It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Fauci There will absolutely be an outbreak of another pandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm

originally posted by: quintessentone

He knows because he already funded the next round of gain of function testing to create it.

Almost not worth replying to except, no just you need know you are 'out there'.

I will stay "Out There" after having covid twice with no shots or boosters.

Stay there and don't get into any science talk.

Yeh ok you sure did put me in my place

Not my intent but stay healthy all the same.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The next #plandemic2023 is well underway with NGO's GMO's in the supermarket edibles.
The weaponized biotech is in the chicken, beef, pork, fish, aside from the aborted humanimal fetal cell "natural flavoring".

You should have taken the "zombie trope" franchise seriously, folk.
"You deserve what you tolerate." - Yo, Hadrian!

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A pandemic during each presidential election season is how they will keep us at home and vote from home to cheat.

Every 4 years will be some country wide emergency.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Here we have Dr Fauci predicting another outbreak of another pandemic.
Right Before another election.

How very convenient right before the elections? to save up the far left Liberals?

Dr Fauci There will absolutely be an outbreak of another pandemic, Maybe Next Year Dr Fauci

Just before the 2020 Elections in 2017, Dr Fauci predicted the same.

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

I have no doubt that should they push the next pandemic, and keep pushing with the lies and lockdowns.
I am not sure if the lockdowns will keep people's sanity.

They might had fooled the people with the least one.

Diseases are not political.

No, but liars can tell you there are others dying from one thing when it is another as we have here. The data we were seeing with our "lying eyes" back then turned out to be the truth as we know it now.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

He knows because he already funded the next round of gain of function testing to create it.

Almost not worth replying to except, no just you need know you are 'out there'.

I will stay "Out There" after having covid twice with no shots or boosters.

Stay there and don't get into any science talk.

So far, as a professional scientist working with a background at the Health Dept and a Medical unit in the Army, I am seeing you not being humble nor supporting your claims to contradict people with links?

Asking for my friends.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And to think, we even began to dare to believe that Fauci was back-pedalling last year, backtracking on his former endorsement of the plandemic response of lockdowns & vaccines. Yet here he is, back at the grindstone. What a champion!

The elites have clearly blackmailed him, paid him even more, or otherwise (more likely) pressured him with threats of violence against him & his family if he refuses to go along with what they want to put out into the world at this time as a signal to those who are in league with them in their grand strategy to depopulate the world as quickly as possible. Clearly they are forcing him to remain in post as the guy who will be the object of the public ire when that second #ing plandemic rolls up just in time for the 2024 elections in the USA, to trigger massive mail-in ballot fraud, to ensure that the Democrats remain in office with Creepy Joe or his successor.. Perhaps they think that will trigger the massive uprising they are hoping for, so they can unleash their attack dogs, brainwashed to serve at the liberal leftie nutjob's pleasure until Kingdom come...

Clearly it is now time to take action to prepare for the collapse of society - because if heavy-handed authoritarian governments start trying to impose lockdowns & mRNA vaccine mandates on us again, there will inevitably be blood in the streets. The elites must have levelled some pretty serious threats against Fauci in order to convince him back into the public's firing line, in the public eye, crooning about the next plandemic coming up ahead.

I have had dreams of the collapse of society, and it won't be pretty. But it is par for the course as the last remaining good folk try to wrest control back away from the evil minority which is exerting abusive strong-arm control over every aspect of our lives. I hope & pray that we will reach a point, not too far from now, when the police & military will refuse to comply with the behaviours they are being ordered to execute against the citizenry, turning their guns to point in the opposite direction, refusing to do anything but hold the elites captive until they can be arraigned for court appearances in a grand Nuremburg 2.0, in which the planned genocide of the human race will be discussed, accounted for, ensuring that individual conspirators can be systematically (& fairly) tried, convicted & sentenced to death. They deserve nothing less for attempting to murder billions of members of the human race.

Just think, only around 10,000 people collectively rule the world, and they're all bought into the conspiracy. I hope to Heaven that we can turn this around, soon.

Godspeed.

FITO.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I may have posted this before, but it is simple, A patient goes to his doctor with type two. The Doctor and the patient work with exercise diet and supplements and then the patient is no longer type two and perfectly healthy showing really great bloodwork, which is shown in the vid. The patient's employer says that he has to get vaxed as per mandate, the doctor asks if he can do a full bloodwork analysis after, and the patient agrees. The Patient will have two shots of the vax, and there will be two results of the bloodwork. It is even spelled out in simple terms so even a simple fellow can follow. If you can't watch the vid, the result is that if a doctor just looked at the second result without knowing the history of the patient he would get the patient on an AIDS protocol quickly. This is where the next pandemic is coming from because the ability of the patient's immune system to fight cancer and viral infections is simply gone. www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join