It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long has it all been bull ####

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

How do you make your decision?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Aliens Need to take over.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
We all believed it was normal to not have any stars in the pics from the moon

Obviously, you are not a photographer. Have you ever taken a picture of the sun? Then did you notice you couldn't see any stars? Why do you think that is? Have you ever taken a picture of the moon? Then did you notice you couldn't see any stars? It's because if you want any detail to show for the sun or moon, you have to take a really short exposure. To illustrate this, here's a picture of a conjunction a few years back when Jupiter was real near the moon. I had to take a really short exposure or the highlights would have been blown out. You can even see a couple of Jupiter's moons. Take a look at this picture and tell me why there aren't any stars showing. Did I fake it somehow? No. Check for yourself:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: ohhchongo

It's been BS ever since you decided it was.

Who gets your vote for president in 2024?

My vote.

I Agree! but you need some thing Bigger!
They (humans) keep coming back!
They even came back after the Moon hit Earth.

Got the Dinosaurs good!
but sharks and gators Still live?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

That's two questions, both off topic. Here's one thats on topix: when did you realise it was ####?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That's for Dominion to decide.

He who counts the votes controls the outcome.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Algorithmic social directing

Yes

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Wasn't asking you, was I? Asked the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo

How long has it all been bull ####

Would say a looong time Chhchongo.

At least since the days of the town crier (he who pays the fiddler gets to pick the tune).

Notwithstanding creations like Wisner's Wurlitzer would say things went truly tits up when Bilderberg Clinton passed the TA act back in 1996.

As for Intel agency infiltration then..

• “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

Former CIA Director William Casey.

Link

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It been bull since the Romans censored the bible.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's been BS ever since you decided it was.

Nobody knows who will be on the Ballot in 2024 yet.

Why jump to conclusions ?? 🤣

Don't get all hippity hoppy 🤣

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What year did that happen 🚬

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Hey mate there's only one family that's funded virtually everything regarding climate.

Hint: it was the same one that funded the SS.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That was the best read I've ever read in my life. I will never be the same. I've been reading that entire ATS post for over 2 hours. I am so blown away, things I thought I knew......wow. Still in the Roman Empire!!!!!

a reply to: Terpene

edit on 16-3-2023 by rebsmarie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

But before that even .

The Bull# started when the Nobles , Lords and Upper class Elites decided to control the Literacy abilities of the Lower Class.

Knowledge comes with the Ability to Read and Write.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rebsmarie

It's one of those must reads on ATS...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yep. The assassination of JFK kicked off this era of fake.
Our dollar became fake
Our presidents became bought and fake, or too stupid to worry about buying
Our news became fake
Our food became fake
Religion became fake
AIDS was fake
9/11 was fake
Covid is fake
Everything is in fact fake news and totally fake.

I'm actually being serious. It's all fake. Even probably space and the shape of the world and universe. Are we even real? do we exist in a psuedo element centered on one point? what's with the hexagonal universe? are we living in a hologram of projected thoughts int he form of light? IS the hologram itself fake?

I just want to know why it still hurts to cut off your arm?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

How long, you ask? One must assume you've been asleep or the last few decades.

Here's your answer:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Yep. The assassination of JFK kicked off this era of fake.
Our dollar became fake
Our presidents became bought and fake, or too stupid to worry about buying
Our news became fake
Our food became fake
Religion became fake
AIDS was fake
9/11 was fake
Covid is fake
Everything is in fact fake news and totally fake.

I'm actually being serious. It's all fake. Even probably space and the shape of the world and universe. Are we even real? do we exist in a psuedo element centered on one point? what's with the hexagonal universe? are we living in a hologram of projected thoughts int he form of light? IS the hologram itself fake?

I just want to know why it still hurts to cut off your arm?

We have had few president who were men of integrity. IMO, one of the few and the last was Dwight Eisenhower.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You know, you're absolutely correct and I've come to wonder about the very same thing.

Looking back on it, it seems it's all been pretty much nothing but BS since the end of WWII. Then again, I wasn't alive during the era of WWII, so for all I know, maybe a lot of it was BS then as well.

You can touch up on your WW II history, and in particular regarding who were most instrumental in maneuvering the Nazi party into power, in the article below (with the type of historical information you will never run into in history class or documentaries about WW II):

Part 21​—1900 onward—​Skirts Splattered With Blood (Religion’s Future in View of It’s Past)

A small sample:

Human Sacrifices to a False God

Since 1914, two world wars and over a hundred smaller conflicts have spilled an ocean of blood. A century ago, French writer Guy de Maupassant said that “the egg from which wars are hatched” is patriotism, which he called “a kind of religion.” In fact, The Encyclopedia of Religion says that patriotism’s cousin, nationalism, “has become a dominant form of religion in the modern world, preempting a void left by the deterioration of traditional religious values.” (Italics ours.) By failing to promote true worship, false religion created the spiritual vacuum into which nationalism was able to pour.

Nowhere was this better illustrated than in Nazi Germany, whose citizens at the beginning of World War II claimed to be 94.4 percent Christian. Of all places, Germany​—birthplace of Protestantism and praised in 1914 by Pope Pius X as home of “the best Catholics in the world”—​should have represented the very best that Christendom had to offer.

Significantly, Catholic Adolf Hitler found readier support among Protestants than among Catholics. Predominantly Protestant districts gave him 20 percent of their votes in the 1930 elections, Catholic districts only 14 percent. And the first absolute majority for the Nazi Party in state elections was in 1932 in Oldenburg, a district 75 percent Protestant.

Apparently, the “void left by the deterioration of traditional religious values” was greater in Protestantism than in Catholicism. Understandably so. Liberalized theology and higher criticism of the Bible were mainly the product of German-speaking Protestant theologians.

Equally significant is what finally solidified lagging Catholic support behind Hitler. German historian Klaus Scholder explains that “by tradition German Catholicism had especially close ties with Rome.” Seeing in Nazism a bulwark against Communism, the Vatican was not averse to using its influence to strengthen Hitler’s hand. “Fundamental decisions shifted more and more to the Curia,” says Scholder, “and in fact Catholicism’s status and future in the Third Reich was finally decided almost solely in Rome.”

The part Christendom played in both world wars led to a severe loss of prestige. As the Concise Dictionary of the Christian World Mission explains: “Non-Christians had before their eyes . . . the evident fact that nations with a thousand years of Christian teaching behind them had failed to control their passions and had set the whole world ablaze for the satisfaction of less than admirable ambitions.”

Of course, religiously motivated wars are nothing new. But in contrast with the past when nations of different religions warred with one another, the 20th century has increasingly found nations of the same religion locked in bitter conflict. The god of nationalism has clearly been able to manipulate the gods of religion. Thus, during World War II, while Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain and the United States were killing Catholics and Protestants in Italy and Germany, Buddhists in Japan were doing the same to their Buddhist brothers in southeast Asia.

Nevertheless, in view of its own bloodstained clothing, Christendom cannot self-righteously shake its finger at others. By advocating, supporting, and at times electing imperfect human governments, professed Christians and non-Christians alike must share responsibility for the blood these governments have shed.

But what kind of religion would put government above God and offer its own members as political sacrifices on the altar of the god of war?

“They Kept Spilling Innocent Blood”

Or this one:

Why the Churches Kept Silent (Awake!—1995)

Hitler was a baptized Roman Catholic, as were many of the leaders in his government. Why weren’t they excommunicated? Why didn’t the Catholic Church condemn the horrors that these men were committing? Why did Protestant churches also keep silent?

Did the churches really remain silent? Is there proof that they supported Hitler’s war efforts?

Role of Catholic Church

Catholic historian E. I. Watkin wrote: “Painful as the admission must be, we cannot in the interest of a false edification or dishonest loyalty deny or ignore the historical fact that Bishops have consistently supported all wars waged by the government of their country. . . . Where belligerent nationalism is concerned they have spoken as the mouthpiece of Caesar.”

When Watkin said that bishops of the Catholic Church “supported all wars waged by the government of their country,” he included the wars of aggression waged by Hitler. As Roman Catholic professor of history at Vienna University, Friedrich Heer, admitted: “In the cold facts of German history, the Cross and the swastika came ever closer together, until the swastika proclaimed the message of victory from the towers of German cathedrals, swastika flags appeared round altars and Catholic and Protestant theologians, pastors, churchmen and statesmen welcomed the alliance with Hitler.”

Catholic Church leaders gave such unqualified support to Hitler’s wars that the Roman Catholic professor Gordon Zahn wrote: “The German Catholic who looked to his religious superiors for spiritual guidance and direction regarding service in Hitler’s wars received virtually the same answers he would have received from the Nazi ruler himself.”

That Catholics obediently followed the direction of their church leaders was documented by Professor Heer. He noted: “Of about thirty-​two million German Catholics​—fifteen and a half million of whom were men—​only seven [individuals] openly refused military service. Six of these were Austrians.” More recent evidence indicates that a few other Catholics, as well as some Protestants, stood up against the Nazi State because of religious convictions. Some even paid with their lives, while at the same time their spiritual leaders were selling out to the Third Reich.

Who Else Was Silent, Who Was Not

As noted above, Professor Heer included Protestant leaders among those who “welcomed the alliance with Hitler.” Is that true?

Similarly, Martin Niemoeller, a Protestant church leader who himself had been in a Nazi concentration camp, later confessed: ‘It may be truthfully recalled that Christian churches, throughout the ages, have always consented to bless war, troops, and arms and that they prayed in a very unchristian way for the annihilation of their enemy.’ He admitted: “All this is our fault and our fathers’ fault, but obviously not God’s fault.”

Susannah Heschel, a professor of Judaic studies, uncovered church documents proving that the Lutheran clergy were willing, yes anxious, to support Hitler. She said they begged for the privilege of displaying the swastika in their churches. The overwhelming majority of clergymen were not coerced collaborators, her research showed, but were enthusiastic supporters of Hitler and his Aryan ideals.

edit on 16-3-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join