It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 31
28
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Sleeper,

You continue to fascinate me with your comments. But please tell me, how do come by such information? Is it given to you by ET? I guess it is! Does ET know that you communicate with us on ATS? If so why do you think they let you talk to us?

p.s. If military bases give ET VIP access. Can you tell me is there any bases in the UK that allow this? There is a fairly large US military base near where I live, would this be a good place to go UFO spotting??


[edit on 16/1/06 by TheObserver]




posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by yeahright
I'm still a big-time skeptic but you have me convinced you believe. Not sure what value there is in that for you, but there you go.
Hang in there.


yeahright,

It’s understandable that some people need proof of things unseen. But much of what millions of people accept with little hesitation, natural selection (Darwinism), has no proof.

Darwin had many good ideas about the origins of life yet he never came up with proof. To this day none of what he espoused, theorized and believed strongly towards----is provable, although much of it makes sense. His lack of proof doesn’t receive the same criticism from the scientific community that other disciplines and philosophies seem to garner.

Nevertheless, unlike religion and its secular counterpart (Darwinism) both pretty much based on conjecture, thousands of people have experienced extraterrestrial contact----real physical contact----yet those who haven’t experience this physical contact refuse to believe them.

How can one prove they hugged their child last week, the hugging can be recreated but that does not prove you hugged your child last week----can we take the child’s word for it? How do we know that the child wasn’t having the same delusion----perhaps their deep need for a hug is behind this delusion?

Not believing in something because one lacks personal experience is not rational.

If that concept was applied across the board there would be few things left to believe in.

Just a thought





Pick up any Physical Anthropology bood or study some biology and you will see your proof. Scientific theories, unlike layman theories, need to be falsifiable in order to be named theories. Do the same observations as Darwin or Gregor Mendel and you will come up with the same results.



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Sleeper,

You continue to fascinate me with your comments. But please tell me, how do come by such information? Is it given to you by ET? I guess it is! Does ET know that you communicate with us on ATS? If so why do you think they let you talk to us?


They know, it’s their way of communicating information to those able to hear it


p.s. If military bases give ET VIP access. Can you tell me is there any bases in the UK that allow this? There is a fairly large US military base near where I live, would this be a good place to go UFO spotting??


Not a good place, a UFO can appear anywhere-----there are no accidental sightings



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Man Lotar

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by yeahright
I'm still a big-time skeptic but you have me convinced you believe. Not sure what value there is in that for you, but there you go.
Hang in there.


yeahright,

It’s understandable that some people need proof of things unseen. But much of what millions of people accept with little hesitation, natural selection (Darwinism), has no proof.

Darwin had many good ideas about the origins of life yet he never came up with proof. To this day none of what he espoused, theorized and believed strongly towards----is provable, although much of it makes sense. His lack of proof doesn’t receive the same criticism from the scientific community that other disciplines and philosophies seem to garner.

Nevertheless, unlike religion and its secular counterpart (Darwinism) both pretty much based on conjecture, thousands of people have experienced extraterrestrial contact----real physical contact----yet those who haven’t experience this physical contact refuse to believe them.

How can one prove they hugged their child last week, the hugging can be recreated but that does not prove you hugged your child last week----can we take the child’s word for it? How do we know that the child wasn’t having the same delusion----perhaps their deep need for a hug is behind this delusion?

Not believing in something because one lacks personal experience is not rational.

If that concept was applied across the board there would be few things left to believe in.

Just a thought





Pick up any Physical Anthropology bood or study some biology and you will see your proof. Scientific theories, unlike layman theories, need to be falsifiable in order to be named theories. Do the same observations as Darwin or Gregor Mendel and you will come up with the same results.



The thing about a book is that anyone can write anything they want----all they need is a few other people to agree with them.

Every important discovery that has been written concerning Darwinism has a slew of books with counter opinions, proposals, theories, and discoveries to show otherwise

Much of Darwinism is a matter of opinion and nothing else

A lot has been invested in the belief of Darwinism

All countries have come to depend on that false religion----life as we know it from the day we are born depends on the belief of Darwinism

Darwinism is ingrained in our institutions and without it the house of cards will fall

That’s why it is forbidden to teach anything else in American public schools and public universities

A lot is riding on Darwinism but like all false doctrines Darwinism’s time is about up and it will eventually come crashing down by the weight of its absurdity



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Can you tell ET to get in touch with me or anyone else on this forum?

Why doesn't ET want everyone to know about them? If they did, presumably they have the abilty to comunicate with everyone and chose not to?

Are they waiting for something before they give full disclosure?



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I'm still reading this dicussion carefully since I discovered it weeks ago. If sometimes somewhat dubiously. But still, this is one of the most convincing things I'v ever read (For that, I gave "way above")

Just a few questions (no need 2 answer all):

1) If your saying that Darwins theory of evolution is incorrect then what is? How did everything evolve, if it did at all?

2) Also when was the last time you were in contact with these beings?

3) Are you only visited by one race?

4) Surely not all ET races never make mistakes ?(Reffering to EBEs capable of traveling to earth) As you said there are millions/billions of different races all at different stages of evolution and technological progress and by what you've told us the U.S is already in posession or close to being in posession of vehicles capable of space travel and of course it's common knowledge that the human race is eons from reaching a utopian, errorless state of existence. So perhaps, could there be EBEs who make mistakes?

6) If one finds the concept of being abducted, no matter how harmless or good natured it is, would ET, out of empathy, not abduct or erase memory of the event completely without the abductee having an inkling of what had happened? (btw im paranoid
) I ask this as an old friend of mine always tried to tell me stories of being abducted with perhaps the same strange qualities you describe (obviously he wasn't as knowledgable as you are of the whole situation you claim is real). So say these beings are real, no thanks, no matter what, my mind wouldn't be able to comprehend something of this magnitude. Thus I approach this topic of ETs by telling myself I believe it's true but in the back of my mind theres always something saying it's not.

I sometimes appreciate the concept of only revealing ET when mankind is ready as I have often thought about the negative and devastating impact it would have on the world and it would probably ruin a lot of lives if you think about it.

P.S. I for one (whether i believe you or not) am not questioning you to determine your stories credibility but more out of curiosity
.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by hobo_321]

[edit on 16-1-2006 by hobo_321]



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Hey Sleeper,

Can you tell ET to get in touch with me or anyone else on this forum?

Why doesn't ET want everyone to know about them? If they did, presumably they have the abilty to comunicate with everyone and chose not to?

Are they waiting for something before they give full disclosure?


Hi, TheObserver

ET is aware of those that wish contact----when and if that ever takes place with any certain individual is known only by them.

At this stage of the game and for the foreseeable future contact with humans is mostly business

They have the ability to communicate with everyone but they know the big picture and they operate within those parameters---concerning those they make contact with

Full disclosure is not on the table----when and if it will happen they are not saying



posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Sleeper,

I'm still reading this dicussion carefully since I discovered it weeks ago. If sometimes somewhat dubiously. But still, this is one of the most convincing things I'v ever read (For that, I gave "way above")


Thanks hobo


Just a few questions (no need 2 answer all):

1) If your saying that Darwins theory of evolution is incorrect then what is? How did everything evolve, if it did at all?


One can say that the mode T Ford has evolved and split into many lines of Ford cars over the decades----humans were behind that evolution---not luck or chance

Humans haven’t evolved over the centuries----there were different species of humans throughout the centuries and there still are

The Homo sapiens of today were the homo sapiens of yesterday----humans haven’t changed only their surroundings, cultures and technology have.




2) Also when was the last time you were in contact with these beings?


Have you ever been out of contact with people you know? ---Family friends work associates---if not face to face we keep in touch with them by cell phones

ET stays in touch with slightly more advanced technology


3) Are you only visited by one race?


No


4) Surely not all ET races never make mistakes ?(Reffering to EBEs capable of traveling to earth) As you said there are millions/billions of different races all at different stages of evolution and technological progress and by what you've told us the U.S is already in posession or close to being in posession of vehicles capable of space travel and of course it's common knowledge that the human race is eons from reaching a utopian, errorless state of existence. So perhaps, could there be EBEs who make mistakes?


None will admit to it


6) If one finds the concept of being abducted, no matter how harmless or good natured it is, would ET, out of empathy, not abduct or erase memory of the event completely without the abductee having an inkling of what had happened? (btw im paranoid
) I ask this as an old friend of mine always tried to tell me stories of being abducted with perhaps the same strange qualities you describe (obviously he wasn't as knowledgable as you are of the whole situation you claim is real). So say these beings are real, no thanks, no matter what, my mind wouldn't be able to comprehend something of this magnitude. Thus I approach this topic of ETs by telling myself I believe it's true but in the back of my mind theres always something saying it's not.


ET knows the breaking point of those they come in contact with----they never push pass that point


I sometimes appreciate the concept of only revealing ET when mankind is ready as I have often thought about the negative and devastating impact it would have on the world and it would probably ruin a lot of lives if you think about it.


That’s why full disclosure hasn’t happened



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sleeper,

What is your opinion of ouija boards? Who do we really communicate with when we use them? Can I use one to comunicate with ET?



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Sleeper,

What is your opinion of ouija boards? Who do we really communicate with when we use them? Can I use one to comunicate with ET?



Ouija boards are toys-----for both humans and poltergeist-----can you trust either?




posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Ouija boards are toys-----for both humans and poltergeist-----can you trust either?



Come on stop talking in riddles!!


Answer it in more detail please. You didn't say whether ET is contactable through it either.



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

Originally posted by sleeper

Ouija boards are toys-----for both humans and poltergeist-----can you trust either?



Come on stop talking in riddles!!


Answer it in more detail please. You didn't say whether ET is contactable through it either.




Ouija boards are nothing but wood and plastic-----in the few cases where poltergeist answer questions the answers are playful or devious. I wouldn’t recommend using such a device to make serious decisions in your life


Poltergeist can hear your thoughts when you seek them out----a door often best left closed

ET is aware of all your thoughts regardless of whether you seek them out or not

ET can communicate in many ways including directly to your mind, in dreams, and nightmares----again not information you want to take to the bank


Chances are you have had physical ET contact----but they can’t leave you with those memories because they might encumber your daily life.

Knowledge from ET bestows an unfair advantage----therefore ET limits total recall and in most cases any recall about the encounter with them.

You mentioned that my ET encounter hasn’t dramatically impacted my life, true but I have known them before I was born, and they maintain regular contact with me----I’m kind of acclimated to them----nevertheless, their presents can be extremely intimidating at times----especially when they are not in human costume.

Human intimidation in comparison is child’s play

I’m sure you haven’t read many abduction accounts where the abductee was delighted about the contact

The contrast of intellect between ET and the human level mind makes causal conversation nearly impossible and most of the time unpleasant

I know that’s not what you want to hear



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
ET can communicate in many ways including directly to your mind, in dreams, and nightmares----again not information you want to take to the bank

Chances are you have had physical ET contact----but they can’t leave you with those memories because they might encumber your daily life.

Knowledge from ET bestows an unfair advantage----therefore ET limits total recall and in most cases any recall about the encounter with them.


Just one question.

If ET gives people this information, only to blank it out of their memory afterwards, then why bother?

What is the point of letting people in a fugue with unanswered emotions and feelings in their heads. Surely that is as encumbering to their daily life as knowledge of their visits, or fear of the unknown factor should they visit again?



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Originally posted by sleeper
ET can communicate in many ways including directly to your mind, in dreams, and nightmares----again not information you want to take to the bank

Chances are you have had physical ET contact----but they can’t leave you with those memories because they might encumber your daily life.

Knowledge from ET bestows an unfair advantage----therefore ET limits total recall and in most cases any recall about the encounter with them.


Just one question.

If ET gives people this information, only to blank it out of their memory afterwards, then why bother?

What is the point of letting people in a fugue with unanswered emotions and feelings in their heads. Surely that is as encumbering to their daily life as knowledge of their visits, or fear of the unknown factor should they visit again?



The Wright brothers remember how to build and tweak their flying machine they don’t remember their visit with ET----the source of the information for the flying machine.


There are abductees that have problems integrating what they have received during an abduction, perhaps they were told to change certain destructive behaviors and they refuse to do so----and then they are unsure of what is causing their inner conflict----

Under those conditions ET may let them remember parts of their abduction----to let them know-----and others, those that eventually will hear their story, that humans are not alone in the universe----for ET it's like hitting two birds with one stone.

Most of the abductions people hear about are from those people----the ones that remember the nightmares, the probes, the scary aliens and their ships.

The abductions no one hears about are those from people that are pillars of the community, scientist with breakthroughs in their fields of research, etc,

ET abductions serve primarily to inject new ideas and technology into the world and to help individuals who are seeking assistance with certain personal problems

To answer your last question helping people doesn’t always mean treating them with kid gloves----sometimes the best medicine leaves a bad taste



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's best to quit while you're ahead...



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The Wright brothers remember how to build and tweak their flying machine they don’t remember their visit with ET----the source of the information for the flying machine.


So human ingenuity amounts to nothing? Everything we are and everything we have accomplished is thanks to ET? It that were true, I would be seriously depressed. I can understand that singulary we can be stupid animals at times, but as a part of a larger group collective I thought we added up to something more than ET's version of a Sim-Game.



Under those conditions ET may let them remember parts of their abduction----to let them know-----and others, those that eventually will hear their story, that humans are not alone in the universe----


--- That we have no power over our future and need to be constantly shunted into the right groove for them. I think the concept of Alien Abduction is firmly rooted in the collective conciousness right now, and not exactly as a very positive thing. Does ET understand the concept of beating a dead horse? How could they possibly come back from such bad PR?



ET abductions serve primarily to inject new ideas and technology into the world and to help individuals who are seeking assistance with certain personal problems


Not only can't we advance by ourselves technologically we also need them to act as Agony Aunts??? Yikes. If ET is so alien in the first place, how could they possibly comprehend the personal problems of an entity (us) which is as alien to them?



To answer your last question helping people doesn’t always mean treating them with kid gloves----sometimes the best medicine leaves a bad taste


A bit of "tough-love" then? ET obviously doesn't like Gene Roddenbery or the Prime Directive. Or are they just trying to clean up the neighbourhood?

Sorry if I come off as being a bit snide, it was not the intention. Just a bit frustrated by the whole shebang right now. A couple of hours sleep a night for months on end wouldn't endear me to anyone's cause.....



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkas
It's best to quit while you're ahead...



We all come into this world with just enough rope to hang ourselves with----it’s our prerogative

But ignoring questions and comments from posters is rude

My answers are sincere and from a higher source than myself----when my connection cuts me off I hang



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

So human ingenuity amounts to nothing? Everything we are and everything we have accomplished is thanks to ET? It that were true, I would be seriously depressed. I can understand that singulary we can be stupid animals at times, but as a part of a larger group collective I thought we added up to something more than ET's version of a Sim-Game.


You can always go on the assumption that it’s only my opinion and nothing more

ET doesn’t do everything for us we are here for a purpose----but that purpose is not necessarily the occupation we find ourselves in----but it may be.

The big stuff like flight and splitting the atom were big steps for planet earth and were inspired by larger than human intellect.



--- That we have no power over our future and need to be constantly shunted into the right groove for them. I think the concept of Alien Abduction is firmly rooted in the collective conciousness right now, and not exactly as a very positive thing. Does ET understand the concept of beating a dead horse? How could they possibly come back from such bad PR?


You have all the power you can handle----some people can handle lots of power, others need assistance at every turn----welfare for instance.

Everything they do for you is for you----not for them

America dropped two atom bombs on Japan----Japan is America’s closes ally----and not because they fear America



Not only can't we advance by ourselves technologically we also need them to act as Agony Aunts??? Yikes. If ET is so alien in the first place, how could they possibly comprehend the personal problems of an entity (us) which is as alien to them?


Kind of

ET is alien to humans----humans are not alien to ET



A bit of "tough-love" then? ET obviously doesn't like Gene Roddenbery or the Prime Directive. Or are they just trying to clean up the neighbourhood?


Have you seen the neighborhood?



Sorry if I come off as being a bit snide, it was not the intention. Just a bit frustrated by the whole shebang right now. A couple of hours sleep a night for months on end wouldn't endear me to anyone's cause.....


I understand, but if what I say hinders you in any way----walk away from this tread, after all everyone has an opinion



posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
You can always go on the assumption that it’s only my opinion and nothing more


A bit of a cop-out cluase if I ever saw one. Come on, you have been frank with us for a lot of the thread. Keep the flip-flopping like this:



ET doesn’t do everything for us we are here for a purpose----but that purpose is not necessarily the occupation we find ourselves in----but it may be.


to a minimum if you could. Coming clean or hedging your bets, which is better?



America dropped two atom bombs on Japan----Japan is America’s closes ally----and not because they fear America


I would stake big money on fear being the major cause. Remember Kobe? If not fear, then what exactly would endear them to the US? Having too much fun in Tokyo DisneyLand?



Have you seen the neighborhood?


Yup! LOL!



I understand, but if what I say hinders you in any way----walk away from this tread, after all everyone has an opinion


It fascinates me, what you have to say. To clarify, my lack of sleep and frustration has no connection to this thread. I will walk away when I am convinced of one of two possibilites about you sleeper, only then.



posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Poltergeist can hear your thoughts when you seek them out----a door often best left closed

Please tell me why this is the case. What is your definition of a poltergeist anyway?


Originally posted by sleeper
The contrast of intellect between ET and the human level mind makes causal conversation nearly impossible and most of the time unpleasant

I can understand that ET would not like to be engaged in idle chit-chat, but in all fariness if I was to speak to ET the last thing on my mind would be to talk to him about the weather! But why do you say unpleasant? What could possibly be unpleasant about talking to a greater mind?


Originally posted by sleeper
I know that’s not what you want to hear

Don't worry about that! The worst thing to happen would you to disregard me, so discussing things is not going to make me unhappy. And anyway, I'm always learning and learning makes me really happy


Ok so here's the real deal: I am aware of ET's existance, and I am not going to go loopy if they talk to me, and I want to talk to them, or rather I want them to talk to me. So how do I initiate this? Is there anything that I can do that says to ET that I am 'ready'??

Best regards, TheObserver



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join