It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous

Originally posted by sleeper
The government has sent certain scientist on learning expeditions with ET, however most trips off planet are by ordinary people who then return a bit less ordinary, and a tad more enlightened.

You mean they take all of our small change?

They only take special tokens

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I personally find this one of the most Intriguing threads I've ever found on ATS. Simply because of sleeper's unique take on his experiences. So, really im finding it hard to come up with that many flaws in his stories. These are the only ones i can think of:

-The vocabulary sleeper uses doesn't seem like one of a fifty (what age are you exactly sleeper?) year old ex civil servant.
-I'm certainly a believer in aliens and their contact with various people on earth. However, if i was to believe what sleeper is talking about would really rule out most other mainstream theories (supported with plenty of evidence) as it doesnt seem to fit in or correlate with any of them.

Apart from that I don't think such a case, without any physical evidence atall, could be any more convincing than this one.

Please keep posting sleeper!

btw, I know you always seem reluctant to answer these sorts of questions but where there ever any cultures that had some sort of resemblance to that of our own, you know, same technology and cultural and political issues of similar nature to ours? If so, out of curiosity, what were they like?

thanks.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321

-The vocabulary sleeper uses doesn't seem like one of a fifty (what age are you exactly sleeper?) year old ex civil servant.

Hi hobo_321

I’m 53 and I did a three year stint in the US army, not sure if that qualifies as ex civil servant.

-I'm certainly a believer in aliens and their contact with various people on earth. However, if i was to believe what sleeper is talking about would really rule out most other mainstream theories (supported with plenty of evidence) as it doesn’t seem to fit in or correlate with any of them.

If an extraterrestrial craft landed on earth from a star system 50 light years away and made formal contact----that would rule out everything humans believed in or theorized about----facts and evidence would be meaningless.

ETs make those kinds of trips regularly

btw, I know you always seem reluctant to answer these sorts of questions but where there ever any cultures that had some sort of resemblance to that of our own, you know, same technology and cultural and political issues of similar nature to ours? If so, out of curiosity, what were they like?

There are many planets exactly like earth, so much so that if ET plucked you from this one and placed you into one of the others you wouldn’t’ know until you tried to find your house and make contact with your family and friends---they wouldn’t be there.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The more you start to believe what he says, the more that is possible... the traveleres from earth hardly remember anything... they leave and return the same day.... etc etc... just create a nice story that has no loops to get stuck in

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

There are many planets exactly like earth, so much so that if ET plucked you from this one and placed you into one of the others you wouldn’t’ know until you tried to find your house and make contact with your family and friends---they wouldn’t be there.

Do go into depth on this, sleeper.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I can't help but find this very disheartening. I hope no one buys any of this. I could have done a better job of forcing my philosophies down lost, truth seeking human throats. This is just another project Serpo. Jesus was set up by the aliens. Jesus is fake. etc. bah blah blah. Humans will go to any means necessary as long as it gets one's agenda some publicity. Yes aliens are real. Yes, this guy is lieing and trying to spread his own ideas.

I don’t intend to mess with people's beliefs, that’s not my job

But I think I am free to express my opinions and share with those who might be interested----some of my experiences

You say you believe in Jesus and extraterrestrials, that in itself is a quandary

The fact that there are billions of solar systems and billions of galaxies is common knowledge today.

Many people are slowly coming around to thinking that perhaps we are not alone----even you said you believe that

The problem is if there are millions or billions of planets similar to earth with say humans like us on them, then do all of them need to be saved, is there millions of Jesus’ out there or only one?

That’s a pretty big job for one Jesus

Jesus also tried to back away from being crucified---he ask his father God to “take this cup from me, if it is your (god’s) will”

If Jesus would have backed out what would have happened to salvation?

The fact is the god that many people idolize would not forsake four or five billion non believers on this planet alone----condemning them to hell for eternity----what father would be so cruel to the children he loves----the most I have done with my children was give them a bad look----and then I felt bad about it.

Eternal damnation----absurd

Even the worst kind of human has a valuable soul----some will take a lot of work to get the kinks out but most of the time it can be done----and is done

For those that need fire and brimstone to get through the day----sorry---isn’t going to happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
dgoodpasture, of course this could be a complete pile of bs but then so could anything. It's not human nature to believe a story that leaves such a great amount to the imagination. I mean if i believed this 100 percent I'd be sitting in the corner of my room rocking back and forth out of shock
. But skeptics like you (this has been mentioned so many times before) are never satisfied, either a story has flaws or it doesn't and that, apparantly, in itself is a flaw. It's absurd. No one knows for sure whether sleeper might in 15 minutes say "This was all a joke and I just questioned all your deepest beliefs because my TVs broken and I'm bored". But perhaps being more open minded could be a higher form of intelligence than condescending skepticism.

PS I hate GCSE biology and its hard.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes, true... but being skeptical is not denying open mindedness... i take everything he says to heart.. and that's how I come to my conclusions. It's very easy... and it's well thought out. If there is no missing time between trips... then there are no questions about distances traveled etc.. os many questions just deleted. If most of the travelers forget all, or most of their experiences off planet... then there goes anything specific there too... now once you draw people in... the rest is just pulling their strings... and you become a forteller of the future and anything else the believers ask, and therefore your saga is driven by the skeptics through your ability to answer their questions.... not your ability to tell your story.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sleeper: Weather or not any of this true (if there is such a thing), your outlook (insight?) on religion is one of the most rational and sensible I've read.

I must admit, I've spent the past couple of hours trawling through your history of posts as far as it would let me and one thing that struck me dumb, is that your entire posting style and opinions are consistent - Even on the old board, even in subjects totally unrelated to UFO's.

Sure, it could be the consistent ramblings of madman, but I think we both know that's not true.

Curiouser and curiourser cried Alice !

[edit on 11-1-2006 by timb3r]

[edit on 11-1-2006 by timb3r]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dgoodpasture, those are the most valid points that I have seen against what sleepers said. But, for the sake of argument, surely this is what the aliens want (I somehow feel ridiculous saying this as the majority of humanity still ridicules and smirks at the contemplation of ET visiting/monitoring earth). Think about it. What if time was lost and people had a clear memory of their abductions wouldn't there be millions upon millions (certainly not the current population of people claiming to be abductees) of people talking about exactly the same type of incidents and it would be almost like common knowledge. Thus erradicating any need for this conspiracy site and sleepers thread. Really how, could such a claim about aliens, spirituality and almost the meaning of life be any more feasable and convincing than whats here on this thread? I'm not saying i believe anything except for the fact that I'll feel quit stupid if this is all just bs. Thats just the way I see it.

I feel like I've appointed myself as a substitute sleeper here, trying to defend his case, when I know just as much as anyone else here. I think I'll leave it to him to explain himself.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy

Do go into depth on this, sleeper.

How is it possible for there to be other planets just like earth? Well if Darwin is correct then it’s impossible.

Darwin did his job very well, so well that millions will go to the grave believing in Darwinism---and get the shock of their lives when they see him on the other side---perhaps playing Darwinism on some other planet

The great thing about dieing is that it only last a few seconds and then you are alive again somewhere else.

The place you wake up in will be a temporary place----a fantastic city that you will never want to leave.

You will be in spirit form and in complete ecstasy----you may be there for a short time or hundreds of earth years (time as we know it is non existent there)

From there you will be sent to any number of planets, or back to this one.

New planets and stars are created every second in every galaxy

But there is no tossing the dice as Einstein once said off god. ET doesn’t toss the dice either. Planets are created for human habitation.

There are planets at every stage of so called evolution----many people will remain with a planet from beginning to end----start out as a member of a primitive tribe and end up cruising around the solar system.

This story would make a nice fairytale if it weren’t true

BTW suicide for no good reason is unacceptable---and those who do it will be returned and presented with additional challenges----more difficult than what they ran away from.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thank you again for all your hard work in responding to each and every question we ask. It means a lot to me that you don't 'overlook' questions.

I am curious, are there such things as GHOSTS? IF so, what are they and what do ETs think of them?

Also, are there humans who 'work' with the ETs and remember 100% of evertyhing they do with the ETs? If so, how does one 'get a job' with the ETs?

Another quesiton I have, I know time is an illusion, but is "Time travel" possible and has it been utilized by ETs to try out various items, see the end result and for them to return and correct it/etc for a more favorable end result?

You stated earlier that the human body is the work of ET engineering. So does that mean that everything we classify as 'organic' is infact a type of 'synthetic' that we currently have no knowledge of?

You also stated that this reality is a complete illusion. If that is the case then are we really here in this physical reality interfacing through this body interacting with real physical objects? Or is it more of a matrix type situation where we 'jack into' the matrix through an interface? Or is it more of a 'holo deck' type situation?

I was thiniking the other day about what you said, and it made me think of Star Trek and "Q" and how the ETs were basically "Q" in a sense.
So if what you said was true earlier, then Star Trek is probably more accurate then most of the other TV shows out there eh?
Or maybe Firefly?
lol

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
(Aliens kidnapped me from a Prophet Yahweh thread and left me here, where I posted something I was going to post in the other thread. Sorry 'bout that!)

[edit on 1/12/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm so glad that this thread is doing the rounds again, with a new audience this time!!

I was there the first time round and was bitterly disappointed when the thread died.

Sleeper is one of my favorite posters here on ATS and I am more than happy that he is willing to share his experiences with us!

Keep up the good work and long live this thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sleeptalker

Originally posted by TheObserver
Sleeper is one of my favorite posters here on ATS and I am more than happy that he is willing to share his experiences with us!

I hadn't been following this thread and posted here by accident (it was really weird, because I was sure I was replying to a PY thread).

However, "serendipitously" if you will, I must agree with TheObserver that sleeper's posts are fascinating.

While I am skeptical of many things that sleeper may post, I must also concur with those who point out that sleeper's descriptions of "what comes next" are intriguing.

In my case, what intrigues me is how closely many of the details match what I discern in my meditations, including memories of possible past lives -- and deaths -- and what happens after that.

I may end up reading the thread backwards, but now that I'm subscribed to it, I think I will as my time and interest permit.

There are no coincidences.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

BTW suicide for no good reason is unacceptable---and those who do it will be returned and presented with additional challenges----more difficult than what they ran away from.

hi i have been reading this thread for just a couple of days and have found it extremely interesting. if you are making all of this up off the top of your head, sleeper then you have got some really incredible persistence! (not that i do think that). Anyway, what you said above is very stange because i had a really weird dream the other day, and just before i woke up a voice (i say voice but it was inside my head) explained to me this exact concept. That if you commit suicide simply because you are depressed, or for no good reason, you will not have solved anything and will be in the next life just as depressed or worse than before. I just thought it was odd that you posted that around the same time of my dream.
I also wanted to ask you, are you getting all the information that you are relaying here from the aliens, or is some of it from your own meditaion or whatever?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino

I am curious, are there such things as GHOSTS? IF so, what are they and what do ETs think of them?

Have you ever seen one?

When you die you can revisit any place that you wish----before you are reassigned to another situation.

If you died or were involved in something sinister you may return on your own or perhaps sent there for some kind of resolution

Some people are attuned to other souls more than what is normal and sometimes they pick up the vibrations of these poltergeist

Also, are there humans who 'work' with the ETs and remember 100% of evertyhing they do with the ETs? If so, how does one 'get a job' with the ETs?

Many and they are fully cognizant of their duties with ET, and there are thousands that carryout ET orders without a clue that they are working for a higher cause----their paycheck may come from an IBM or government agency or some fast food restaurant but they work for ET

You many have a job with ET---it’s their call on how much you will know about them

Another quesiton I have, I know time is an illusion, but is "Time travel" possible and has it been utilized by ETs to try out various items, see the end result and for them to return and correct it/etc for a more favorable end result?

Trial and error is a human level activity so ET is not out there experimenting----one might think that it could be extremely boring living an existence where everything has been figured out---and they might be right----but someone has to do it

Time travel is a mind boggling concept but I have been shown a few things before they happened so it must work on some level

You stated earlier that the human body is the work of ET engineering. So does that mean that everything we classify as 'organic' is infact a type of 'synthetic' that we currently have no knowledge of?

Everything is a machine---plants, animals, even basic matter----souls are the only exception

You also stated that this reality is a complete illusion. If that is the case then are we really here in this physical reality interfacing through this body interacting with real physical objects? Or is it more of a matrix type situation where we 'jack into' the matrix through an interface? Or is it more of a 'holo deck' type situation?

Our souls are attached to the bodies we resided in, we are here inside a machine we call a human body----the pain is real, the joy is real, hate and love are real----

They say you can’t take it with you when you die----not quite true, everyone leaves earth with plenty of baggage----all the pain you caused to others and yourself, and all the joy you created for you and others---that all goes with you when you die

I was thiniking the other day about what you said, and it made me think of Star Trek and "Q" and how the ETs were basically "Q" in a sense.
So if what you said was true earlier, then Star Trek is probably more accurate then most of the other TV shows out there eh?
Or maybe Firefly?
lol

Everything the human mind can imagine----and that is not much-----is being played out in millions of star systems throughout the galaxies

To say the least----galaxies are never ending wonderlands-----created for us

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

[edit on 8-1-2006 by sleeper]

Sleeper,

I assume that this is your hands in the pictures. You seem to age well at 53.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by sleeper]

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ok sleeper... what about dreams? what are they....

also dejavu.. what is that?

also, what famous UFO sightings WERE real? could you name a few? Roswell? battle of LA in 1947, and what are the "black triangles?"

Any famous presidents that you know of that had contact with ET?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman

hi i have been reading this thread for just a couple of days and have found it extremely interesting. if you are making all of this up off the top of your head, sleeper then you have got some really incredible persistence! (not that i do think that). Anyway, what you said above is very stange because i had a really weird dream the other day, and just before i woke up a voice (i say voice but it was inside my head) explained to me this exact concept. That if you commit suicide simply because you are depressed, or for no good reason, you will not have solved anything and will be in the next life just as depressed or worse than before. I just thought it was odd that you posted that around the same time of my dream.
I also wanted to ask you, are you getting all the information that you are relaying here from the aliens, or is some of it from your own meditaion or whatever?

I don't meditate----everything that I write that inspires readers is from ET----they refuse to claim the rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join