is the converstaion level that you have with them on a more normal level, have you gotten to point where fear is no longer present since you now say that (minutes with them and you feel good all week.) Are you now able to describe the ship?

thanks Venex

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by venex
I have read the entire thread and at times i was very confused whith you (sleeper) since at the begining you were so no sure of many things and not able to describe alot, now you have come a long way with answer to almost anything. ( i swear no harm intended in that observation). My question is now that your able to see their features are you able to connect it with any of the pics floating around the net?

Hi venex

I haven’t seen any pictures that come close to the entities that I have met

Also is the converstaion level that you have with them on a more normal level, have you gotten to point where fear is no longer present since you now say that (minutes with them and you feel good all week.)

I’m much more comfortable now than in the past----but sometimes they have a peculiar way of showing up when I least expect---but even those meetings end up being enjoyable

Are you now able to describe the ship?

The ship remains an enigma, sometimes I think I have it figured out but then things change and become more mind boggling and fantastic-----it’s too much for mere mortals as myself to take in and keep----but I’m working on it

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schallb
pixie dust is interesting ,in that I had read about a man that claimed to have been involved in things of interest ,but he called it space dust..I don't understand it anymore then some of the words I found in the Shawowslang Glossary ,a language we'll be using by 2061.. But sleeper they do define your name there.......

What he's talking about is encapsulated helium granules. Sort of like "Pop Rocks," but with helium instead of carbon dioxide. When they're injected into a fusion reactor, they also have a lot more POP! Enough to create a static shockwave space field that can be imploded or "bounced down" into hyperspace for really long distance (several hundred light years) travel. The ship does gather some small amounts of helium as it travels through normal space, of course, but when they pop back up out of hyperspace, they need have a bit of fuel handy to recharge if there's no immediate source of helium in the vicinity.

They don't need to carry a lot. Just a few grams, really. Doesn't take up a lot of space on the ship and it's completely safe. You can even eat it like Pop Rocks if you wanted to, but has no taste and it just makes your voice high and squeaky.

Yeah, I know, how can a shockwave remain static? It's more like a "static" wave coming from a boat that you can surf on. Some components of the space around the ship move "outward," although the ship itself doesn't really move at all. Not in any real sense, since movement requires going from Point A to Point B, and the ship doesn't do that, exactly. The shockwave is compacted through several different spatial dimensions, which makes it usable in transhyperspatial travel, since there are none of the usual, familiar dimensions and directions (including time) in hyperspace. FYI

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fm258

"sleeper" has a bunch bamboozled but its great to see the majority think he's a crackpot....because he is.

Hi fm258/dgoodpasture,

Nice new moniker I think that makes an even dozen for you now

You need to change your sentence structure if you wish to remain truly anonymous----how many times have I told you that?

And you say basically the same thing over and over again----how banal can you get?

Anyone with basic reading skills can tell that the same person has written the majority of those you claim are on your side

Well they are because you are all the same person

BTW good to see you back what’s it been 24 hours since your last post here?

Oh and I’m sure your dgoodpasture moniker will arrive shortly to claim it isn’t so

And no I’m not going to ignore you this time

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why attack Sleeper? Are you guys threatened by what he is saying? Are you guys certified physcologists or medical professionals to pass judgement on him? How can you come to the conclusion he is a 'crack pot'. Believe him or not, that is your choice, but, do not attack him for saying what he feels is the truth. He has answered everyones question to the best of his ability and has been respectfull with everyone. Do I think that everything he says is true? No. I do however feel that some of what he has stated has in reality happened to him and is the truth. But, yet again, some is made up for the intrest of the readers. Nonetheless, you people should not attack him for his views and opinions, there is no need for name calling or attacks on his personal integrity or character. He has stated over and over again that he does not care if the Mods close this thread, but obviously they didn't. If you do not like a program on T.V. wouldn't you change the channel? Same thing here, go to a different thread, or better yet, make your own and see the response your going to get if your opinions and views are not what everyone percieves as 'normal' and fend for yourselves.I am sorry, but this is ridiculious every thread I read someone is bashing or attacking someone else, why can't we just have civial, respectful, and grown up discussions? For christ's sake, just get along.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fm258

Hi fm258/dgoodpasture,

Nice new moniker I think that makes an even dozen for you now

You need to change your sentence structure if you wish to remain truly anonymous----how many times have I told you that?

And you say basically the same thing over and over again----how banal can you get?

Anyone with basic reading skills can tell that the same person has written the majority of those you claim are on your side

Well they are because you are all the same person

BTW good to see you back what’s it been 24 hours since your last post here?

Oh and I’m sure your dgoodpasture moniker will arrive shortly to claim it isn’t so

And no I’m not going to ignore you this time

To Mr. Sleeper.
I am not whoever you think I am. I am a new poster here, and you are not helping the cause with your ridiculous claims. Sorry there must be many people here who can spell words correctly and have proper sentence structure. I did not get help from any aliens, I went to school and learned the old fashioned way.

I'm not here to troll, I just felt after reading 8 hours of complete nonsense I owed it to myself to wash my hands and come clean with my thoughts on this thread.

Sorry if it offended anyone (other than the original topic starter) that was not my intention. OK, I have cleared my chest and will go on enjoying the rest of this great site.

And Mr. Sleeper, I give the administrators here permission to check any specs they have on my account and they will tell you I am quite new here.

I should also mention that your schizophrenia is accompanied by paranoia.

P.S. My ID is for my unit in the Army. FM is for "Follow Me" 2nd Batt. 58th Reg.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Dear FM258, well one of my unit's mottos was "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way". You don't appear to be effected by any of the three. If you're so shaken by the bamboozling going on in this thread, why do you spend so much time posting here?

Thank heavens for the minds here that suffer from "clarity"! You know who you are. And those sifting every word, waiting to be offended, how sadly transparent and stupid.

I see there are a few more that have joined this tattered but oh so entertaining thread that suffer from chronic-self-inflicted-digital-impalement. Your posts are entertaining as well and I marvel at them.

Sleeper - thanks, this thread is like a playground for thought and I look forward to recess every chance I get.
Question: Everything you've related is from a human perspective (how could it be anything else?), however, is there anything you eavesdropped on from ET, or picked up on, that you don't have human words to explain (anything you're really still scratching you're derriere over?).

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join