It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS to train citizens to spot radical conservatives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I love how they try to create words like its actually a thing

radical conservatives? is that like guys into "less gov is better" politics that wear preppy clothes and do radical BMX and skateboard tricks on half pipes?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

If you stand perfectly still the radical conservative can't see you.
After the interest has past the creature will move along its game trails.
After it passes you should contact your local peace officer.
Do not engage with the radical.
Do not make eye contact with the radical.
And most importantly, DO NOT FEED the radical.

Some would suggest that the Living God is a radical Conservative. I would argue that those people are in over their head. I would suggest that those people have been brainwashed by those who represent Baal.

The return of the gods (small g) is very real. We see horrible reality manifesting on society day by day. It is disgusting, deplorable, and depraved. It will continue to steam roll in its current direction until young children are legally allowed to be molested and assaulted daily. Those who have Biblical moral values will be attacked. They will be harassed. They will be murdered, for standing against murder of those who cannot protect themselves.

Where will you stand? Will you protect the innocent? Will you stand up for the Livings Gods laws? Will you remember what we told you? I sure hope so. The alternative for those who attack Gods laws and people is devastating. It is also eternal. Everyone gets what they request.

The Living God is the God of free will, on the other hand the god of the air, Satan doesn't care about you. He wants you to share his own destruction and depravity. No human or angelic consciousness ever ends. What the living God (YHWY) created will go on forever.

Separation from the Living God will be granted. It will be horrible. He is light. He is love. He is just. He is joy. He is faithfulness is compassion. He is freedom of choice. Separation from him, is darkness, sorrow, loneliness, the heat of one million suns, depression, no way out, no love, no joy, no freedom, no justice, and complete separation from God for eternity. No cheers. It will never end.

edit on 13-5-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Ann, the government charges, "Has always been religious but since the death of her mother, she's become increasingly devout. She's a regular in the small-town community, active in several church groups. While she has always been protective of her four kids, she has become increasingly more concerned about the welfare of other children including the unborn."
"Courtney," the government complains, "made new friends after moving to a new city. But she also "joined volunteer groups for underprivileged youth. She has become fixated on conspiracy theories regarding government connections to child abuse and trafficking."

The described seem more like the way folks should be than terrorists .

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Ann, the government charges, "Has always been religious but since the death of her mother, she's become increasingly devout. She's a regular in the small-town community, active in several church groups. While she has always been protective of her four kids, she has become increasingly more concerned about the welfare of other children including the unborn."
"Courtney," the government complains, "made new friends after moving to a new city. But she also "joined volunteer groups for underprivileged youth. She has become fixated on conspiracy theories regarding government connections to child abuse and trafficking."

The described seem more like the way folks should be than terrorists .
You think?! Funny how our corrupt goverment thinks it's acceptable to purposely leave behind millions worth of weapons in Afghanistan, but concerned citizens (which is simply what most conservatives are) are a threat.
If people still can't see that our own goverment will find ways to elminate us , like they did to the Nazis, then what can I say.
People need to demand justice , but our corrupt justice system is as useless. The only way out is either break free from the grid/civilazation, which seems very hard, leave country, or remain cautiously optimistic. I think the majority of people will see more and more how our goverment resembles what the Nazis did. We can only hope it won't be too late by the time they do.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: infolurker

Kind of disgusting.

They are basically saying that if you care about other people and actually walk the walk, you might be a terrorist. So the only way to really care is to vote for the government to do it all.

Guess I am on the list for sure.

Of course, now Biden has basically declared all white people to be potential domestic terrorists, because to be white according to liberals is to be a subconscious white supremacist.

If a white person denies that subconsciously they are a racist, then that cinches it, they ARE a white supremacist according to the woke, liberals and CRT and it proves they are a white supremacist, a terrorist, according to Biden's latest speech.

Then the DHS says, regardless of your skin color IF: you go to church, volunteer to help the poor, the needy, care about things like modern day slavery, THEN voila, the DHS, courtesy of liberals, the woke, the Biden administration and Democratic Party, you WILL be put on the terrorist watch list.

That means that nearly everyone I know and am friends with are domestic terrorists according to Biden, and the DHS. Most of my friends go to church regularly, volunteer to help the poor; go on mission trips to help the poor in other countries learn skills to get out of poverty; volunteer at the local prison; volunteer at the 3 homeless shelters in town; assist released prisoners with no where to go and no money so they don't return to a life of crime; - all the makings of what liberal politicians and the DHS have said are a danger to our society and clear indications that one is a domestic terrorist.

Guess the liberals will have to kick murders, thieves, people who assault others, sex offenders out of jails in the US to make room for church goers who care about and actually help the poor, the needy, the downtrodden - the people that liberals loath if they do it through and with their church and church members, and so ARE in the minds and fantasy's of liberals domestic terrorists.

edit on 5/14/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

How about they focus on radicals of every stripe.

How about they don't?

Being a radical isn't a crime, sometimes, today's radical becomes tomorrow's liberator.
edit on 5/14/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Department of Homeland Security. that's a cool name. Kind of sounds like they would be best used standing guard on the border to make sure we aren't over run by illegals while Biden tries to figure out how he's going to gain control of this chaotic border situation he created.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

How about they don't?

Being a radical isn't a crime, sometimes, today's radical becomes tomorrow's liberator.

Liberators from????
church goers
people who actually volunteer to help the poor
people who volunteer at and build homeless shelters
people who work to free sex slaves where the government fails
people who help prisoners not return to a life of crime
people who go on trips around the world to teach skills to get people out of poverty
You know, those awful terrible people the DOJ says are domestic terrorists?

Is that who you are liberating the nation from?
OK, well that means you agree with the DOJ and the Biden administration

edit on 5/14/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: MykeNukem

How about they don't?

Liberators from????
church goers
people who actually volunteer to help the poor
people who volunteer at and build homeless shelters
people who work to free sex slaves where the government fails
people who help prisoners not return to a life of crime
people who go on trips around the world to teach skills to get people out of poverty
You know, those awful terrible people the DOJ says are domestic terrorists?

Is that who you are liberating the nation from?
OK, well that means you agree with the DOJ and the Biden administration

Not sure what you're on about, lol.

Yes, those people you mentioned are, today, considered "radical", by some.

In the land of liars, the truth teller is a radical.

Try less hard to be offended, k?
edit on 5/14/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So I am probably going to be making t shirts that sat "according to the DHS, I am a terrorist.

I love how my country has schizophrenia. When Bush was looking for Islamic terrorists around every corner, he was a tyrant. When Biden says "people who protest my lies are terrorists" the media and the sycophants bleat along in unison. People say that Nazism could only happen in a brainwashed country, and here we are being brainwashed by the Boomer generation of politicians lying to us, giving our country a dose of everything their parents fought against.

Way to go Boomers.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Gray Man Theory: 16 Effective Ways to Apply It

. . . The Benefits of Being a Gray Man

. . . You are less likely to be targeted by crime or any inconvenience.
Being a gray man allows you to be unnoticeable so you can prepare and survive without interruptions or worry. On some occasions, being a survivalist comes with hate. There’s even a term coined for it—survivalist hate. When you become a gray man, you don’t raise any flags and you don’t attract any hate. In turn, you’re able to prepare in peace without the fear of being subject to violence or crime.

The Gray Man Theory

This gray man tactic is best IMO. Don't wave any flags, put up any signs or have a target on your back while running around yelling, "Shoot me, I'm a radical conservative!". Play your hand down, don't go showing any of your cards, that's my advice.

Now for anyone who may be thinking it, unless you want to blend into a crowd in a gay bar, this is not the "Gay Man Theory", it's the gray man theory, GRAY.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's also disgusting.

What if you want to volunteer to help? What if you like helping others when you can? These are signs you could be a radical now.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dont need training.
If some one likes Trump or freedom they are a radical!

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's also disgusting.

What if you want to volunteer to help? What if you like helping others when you can? These are signs you could be a radical now.
As the Biden administration knows we will all be enslaved, anyone who tries to help slaves is a radical terrorist.
People will wake up en masse when it's too late sadly.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

how about we actually get rid of the 2 tier justice system and watch 90% of the politicians go to prison?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Strange how American politics shifted from "spot the communist behind your fridge" to now, "spot the conservative radical yelling about freedom".

All within the last 60 years. The optics of it all seems like the government is going after the radical right, but the radical left has already been subdued years ago, wasn't the 'anarchist cookbook' banned from mostly every neo liberal nation?

It seems like they're trying to cover all bases when it comes to radicalism, and the conservative crowed was never really on the radar until now.

At the end of the day, it's looking like thr US government is waging war on all political types.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So...this seems aimed to intimidate anyone who would
like to help others that is not associated with the Gov.

“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”
-Ronald Reagan

Never mind that the Feds have the biggest budget of all,
yet homelessness, crime, drug use, abuse abounds.

What a sad and pathetic situation, where evil is
allowed to run amok.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Strange how American politics shifted from "spot the communist behind your fridge" to now, "spot the conservative radical yelling about freedom".

All within the last 60 years. The optics of it all seems like the government is going after the radical right, but the radical left has already been subdued years ago, wasn't the 'anarchist cookbook' banned from mostly every neo liberal nation?

It seems like they're trying to cover all bases when it comes to radicalism, and the conservative crowed was never really on the radar until now.

At the end of the day, it's looking like thr US government is waging war on all political types.

Simply the reason the 2nd amendment was written.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: strongfp

Simply the reason the 2nd amendment was written.
I disagree. There can be more of them by far than the decent, productive conservatives they want to persecute.

What they want is to lean on those people. They want to find reasons to marginalize and persecute them.

They have already subverted some churches IMHO which are no longer focused on saving your soul but on the supposed social kingship of Christ. People are learning in church that if someone is being sidelined and persecuted, then they have in effect buried their talents like the last servant in Matthew 25:14-30 by not getting with society.
edit on 14-5-2023 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit
Oh
The second wasn’t written to protect the people from the government?
Interesting

edit on 14/5/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join