It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS to train citizens to spot radical conservatives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Simply the reason the 2nd amendment was written.

I disagree, just because those people in power in the government do this doesn't meant it's "the government" doing this.

The second amendment was a guarantee that the people had the means to defend themselves, rather than be powerless. The aggressor's identity is not 'the government'... it's 'people' in the government. Cabals, clubs, fellowships, brotherhoods, alliances, caucuses, councils, committees, parties, 'wings', banks, combines, cartels... that's where the problems are manifesting harmoniously. If we confuse these ideas (government vs. actors) we risk destroying the very thing we are should be trying to protect.

The second amendment wasn't about protection from government... it was about protection from the "governors."
edit on 5/15/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

" radical conservatives " AKA Patriotic American Citizens who are VERY AWARE of their Constitutional Rights !

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars
Lol
Dhs isn’t the government now?
Lolololololololol

Wow
Just wow

Perhaps it’s the dhs that doesn’t need to exist rather than the citizens it’s persecuting?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

DHS is a 'department' of the government. (One that some say is just a political clearinghouse for private sector contracts) ... "The government" decides nothing... a person, or people do. Personally, I suspect you don't get my point; or my point is somehow alien to you.

Just to be certain your *burn* worked, maybe you should try to demean me again... that'll show me. This isn't the pit mind you, so you're on your own there... you'll be responsible for your own posts.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I can provide information based on my training up until September 2021. As of my knowledge cutoff, there was no official policy or program by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to specifically train citizens to spot "radical conservatives."

It's important to note that the terms "radical" and "conservative" can be subjective and open to interpretation. The DHS, like any other government agency, is primarily responsible for national security, counterterrorism efforts, and protecting the country against various threats, regardless of political ideology.

However, it's worth mentioning that the beard transplant reddit DHS and other law enforcement agencies may provide training or public awareness campaigns on identifying potential signs of radicalization or extremism that could be associated with any ideology, including extremist movements that pose a threat to national security. These efforts generally focus on behaviors and indicators rather than targeting specific political groups or affiliations.

It's always a good practice for individuals to stay informed about their surroundings, report suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities, and maintain open lines of communication with law enforcement agencies to ensure public safety.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Hint, we are all on "The List".

Below are a couple of examples (2nd link has the docs) that explain that you conspiracy theorists are on the DHS training material for ID'ing you as a domestic terry.

A very interesting FOIA request to be sure. Don't say Pizza****

'Stasi-like' move called 'alarming'

www.wnd.com...

The government not only has slammed conservative parents attending school board meetings as domestic terrorists, it now is producing videos explaining how the general population can watch for – and be wary of – those "radicals."

A report from Reed. D. Rubinstein, of American First Legal, explains, "The Department of Homeland Security's transformation into a domestic intelligence organization and a Stasi-like Deep State internal security apparatus is alarming.

Ann, the government charges, "Has always been religious but since the death of her mother, she's become increasingly devout. She's a regular in the small-town community, active in several church groups. While she has always been protective of her four kids, she has become increasingly more concerned about the welfare of other children including the unborn."

"Courtney," the government complains, "made new friends after moving to a new city. But she also "joined volunteer groups for underprivileged youth. She has become fixated on conspiracy theories regarding government connections to child abuse and trafficking."

aflegal.org... ive-americans/

Today, America First Legal (AFL) released documents obtained from a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that reveal shocking internal documents from the Office of Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP) regarding so-called domestic terrorism.

These documents further reveal that the government is using taxpayer dollars to expand its capabilities to deem innocent people as “extremists” or “domestic terrorists.”

The only place the word conservative is used is in the article headline and a quote from the organization who released the documents.. a whole lot of nothing.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

DHS is a 'department' of the government. (One that some say is just a political clearinghouse for private sector contracts) ... "The government" decides nothing... a person, or people do. Personally, I suspect you don't get my point; or my point is somehow alien to you.

Just to be certain your *burn* worked, maybe you should try to demean me again... that'll show me. This isn't the pit mind you, so you're on your own there... you'll be responsible for your own posts.

Take your “threats” elsewhere.
Your feelz are yours alone.

If “ the government” did nothing 18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law would not exist.
You have no point, you were exposed, and now salty.

Now, since you have threatened me with your authority here, do not contact me again.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh my... I'm responding to you. You should raise an alarm, if you feel threatened.

Re-read the code you cited... it is code about a "person" committing an offense, not about an office or organizational authority. It's specifically regards a person 'misusing' or feigning proper authority to abuse or deny the rights of another. How does this illuminate your point about 'the government' being the bad guy?

What are you arguing about really?

What am I exposed over? Where did I threaten you? Is it such an threatening imposition on you to suggest you offer simple courtesy? Why does that 'offend' your feelings?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Solvedit
Oh
The second wasn’t written to protect the people from the government?
Interesting

Do you think all "the people" who are helped by marginalizing conservatives will rise up against the government with you?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Hint, we are all on "The List".

Below are a couple of examples (2nd link has the docs) that explain that you conspiracy theorists are on the DHS training material for ID'ing you as a domestic terry.

A very interesting FOIA request to be sure. Don't say Pizza****

'Stasi-like' move called 'alarming'

www.wnd.com...

The government not only has slammed conservative parents attending school board meetings as domestic terrorists, it now is producing videos explaining how the general population can watch for – and be wary of – those "radicals."

A report from Reed. D. Rubinstein, of American First Legal, explains, "The Department of Homeland Security's transformation into a domestic intelligence organization and a Stasi-like Deep State internal security apparatus is alarming.

Ann, the government charges, "Has always been religious but since the death of her mother, she's become increasingly devout. She's a regular in the small-town community, active in several church groups. While she has always been protective of her four kids, she has become increasingly more concerned about the welfare of other children including the unborn."

"Courtney," the government complains, "made new friends after moving to a new city. But she also "joined volunteer groups for underprivileged youth. She has become fixated on conspiracy theories regarding government connections to child abuse and trafficking."

aflegal.org... ive-americans/

Today, America First Legal (AFL) released documents obtained from a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that reveal shocking internal documents from the Office of Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP) regarding so-called domestic terrorism.

These documents further reveal that the government is using taxpayer dollars to expand its capabilities to deem innocent people as “extremists” or “domestic terrorists.”

So with the release of the Durham report that even the fbi doesn’t follow the law, this now looks extraordinary sinister.
The full force of the government can be released simply because of political differences.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

Oh
The second wasn’t written to protect the people from the government?
Interesting

Do you think all "the people" who are helped by marginalizing conservatives will rise up against the government with you?

Of your “all the people”, a tiny fraction would be the 6 million registered hunters on the state of Michigan alone.
I don’t think that many would be required, tho there are also 49 other states with registered hunters.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Are they all with you? Are they all going to rise up against the government?

Especially if the point of the DHS policy were to be suppressing conservatives so others could take their place?
edit on 15-5-2023 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What is this “with me”?
Tia

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What is this “with me”?

You recklessly assume all armed Americans are going to be with you or stand aside.

Suppose they were bought off by being allowed to take your place.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Please quote me on that.
TIA

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Please quote me on that.
TIA

On what? That some of your vaunted citizen army could be paid off by being given a chance to take your place?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I've heard Matthew 25:14-30 cited to justify trying to take your very intelligence by people who seemed to believe they could form a psychic rapport and run off another's intelligence.

I don't know what DHS is thinking but this is just the sort of thing which would make those people say "you sidelined yourself by being too conservative, now the Bible says you have to help me."

Some of your vaunted "army of hunters" could be marking out what they could use you for as you type.

Some of that hopeful feeling in the air during the 1960s could have been avaricious people who had assumed they were only good for basic jobs, realizing the reorganization of the Church and of society's morals was going to let them more easily channel others' intelligence.

This republic will turn to slavery unless we pray and meditate and remain spiritually strong and have the courage to make sacrifices instead of sell out if ways are found to play with us and sideline us.

Please consider glancing at my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

If you stand perfectly still the radical conservative can't see you.
After the interest has past the creature will move along its game trails.
After it passes you should contact your local peace officer.
Do not engage with the radical.
Do not make eye contact with the radical.
And most importantly, DO NOT FEED the radical.

especially after midnight.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join