It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Merchant of Death's advice to Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Perfect....

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So he paid an adult film star some money not to snitch on him that he hit it even though he was married.

Was she threatening him like blackmail?

He should've never started hanging out with Epstein in the 80's, doing coke and all of that.

I'm a firm believer of its just a nut. After you get it, you can feel stupid that you tried so hard for something so lackluster that was so shortlived. You get caught up in a dopamine chase.

The hotter the female, the feeling will still be the same. It's the compliment to your ego at that point.
edit on CDT01Wed, 12 Apr 2023 01:45:41 -050000000004b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: RazorV66

Because a trial, if held on those charges, would be decided by a jury, who might not be convinced that the charges are fake,

And could vote to convict.

Or are you saying that you have full confidence in the justice system...

To the extent that you would completely endorse the jury's decision whatever the outcome?

I have 100% confidence that Trump’s defense lawyers will dismantle Bragg’s fake charges.

And statements like that is what prompted me to call you out on all your predictions.
Does it feel good to be wrong all the time?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: American-philosopher

As much as the insane Liberals sh!t their panties over Trump every damn day, I’ve no doubt that he is in danger.

Which foreign leader would be most likely to step in and control the U.S. after Trump's martyrdom causes total domestic turmoil?

Just stop talking.
Your not doing yourself any favors.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I actually saw this first reported on an MSM source ("New York Post" , maybe?).

I have suggested that, given his "love"- ing friendship with authoritarian leaders in countries lacking extradition treaties with the US, fleeing to one such country ahead of prosecution would be just one option Trump might consider.

The suggestion took on even greater relevance when those classified documents were discovered at Mar A Lago pursuant to the FBI raid.

Now that Trump has been formally arraigned on felony charges, has his passport(s) been impounded?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
They suck at comedy, they suck at conspiracy, but they're good at playing dress-up and playing swipe games on their phone.

Remember games like Starflight and Might&Magic II-III, they exercised people brain muscles, now folks couldn't even beat Zelda 1 on NES.

We are in a sad state indeed...

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I think we can all agree on one thing though, MTG is the AOC of the Republican party. Can't tell if she actually believes the stuff she says or is just trying to get nominated as VP in 2024.

I think she is a real die hard trump person. When the whole Kevin Mcarthy drama was happening she didnt join her homie's Matt Gaetz and Boebart in defying Mcarthy's vote MTG did what Trump said and supported Mcarthy.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The Merchant of Death is right on Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join