It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilbert
Oh .. such nice fonts and bold letters.. looks like you're trying to get a message of your own across.

I think she got it across fairly well. I don't think you got it though. Do yourself a favour and check this out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These you agreed to when you signed up, remember that. ATS is the largest website on alternative topics for a reason, we have rules. Don't like them? Even though you agreed to them? Go to Yahoo chat or something simillar sitewhere they allow this type of posting.

M'kay?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sleeper watch this and tell me what you think...
video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I really don't mean to doubt you, in fact I believe your story 100% true. But how can we be sure that anything is true? How do you know that you'll wake up from this dream and find out you are something completely else? You say that it's true cause the ET's told you but....well ok, but maybe their part of your dream too.

I'm just not getting how anyone can be 100% positive that their theory is true and that they won't wake up from a dream and return to their real life. But then again that kind of IS your story. That we will all die and wake up in thie "in-between" world which is where are true life exists.

Maybe I'm just being skeptical....

Or maybe you have reached a higher consciousness and you can gaurantee the truth? What is it? How can you know for sure?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My understanding is that this forum is not publicly owned and therefore, doesn't entitle anyone the right of free speech.

Consequently, why would the moderators continue to put up with a loud minority who make personal attacks. Really, just ban the people who are causing the problem instead of making general postings to the majority who know and understand how to make respectful criticism.

Now, a few new questions for sleeper.

Is there a common vision for the future of mankind that is shared by us collectively?

Are we actively changing this future now?

Are we collectively progressing up a kind of spiritual ladder?

Are we destined to be become spiritually self aware in our physical life?

How do ET explain multiple dimensions?

How is the soul multidimensional? Does it exist independently of time and space?

...the list goes on. I think I know the answer to most of these but thought I'd fuel the conversation a little.

Long story condensed. My wife and I had detailed dreams the last two nights. Hers was apocalyptic. UFO's took over everything, running for survival, abandoned house, abandoned chiildren. My dream the following night: a black calf/sheep threatened, guide it through a difficult mountain pass, nearly die, somehow a class is watching, lose my balance, a hand reaches out and saves me.

To bed.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
I have been reading and following this thread with a lot of interest because a lot of what's being said by sleeper really resonates with me...

Hi Necrosis, and welcome to this thread. Your story is very interesting and like you say, very similar to what sleeper is talking about. I would hope that you could expand a bit on your story and maybe discuss your families lake cottage experiences.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue grass
My understanding is that this forum is not publicly owned and therefore, doesn't entitle anyone the right of free speech.

Consequently, why would the moderators continue to put up with a loud minority who make personal attacks. Really, just ban the people who are causing the problem instead of making general postings to the majority who know and understand how to make respectful criticism.

Great post blue grass! You're of course totally right about the loud minority, they just want to spoil it for the rest of us. Truth is they don't get it, and they're jealous that they aren't receiving any attention. So they hijack someone's thread, ridicule them and try to make themselves look good in the process. Bascially they are just tossing the toys out of their pram and stamping their feet. I'm so glad that most of us can see straight through this feeble attempt of asserting power.

Long story condensed. My wife and I had detailed dreams the last two nights. Hers was apocalyptic. UFO's took over everything, running for survival, abandoned house, abandoned chiildren. My dream the following night: a black calf/sheep threatened, guide it through a difficult mountain pass, nearly die, somehow a class is watching, lose my balance, a hand reaches out and saves me.

I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you. But I just wanted to add that I believe that dreams are answers to questions that we have thought about, but don't understand. I think that sleeper has said that it is the brains way of organising the thoughts and events of the day. But I think there is more to it than that. Good luck in finding your answers!

N.B. I have had a prophetic dream before that loosely came true. However, I don't see how the event was anyway related to me, and why I had the dream. Without going into too many details it would be akin to having a dream about someone you don't know with an event that does not affect you. Makes no sense to me, that is why I pay little heed to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Many ETs are family members or friends from the past and they can be helpful but asking for help and then getting it may not seem like they are being helpful-----if you have stage fright and ask for them to help you they may put you in more uncomfortable situations where you have to stand up and talk to people----that’s how they help

Whoah there buddy. Many ETs are family members or friends from the past? I can't believe I actually read this whole thread...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

These you agreed to when you signed up, remember that. ATS is the largest website on alternative topics for a reason, we have rules. Don't like them?

M'kay?

Interesting how other institutions have rules also and the majority of your members are looking to by pass those rules because it was forced onto the general populace. Hmmm......

Anyway.. I'll vacate this thread and leave it to those .... nm.

Later all

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Wilbert]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
sleeper watch this and tell me what you think...
video.google.com...

What do you think?

Looks like space swamp gas

Or maybe evidence of something extraterrestrial

NASA knows there is something extraordinary going on but since they can’t explain it they can’t talk about it----and they don’t have the authority to talk about it

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
Sleeper,

I really don't mean to doubt you, in fact I believe your story 100% true. But how can we be sure that anything is true? How do you know that you'll wake up from this dream and find out you are something completely else? You say that it's true cause the ET's told you but....well ok, but maybe their part of your dream too.

There are places, planets, existences, where people similar to humans know without doubt the things you ask-----some of those people----entities are on this planet

All humans have the capacity to know inside their soul, the first step to unlocking that information is believing it’s possible

The only danger is that if you become too enlightened while on earth you also can become on outcast because you still have to live around people that are not----and people are uncomfortable around people that are different

I'm just not getting how anyone can be 100% positive that their theory is true and that they won't wake up from a dream and return to their real life. But then again that kind of IS your story. That we will all die and wake up in thie "in-between" world which is where are true life exists.

Your true life is here also----what you do on this plane of existence is part of what you are----knowing the real truth is not essential but it helps

Maybe I'm just being skeptical....

Or maybe you have reached a higher consciousness and you can gaurantee the truth? What is it? How can you know for sure?

I know because I have seen it------believing me or anyone with those kinds of claims is simply a choice each of us have to make-----if they have nothing else to go on.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Now, a few new questions for sleeper.

Is there a common vision for the future of mankind that is shared by us collectively?

Peace and survival-----which neither can be achieved

Are we actively changing this future now?

People are becoming more comfortable with the idea of space exploration----some are getting frustrated because it’s taking so long---but many see man in space as a waste of time and money----there is no consensus or unified push in any particular direction

Are we collectively progressing up a kind of spiritual ladder?

Humans were more spiritual a thousand years ago that they are now----many are more aware----most are confused

Are we destined to be become spiritually self aware in our physical life?

Some want to believe that but how many of us see that happening in the people around us?

How do ET explain multiple dimensions?

The human brain sees multiple dimensions the ethereal beings don’t

How is the soul multidimensional? Does it exist independently of time and space?

Time and space as humans understand it doesn’t exist

Long story condensed. My wife and I had detailed dreams the last two nights. Hers was apocalyptic. UFO's took over everything, running for survival, abandoned house, abandoned chiildren.

Sounds like she saw War of the Worlds----Hollywood’s version of ET-----not going to happen

My dream the following night: a black calf/sheep threatened, guide it through a difficult mountain pass, nearly die, somehow a class is watching, lose my balance, a hand reaches out and saves me.

I’m not a dream interpreter but in dreams we confront many things in our present life and bits and pieces of former lives-----loved ones that have passed can also meet with us in our dreams

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So which religion would the ETs most closely advocate? What do think/how do they view the muslim religion, especially the extremist end of it? BTW, you probably already talked about this, but what 'belief' do the ETs have in regards to spirituality? Do they know *everything* or are they still striving to understand and truely interact with the very essence of the origins all of creation, of "GOD" ?

Also, have the ETs fought wars on our behalf in regards to the protection of our planet from "ROGUE ETs" ? Have they diverted asteroids and shielded us from destruction in a way RE: our planet.

BTW, last night I dreamt I was in a classroom and in that classroom were other humans, and I befriended one of them, a girl, and she showed me her true self and she was an ET, she looked like a human, with a larger head, indentions in the tempols on the sides of her head, was flesh colored, and had an illuminated brilliance about her, almost like that of an angel. Her eyes were slightly larger and looked similar to our own, the nose was also flatter. She smiled at me and send me 'vibes' that felt very comforting.

THanks again for all your hard work.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by SirDomino]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino
So which religion would the ETs most closely advocate? What do think/how do they view the muslim religion, especially the extremist end of it?

They originated all of them----the good the bad and the ugly ones----we have minimum security prisons and maximum security prisons-----some souls on earth need minimal control some need more

BTW, you probably already talked about this, but what 'belief' do the ETs have in regards to spirituality? Do they know *everything*

Those that are running the show pretty much know everything----or at least they think they do-----they are incredibly humble for know-it-alls

or are they still striving to understand and truely interact with the very essence of the origins all of creation, of "GOD" ?

The only ones striving to understand are on planets like earth and are at the levels of humans

Also, have the ETs fought wars on our behalf in regards to the protection of our planet from "ROGUE ETs" ? Have they diverted asteroids and shielded us from destruction in a way RE: our planet.

Yes to both----any asteroids hitting this planet in a major way is not by accident

BTW, last night I dreamt I was in a classroom and in that classroom were other humans, and I befriended one of them, a girl, and she showed me her true self and she was an ET, she looked like a human, with a larger head, indentions in the tempols on the sides of her head, was flesh colored, and had an illuminated brilliance about her, almost like that of an angel. Her eyes were slightly larger and looked similar to our own, the nose was also flatter. She smiled at me and send me 'vibes' that felt very comforting.

Did you get her phone number?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have yet to come across any proof good enough to convince me that there is any kind of extraterrestrial life, much less creatures or structured craft not manufactured on Earth. If you have some proof of this, I would like to see it, as I'm sure most people would.

To help, let me clarify that these are not good examples of proof:

* fuzzy video of shiny dots in the sky
* quotes from the Bible, Vedas, Book of the Dead, etc.
* Egyptian hieroglyphics
* Mayan hieroglyphics
* Sumerian hieroglyphics
* a story your Uncle Jim told you
* burned grass
* crop circles
* a close-up Mars rover photo of a rock that looks like something
* a story you read in a book once you can't remember what the name is
* a photo of a "dead alien" you found on the Internet
* a "channelled" message from an alien spirit guide

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperThe governments are not calling the shots----never have---never will.

If the aliens wanted to make contact with the general population there is nothing stopping them----they don't want to-----yet.

Have long believed that.

What guesstimate might you make as to when--given current trends and geopolitical moves toward the tyrannical global government--when would you guesstimate that more overt disclosure would be made--by whom?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by sleeperThe governments are not calling the shots----never have---never will.

If the aliens wanted to make contact with the general population there is nothing stopping them----they don't want to-----yet.

Have long believed that.

What guesstimate might you make as to when--given current trends and geopolitical moves toward the tyrannical global government--when would you guesstimate that more overt disclosure would be made--by whom?

ETs do personal disclosures all the time------they have no reason to do an overt disclosure to the general population anytime soon----once humans are in space in significant numbers they will know a little more about the big picture

Presently they are enticing humans to go into space by showing themselves more often to the astronauts and the space agencies

Once thousands of humans are in space the existence of ETs will be unquestionable----but ET will continue to remain out of reach----the carrot is very important to get the donkey moving and keep him moving

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
seems like we are moving into another era then

hey sleeper, is the recently discovered 10th planet ancient NIBIRU?

Have you read any of Sitchin's books? Sitchin knows what he is talking about right?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
seems like we are moving into another era then

hey sleeper, is the recently discovered 10th planet ancient NIBIRU?

No

Have you read any of Sitchin's books? Sitchin knows what he is talking about right?

Haven’t read Sitchin

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I have yet to come across any proof good enough to convince me that there is any kind of extraterrestrial life, much less creatures or structured craft not manufactured on Earth. If you have some proof of this, I would like to see it, as I'm sure most people would.

To help, let me clarify that these are not good examples of proof:

* fuzzy video of shiny dots in the sky
* quotes from the Bible, Vedas, Book of the Dead, etc.
* Egyptian hieroglyphics
* Mayan hieroglyphics
* Sumerian hieroglyphics
* a story your Uncle Jim told you
* burned grass
* crop circles
* a close-up Mars rover photo of a rock that looks like something
* a story you read in a book once you can't remember what the name is
* a photo of a "dead alien" you found on the Internet
* a "channelled" message from an alien spirit guide

Thanks!

I'm quite sure that Sleeper will explain these odd reasons further and I'm
quite sure that we'll end up in the same situation of people asking questions
and not asking for proof.
Those pesky elusive greys!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yeah good luck with that. The 3 words you can't say here: proof, truth, evidence.
Since I can't seem to get any of those 3 things from the resident godhead I have decided to strike out on my own.
It would seem that sleeper and I have something in common which I am investigating. That would be our military experience. I too did my BT at Ft Leonard Wood and served with the 2d Armored(don't know what unit sleeper was in but he claimed to be a tanker) in Ft. Hood at about the same time. I have indeed turned up some puzzling occurences involving Ft Hood. Also since my dad served at Camp Ord(later named Ft. Ord) I looked into that angle as well.
I haven't come to any strong conclusions yet but I may actually end up proving the heretical meanderings contained herein.
Now wouldn't that be a hoot if sleeper and I served together?
Specially the way disparaged my service?
Heck now it's gettin to be almost fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join