It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long has it all been bull ####

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Since the time Adam and Eve ate from the apple, we have all had something to hide. As for deception itself, maybe much older as it has earned its place as a means of survival in the jungle.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So I suppose that we can now all agree after more than a decade that there is no such thing as "Next Level Bull#".

I consider that a win.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yup, it's all fake.

I believe the last time it wasn't all fake, was/is when humans lived as hunter-gatherers in small groups.

1-2% of all humans born are actual Psychopaths. These have no empathy and no conscience. They will boldly do whatever they want to, or think they can get away with. Rules do not apply to Psychopaths, just ask them (or observe their behaviour).

The genes for psychopathy are independent of intelligence. Low intelligence psychopaths end up in jail or dead. Higher intelligence psychopaths go into business-management and/or politics (is there a difference?). In between, the middling psychopaths become petty-bureaucrats, small-town Boss Hoggs, or bully cops, or just plain criminals.

High-intelligence psychopaths can make very effective leaders for difficult times. They are not hindered by a conscience or ethics when evaluating how to win. ("So I have to get 1000 of my own guys killed, in order to fake out the enemy for my master-plan killing-stroke? Let's do it!") ("So I have to fire 1000 workers a week before Christmas so that the board members get bigger bonuses? Let's do it!") Normal/real humans should hesitate given these dilemmas -- but not so the Psychopaths.

Once you identify this source of the world's misery, what can you do about it?

1-2% of all humans are born as Psychopaths. If you magically liquidate them all, nature will bless you with another crop in the next generation.

As mentioned above, they make good leaders in a pinch. If hostile (really hostile) aliens land tomorrow, we WILL WANT THE HUMAN PSYCHOPATHS ON OUR SIDE. They are frequently Obsessed with Winning. That's a handy trait to have on YOUR SIDE when the SHTF.

But when we are not in SHTF-mode, Psychopaths are the worst of us. Murder? Theft? Lying? Cheating? Hoarding? Without a conscience, there is no inhibition against anti-social behaviours.

Effective Psychopaths are highly manipulative. All the "FAKE" identified by the OP, exists because it serves the interests of Psychopaths to manipulate people and events toward whatever they deem to be their next "win". These "people" (or others very like them) have been contriving events and conditions, to manipulate real-people, ever since Agricultural-Surplus was invented, and it was discovered that a Parasite-Class could live off the hard work of others.

Imagine you create a perfect world tomorrow.

• A Capitalist society of small business owners, small farmers, artisans.
  • A Collectivist society where everyone works together to meet everyone's needs.
  • < Design your favorite Utopia here >

(it doesn't matter which utopia you choose)

What will happen, is that the Psychopaths will emerge, game the system, rise to the top like floaty-turds in a toilet bowl, and then slowly or quickly turn your Utopia into a sh*t-hole. The Psychopaths can't help it, this is how they are programmed: immediate gains for *ME*, coupled with zero empathy for the future and for you. ("Cut down the Rain-Forest to make a quick buck? Sure!") ("Poison the ground-water with tailings from my mine? Sure! I don't live there!") ("Ruin the schools so the sheep can't understand my fleecing them? Sure!") ("Divide and Conquer. Spread inter-group hatred everywhere. Hate that guy over there! And pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.")

You want to have another French Revolution tomorrow? Uprise and MGGA (Make Guillotines Great Again!). The French saw some early gains, and killed or chased away their former "Nobility". Then in the chaos, the Psychopaths step in to take advantage... enter the Reign of Terror... much more head-lopping after the original targets were all depleted. Eventually the chaos is so bad, that Napoleon steps in to restore order, and declares himself Emperor to replace the recently lopped former-King. Round-trip to nowhere, but a lot of blood along the way.

Russian Revolution. Same deal, but you end up with Stalin. (And the purges don't end till he does.)

American Revolution is too convoluted to cover here. "Liberty for all, except for those guys!". But after the Civil War, and the 14th Amendment, that was supposed to be fixed. But in reality, the Psychopaths were always gaming the system to their benefit, and screw you. In the past it was physically impossible for them to exploit the whole continent by themselves, so the serf-class was a necessity. With technological advances, the Psychopaths are re-thinking their options.

Now that you see that the game was/is/always-will-be rigged and perverted by the Psychopaths: how to fix this?

(Read up on Sulla. Lived the generation before Julius Caesar. Took over the Roman Republic. Proceeded to perform the "lopping" that is occasionally necessary. Thousands were killed. He ruled for a handful of years. Reorganized some laws. Then he VOLUNTARILY STEPPED DOWN and retired to a villa far from Rome... with his wife and gay-lover... and then the Roman Republic resumed operation as before for another generation. (Then come J.Caesar, Pompey, Octavian/Augustus and the Civil War that ended the Republic, with Octavian/Augustus assuming the title of (first) Roman Emperor... but read up on Sulla, short term solution, delayed but did not solve the problem.)

1-2% are born Psychopaths. If you remove them all, they will appear again.

Can you design a society that tests for psychopathy, and removes them before they enter society (and take it over and ruin it)?

Give every kid a puppy. The ones that kill/mutilate/torture their puppy should be right out.

If you don't want to kill the Psychopaths, can you set up a mock-government and tell them that they are in charge? And then ignore them? Basically create a giant mental-ward, where the orderlies pretend to take orders, but whose job really is to keep society safe from the interred Psychopaths. With advances in Fake-News, we could deliver complete War-Coverage to the Psychopaths, about the wars they wish they could start. ("Yes, Mr/Mrs President, all of your policies are wonderful! And the people love you!)

I don't have an answer, but this is the real problem. The current system(s) are either set up by Psychopaths, or any better system will be warped and twisted by emergent Psychopaths.

Identify the real problem. [check!]
Solve the real problem. [ ]

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: trombleforth

Enjoyed reading that.

youtu.be...

edit on 17-3-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nobody knows who will be on the Ballot in 2024 yet.

Wasn't asking you either, my vulpine friend. I don't believe what Fox says, anyway.

edit on 17/3/23 by Astyanax because: foxy doxy

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I don't believe what Fox says, anyway.

Not being funny but do you believe what any of them say?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Since there’s been a narrative, there’s been lies, deception and misinformation.

a reply to: ohhchongo

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yes. Vaccines = Autism. The trick is to see if you can find somebody whose got autism already. If you then vaccinate them, they level up! Reaching powers you couldn't even dream of!

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

do you believe what any of them say?

Why, of course I do. Some of it. Not all of it.

'The media' isn't a monolith. There has been a great deal of consolidation since the 1980s, but your meme exaggerates the truth, even if one considers only the United States. Globally, there are eleven major media conglomerates, a number comparable with that of global conglomerates in other sectors such as automobile manufacture, telecoms, food, energy and so on. I don't approve of these oligopolies myself, but that's capitalism for you. Antitrust legislation is supposed to prevent monopolies but it isn't so effective against oligopoly.

There are also, of course, a host of independent news outlets, syndicators, local media firms and so on, not necessarily beholden to any conglomerate.

In any case, whatever the situation with regard to media ownership, the 'mainstream' media do present consumers with (1) factual reports on current events and (2) a wide choice of political views. How the facts are presented and what conclusions are drawn from them varies depending on the particular social and political stance for which each channel is known.

Consumers get roughly the same facts from every big channel, just as they should barring an exclusive here or a programming editor caught napping there. If the brute facts varied from channel to channel then you'd really have to worry! It is the slant and emphasis that vary, and this is perfectly legitimate.

The more extreme, propagandist media -- on both the left and the right, and very much including some of the outlets popular with ATS members -- are not so scrupulous. They will often distort the facts of a story to mean what they want them to mean, or simply lie outright. I must have debunked literally thousands of false stories shared here on ATS in 18 years of membership.

Still, whatever they say, most ATS members do trust at least some of the media. They post links to stories they believe to be true; they would hardly substantiate their posts with links to stories they didn't believe, would they?

Everybody has to believe something. Grounds for belief, however, vary from person to person. Mine are rooted in my experience of the world, which is extensive, and in a comprehensive scientific and cultural education. I realise that not everyone here recognises the validity of these resources. That's fine by me.

edit on 17/3/23 by Astyanax because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ever since 9/11 at least. But I'd say going back into the Clinton era was when it started and then just kept snowballing and getting progressively worse. We had a breather when Trump was in. They realized people were sick of the crap and had taken to Trump as someone who more or less was on their side. Maybe overly optimistic on our part, but he was the only game in town. Now we're stuck with Insurrection Joe and things couldn't possibly be any worse.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Well.... maybe this gives an overview....

all roads lead to rome ATS thread

Thanks for the link to that thread. Wow...amazing read!

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Totally with you on the bs. We're being socially engineered for better control. COVID was a litmus test...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yep.

SnF

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I know that this is very serious stuff, but if we have to suffer the fallout from being captive audience to ####, we might as well have some fun with it.
This may be the best thing to come out of the lying, zero integrity media ... ever?

edit on 17-3-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So just kill the innocents because......

Come on man!

I have kids and grandkids.

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's been BS ever since you decided it was.

Who gets your vote for president in 2024?

My vote.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
Its so obvious now after seeing the last 7 or so years play out that every main stream narrative for decades is BS.

Just think about what they got the vast majority of the population to believe and still get them to believe.

We all believed it was normal to not have any stars in the pics from the moon and that NASA would just "accidently" erase all the footage from the greatest achievement of mankind and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist.

We believed that in the 21st century they had no cameras at the Pentagon and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist

Epstein killed himself and if you dont believe that you are a far right MAGA conspiracy theorist

Joe Biden got 81 million votes LMFAO and if you do believe that then you are an idiot and probably believe Epstein killed himself

We were supposed to believe in a Magic Bullet and most of us did .

We were told that the massive uptick in Autism had nothing to do with putting mercury in Vaccines at the same exact time.

It was ALL bull #### folks and they knew it.

Vaccines dont provide immunity but "vaccine immunity' is better than "natural immunity".

These are the things they tell us and we buy it hook line and sinker.

People are stupid and way to easily manipulated.

So no one thinks I think Im so much smarter, I fell for alot of these narratives too but looking back its so Friking obvious now.

Again with moon , we went to the moon .
The Baby Boomers & Gen X were heavily vaccinated for school & autism barley exists for those generations , but Gen X & even more Millennial women have children in their 30’s , so there is your sudden uptick reason in autistic children.
The JFK & Pentagon stuff I’ll give you , but secret doings were way worse before camera/internet/computer/smartphone tech , because there was no proof of the bs#.
Relax & quit complaining about things you can’t control. Fix the conspiracies in your own life & family

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Latro
So I suppose that we can now all agree after more than a decade that there is no such thing as "Next Level Bull#".

I consider that a win.

Well maybe not like the web threads on ATS were trying to get to I suppose, but we sure have seen some next level BS thrown at us by the DS lackeys. It sure looks like we have to dodge the pieces flying our way there's so much BS flying from the media.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

We all believed it was normal to not have any stars in the pics from the moon and that NASA would just "accidently" erase all the footage from the greatest achievement of mankind and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist

The stars issue has been dealt with excellently by an earlier poster. The footage issue is simple: the original back up telemetry tapes were overwritten. The moonwalk footage on that tape exists elsewhere in its entirety. The scientific data from the mission exists on its entirety. They no longer need the telemetry as they don't need to know where it is anymore. If you think the reason for re-using those tapes is anything other than a simple mistake then yep, you're claiming there's some sort of conspiracy.

Ask yourself: how do you know they were overwritten? I'll save you the time: NASA told you. They wrote a public report on it. If they suddenly found those tapes, would you believe them? Would you accept it showed them on the moon, or would you reject them as fake, just like people reject all the other perfectly valid evidence?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

We all believed it was normal to not have any stars in the pics from the moon and that NASA would just "accidently" erase all the footage from the greatest achievement of mankind and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist

The stars issue has been dealt with excellently by an earlier poster. The footage issue is simple: the original back up telemetry tapes were overwritten. The moonwalk footage on that tape exists elsewhere in its entirety. The scientific data from the mission exists on its entirety. They no longer need the telemetry as they don't need to know where it is anymore. If you think the reason for re-using those tapes is anything other than a simple mistake then yep, you're claiming there's some sort of conspiracy.

Ask yourself: how do you know they were overwritten? I'll save you the time: NASA told you. They wrote a public report on it. If they suddenly found those tapes, would you believe them? Would you accept it showed them on the moon, or would you reject them as fake, just like people reject all the other perfectly valid evidence?

Ok put you in the they lost the footage accidently camp. Funny when i go outside and take a pic of the sky at night it has stars in it. Guess Im just crazy

Also put you in the Russia and China and everyone else just never developed the tech to do it. after 50 years there still sending rovers Even though we have shared tech and partnered with them on the space station since the 90s
edit on 17-3-2023 by ohhchongo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2023 by ohhchongo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
in my lifetime the tipping point was clinton, we had a congress that still tried to actually fix things but by the end of his 8 years congress was owned 100% no more fixes unless they caused the problem and the msm went off the rails and became propaganda arms of the 2 party system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join