It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wilbert
Your a jerk who should not only have this thread removed but removed from ATS.

Calling someone a jerk is poor form my good man. That is a personal attack - pure and simple. I hope the appropriate action is taken so that you learn some manners.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
wilbert is Christian----and I respect Christians

I didn't bother to read the rest because right there you state you know me and what my religion and/or beliefs are. When infact, something you do not grasp due to your lack of backing behind your posts, I never said/posted/ackknowledge here or anywhere for that matter.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SOURCES FROM? ET's?? BS.

Perhaps this PERSONAL crusade of yours is to battle some foe. And you just so happen to wish to pass on YOUR WORDS in this thread that was posted for no other reason other then getting YOUR MESSAGES across.

And for some strange reason which you are only privy to wish to combat some religion which you state I belong to which you do not have PROOF off???

So you.. to state what religion I am associated to and also for stating your views on others which have nothing to do with the title of yours means squat.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Wilbert]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

Originally posted by Wilbert
Your a jerk who should not only have this thread removed but removed from ATS.

Calling someone a jerk is poor form my good man. That is a personal attack - pure and simple. I hope the appropriate action is taken so that you learn some manners.

No.. if Sleeper can use and assemble words that have no meaning in this thread or in relation to the title then what I or others put here should be taken with just as much diligence and grace as you so wish us to treat Sleeper.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have no anger or am upset in any way shape or form with anyone on ATS or the net.

Believe that if you want.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ARe they real? If you had an experience, then for you it is. But people have to experience things for themselves. I can say something is going on. Heck maybe everything is real...so nothing is real at teh same time.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wilber and his alter ego dgoodpasture, longhaircowboy and Briggs have immunity on this board and their job is to bait me

The mods would like this thread gone but they haven’t quite decided how to do it yet

New ideas have everybody all shook up----Elvis would be proud

What this board needs is some good solid proof of ET----something so profound that it would remove all doubt and make boards like this obsolete

That will never happen----so why even have boards like this?

Perhaps these boards are here to share ideas, experiences, wishes, dreams or beliefs

If people expect more than that----then they are delusional

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Wilber and his alter ego dgoodpasture, longhaircowboy and Briggs have immunity on this board and their job is to bait me

The mods would like this thread gone but they haven’t quite decided how to do it yet

New ideas have everybody all shook up----Elvis would be proud

What this board needs is some good solid proof of ET----something so profound that it would remove all doubt and make boards like this obsolete

That will never happen----so why even have boards like this?

Perhaps these boards are here to share ideas, experiences, wishes, dreams or beliefs

If people expect more than that----then they are delusional

So in all your ramblings here and in the past.. what does this have to do with ET's messages???

Absolutely nothing. ATS for some who thought it meant something has to put up with your jargon just so you can entice others to believe what you believe and nothing more. There is nothing more to your messages here other then spread YOUR GOSPEL. There’s no ET's .. there’s NO experience as far as I'm concerned due to the length of this thread and how OLD it is. Other then expecting others to take your word at face value, or in this case TEXT value. Just because you say one thing you expect others to believe you.. but if you’re saying your messages are from ET's and not you then why have we not heard a rebuttal from ET's? Why have you not informed the general public about their concern over this thread? Maybe because they don't care? Or is it because they DO NOT EXIST, except in your mind.

And what better place to spread your messages then on ATS. Because that’s what ATS is all about right? I mean come on.. what better place is there to attack some other religion, belief, spread your ideals then right here on ATS. But wait.. before you can post your messages you must first make a catchy title...

Congrats.. you have the attention of members and the MOD's. You got your messages out crisp and clear. Only problem is me being a member I do not understand why ATS allows posters such as you to post false info.. disinfo.. or whatever others call it.

Ok never mind.. the Jokes on me.. ATS was never never to be considered serious information for the unknown.. it’s all a bunch of posters willing to give others the answers they seek.. I hope your disciples go what they wanted from you Seeker.. I hope they can wait to find out how bogus your messages are regardless of how in depth you say they are.. Sigh.. maybe if I had some mind alternating drug I can post garbage here to and have others send me $ or worship me or my words.. I'm so so jealous...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Immunity? I doubt it.

Once they're inclined, it'll take a hot second. Please don't encourage it.

I hope you've gathered I'm open to whatever anyone sincere wants to share, and am interested in reading articulate contributions pro and con, but honestly I don't think the mods care much about stifling your info or it would have already been gone. Just ignore anyone you perceive as trying to bait you. You know where taking the bait leads.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have been reading and following this thread with a lot of interest because a lot of what's being said by sleeper really resonates with me. I have long believed and said(not without getting into some pretty heated arguments) that religeon was\is created as nothing more than a vehicle to control the masses when no other means of control really existed. I also believe it has outlived its usefulness on Earth as fundamentalists of all religeons have taken it to an extreme not seem for some time.

On the subject of ETs I have had an experience with my mother coming home from Football practice when I was in middle school. We saw a diagonal line of 3 cigar shaped craft hovering over clumps of forest in between corn fields in Indiana. We pulled the car over and watched them for a few minutes before they(very rapidly) ascended out of sight. Since then, I've had several "Sleep Paralysis" episodes where I'd awaken unable to move with the feeling that something was trying to enter my body and a feeling of total terror but never saw anything and would eventually "awaken."

My question is, do you think that particular locations are more subsceptible than others to this type of activity. In just about all of my sleep paralysis episodes I'd dream\be(even if I wasn't there) at my family's lake cottage. My father told us stories about things that used to happen to him when he'd stay the summer there as a boy - bed shaking violently while he was in it, orbs coming out of a mirror in his bedroom and floating off across the lake. I have also been witness to some strange events there as well. My grandmother was extremely into the spiritulism aspect of "religeon" she preached heavily about reincarnation and that our current lives are means to solving personal problems much as you have discussed. She also mentioned that each of us have guides that we neither see nor "hear" but were always with us and would help us with things if we asked them. She had said that they had told her their names(me and my 2 brother each had one) and we just had to ask them for help if we needed help finding something we had misplaced or needed guidance or whatever.

It all sounds shockingly similar to what you have said...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Necrosis]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
I have been reading and following this thread with a lot of interest because a lot of what's being said be sleeper really resonates with me. I have long believed and said(not without getting into some pretty heated arguments) that religeon was\is created as nothing more than a vehicle to control the masses when no other means of control really existed. I also believe it has outlived its usefulness on Earth as fundamentalists of all religeons have taken it to an extreme not seem for some time.

On the subject of ETs I have had an experience with my mother coming home from Football practice when I was in middle school.

So you where or are a young adelolesant when you witnessed this. Due to the lack of answers available to you from official people to explain such sightings it is easy to try and grasp and hold simular situations from others.

We saw a diagonal line of 3 cigar shaped craft hovering over clumps of forest in between corn fields in Indiana. We pulled the car over and watched them for a few minutes before they(very rapidly) ascended out of sight. Since then, I've had several "Sleep Paralysis" episodes where I'd awaken unable to move with the feeling that something was trying to enter my body and a feeling of total terror but never saw anything and would eventually "awaken."

There are doctors who try to dispute or explain why people have these feelings. Some believe it's the mind enacting what the body may or may not feel. Not saying the doctors are correct in what you may have felt or are still feeling. But unless you read up on this you cannot come to an exact explanation. Nor can one individual explain away why you feel such things whether they are doctors or not and regardless of how bazaar their explanations are. Do a search on Google based on what you felt during your sleeping. Read notes from all sources. If you really want answers then you would research it. Just because you may have similar experiences as another does not mean it’s the exact thing. Don't forget some like to generalize so they can say they can relate and then this allows them to express their interpretation. And that’s exactly what it is if you want Sleepers take. Only difference is Sleeper is a charlatan.

My question is, do you think that particular locations are more subsceptible than others to this type of activity. In just about all of my sleep paralysis episodes I'd dream\be(even if I wasn't there) at my family's lake cottage. My father told us stories about things that used to happen to him when he'd stay the summer there as a boy

Think that would be self evident from a rational person. A father figure giving you his impression of what happened to him. Would you not think this would have some mental and philosophical impression on you. This would enhance your dreams to the point where your subconscious mind would toss this into your dreams. Nothing wrong admitting it. Sigh.. no different then if someone watched a TV program then had a dream of it that night. But in your case since this info is not only shared with your family but also talked about amongst yourselves it would be very easy to make an impression when asleep. Is there more to this? There might be and I can add more reasons but it is not due to what I personally experienced but what I read or heard. This is where you will have to do your own research and have an open mind.

- bed shaking violently while he was in it, orbs coming out of a mirror in his bedroom and floating off across the lake. I have also been witness to some strange events there as well. My grandmother was extremely into the spiritulism aspect of "religeon" she preached heavily about reincarnation and that our current lives are means to solving personal problems much as you have discussed.

And those who are brought up in strong religious backgrounds tend to go with beliefs that maybe anew or outstretched due to how in-depth we look inside and what we are exposed too. Just because we have these strong beliefs does not make us any less of a person. But what it does do is allow us to question everything around us. Because as you well know the consequences we fear maybe beyond seeing, hearing and whatever other censes we may put to bear will never out shine our inner imagination and beliefs.

With that said everyone has a price..
what that price is, the majorities really don’t know because they have not had the pleasure of having themselves tested.

She also mentioned that each of us have guides that we neither see nor "hear" but were always with us and would help us with things if we asked them. She had said that they had told her their names(me and my 2 brother each had one) and we just had to ask them for help if we needed help finding something we had misplaced or needed guidance or whatever.

It all sounds shockingly similar to what you have said...

To bad you never expanded your knowledge or understanding of this seeing as you have the opportunity to grow with this background. I assume you have something holding you back. What that is I and others will never know. Whether you believe is also something you will have to decide on your own. But please do not go to the net and ask others to reassure you. Because some would be happy to take advantage of you. You may think you are strong of body and mind. Faith is two fold.

I wish you lucky in your journey for your answers.

Hint.. ask them ... what do you have to loose.. The ones who are watching over you.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
Sleeper, did ET's help us with EVERY advancement. Even the things we use that have no purpose of moving us forward?

And how did you get the username Sleeper, if you don't mind me asking?

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Shadowshocker163]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, ive found your thread to be very fascinating.

I wish people would give you more respect. I'm sick of this juvenile behavior towards you.

I have a quick question.

What is your opinion on LIGHT PHYSICS? Does it involve negative white light from our sun?

Do crystals similar to arkansas quartz (found on another planet in our solar system
) somehow filter this light for power?

Is a light to mass converter possible?

I have some more questions for ya, but I just wanna see if this information I have could be correct.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis

On the subject of ETs I have had an experience with my mother coming home from Football practice when I was in middle school. We saw a diagonal line of 3 cigar shaped craft hovering over clumps of forest in between corn fields in Indiana. We pulled the car over and watched them for a few minutes before they(very rapidly) ascended out of sight. Since then, I've had several "Sleep Paralysis" episodes where I'd awaken unable to move with the feeling that something was trying to enter my body and a feeling of total terror but never saw anything and would eventually "awaken."

Sleep Paralysis is what the doctors call it because they can’t afford to admit it’s ET or don’t know about ET contact

My question is, do you think that particular locations are more subsceptible than others to this type of activity. In just about all of my sleep paralysis episodes I'd dream\be(even if I wasn't there) at my family's lake cottage. My father told us stories about things that used to happen to him when he'd stay the summer there as a boy - bed shaking violently while he was in it, orbs coming out of a mirror in his bedroom and floating off across the lake. I have also been witness to some strange events there as well. My grandmother was extremely into the spiritulism aspect of "religeon" she preached heavily about reincarnation and that our current lives are means to solving personal problems much as you have discussed. She also mentioned that each of us have guides that we neither see nor "hear" but were always with us and would help us with things if we asked them. She had said that they had told her their names(me and my 2 brother each had one) and we just had to ask them for help if we needed help finding something we had misplaced or needed guidance or whatever.

Some locations are more convenient that others especially if they are going to have extended encounters with you----over months or years

When they want you in a certain place or location they make things happen the will get you there----new job----new location----vacation whatever it takes

Many ETs are family members or friends from the past and they can be helpful but asking for help and then getting it may not seem like they are being helpful-----if you have stage fright and ask for them to help you they may put you in more uncomfortable situations where you have to stand up and talk to people----that’s how they help

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163

Sleeper, did ET's help us with EVERY advancement. Even the things we use that have no purpose of moving us forward?

Shadowshocker,

Everything is under ET control because ET is part of us----our extended family

Everything is created by the life force that is made up of ET, humans and all other intelligent beings in the universe

And how did you get the username Sleeper, if you don't mind me asking?

When I signed up I entered many words and names the one I have is the one that took

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
When will ET step in, in regards to wars and global conflict? And will we know they intervened?

BTW, I had a dream a few days ago that you gave me that meteorite that you posted pics of. Not sure what it symbolizes, but was strange.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping up with and responding to this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
Hi Sleeper, ive found your thread to be very fascinating.

I wish people would give you more respect. I'm sick of this juvenile behavior towards you.

I have a quick question.

What is your opinion on LIGHT PHYSICS? Does it involve negative white light from our sun?

Never heard of it

Do crystals similar to arkansas quartz (found on another planet in our solar system
) somehow filter this light for power?

Bill Clinton use one of those Arkansas crystals that he found on his ranch back when he was Governer----that crystal got him the oval office for eight years----now that’s power

Is a light to mass converter possible?

Yes it’s called a leaf-----high tech stuff those leaves

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to remind everyone, again, to discuss the topic of this thread and not each other.
We need to show respect for each other when posting.

This is a conspiracy forum and not everyone will post material that agrees with what you believe or know to be fact.
If you believe the poster's theory is incorrrect or not believable, there is a proper, respectful way to relay that message. Or, you can choose not to post a response at all.
ATS-BTS-PTS is a large community with eclectic tastes. Perhaps it would be a good idea to investigate these other fora.

Ridiculing each other and ATS is NOT the way to do that!!!

Thank you.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino
When will ET step in, in regards to wars and global conflict? And will we know they intervened?

Nothing happens without ET’s knowledge or input----sounds cruel but no one said this planet was heaven-----for some it’s like hell

BTW, I had a dream a few days ago that you gave me that meteorite that you posted pics of. Not sure what it symbolizes, but was strange.

So that’s were it went, that thing has a mind of its own----its life ambition is to someday be a pet rock!

Drum-roll----

That’s why I’m not a comedian

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

More than half of religious scholars believe that the Jesus of Christianity was inserted after Josephus died----and not by Josephus

You know I remember reading a statement just like that on a website when I was researching Josephus.

The fact is that most Historians accept that the two terms "Christ" and "Christians" were added by Eucebius around the 2nd Century ad.

In other words Josephus said a man named "Jesus" , Eucebius added 'he was the Christ' .

Also , there is at least one pre-Eucebius "paraphrase" of the "Testimonium Flavianum".

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to remind everyone, again, to discuss the topic of this thread and not each other.
We need to show respect for each other when posting.

This is a conspiracy forum and not everyone will post material that agrees with what you believe or know to be fact.
If you believe the poster's theory is incorrrect or not believable, there is a proper, respectful way to relay that message. Or, you can choose not to post a response at all.
ATS-BTS-PTS is a large community with eclectic tastes. Perhaps it would be a good idea to investigate these other fora.

Ridiculing each other and ATS is NOT the way to do that!!!

Thank you.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

Oh .. such nice fonts and bold letters.. looks like you're trying to get a message of your own across.

So this is the spirit of ATS.. allow others to entice weak minds to their views and opinions without backing it up with evidence.

I found allot of interesting threads and information on ATS. But your sir.. take the cake by advocating such views and postings in this tread. To allow someone to seed a thread and capture weak minds.

So it comes down to ATS just being another Disney world. Well since you cleared that up nicely, I'll allow everyone to go back to their previous channel and continue to fantasize.

there is a proper, respectful way to relay that message

Are you saying ATS only allows those of proper grammer and who are most literate to post? Those such as myself who do not show candar or know how to put into writing in a proper way, according to you, should stay away?

ATS-BTS-PTS is a large community with eclectic tastes.

I had to look up that word, "eclectic"

Selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles:

Just because my style of communicating may not be as prim and proper as you want it does it make it worth less in the message I also wish to get across. Or must i say "Oh lets huggle a MOD so he wont go on a power trip"

The info in this thread in MY view is BS and the MOD is BS too.. go ahead and push some buttons and do as you want with this account. Lets all start segragating those with grammer difficiencies now.. because we dont know how to communicate to the MOD's satisfaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join