It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Merchant of Death's advice to Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

I haven't seen that this is fake even though the main stream news didn't bother to report on this. But it would seem Viktor Bout believes Donald Trump is in danger.

This is probably just propaganda.... But also kind of weird/eerie that someone who was (maybe still is) connected to the globalist believes this.

I mean if we think about it for a second and push forward a little bit with the current trajectory of events it does seem like Donald Trump could be headed for martyrdom. I mean just last week we had MTG making comparisons to Nelson mandala and Jesus.

I don't know.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

That is very creepy indeed.
But I wouldn't listen to too terribly much he has to say.
There could be some truth to it though.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's not necessarily fake, but it's just one guy's opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

He has to be "innocent" before he can be a martyr. Kind of a reverse Floyd situation.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As much as the insane Liberals sh!t their panties over Trump every damn day, I’ve no doubt that he is in danger.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Floyd might possibly be the worst martyr of all time. I agree with you on that!
If a career criminal can OD during his arrest and be a martyr the bar is pretty low, pretty much anyone for any reason really. Floyd didn’t have a single fan until he died….Trump on the other hand can pack a stadium.
a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That kinda happens when you Twitter attack other people in position of power.
I certainly wouldn't like it if a former employee was smarter that I and made a move.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I actually saw this first reported on an MSM source ("New York Post" , maybe?).

I have suggested that, given his "love"- ing friendship with authoritarian leaders in countries lacking extradition treaties with the US, fleeing to one such country ahead of prosecution would be just one option Trump might consider.

The suggestion took on even greater relevance when those classified documents were discovered at Mar A Lago pursuant to the FBI raid.

Now that Trump has been formally arraigned on felony charges, has his passport(s) been impounded?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

He has to be "innocent" before he can be a martyr. Kind of a reverse Floyd situation.

If he is assassinated he may never be able to prove his innocence.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I have suggested that, given his "love"- ing friendship with authoritarian leaders in countries lacking extradition treaties with the US, fleeing to one such country ahead of prosecution would be just one option Trump might consider.

The suggestion took on even greater relevance when those classified documents were discovered at Mar A Lago pursuant to the FBI raid.

Now that Trump has been formally arraigned on felony charges, has his passport(s) been impounded?

Did you think that up all by yourself or did CNN tell you all that?
Why would he flee from fake charges manufactured by the Democrats?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No need for these fantasies; The Democrats are never going to let one of their only propaganda tools evaporate by actually convicting Donald Trump of any crimes. Haven't you been paying attention the last 7 years?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If I were to start this comment by mentioning the consideration that this could be nothing more than political theater, would you think me repetitive and obtuse?

Of course, I hope this is just that.

But the messenger (aside from Yahoo) is oddly placed to issue this message.

And the idea of 'going to Russia' is just a slap in the face, really.

If there ever were a similar disingenuous 'warning' to compare it to, I would... but this seems rather singular... as in 'not what it appears to be.'

Many will just engage in the usual partisan banter, but beyond this I think is some manner of subterfuge. And we (the audience) might be part of 'the mark.'

Damn, I'm really starting to hate activist journalists.... ( just thought I'd throw that in there.)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Because a trial, if held on those charges, would be decided by a jury, who might not be convinced that the charges are fake,

And could vote to convict.

Or are you saying that you have full confidence in the justice system...

To the extent that you would completely endorse the jury's decision whatever the outcome?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Because a trial, if held on those charges, would be decided by a jury, who might not be convinced that the charges are fake,

To the extent that you would completely endorse the jury's decision whatever the outcome?

I have 100% confidence that Trump’s defense lawyers will dismantle Bragg’s fake charges.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

One person's "martyr" is another person's scumbag. Kind of like the Floyd situation.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just an FYI, and I'm really trying to help... But "Fantasy Island" is not a documentary on reality. It sure makes anything seem possible though doesn't it? Like the Fake Dossier that democrats paid for to frame Trump that you believed in (still believe in" )

You see where this is going...

It's the same looney bin trap all the Trump haters out there share like one big (but always sad) family.

Any looney bin Trump haters that attempt to "get him" like the OP is mentioning will be stopped quite abruptly by secret service.
edit on 11-4-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

As much as the insane Liberals sh!t their panties over Trump every damn day, I’ve no doubt that he is in danger.

Which foreign leader would be most likely to step in and control the U.S. after Trump's martyrdom causes total domestic turmoil?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is Trump another Jim Jones? Its political not religious this time. Have all his followers at Mar a Lago, give him everything they have then when the government moves in, pass out the koolaid.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I mean just last week we had MTG making comparisons to Nelson mandala and Jesus.

MTG compares Trump to Jesus

I think you were joking about Marjorie Taylor Greene. Just when you thought she couldn't get any dumber, she proves you wrong

Trump taking safe haven in Russia over a simple NYC arrest? If he did that he might as well say "Iv'e got ALOT of stuff to hide". Very likely this is just Victor Bout trying to get some attention. Afterall, he's an arms dealer. Not a ton of moral background.

I think we can all agree on one thing though, MTG is the AOC of the Republican party. Can't tell if she actually believes the stuff she says or is just trying to get nominated as VP in 2024.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the country crashes into complete turmoil causing a need for foreign assistance then we deserve to fail as a nation. That's why you don't have dictatorships. Well one reason

Plus, I think a lot of American's are tired of Trump shenanigans. Time to move on. He had his chance to shine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join