It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official UN figures confirm population decline.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

We know that the big pharma reach is broad, it turns over the same amount as the defense industry, and they literally control the narrative. If you do not parrot the narrative you are stomped on. They are political scientists and have carte Blanche, where they now write their own cheques. The problem is if you had a business model like theirs,it is or could be a perfect model for garnishing unlimited funds. Here we have one Doctor who correlated all his vaxed children and unxaxed, and looked at their general health over time. When he made the results public he was deregistered. What should have happened should have been a general inquiry. But these are the times we are living in. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Quintilian

originally posted by: anonentity
The world population was said to peak in 2020, and then decline, these are the official projections for that decline from the UN website. If the populations decline so will everything else until it reaches the stasis point. How did these miraculous forecasts of the future get to be so precise? I think that is fairly obvious as it has to be a planned decline. Everything else coming down the pipeline like the liquefaction of bodies to handle the excess mortality, and governments essentially looking the other way when asked a logical question, certain people buying farmland to pour the soylent green product onto. The ramifications seem to point to a world order already in place, where geopolitics are just theatre while the depopulation agenda takes place. Along with hastened sterility options like fast-track transgender protocols being embedded at schools.No strong advisories for keeping cell phones at places away from certain body areas. Along with fast food hastening this process. www.bitchute.com...

I must have missed something, but the world population forecast by the UN is set to rise from 8 billion (reached in 2022) to 9.7 billion by 2050 and 10.7 billion by the year 2100 (with margin of error of between 8.4-12.4 billion). This is down from their previous (2017?) projection of 11.2 billion by 2100.

Overall life expectancy is also set to increase from 72.8 yrs (2019) to 77.2 yrs by 2050.

The expected decline in fertility also has non nefarious explanation. As poorer countries are lifted from poverty this happens naturally. Especially as women have access to education and become more equal and independent.

Assuming that this document is the one referenced (which it seems to be) as I couldn't find the links the vid promised. The inference that there is something nefarious going on here seem without basis.

There is also a caveat in the document regarding covid, as there wasn't sufficient data to truly know and incorporate whatever effects it may have, especially when using projections.

Again, I'm not seeing where a conspiracy or direct attempts at depopulation are necessary to explain this document. Which means nothing of course, I'm often wrong, but IMO for a true depopulation agenda to become apparent, it would require a large divergence from these projections.

Correct, those were the estimates unless the UN and other forces took action to reduce it, IE the scamdemic and quackzines. And now, surprise! It's declining.

I don't doubt there has been excess (non covid) mortality, or that any reasonable consideration of the facts would cast doubt on the pseudo vaccines.

The vid in the op isn't using the UN figures as a comparison to anything, they are using UN population estimates themselves as if they indicate some nefarious depopulation event into the future. In reality they simply don't show any such thing. It's worth having a look at the UN document.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
According to the UN, global human population hit 8 billion in November 2022 (as was widely reported at the time) - so obviously there was no decline in numbers from 2020

www.un.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good thread mate and there are some (very) relevant quotes here made by Malthusian propagandists.

Apparently 'population collapse' is a pretty serious issue although reckon speculating about 'zero population growth' is pretty fair game.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The world is pumping out 2 babies for everyone who dies everyday.

It depends. We need like 2.1 per. Only 3rd world countries are doing that or exceeding it.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
According to the UN, global human population hit 8 billion in November 2022 (as was widely reported at the time) - so obviously there was no decline in numbers from 2020

Much of Asia like China, Japan etc are not having babies and so the population is ageing. This will be a serious issue in 20 or 30 years for them as the populations ages with no replacements. I have seen some graphs that China alone will be around 600k in less than 50 years. EU and America have not had positive population growth for decades outside of immigration.

I did an OP in the past explaining that in 2100 the max the human race would be is 11 billion with most of the increase from Africa that is still developing, but that is being revised with the changes in birth rates and by 2100 we will be a hell of a lot less than today. Places like Chian could be forcing women to have at least one kid as example where we are heading. In the west we might give huge advantages to have kids and then give them over the government for raising if the mother/father doesn't want to.

edit on 29-3-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

www.abc.net.au...

www.cnn.com...

The world’s population is likely to peak at 9.7 billion in 2064, and then decline to about 8.8 billion by the end of the century, as women get better access to education and contraception, a new study has found.

By 2100, 183 of 195 countries will not have fertility rates required to maintain the current population, with a projected 2.1 births per woman, researchers from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine said.

Some 23 countries – including Japan, Thailand, Italy, and Spain – will see populations shrink by more than 50%, researchers said.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

From the UN , population is not declining.

PDF.

In these projections, world population peaks at
9.22 billion in 2075. Population therefore grows
slightly beyond the level of 8.92 billion projected
for 2050 in the 2002 Revision, on which these projections are based. However, after reaching its
maximum, world population declines slightly and
then resumes increasing, slowly, to reach a level
of 8.97 billion by 2300, not much different from
the projected 2050 figure.
This pattern of rise, decline, and rise again results from assumptions about future trends in vital
rates: that, country by country, fertility will fall
below replacement level—though in some cases
not for decades—and eventually return to replacement; and that, country by country, life expectancy will eventually follow a path of uninterrupted but slowing increase. With alternative assumptions about fertility, long-range trends could
be quite different. With long-range total fertility
0.3 children above replacement, projected world
population in 2300 is four times as large as the
main projection; with total fertility 0.2 children
below replacement, world population in 2300 is
one-quarter of the main projection.
www.un.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You have to wonder why instead of promoting traditional family values, population is now seemingly dependent on immigration.

Very true, and somewhat strange when we think about it. We've seen unprecedented mass in-migration from Mexico, Central and South America, the Middle East and Asia. Many have walked thousands of miles and uprooted their families with them. They re, in effect rapidly replacing the aging legacy population as its birth rate falls far below it's own emplacement rate.

To whom do these rootless vagabonds actually owe any allegiance?

By the same token, to what extent does the dwindling numbers of youngsters of the legacy population, feel any obligation or allegiance to a country or government that has allowed them to be pushed aside in favor of millions of strangers who don't even speak their language?

Because of the scale and speed of this sea change in demographics we are witnessing a very weird distortion.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Diluting a culture is changing the voter base along with many other things. Now an Indian is the PM of Britain and a Muslim the leader of Scotland, it is inevitable they will bring their core values with them.It is just the way it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is gut... And no, I don't mean that from a de-population point of view.

The act of enciting people to mass reproduced in the late 60s was irresponsible and directly attributes to many of the issues we face now.

Reproduction should be kept at a minimum with a slight increase.

I know we often hear that we should have more kids and so on. But you have to ask yourself, who is saying that?
Normal people aren't saying that.... wealthy business owners are. Because increase in population means increase in pocket size. Nothing more.... that's all.

The fact is that uncontrolled reproduction will just cause more cyclical problems as the ones we have now. It will be a forever back and forth between small and large generation.

Best thing we can do, is ride out the 69'ers and maintain a healthy reproduction rate going forward. Once the large generation has died from lack of healthcare and social services around 2050, there will once again be balance in society.

The irony is... THEY caused the issues, and now they are trying to make the new generation pay for their exploits.
# that...

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Quintilian

We know that the big pharma reach is broad, it turns over the same amount as the defense industry, and they literally control the narrative. If you do not parrot the narrative you are stomped on. They are political scientists and have carte Blanche, where they now write their own cheques. The problem is if you had a business model like theirs,it is or could be a perfect model for garnishing unlimited funds. Here we have one Doctor who correlated all his vaxed children and unxaxed, and looked at their general health over time. When he made the results public he was deregistered. What should have happened should have been a general inquiry. But these are the times we are living in. www.bitchute.com...

I have no doubt some brilliant (and brave) doctors are being treated abysmally simply for being genuine and doing what they feel is right.

My only point in this thread is that I have looked at the relevant UN document and don't feel the presentation in the op is portraying it fairly in this instance. Nothing more, nothing less. I could be wrong, but I'm being honest.

edit on 30-3-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That;s very true and obviously all part of the agenda. The aim is to undermine national identity and national and cultural cohesion. It's working quite well. I've read recently that a majority of the youngsters more identify as Global Citizens than they do as Citizens of the US, Canada or the UK.

It's really only a matter of time before none of these nation states will be able to pursue military defense of their borders. The US has already surrendered soveriegnty of its southern border and national air space.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The US has already surrendered soveriegnty of its southern border and national air space.

It irks me that I can't argue this not to be the case.... but it appears clear the recent events seem to bear that sentiment out.

More importantly still, those who recall and embrace the notion of sovereignty are actually being characterized as 'bad thinkers' and 'old-fashioned' Neanderthals. And this, despite the crumbling effects diminished sovereignty clearly reflects in our lives.

Soon anyone with a billion dollars and a club membership will be able to 'make laws' regardless of what country they are from, or what culture they represent.

And all this over our nations recognition that personal defense is not to be infringed upon.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

The US has already surrendered soveriegnty of its southern border and national air space.

It irks me that I can't argue this not to be the case.... but it appears clear the recent events seem to bear that sentiment out.

More importantly still, those who recall and embrace the notion of sovereignty are actually being characterized as 'bad thinkers' and 'old-fashioned' Neanderthals. And this, despite the crumbling effects diminished sovereignty clearly reflects in our lives.

Soon anyone with a billion dollars and a club membership will be able to 'make laws' regardless of what country they are from, or what culture they represent.

And all this over our nations recognition that personal defense is not to be infringed upon.

I don't know how it all plays out in the end. I have the "sense" or "feeling" that this isn't going to work out the way the elites expect it to. Nature abhors a vacuum and by undermining national soveveriegnty they are undermining the legitimacy of their central governments. As that happens the power of their central governments begins to devolve down to state and local governments. It's almost like a game of whack-a-mole. We've seen this play out before; the Empire collapses, the Emperial Governor of Nottinghamshire becomes the "Duke" of Nottingham and rules over a "district" or province. The Empire crumbles and up arises a ruler of Macedonia who maintains trade with the Emperor of Byzantium. Ebb and Flow. Today, a lot of us are far more "invested" in who's in power in Austin, Texas than we are in who is POTUS or who sits in the US Congress.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Sleep tight. They did manage to avert a massive threat just recently when they kept Djokovic out of the place. They're on the job!

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Concidentally, my son was on his tablet this morning doing some research on world population for his school work. And he had one of them live population counter websites open, which was sitting at 8 billion and something and increasing every second.

Of course, that counter is not using actual live birth figures and is just based on an algorithm working out the average rate of population expansion per second.

But nonetheless ................... it was a little disconcerting to look at it, look away for a few seconds when I heard a noise outside our window, then glance back and see that 30 new humans had just been born in the time I glanced away.

Whether you subscribe to the climate change theories or not, there's no doubt that humanity's increasing presence on this planet is not doing it a whole lot of good. I don't support depopulation as such, but I think a slowing of growth would certainly do no harm. There's more than enough people for Earth to sustain as it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Hey Tony, remember posting this ages ago?

www.nytimes.com...

Pretty spot on if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That is spot on although I can't get past the pay wall. Did I post that? I don't remember. May have been back in the day when you got 3 articles for free at that site.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would bet every poster who has made the reference to children as being a burden don't have any. Yes, they're expensive but a blessing you could never put a price on. It wasn't in my plans to become a father but I'm glad I didn't run from it. Once you become a grandparent you can't imagine a life without them. #7 is on the way (grandkid)!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join