It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 38

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
A few days ago the NBA scoring record was broken. A long standing scoring record held by Kareem for 38 years. At the age of 38, LeBron James broke it by scoring 38 points on the 38th day of the year. The record was 38,388. Most of us know that there is no such thing as a coincidence, so what is the synchronicity going on here? Any numerology wise ones able to decode this seemingly purposeful event? What energetic significance would this accomplish to line these numbers up this way? I know 3 and 8 equal 11, which represents a gateway but thats the extent of my esoteric numerical knowledge. On a side note, the day after LeBron broke Kobe Bryant's scoring record, in Kobes hometown, Kobe died in that crash. Probably means nothing just something to mention. There is also an article with LeBron acknowledging the eerie numerology of the numbers in a game after Kobe died which shows he knows something of the subject. Am I the only finding this odd?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

Honestly, my brain is willing to entertain that the 38 years and 38,388 were truly coincidental. The 38 points to beat it, well he could've easily paced himself in the game to only score 38 points.

Sometimes, things just line up. If you do a google search for 38 numerology and look at the results, each website starts off by saying it means something different. One says balance, one says harmony, one says recently your soul has suffered a heavy blow. It's complete BS to put it politely. Yes, it's odd but that doesn't mean there's anything necessarily there. The "artifical intelligence" programs that are the rage right now would have a lot to say about what 38 means. They'd extrapolate the most repeated answers of what 38 means in numerology from google searches.

If there were 38 degrees of freemasonry, then that would be a thing but there isn't, it's 33. I checked with a google search.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just done an image search on 38. Has a lot of guns in the result, the .38 chamber is a part of that.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Have you considered the possibility that any sports where a significant chunk of money is involved in selling broadcasting rights, is scripted in the same manner as WWF wrestling to maximize viewership numbers? I guess nowadays it's called WWE wrestling.
edit on 11-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I close on my house hopefully 3/8

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

Distance: 595.4 miles sorry we are unable to find a route.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81
You replied at 8:03pm which is 38 flipped around. Hmm interesting haha. Don't take this post serious, it was a question based off of a peculiar numerical synchronicity which may have been done purposely to capture this exact curiosity.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Numbers are a sign of intelligence. We found out about numbers because things are designed according them. Synchronicity totally refers to a ruling element.

top topics

join