It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I never claimed you were dillusional. Although, EBE's did not creat the HIV/AIDS virius, we might just have differing opinions or we might just be getting out facts from different sources, yours from speculation and mine from solid facts. I can believe your story of being abducted and I can even believe the fact you went on a "joy ride" BUT my biggiest concern here is as you put it "Et's let you see and let you know only what they want you to know", a simple man with a family living the American dream has the answers to lifes questions because EBE's let you know????!?!?!?!!?. I think that maybe some things in your elaborate story are a bit exaggerated, don't you think? We as the readers of these posts can not verify your claims but we as HUMANS have TWO things and that is called COMMON-SENSE and LOGIC, your story began with a BANG, "I have been on a craft yaadda yadda yadda", there are also many holes, the overall body of your posts are constant, but some times you contradict your self. Now the 4th dimension is NOT your soul, don't claim to have answers to things you yourself have no idea about and speculate. You make no sense why out of 1000000 billion Earths' in the solar system ET's need to come here and "help" us. We are there children? They made us? To whom ever is reading these posts there ARE MANY life forms in the solar system, 1000's more advanced and 1000's primative, when EBE's come here they do so for information, we as humans will very shortly do ourselves. I am just one person on this board trying to make people realize that there ARE othe rlife forms, MANY life forms, and they DO help us with technology and such BUT they are not our creators, we evolved as cells through hundreds of millions of years and still evolving now. I have a few more questions for sleeper though, sorry I went off on a tangent, Sleeper, you say that you work for "cheap" elaborate please. Anyway guys and gals, everyone will get there answers ONE day but don't count on it being sooner it's going to be later, MUCH later. I am not saying I know EVERYTHING, but I know enough from credible sources(which anyone can verify) of what I say, unlike most people on here CLAIM, I made solid statements, if anyone would like to ask me something I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sleeper stop exaggerating your claims, some people on here might actually believe it.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Sleeper,
I never claimed you were dillusional. Although, EBE's did not creat the HIV/AIDS virius, we might just have differing opinions or we might just be getting out facts from different sources, yours from speculation and mine from solid facts.

You may speculate----I tell what I know----solid facts speak for themselves----start a thread and show us

I can believe your story of being abducted and I can even believe the fact you went on a "joy ride" BUT my biggiest concern here is as you put it "Et's let you see and let you know only what they want you to know", a simple man with a family living the American dream has the answers to lifes questions because EBE's let you know????!?!?!?!!?. I

That’s correct----if you don’t believe me than the world as we know it will come to and end.

think that maybe some things in your elaborate story are a bit exaggerated, don't you think? We as the readers of these posts can not verify your claims but we as HUMANS have TWO things and that is called COMMON-SENSE and LOGIC, your story began with a BANG, "I have been on a craft yaadda yadda yadda", there are also many holes, the overall body of your posts are constant, but some times you contradict your self.

After all I’m only human

Now the 4th dimension is NOT your soul, don't claim to have answers to things you yourself have no idea about and speculate.

You are the one who speculates-----I know that the mind the soul---the thing that is you or whatever you wish to call it is the 4 dimension

You make no sense why out of 1000000 billion Earths' in the solar system ET's need to come here and "help" us.

That’s because I use un-common sense-----not very common-----without ET humans are up a creek without a paddle

We are there children? They made us?

They made the bodies we reside in

To whom ever is reading these posts there ARE MANY life forms in the solar system, 1000's more advanced and 1000's primative, when EBE's come here they do so for information,

There are many life forms

ETs don’t need anything we have------you think beings with the ability to travel hundreds of light years came here to get ideas from us?

we as humans will very shortly do ourselves. I am just one person on this board trying to make people realize that there ARE othe rlife forms, MANY life forms, and they DO help us with technology and such BUT they are not our creators, we evolved as cells through hundreds of millions of years and still evolving now.

We will be going into space soon thanks to ET

We did not evolve from slime over millions of years-----Darwin laughs every time someone says that

I have a few more questions for sleeper though, sorry I went off on a tangent, Sleeper, you say that you work for "cheap" elaborate please.

I do use humor sometimes

Anyway guys and gals, everyone will get there answers ONE day but don't count on it being sooner it's going to be later, MUCH later. I am not saying I know EVERYTHING, but I know enough from credible sources(which anyone can verify) of what I say, unlike most people on here CLAIM, I made solid statements, if anyone would like to ask me something I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

You sound smart why don’t you create a thread with your solid statements----I might even come over and read it.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I find it interesting you say "solid facts speak for themselves" when you have yet to present any.
Your attempt at distraction by claiming I worship someone is real cute. Unlike yourself I'm not into hero worship or idolatry. My interest is in facts and credibility. Friedman happens to be credible, i.e. there are things that are verifiable. There are ways to substantiate what he says. He is neither my hero nor my idol. The closest thing to a hero to me would be the men and women I served with in the Vietnam War and the folks who risk there lives in combat now.
I'm not a Jonestown survivor and for you to suggest such is appalling. It sullies the memory of those individuals and the grief their families endured. They were taken in by a charlatan(such as yourself) and suffered the eventual consequences. For you to make light of this shows you have no regard for others.
I would be quite willing to concede to some fact re your experiences if you can present some sort of proof(maybe you should look that word up if you have a dictionary). You know some corraborating witness or a document. Or maybe you have some sort of alien artifact as Meier did that could be sent for independent analysis. I'd be happy to fork over monetary assistance for testing. And I can refer you to some very reputable metallurgists. Or hey how bout a lie detector test. They may not be admissable in court but they haven't been totally discredited. I'll even pitch in for this as well as arranging the test. I know the guy who tested Travis Walton and I'm sure he'd be willing to help.
But in the end what it boils down to is you're a cultist interested only in having others kiss your feet and consume your hog-swallow. Well I shant worship at the idol of sleeper as others do and I will try and discourage others from falling under your spell of fakery.
You're a phoney, a fake, an imposter and a charlatan. You made the claims now prove em. It's not on me to prove anything so don't go there. It's on you to provide evidence of your claims.
Put up or shut up.
Or take it to the writers forum where fiction belongs.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No I suspect what gets his nut is sitting in front of his monitor and salivating over the naive chuckleheads who buy into his fantasy world and lies. He enjoys the adulation of the gullible. All the unwashed masses that buy his each and every word as gospel are manna from heaven. He relishes leading people on and he found a few here.
There's nothing to corraborate, substantiate, verify, or examine. Just his words. I can't find any reason to believe this is anything but a sad attempt by some lonely person who needs recognition and acceptance and is getting it here.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
I find it interesting you say "solid facts speak for themselves" when you have yet to present any.
Your attempt at distraction by claiming I worship someone is real cute. Unlike yourself I'm not into hero worship or idolatry.

Have you applied for sainthood yet?

But you have called me every name in the book that might go against you.

Perhaps down deep inside you worship me----you follow me around like some kind of groupie hoping that I will throw some article of clothing your way-----really

I know you are smarter than me and everyone else and if it weren’t for your wisdom everyone that responds to my thread would go down the tubes----no one is intelligent enough to make up their own minds without consulting your superior intellect-----thank god that you are here to save them

BTW you don’t have much trouble carrying around that huge ego you are burdened with do you?

PS you are the phony the imposter and the charlatan just because you think yourself a saint don’t make it so

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No I suspect what gets his nut is sitting in front of his monitor and salivating over the naive chuckleheads who buy into his fantasy world and lies. He enjoys the adulation of the gullible. All the unwashed masses that buy his each and every word as gospel are manna from heaven. He relishes leading people on and he found a few here.
There's nothing to corraborate, substantiate, verify, or examine. Just his words. I can't find any reason to believe this is anything but a sad attempt by some lonely person who needs recognition and acceptance and is getting it here.

Everyone knows you are a war hero you mention it in every other post----some of us veterans haven’t spent the last thirty years going around looking for sympathy or a pat on the back for our service----get a life or something cowboy

True heroes don’t go around hocking their war stories like confetti-----those who do all the taking are usually the ones that had the easy and safe jobs far from the fighting.

The real heroes didn’t come back and brag about their service----they died fighting a war

And they didn’t die so that people like you could come back and throw their arm out of whack patting themselves on the back.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
all fiction starts out with "Once upon a time..." and I don't think this time is any different

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I don't mean to discredit what happened to you. I do believe in what you say and I do believe that you were abducted etc.. However I do not believe in extensive story telling, maybe you were never picked up for a book deal is because your story is only 25-40% true, fascinating as it is, but, with a tad of fiction added. I personally think you play of off peoples' fantasys and there un-dying need for the truth. You feed of off peoples curiosity and tell of things that we as humans on present day Earth could not fathom i.e. pixy dust, your statements could not be verified, checked, or even compared to others because your story is unique and this is why you have had so many subscribers to your thread. You have still not answered why YOU of all people that have contacnt with ET's(1000 a day you stated), YOU are the one with the knowledge of life, and everything about it. Do you really believe what you say? I am not attacking you or your character, I am just asking questions. To touch base on my comment about EBE's coming to Earth for information; they do not come here with the intentions of leaving with new technology or a cure for EBE's ailments, they come here as we would to gather information, something we do to whales, monkeys, and such. We will not obtain any Earth shattering information from them but we study them to better understand what they are, why they are here, and all other questions that may arise. When humans make the jump into space and we discover a race or species more primative than us, we wouldn't be able to gain anything from them, but we would help them, just as EBE's do now for us humans. You also stated that ET's manufacture out bodies, why do we have many traits our parents did? our grandparets did? Do they do this with DNA? and than implant them into our mothers womb? Me personally, I do not wish to start a thread to discuss what I know for one simple reason that I don't feel as though I should, not now, not just yet, I have my personal reasons for that. Although if you'd like to speak on a more private level we might get somewhere with this.... Think about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Sleeper,
I don't mean to discredit what happened to you. I do believe in what you say and I do believe that you were abducted etc.. However I do not believe in extensive story telling, maybe you were never picked up for a book deal is because your story is only 25-40% true, fascinating as it is, but, with a tad of fiction added.

I didn’t get picked up for a book deal because I haven’t looked for a book deal

What I say is 100% true or I wouldn’t say it

I personally think you play of off peoples' fantasys and there un-dying need for the truth. You feed of off peoples curiosity and tell of things that we as humans on present day Earth could not fathom i.e. pixy dust,

I don’t play off anyone’s fantasies-----nor do I feed off of peoples curiosities----a large number of people who respond to my thread are not nice----they call me all kinds of names and have insulted me left and right------I don’t feed on people constantly questioning my integrity----but I recognize that many of them have agendas that have nothing to do with ufos or ET and their sole purpose is to stop me from telling the truth

your statements could not be verified, checked, or even compared to others because your story is unique and this is why you have had so many subscribers to your thread.

Nothing on the ufo board the religious board, the paranormal board and the Darwinist board can be verified-----can anyone even prove that they are alive?

What is electricity? No one knows, what is an atom? No one knows----there isn’t much that humans do know----let alone can prove

You have still not answered why YOU of all people that have contacnt with ET's(1000 a day you stated), YOU are the one with the knowledge of life, and everything about it.

I never said that I was the only one

Do you really believe what you say?

I don’t believe it I know it

I am not attacking you or your character, I am just asking questions. To touch base on my comment about EBE's coming to Earth for information; they do not come here with the intentions of leaving with new technology or a cure for EBE's ailments, they come here as we would to gather information, something we do to whales, monkeys, and such.

They know everything we know because they are the architects of us----the whales, monkeys and such. Humans on the other hand are curious because they don’t know much

We will not obtain any Earth shattering information from them but we study them to better understand what they are, why they are here, and all other questions that may arise.

Humans studying ETs is equivalent to ants studying humans----ants would never get it

When humans make the jump into space and we discover a race or species more primative than us, we wouldn't be able to gain anything from them, but we would help them, just as EBE's do now for us humans.

Humans will never be allowed out of the playpen known as our solar system----the only primitive life forms we will encounter are on this planet

You also stated that ET's manufacture out bodies, why do we have many traits our parents did? our grandparets did? Do they do this with DNA? and than implant them into our mothers womb?

Everyone shares the DNA of their parents----ET created human bodies a long time ago---and they are self-perpetuating----using sex as the carrot to keep the humans from depleting

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ok Sleeper, thank you for taking the time out to answer my questions. Like I said I did not want to attack you or your character. Although we differ on our sources we both are preaching basically the same thing, you with certain details and I with others. I wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Have you applied for sainthood yet?

No and I don't plan on it.

But you have called me every name in the book that might go against you.

ah....ok....I'm the one telling fantastic stories?

Perhaps down deep inside you worship me----you follow me around like some kind of groupie hoping that I will throw some article of clothing your way-----really

Yeah I wish I had a Napolean complex too.

I know you are smarter than me and everyone else and if it weren’t for your wisdom everyone that responds to my thread would go down the tubes----no one is intelligent enough to make up their own minds without consulting your superior intellect-----thank god that you are here to save them

Never claimed to be smarter than anyone. I hope they're intelligent enough to see through this charade without counsel.

BTW you don’t have much trouble carrying around that huge ego you are burdened with do you?

I'm actually quite a humble person who's only interest is honesty. I'm not as egotistic as you since I'm not one the claiming the world revolves around me.

PS you are the phony the imposter and the charlatan just because you think yourself a saint don’t make it so

Not sure how I claim this. You've obviously read things into my post that I had no intention of implying.

Everyone knows you are a war hero you mention it in every other post----some of us veterans haven’t spent the last thirty years going around looking for sympathy or a pat on the back for our service----get a life or something cowboy

Never claimed to be a war hero. You're the one who brought up hero worship. I merely responded with the likely candidates. I don't post my military experience that often. Calm down take a breath. It's just a tiny dent in your ego. The pain goes away when the hurtin stops.
I don't seek sympathy for anything I've done. I volunteered to fight.

True heroes don’t go around hocking their war stories like confetti-----those who do all the taking are usually the ones that had the easy and safe jobs far from the fighting.

Again I never said I was a hero. I served my country honorably and I'm proud of that.

The real heroes didn’t come back and brag about their service----they died fighting a war

And again I never said I was a hero. And again if I'm proud of my service what would be wrong with bragging(which I didn't do).

And they didn’t die so that people like you could come back and throw their arm out of whack patting themselves on the back.

Right they died so that nitwits like you can post whatever sort of garbage they want on this here internet. My arms fine but thanks for the concern.

Now since you've managed to go totally go off topic let me bring it back. You say aliens are real. I say prove it. And not with more of your childhood fantasies and daydreams. Give us the real truth. Something concrete.
Prove to me the aliens are as real as the nose on my face, which btw I am holding cause this whole story has a smell that aint pretty.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Now since you've managed to go totally go off topic let me bring it back. You say aliens are real. I say prove it. And not with more of your childhood fantasies and daydreams. Give us the real truth. Something concrete.
Prove to me the aliens are as real as the nose on my face, which btw I am holding cause this whole story has a smell that aint pretty.

Speaking of your nose what the hell is that coming out of it----snot? It’s disgusting to look at

People like you don’t have the ability to start your own thread so you hijack those that have many hits leaching attention off of them, why don’t you start a Vietnam sob story veteran thread and give details of all your hard luck life----the ones that left you a bitter and broken man-----you might get lucky and find yourself some sympathizers

Personally I’m embarrassed that a military veteran such as yourself is such a whiner

And go blow your nose or something for god’s sake

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well what an active and enjoyable weekend some of us have had eh? I come back monday morning and find that there are 5 pages of posts on my favorite thread. "What joy" I thought, thinking that it would be 5 pages of intelligent discussion. Instead to my horror I find 5 pages of utter crap. You people should be ashamed of yourselves that you cannot behave like intelligent adults. It was like reading a conversation from children in a playground.

Name-calling and pathetic arguements should be conducted somewhere else, and not on probably the foremost free-thinkers forum: ATS. It is an insult to my intelligence to think that I would want to read such drivel.

I really couldn't care less if someone was posting as two people or even if 10 people was 1 person. I am not bothered if sleeper is a psycho, he may well be. But am I ever likely to know? No. No point in persuing that point then. And to all you proof-demanding fools... proof is nothing more than perception. Years ago it was "proven" that the sun goes around the earth. Imagine what "proof" we believe now that in the future is proven to be wrong. Proof is subjective and very rarely proof at all. For heaven's sake this is a forum where text and pictures rule, how can anything be proven?? You would not be happy if sleeper brought you a photo of ET, you would only say it was fake!

Let's get this thread back on track, and see where it will take us.

To start off with I will ask sleeper a new question...

Are we the same thing as ET? When we die you say that we go back to our true form. Is this true form ET?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Well what an active and enjoyable weekend some of us have had eh? I come back monday morning and find that there are 5 pages of posts on my favorite thread. "What joy" I thought, thinking that it would be 5 pages of intelligent discussion. Instead to my horror I find 5 pages of utter crap. You people should be ashamed of yourselves that you cannot behave like intelligent adults. It was like reading a conversation from children in a playground.

Finally a breath of fresh air and sunshine-----Hi TheObserver

And they say weekends are for rest and relaxation

ETs with souls are like us on the other side but while they are on this plane they use physical bodies-----much different than ours

They can go from what we call a physical state to an ethereal one----which they do while in flight or passing through walls.

The natural state for all souls is an orb of energy-----from this orb of energy we can take any shape and travel anywhere we choose----with certain limitations

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
HI Sleeper this is for you

- Quote - ETs with souls are like us on the other side but while they are on this plane they use physical bodies-----much different than ours

How do you know this ? .
-------------

They can go from what we call a physical state to an ethereal one----which they do while in flight or passing through walls.

how do you know this ?.
----------------------------------------------

The natural state for all souls is an orb of energy-----from this orb of energy we can take any shape and travel anywhere we choose----with certain limitations

Ok how do you know this ?...............

And if your so Elightend and have Alien buddies , why are you here on this website gibbering instead of doing something worth while ? .

Oh maybe its because there are so many people here , Giving you attention
and you love it .

I hate to say it , but Websites like this one are magnets for the UNmedicated so to speak .

its a shame that so many people are gulliable to what your saying .

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Finally a breath of fresh air and sunshine-----Hi TheObserver

And they say weekends are for rest and relaxation

ETs with souls are like us on the other side but while they are on this plane they use physical bodies-----much different than ours

I'm glad I can bring you some sunshine!

My girlfriend won't be full of sunshine when she finds out that I haven't got her a valentines card! ho-hum.

ok sleeper, what makes us different from ETs then? I thought you said in my next life I could choose to go to another planet like this one. Surely that makes me an ET aswell??

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

My girlfriend won't be full of sunshine when she finds out that I haven't got her a valentines card! ho-hum.

Flowers and dinner works every time

ok sleeper, what makes us different from ETs then? I thought you said in my next life I could choose to go to another planet like this one. Surely that makes me an ET aswell??

More or less but not in this lifetime-----if you were abducted and were allowed to remember some of those you encountered during the abduction you might recognize your abductors as old friends or family from another life

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
HI Sleeper this is for you

- Quote - ETs with souls are like us on the other side but while they are on this plane they use physical bodies-----much different than ours

How do you know this ? .
-------------

how do you know this ?.
----------------------------------------------

Ok how do you know this ?...............

And if your so Elightend and have Alien buddies , why are you here on this website gibbering instead of doing something worth while ? .

Oh maybe its because there are so many people here , Giving you attention
and you love it .

I hate to say it , but Websites like this one are magnets for the UNmedicated so to speak .

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

I know what you mean when you say unmedicated-----I have to deal with you people all the time

So take your medication before logging on to this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join