It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vacation, finally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Today, after a long time, my vacation started
It is a bit easier time in the company, so managed to delegate all responsibilities and take 2 weeks off. Last year, my company got fined as I did not take vacation, so this year, I have to take 2 months off in total, otherwise it will be lost and we risk another fine. Have been postponing this forever, so probably most of the time falls for summer or end of the year.

Just took some time off and rented a country-side place for 2 weeks. The internet is good here, though, so will be mostly reading and watching movies, with occasional long walks.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabin

Enjoy your break , final day of mine today

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Enjoy life. Keep it simple and smell the flowers.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Find a place to sit by a stream and just listen to the wildlife and the wind in the trees. Peaceful bliss for me in those situations. I love this idea so much that we are building a house in the woods by a peaceful stream.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabin
Which country do you live in because reading your post your employment laws make no sense? Like how can a government fine a company for a worker not taking holidays? Going away? take a really good tip from me, leave ALL your electronics at home, no telephone, no lap top, no communication stuff at all. Forget the outside world and all it's influences and enjoy you time.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Estonia. Legally, everybody has to take 28 days of vacation, including at least one two week vacation. My company provides 56 for my position. If one does not take vacation and company gets audited, they might get fined.

top topics

join