It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official UN figures confirm population decline.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The world population was said to peak in 2020, and then decline, these are the official projections for that decline from the UN website. If the populations decline so will everything else until it reaches the stasis point. How did these miraculous forecasts of the future get to be so precise? I think that is fairly obvious as it has to be a planned decline. Everything else coming down the pipeline like the liquefaction of bodies to handle the excess mortality, and governments essentially looking the other way when asked a logical question, certain people buying farmland to pour the soylent green product onto. The ramifications seem to point to a world order already in place, where geopolitics are just theatre while the depopulation agenda takes place. Along with hastened sterility options like fast-track transgender protocols being embedded at schools.No strong advisories for keeping cell phones at places away from certain body areas. Along with fast food hastening this process. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The planners look and sound like this without their skin suits. I'm quite positive.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It was known when I was in grade school population would decline for many countries around the world.

Baby boomers were Americas largest generation, millennials are slightly smaller than them.

After industrialization, people have smaller families. People rarely have five or six kids these days, that made sense if you had a farm or needed helping hands, but they become a burden in suburbia, especially if both parents are working.

China had a one child policy, and they’re going to see a crash when compared to other nations.

Many parts of Africa are getting more developed, and families are having less kids there to focus on the ones they have.

Most people just don’t want a lot of kids. I think that’s what it boils down to.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well I mean Mission Accomplished I guess

Good for the NWO this is their goal.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

After industrialization, people have smaller families. People rarely have five or six kids these days, that made sense if you had a farm or needed helping hands, but they become a burden in suburbia, especially if both parents are working.

Exactly right. If you farm, you need kids' labor. If you live in a city, kids are an expensive burden. This has nothing at all to do with the NWO and their nefarious plans for depopulation. It has to do with families making intelligent personal decisions. When governments intervene, such as the One Child Policy, everything looks great for the first thirty years, then reality sets in. That's why the West needn't worry about China. They've done themselves in all by themselves.

Ironic that the Big Worry was over-population with the pundits lining up to proclaim this Earth could not possibly handle over 10 billion people. Today, as the prospect for the under population tsunami rears its ugly head and populations experience negative growth people are running for the hills again. You can't win, but at least you get to choose your own conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You have to wonder why instead of promoting traditional family values, population is now seemingly dependent on immigration.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It’s like in the 80’s and 90’s it was just “known” Japan was going to become the world economic power.

Now it’s China, but in ten years I think that will change. It very well may be India then, but people forget it’s extremely hard for the nations with explosive growth to have a stable landing.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Depopulaton from the quackzine as we've been saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here in NJ, illegals are having half a dozen kids, with no one working.
All their free living benefits will sooner or later crush our systems, when the non-working class gets even huger, won't be long.
And I find it hard to believe that the population is on the decline, watching our area, and hearing reports of overburdened schools.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The world is pumping out 2 babies for everyone who dies everyday.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The facts accompanying the science must be heartbreaking to eugenicists and environmentalists alike.

The threat of a world of shoulder to shoulder people was their constant refrain, parroted in both Hollywood and universities.

But reality has finally caught up with them and now they must re-engineer their talking points because overpopulation as a term in only relevant to describe 'regions' or 'cities' and even then only a matter of brief periods of time. Elites had been justifying their fantasies about 'culling the useless eaters,' but now their great grandchildren will live in a world where people will commonly fret about just how few people will be left before we actually begin to see an increase in our numbers.

It seems that nature is still the boss of us.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

you know that's kinda funny because not to long ago they claimed birth rate went up in the U.S. why's that you may ask cause when your locked down in your home not much to do when you get bored with everything so you start bumpin uglies more often.

Schwandt and his coauthors — Martha Bailey of UCLA and Janet Currie of Princeton University — recently analyzed demographic data covering all U.S. births from 2015 through 2021 and all births in California from 2015 through August 2022. They found that birthrates in the U.S. declined slightly as lockdowns began in early 2020, but rose again in 2021 to create a net increase of 46,000 births above the pre-pandemic trend across the two years combined.
A pandemic ‘baby bump’ is happening in the U.S., study find

so if it happened in the U.S. i would say it happened all across the world. i mean come on after all man is a party animal and deep down we're all the same.

something tell me someones lying, who take your pick

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The world population was said to peak in 2020, and then decline, these are the official projections for that decline from the UN website. If the populations decline so will everything else until it reaches the stasis point. How did these miraculous forecasts of the future get to be so precise? I think that is fairly obvious as it has to be a planned decline. Everything else coming down the pipeline like the liquefaction of bodies to handle the excess mortality, and governments essentially looking the other way when asked a logical question, certain people buying farmland to pour the soylent green product onto. The ramifications seem to point to a world order already in place, where geopolitics are just theatre while the depopulation agenda takes place. Along with hastened sterility options like fast-track transgender protocols being embedded at schools.No strong advisories for keeping cell phones at places away from certain body areas. Along with fast food hastening this process. www.bitchute.com...

I must have missed something, but the world population forecast by the UN is set to rise from 8 billion (reached in 2022) to 9.7 billion by 2050 and 10.7 billion by the year 2100 (with margin of error of between 8.4-12.4 billion). This is down from their previous (2017?) projection of 11.2 billion by 2100.

Overall life expectancy is also set to increase from 72.8 yrs (2019) to 77.2 yrs by 2050.

The expected decline in fertility also has non nefarious explanation. As poorer countries are lifted from poverty this happens naturally. Especially as women have access to education and become more equal and independent.

Assuming that this document is the one referenced (which it seems to be) as I couldn't find the links the vid promised. The inference that there is something nefarious going on here seem without basis.

There is also a caveat in the document regarding covid, as there wasn't sufficient data to truly know and incorporate whatever effects it may have, especially when using projections.

Again, I'm not seeing where a conspiracy or direct attempts at depopulation are necessary to explain this document. Which means nothing of course, I'm often wrong, but IMO for a true depopulation agenda to become apparent, it would require a large divergence from these projections.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not on his planet.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

33 red light go!....www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

I must have missed something, but the world population forecast by the UN is set to rise from 8 billion (reached in 2022) to 9.7 billion by 2050 and 10.7 billion by the year 2100 (with margin of error of between 8.4-12.4 billion). This is down from their previous (2017?) projection of 11.2 billion by 2100.

Overall life expectancy is also set to increase from 72.8 yrs (2019) to 77.2 yrs by 2050.

The expected decline in fertility also has non nefarious explanation. As poorer countries are lifted from poverty this happens naturally. Especially as women have access to education and become more equal and independent.

Assuming that this document is the one referenced (which it seems to be) as I couldn't find the links the vid promised. The inference that there is something nefarious going on here seem without basis.

There is also a caveat in the document regarding covid, as there wasn't sufficient data to truly know and incorporate whatever effects it may have, especially when using projections.

Again, I'm not seeing where a conspiracy or direct attempts at depopulation are necessary to explain this document. Which means nothing of course, I'm often wrong, but IMO for a true depopulation agenda to become apparent, it would require a large divergence from these projections.

Correct, those were the estimates unless the UN and other forces took action to reduce it, IE the scamdemic and quackzines. And now, surprise! It's declining.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
When I graduated high school and became an official "adult" the world population was a little over 4 billion. It is now over 8 billion.

Just in my adult lifetime the world population has doubled.

If this is someone's depopulation plan, I'm gonna call it an ultimate fail.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana
When I graduated high school and became an official "adult" the world population was a little over 4 billion. It is now over 8 billion.

Just in my adult lifetime the world population has doubled.

If this is someone's depopulation plan, I'm gonna call it an ultimate fail.

It doesn't mean it's going to happen immediately, there are many peices to the puzzle including future infertility.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The world population has DOUBLED in my adult lifetime. A little infertility would be a very good thing.
edit on 3/28/2023 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Quintilian

33 red light go!....www.bitchute.com...

I take Yeadon far more seriously now than I did at the start. I haven't discounted him and am aware of what he has claimed. I'm neither disagreeing or agreeing with him, or that there could well be a longer term depopulation agenda of some sort being carried out. I simply don't know either way as yet.

Though from what I have heard of his ideas, if he is correct, the future population numbers will vary massively from the UN projections that the material in the vid was cherry picked from. So at this stage I don't accept at all that the presentation in the op supports Yeadon's claims, they do the opposite and seem to be at odds with one another.

So my point is that when not isolated or cherry picked and misrepresented to appear sensationalist, the material in the vid forms part of an overall UN presentation that claims our population will increase by 1.7 billion people in the next 27 yrs. It's difficult to find where that amounts to "depopulation". Nothing about this is controversial and neither are the charts in the vid when taken in context.

So I still maintain that if Yeadon is correct and such a thing is happening we will see a large divergence from these UN projections and very different charts to the ones used in the vid which I think have been misrepresented. It (the vid) was also lacking in any sort of accompanying explanation that could have made whatever specific points they were trying to get across clearer.

Again, I could be wrong (often am), but I see the original presentation trying to promote a vague controversy by presenting non controversial material in a certain way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join