It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will face consequences if it should deepen relations with Russia, according to the Pentagon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am sorry China will face consequences if it deepens deepen relations with Russia, according to the Pentagon?

I am sorry who is the US is trying to pretend to be here? the world order dictator of all countries and regions of the world which they can manipulate?

The US and so called civilized West had being pushing Russia and China closer together only because. What the US is doing to Russia in Ukraine, the US is doing the same to China with Taiwan.

China will face consequences if it should deepen relations with Russia, according to the Pentagon.

China is one of the few nations that has not condemned Russia’s war in Ukraine, and trade between Beijing and Moscow soared to record levels in 2022.

China is aware if Russia fails China is next. That is how serious this conflict is for both Russia and China and something that US has unfortunately failed to understand.

Because all they seem to push is the American world order.

edit on 22-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Russia is NOT going to loose Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The same "pentagon" that failed multiple audits at the beginning of the year and has trillions of missing assets?

I'm gonna guess most of these foreign governments primarily see the American government as a joke. An incredibly well armed joke, but a joke just the same. That needs to be treated like a mentally unstable child who found their dads gun.

China and Russia fear American might but behind our backs we are the laughing stock of the globe. We are a failing empire. They know it our government knows it. The only poor SOB's that are unaware are average citizens living day to day in all the countries involved. America, China, Russia, and Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I'm gonna guess most of these foreign governments primarily see the American government as a joke. An incredibly well armed joke, but a joke just the same. That needs to be treated like a mentally unstable child who found their dads gun.

And took it on holiday.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I expect Xi enjoys being threatened as much as Putin does. Isn't it time for people to wake up and realize who the real aggressors are? Who has sent billions to fuel war and stopped every country from trying to broker a peace deal?

I'm sure the war mongers will be along soon to set me straight so I, too can stop worrying about a nuclear conflict-which seems Biden is hell-bent on making happen.

You don't need to show us your nuts, Biden-we already know you are.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sounds like the Pentagon knows they are struggling in Ukraine and are trying to avoid more competition building up against them.

As for China, everything they do or don't do is going to have consequences. Some more significant than others.

Having some pipeline getting blown up is one to watch out for.

With just how much control China has over Joe Biden, having some in the Military trying to sort this mess out is not a bad thing. With all the recent media hype on the China balloon, it is like hate week has found a new target to focus on.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's lose. Loose is like when you have a wet bowel movement, loose stool.

I don't think there will be a defined win and lose. I think Russia will keep the Donetsk and Luhansk Republics though. Those guys do not want to be a part of Ukraine and Ukraine would never be able to govern those territories without constant fighting.

I can't picture them rolling into town, killing or making the Russian backed serparatists flee, then keeping it right on the border of Russia in a hotbed of pro-Russian sentiment. Speaking of which, it really seems like Ukraine is content in just slugging it out with artillery along a line of control, it's weird.

Neither side wants to be there so they play battleship with artillery pieces and pray not to be the one who gets the bullet in russian roullete.

Not so sure that these few tanks they're about to get will make a big difference. If they go on the offense, they're going to get trashed because the Russians have tons of men over there, they just dont want to attack and die unless they have to.

That could in theory mean they'll flee more easily too, but we wont know until Ukraine tries to actually launch an offensive. Maybe the line of control is actually where the new border should be. That sounds so easy.
edit on CST11Wed, 22 Feb 2023 23:34:42 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Speaking of which, it really seems like Ukraine is content in just slugging it out with artillery along a line of control, it's weird.

Did WW2 really finish? Once Japan fell after the nukes the military machine did not pack up and shut shop. It just moved focus to other parts of the world, Pacific islands, Vietnam, Middle East, Africa. With things settling down in many of these other parts, it is like some part of this world has to be sacrificed to satisfy the demands for war.

Sounds like a lot of long running family feuds in Ukraine. Corruption looks big and don't know why our government is backing NATO in this conflict. Past treaties maybe?

In someways it just looks like this world needs some place to send those that want to fight. At this time it is Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

For some reason, Military Generals have been predicting and looking forward to a war with China, ever since Joe Biden became U.S. President. Thankfully, those who were saying in 2021 that war with China is "imminent", keep being proven wrong. Let's hope it stays that way!

Yesterday, a top guy from China arrived in Moscow and met with Putin.

The Meeting: www.dw.com... probably has the Generals and Admirals really excited with anticipation.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Sounds like the Pentagon knows they are struggling in Ukraine and are trying to avoid more competition building up against them.

As for China, everything they do or don't do is going to have consequences. Some more significant than others.

Having some pipeline getting blown up is one to watch out for.

With just how much control China has over Joe Biden, having some in the Military trying to sort this mess out is not a bad thing. With all the recent media hype on the China balloon, it is like hate week has found a new target to focus on.

As long as Biden is POTUS, China WON'T have consequences. By the time we get sane leadership, meh.....

Biden has screwed so many things up that it will take decades to get them straightened out. He's created chaos for a reason.

SOOOoooooo, we can put THAT chihuahua back in the closet.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What a joke. If the US were to take behavior against China, it would be the US population that would suffer.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So we’re siding with China now? I always knew this site was a China/Russian propaganda site..

edit on 23-2-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

Kim. "Kim Jung [sic] Un of North Korea, who I got to know and got along with very well during my years as President, is not happy with the U.S. and South Korea doing big training and air exercises together," Trump wrote. "He feels threatened." He went on to complain that South Korea "pays us very little to do these extremely expensive and provocative drills. It's really ridiculous."

The idiots recent truth social post. How weak is that?
edit on 23-2-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
What a joke. If the US were to take behavior against China, it would be the US population that would suffer.

Yeah, it would totally suck to attempt to decouple ourselves from China and reshore manufacturing to the US. I, much like you, would prefer to continue to import cheap Chinese garbage into the country to the detriment of US workers.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Sounds like something Biden would say. He thinks he's top dog of the elementary schoolyard and all who aren't with him will "pay the price or else" but this is the flexing foreign nations see.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The same "pentagon" that failed multiple audits at the beginning of the year and has trillions of missing assets?

China and Russia fear American might but behind our backs we are the laughing stock of the globe. We are a failing empire. They know it our government knows it. The only poor SOB's that are unaware are average citizens living day to day in all the countries involved. America, China, Russia, and Ukraine.

That's absolutely right. It's funny because under Trump, none of these nations screwed with us other than some baby Trump balloon the tits of UK made. The left said we were a laughingstock to the other countries, yet here we are, ONCE AGAIN, with the left being exactly what they claimed the right were.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bringing jobs back home can be done in a non threatening way. Like say for example, lowering the corporate tax rate, which President Trump was for.

No can’t have that, Joey B just going to go into countries and take it no matter the casualties. Unbelievably shameful!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's lose. Loose is like when you have a wet bowel movement, loose stool.

I made a picture for people to decipher the two.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
Bringing jobs back home can be done in a non threatening way. Like say for example, lowering the corporate tax rate, which President Trump was for.

Lowering it? You would need to eliminate it to be close to par with what China can offer since both parties have enabled China's ability to move manufacturing to their country. You want manufacturing back here? Then there needs to be more policy like for semiconductors but all of you are hooked on cheap Chinese garbage and will howl when your imported plastic dog turds end up costing more than they do now.

edit on 23-2-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

under Trump, none of these nations screwed with us other than some baby Trump balloon the tits of UK made

You must have a short memory.

The US Embassy In Baghdad was attacked in 2019. Also US Bases in Iraq where hit by Iranian miisiles in 2020.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: LSU2018

under Trump, none of these nations screwed with us other than some baby Trump balloon the tits of UK made

You must have a short memory.

The US Embassy In Baghdad was attacked in 2019. Also US Bases in Iraq where hit by Iranian miisiles in 2020.

Attacked? Man, please... That's a wimpy protest meant to get our attention. This is what a real president does, one who leads by peace through strength.

On 31 December 2019, after a funeral was held for the Kata'ib Hezbollah militiamen that were killed by the prior U.S. airstrikes, an angry mob of dozens of Iraqi Shiite militiamen and their supporters marched through the perimeters of Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone, marched down Kindi Street, and surrounded an entrance to the U.S. embassy compound. According to the Associated Press, Iraqi security forces did not attempt to stop the mob and permitted them to pass a security checkpoint.

In the early morning hours of 3 January 2020, the U.S. conducted a drone strike, killing the commander of Iran's Quds Force, Major General Qasem Soleimani, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis while they were traveling in a convoy near Baghdad International Airport.

A couple of weeks later, Iran fired some missiles and missed everything besides a few structures.

That's the equivalent of a short man talking crap to you, getting his teeth knocked out and getting his shoes, coat, and hat taken, then knowing he better not talk anymore, but not wanting to look like the loser he is, taking a missed swing at you so he could run back and tell his friends "YEAH I got the MFer!"

Plus they waited 4 years

top topics

<<   2 >>

join