It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
OK sleeper is this a REAL extraterrestrial or not? If not please enlighten those the think other wise

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No

ET controls the situation they don't make mistakes and get caught on camera

However poltergeist can be mischievous----so can humans

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman
sleeper, is there a question that you dont know the answer to?

Everyone has the capacity to know----the soul can tap into the vast library of knowledge that exists in the universe---seek and you will find----blame others for your predicament and you will remain buried in ignorance

[edit on 13-1-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
hmmm... some more questions heh

The dulce base.. is it real?

The sherman ranch in Utah.. know anything about it?
www.rense.com... (its a long but very quick read)

You say dreams are just thoughts from real life, but people who OBEE say its actually your soul on the astral plane. Do you even believe Astral Projection is real?

I think you all need to do some research on what dreams really are. It's a natural '___' trip that your body Naturally produces while sleeping. Wal.. la... no E.T. controlling your mind!

[edit on 13-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There's only a question he doesn't have an answer to when you stop believing him and start thinking for yourself.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
About the discussion that Sleeper and Sigdomino were talking about on page 24 & 25. I think this could be true however I have more to add. Maybe the universe is like our "playing field" for our souls. However the reason why our Earth fights is because we have been a planet that holds all the newcomers. Like Earth is basically square one. You live your life here then when you "die" if you did good you will maybe be sent to another planet but if you are bad you will be kept on Earth or a planet similar or worse.

This is why the aliens are trying to help us. They have been here a while and know how the game is played....maybe some of them started out on Earth as cavemen. So the reason why they have high-tech gear is because they earned it. kind of like a role-playing video game.

I could be wrong, it's just an idea.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, why are these ET's focusing in on our planet...is it because their population is so large they could almost have a few focusing in on every planet or are we just next in line?

Also what is your opinion what will be accomplished in the next....50 years? Will the ET's begin giving us even more at a time or will they stay with the same pace?

And last what do you think about these ET's appearance? Do you think it is customizable like ours? Or do you think maybe they are all relatively the same?
Remember, they may seem to be all the same but to them they are quite different. Like when you look at an animal here on Earth they are all the same looking (assuming it is the same species) but actually they all might be quite different to them.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Shadowshocker163]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
So, why are these ET's focusing in on are planet...is it because their population is so large they could almost have a few focusing in on every planet or are we just next in line?

A city large or small is like a galaxy and there are many galaxy some large some small

Each city has enough daycare centers to service the needs of the cities, each galaxy has more than enough ETs to service all the needs of each solar system

ETs have jobs like us---but not the eight to five kind----they love their jobs----once you leave earth depending on who you are and what you have accomplished during your existence here and other places you may have the pick of great jobs or return here or some other planet and be a rock star or president----or a coal miner, dishwasher---etc

Also what is your opinion what will be accomplished in the next....50 years? Will the ET's begin giving us even more at a time or will they stay with the same pace?

They have opened the flood gates of technology coming into this planet because earth is on the brink of hatching out into the solar system----perhaps not as fast as many people would like----but maintaining the illusion that humans are doing it on their own is important

And last what do you think about these ET's appearance? Do you think it is customizable like ours? Or do you think maybe they are all relatively the same?
Remember, they may seem to be all the same but to them they are quite different. Like when you look at an animal here on Earth they are all the same looking (assuming it is the same species) but actually they all might be quite different to them.

ETs are unique as everyone else----what is reported by abductees is window dressing----they can take on any appearance----same with their drones and machines.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
About the discussion that Sleeper and Sigdomino were talking about on page 24 & 25. I think this could be true however I have more to add. Maybe the universe is like our "playing field" for our souls. However the reason why our Earth fights is because we have been a planet that holds all the newcomers. Like Earth is basically square one. You live your life here then when you "die" if you did good you will maybe be sent to another planet but if you are bad you will be kept on Earth or a planet similar or worse.

There are new souls but billions on earth today have been around for sometime

This is why the aliens are trying to help us. They have been here a while and know how the game is played....maybe some of them started out on Earth as cavemen. So the reason why they have high-tech gear is because they earned it. kind of like a role-playing video game.

ET isn’t trying to help they have been helping----without adult supervision---ET in this case

Earth would be like a school yard without supervision----absolute chaos---a hell no human would be able to escape from.

As you stated many ETs were humans at one time on this planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, you make some interesting points, and i appreciate you trying to answers as many questions as you can.
Belief is personal in my opinion, so people should take from you what they need, and never force their opinion of you onto others.

I guess reading through this thread, something jumps out at me - and please correct me if I am wrong.

Co existance with aliens will never happen in our lifetimes - or what we percieve as lifetimes - period? In the sense that - I will never be able to walk down the street holding hands with my ET friend talking about music of another planet and seeing other humans doing similar.
In essence that would be life (me or you, now) and afterlife ('aliens') coexisting on the same reality(here on earth)? Which by definition, and partly due to our limited understanding, can not happen - or can it?

So all that jazz about sharing tech with ET - the human race "BOLDLY GOING" etc etc etc - is rubbish, current space travel and exploration is token, hope is given & taken to pass the time - so basically folks - live life, do good, help others etc, and wait for death, as then you will truly be free to experience the wonders that await us all.

Have I misunderstood anything?

Also who gauges "GOOD & BAD"? - I have always had a problem with that one.

Just to add, I firmly believe there is Life out there - possibly even some visiting us - however I make that assumption purely based on what has been presented to me - via books / print media / schools yada yada yada...
So in saying that, I've been told that space is infinite - so I must assume there are infinite possibilites of existance, thus my personal belief in ET.
For all I know, and because I assume I am sentient, all that material could be falsified (for whatever reason - which would be irrelavant anyway) and we are nothing be a 1 or 0 or a automated Lego set or whatever..
But that is another thread all together right.?

Thanks for your time.

(edited for bahd spelnig
)

[edit on 13-1-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hi sleeper, you make some interesting points, and i appreciate you trying to answers as many questions as you can.
Belief is personal in my opinion, so people should take from you what they need, and never force their opinion of you onto others.

I guess reading through this thread, something jumps out at me - and please correct me if I am wrong.

Co existance with aliens will never happen in our lifetimes - or what we percieve as lifetimes - period? In the sense that - I will never be able to walk down the street holding hands with my ET friend talking about music of another planet and seeing other humans doing similar.
In essence that would be life (me or you, now) and afterlife ('aliens') coexisting on the same reality(here on earth)? Which by definition, and partly due to our limited understanding, can not happen - or can it?

Hi one

ET has always coexisted with humans

In the in-between zone depending on your level you will interact with many entities---family and friends from past lives and future ones----on this earth or one of the many others.

BTW, this planet is fine but it is way low on the intergalactic scale concerning things to do---like comparing a small town of 200 people with a city like New York,

So all that jazz about sharing tech with ET - the human race "BOLDLY GOING" etc etc etc - is rubbish, current space travel and exploration is token, hope is given & taken to pass the time - so basically folks - live life, do good, help others etc, and wait for death, as then you will truly be free to experience the wonders that await us all.

Even after humans build cities throughout the solar system “Boldly traveling in a star ship out of this solar system is unlikely in a physical body.

However there are many solar systems that have multiple suns, and there are star clusters where “Boldly Going to other stars in fantastic Star Trek kind of ship is a reality.

Most people living in the western world are clueless to how bad many people on this planet have it, more than four billion people live way below poverty----

So the rest might count their blessing if they live above the poverty line

Strangely enough more people in the west and well-off communities commit suicide, and sit around waiting for death than those who live on the edge of hell in Third World countries

I paint a nice picture of what’s to come after here to encourage those who believe that life has nothing to offer----but this life is very important and what you do with it will determine where you end up next---use this life wisely

Also who gauges "GOOD & BAD"? - I have always had a problem with that one.

Your flaws if any will be as plain to you as a swollen thumb having been hit by a hammer.

Just to add, I firmly believe there is Life out there - possibly even some visiting us - however I make that assumption purely based on what has been presented to me - via books / print media / schools yada yada yada...
So in saying that, I've been told that space is infinite - so I must assume there are infinite possibilites of existance, thus my personal belief in ET.
For all I know, and because I assume I am sentient, all that material could be falsified (for whatever reason - which would be irrelavant anyway) and we are nothing be a 1 or 0 or a automated Lego set or whatever..

Your soul is priceless and there is a huge amount of energy being expanded on your behalf---as is true for all of us

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, I'm interested to know what you think of the StarshipCapricorn correspondance.

The website is updated daily, posting the telepathic communications between starship persnel, mostly Helena, and a human here on earth named Lavar.

Recent posts indicate that First Contact is happening right now!

My thoughts are that this is a genuine correspondance and an accurate one.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by baaronhaile
Hi sleeper, I'm interested to know what you think of the StarshipCapricorn correspondance.

The website is updated daily, posting the telepathic communications between starship persnel, mostly Helena, and a human here on earth named Lavar.

Recent posts indicate that First Contact is happening right now!

My thoughts are that this is a genuine correspondance and an accurate one.

There is no “StarshipCapricorn----sorry

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey sleeper.......... How is PKD and some of the others placing us in the same boat
I think they need to go back to reading comprehension class!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
Hey sleeper.......... How is PKD and some of the others placing us in the same boat
I think they need to go back to reading comprehension class!

Go figure!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

and what makes you so important that the army would have you inside a ship that they want to keep a secret on? why would the army have it when the Air force would be the people to get it? I totally believe in UFO's but not your story.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabee

and what makes you so important that the army would have you inside a ship that they want to keep a secret on? why would the army have it when the Air force would be the people to get it? I totally believe in UFO's but not your story.

If you know that the air force has a UFO you should share that information

The US builds fighter jets and sells a few to our allies but what they sell are inferior to what the US has

Likewise the air force and the army both have ET ships that they recovered from crash sites.

But what they have are junk that the ETs let them acquire through supposed crashes

ETs land their ships on many military installations, army navy, air force, and marines; ET has VIP parking privileges at all military bases in the world

No military or government owns any real ET ships----however some are allowed certain and restricted access.

The military and our government has no say on who can enter the ships----ET makes all those calls

I know my story is unbelievable if you want the real truth tune into one of the major news stations.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
sleeper, great story, very logical and most of it is well thought out. Great to see a story that doesn't drone on and on about self-pity over humanity. Normally people are devoid of logic or so desperate to find greater meaning in their lives that they are completely delusional when it comes to 'conspiracies.' Your story isn't perfect; if it were there wouldn't be 30 pages in this thread...

Ever since I got suckered into buying that Above Black book in high school I've been coming back to these types of websites every few months to see what's going on. I never post or contribute, but this was the first time I saw someone posting something sensible. It's finally brought me some closure over the $15 I wasted on that book!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
You really think that 'the private sector' is going to be any more forthcoming about ET and help bring humans forward in life?

I’m not talking about disclosure----which is not up to the government (public sector) or the private sector. ETs are the only ones that can disclose their reality to the world.

I’m not going to embark on private verses public, that’s a discussion for other threads.

He means that private enterprise is full of risk takers that can and probably will invest lots of money into sectors monopolized by the government; such as space travel. If one company makes a mistake, it will not cripple others attempting the same hurdle, such as the government entity. Private corperations and free enterprise are definate keys to advancement in any type of technology race. Competition breeds ingenuity.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkas
sleeper, great story, very logical and most of it is well thought out. Great to see a story that doesn't drone on and on about self-pity over humanity. Normally people are devoid of logic or so desperate to find greater meaning in their lives that they are completely delusional when it comes to 'conspiracies.' Your story isn't perfect; if it were there wouldn't be 30 pages in this thread...

Ever since I got suckered into buying that Above Black book in high school I've been coming back to these types of websites every few months to see what's going on. I never post or contribute, but this was the first time I saw someone posting something sensible. It's finally brought me some closure over the $15 I wasted on that book!

1kas

Thanks!

As you know those conspiracy and self-pity books sell very well

BTW, you might be able to get 2 or 3 bucks for the book on Ebay and cut your loss a bit

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Man Lotar

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
You really think that 'the private sector' is going to be any more forthcoming about ET and help bring humans forward in life?

I’m not talking about disclosure----which is not up to the government (public sector) or the private sector. ETs are the only ones that can disclose their reality to the world.

I’m not going to embark on private verses public, that’s a discussion for other threads.

He means that private enterprise is full of risk takers that can and probably will invest lots of money into sectors monopolized by the government; such as space travel. If one company makes a mistake, it will not cripple others attempting the same hurdle, such as the government entity. Private corperations and free enterprise are definate keys to advancement in any type of technology race. Competition breeds ingenuity.

Exactly, NASA is a huge government agency in fear of losing its prestige, power, and taxpayer funding.

If the private sector was allowed in the game twenty years ago there would be hotels on the moon and in orbit around the earth now.

Governments serve the status quo and are slow to change and adapt

America is the leader in the world only because of private and free enterprise but those freedoms are being curtailed by the day.

Free enterprise is under attack by those who believe that government is the great equalizer concerning quality of living and resources.

Unfortunately that is not true----every industry where government rules has lagged far behind free enterprise

NASA is one of these stagnant government industries

Private industry with a fraction of the trillions of dollars that NASA has received from the taxpayer would have given America a real and viable space program by now.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join