It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Fauci There will absolutely be an outbreak of another pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
Because you know arch villains like to just give it away before they do it.

I kept an N95 mask in the package, I keep it in my backpack so I'll be OK.

I dunno about you guys though. You might have to get vaxxed then fear sudden death syndrome for the rest of your lives.

Unless you have a way of sterilizing your mask, and pretty much everything else in your environment, you can only use it once. Or, NEVER take it off. Good luck eating and drinking lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The next plandemic could be a plandemic where heads of criminals against humanity roll, their bodies decorate trees or if they survive they wil maybe have to rot for the rest of their lives in a prison cell. Planned and executed by the people this time.

That would be a plandemic to my liking, to be honest.

Jokes aside, when they come up with the next plandemic, no sane person will believe them again, most sane people didn`t believe them the first time anyway. That´s why the criminals worked with anti-democratic tools against the constitution and existing laws, with pressure, with non-stop propaganda, with defamation, with separating people into categories, with pure force etc.

But now more people will not believe them criminals against humanity anything anymore if they come up with whatever again. Even if the next time it is a real pandemic and not a plandemic, then mankind is doomed. Because nobody will believe into any "experts" anymore, into any lockdown BS and forced to be a guinea pig for big pharma or worse BS and whatever else, the people will do exactly the opposite of what they are told from the "experts" and "politicians" to do the next time. Not the majority of course, but more people than in the first try, the corona charade, step one of the Great Reset.

edit on 6 4 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Why does this guy still have the title of Dr.?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Of course there will be more pandemics....the last one did not kill enough sheeple....

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So more lockdowns over a virus that's so deadly that you have to take a test to be sure you have it, even though the test is run through so many cycles that things like the common cold or influenza can show up as a false positive?

Yeah, people have to test to know of they have it. It's that deadly.

It's so deadly it only kills people who are given remdesivir or medazolam.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Of course there will be more pandemics....the last one did not kill enough sheeple....

Didn't they recently say that everyone who got fully boosted just knocked 25 years off their life expectancy?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Here we have Dr Fauci predicting another outbreak of another pandemic.
Right Before another election.

How very convenient right before the elections? to save up the far left Liberals?

Dr Fauci There will absolutely be an outbreak of another pandemic, Maybe Next Year Dr Fauci

Just before the 2020 Elections in 2017, Dr Fauci predicted the same.

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

I have no doubt that should they push the next pandemic, and keep pushing with the lies and lockdowns.
I am not sure if the lockdowns will keep people's sanity.

They might had fooled the people with the least one.

Diseases are not political.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It was pretty telling when flu cases practically disappeared, and every death got listed as COVID. I'm pretty sure there's a family still fighting a hospital to correct a death certificate because the cause of death was listed as the Rona, even though he died as a result of injuries from a motorcycle wreck. The family seems to be dealing with some problems involving insurance because of that false claim on his death certificate.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I dunno about you guys though. You might have to get vaxxed then fear sudden death syndrome for the rest of your lives.

Why are you wearing a mask if the vaxx is so effective? Are you the one I see wearing it alone in the car?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Why are you wearing a mask if the vaxx is so effective? Are you the one I see wearing it alone in the car?

Viral load. Again, you won't educate yourself on that fact.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He knows because he already funded the next round of gain of function testing to create it.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
He knows because he already funded the next round of gain of function testing to create it.

Almost not worth replying to except, no just you need know you are 'out there'.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You guys say nobody would fall for it again…um, there are still people out there, even on this site who wear masks and say that 1.2 million Americans died from COVID when even the CDC and WHO admitted masks did nothing and clearly qualified that 1.2 Americans died with a positive COVID test while also admitting there really is no such thing as a covid test and that about 2000-4000 Americans died FROM COVID. No clue where they’re getting their numbers or info if it’s not from FOX, not from Democrat media channels and publications, not from CDC, not from WHO…I mean they believed and fell for it so hard they won’t even take their source’s corrections!

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Hey man, just ask hospital workers. The truth is there.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I will stay "Out There" after having covid twice with no shots or boosters.
edit on 6-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Of course, there will be if most of the population has degraded immune systems it is inevitable. It is showing up now in the health care system.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

And in other news...

Experts predict that the Sun will rise in the East tomorrow!

The way Fauci said those things was not a prediction though. It was a direct statement. That doesn't bother you?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Stay there and don't get into any science talk.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Stay there and don't get into any science talk.

Yeh ok you sure did put me in my place

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join