It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jewish Scientists and Doctors stand with Andrew Bridgen, Letter sent to Rishi Sunak

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Yaffa Shir-Raz

As a Jewish researcher, as a daughter of a holocaust surviver, I proudly stand with Andrew Brigen and agree with every word he twitteted: This IS the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust

galileoisback.substack.com...

25 leading scientists, doctors and researchers from Israel, The UK, Canada and the USA sent the following letter to PM Sunak to protest the weaponization of antisemitism allegation in what is clearly a political assassination of Bridgen for raising his well established concerns regarding the covid19 Vaccines

Letter to the Prime Minister of the UK

Dear Prime Minister Sunak

We, a group of Jewish medical scientists, physicians and researchers from several countries including Israel and the UK, would like to express our dismay at the decision to suspend member of Parliament Mr Andre Bridgen as a Conservative MP due in part to what you claim was an "antisemitic" tweet that he made in relation to the covid-19 vaccine roll out.

In the UK alone, since the roll out of the Pfizer mRNA vaccine there have been almost half a million yellow card reports of adverse events from the public. This is more than all the yellow card reports for all medications for the past 40 years combined. This adds to the growing incidence of reposts of death and other side effects that are beyond mild, which have been reported in many countries across the world. The data from other Covid-19 vaccines is equally concerning.

Mr Bridgen tweeted that "one consultant cardiologist said to me this is the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust"

Aside from the fact that Mr Bridgen was clearly reporting the words of someone else, the word "since" does not in any case imply equivalence to the events of the Holocaust; for that and other reasons the tweet is not antisemitic.

It seems that you and others have seized upon the opportunity to raise the issue of antisemitism in order to limit the free speech of those who raise legitimate concerns about the efficacy and safety of these covid vaccines and, needless to say, their mandating or coercion which breached many well-established ethical norms.

Weaponization of the important issue of antisemitism for these purposes is particularly objectionable and disrespectful towards its victims

Limiting free speech, along with "othering" and scapegoating people who hold different perspectives, is indeed part of the text-book behaviour of all the totalitarian governments, which have been responsible for the biggest crimes against humanity throughout history

We respectfully request that you withdraw the accusations of antisemitism leveled at Mr Bridgen.

Sincerely

Jewish Doctors and Scientists

We done to all the signatories of this letter and for pointing out the obvious. Mr Andrew Bridgen was suspended from the the Conservative Party not because he is antisemitic but because he raised very legitimate questions in relation to the safety and effectiveness of the mRNA products.

The suspension of Mr Andrew Bridgen has been covered in another thread of mine here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks that the suspension of Mr Andrew Bridgen has created a reaction that the establishment never anticipated. He became an annoyance with his constant criticisms of the the very damaging lockdowns, of the ludicrous vaccine passports, and of the mRNA products that are responsible for a number of serious adverse reactions and deaths.

edit on 2-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
twitter.com...

The data is clear for anyone who wants to look. The life insurance industry has given their analysis. We need a complete halt to the Covid ‘vaccines’ and ‘boosters’ and a full Independent investigation

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well this gets interesting
what will Sunak do now ?

This means Andrew Brigens message was certified kosher , and not violated Jewish .

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm really glad he's getting some backup on this. The man was very to the point but eloquent in his speech in parliament and the people need his voice to be heard. Those in control will probably still fight him every step of the way but this is a good start.

It seems to me a crack is opening up and the light is starting to shine into this mass of dark propaganda society has been held under.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
I'm really glad he's getting some backup on this. The man was very to the point but eloquent in his speech in parliament and the people need his voice to be heard. Those in control will probably still fight him every step of the way but this is a good start.

It seems to me a crack is opening up and the light is starting to shine into this mass of dark propaganda society has been held under.

There has been a lot of support from the public.

There is online petition too which you can find here.
Justine for Andrew Bridgen

www.change.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Well this gets interesting
what will Sunak do now ?

This means Andrew Brigens message was certified kosher , and not violated Jewish .

I don't really know.

British politics are sometimes very fascinating and in this case the Conservative Leadership has put itself in a very difficult position.

They have made Andrew Bridgen very popular. But he was already popular as he was raising very legitimate questions in relation to the Covid vaccines and rightfully so.
edit on 2-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's an excellent interview he gave, which another member (whom I forget) led me to.
The gentleman has past form on questioning government and even forming cross-party agreements.
I don't think he'll disappear quietly any time soon. Going by his interview he's going to relish the 'battle'.
I like him.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Signed the petition - Bridgen is a legend in his own lifetime, definitely worth supporting this man all the way.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Signed the petition - Bridgen is a legend in his own lifetime, definitely worth supporting this man all the way.

Well done Sir!!!

One more question if you don't mind

Do you follow the science Sir?!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They listed 25 scientists but what about the other 17,000 doctors and scientists:

www.lifesitenews.com...

edit on 2-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
twitter.com...

The data is clear for anyone who wants to look. The life insurance industry has given their analysis. We need a complete halt to the Covid ‘vaccines’ and ‘boosters’ and a full Independent investigation

This is the ONLY way something will be done, IF it is done.
If insurance companies (probably the second biggest cash cow of Politicians) get involved and start pulling funding/donations, we will see a FULL stop of all vaccines.
This is yet another reason ALL Career Politicians need to be voted out.
The majority do not care for the people, only Money, Power and Reelection.

"Government has the Anti-Midas touch, instead of gold, everything it touches turns into crap"- Me.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well-written & right on target. They didn't leave any wriggle room that wouldn't leave Sunak looking like a fool refuting obvious logic.

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It seems that you and others have seized upon the opportunity to raise the issue of antisemitism in order to limit the free speech of those who raise legitimate concerns about the efficacy and safety of these covid vaccines and, needless to say, their mandating or coercion which breached many well-established ethical norms.

Weaponization of the important issue of antisemitism for these purposes is particularly objectionable and disrespectful towards its victims

Limiting free speech, along with "othering" and scapegoating people who hold different perspectives, is indeed part of the text-book behaviour of all the totalitarian governments, which have been responsible for the biggest crimes against humanity throughout history

We respectfully request that you withdraw the accusations of antisemitism leveled at Mr Bridgen.

Sincerely

Jewish Doctors and Scientists

edit on 2-2-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Why have you created another thread about Andrew Bridgen?

Do I have to answer the question?

Anyone here they wants to answer the question?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Would be nice if you would.

It's your thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why have you created another thread about Andrew Bridgen?

Because it's more important than two threads on a Trump civil suit?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Would be nice if you would.

It's your thread.

Ok. It's not the same topic. Clearly there is huge development and a number of Jewish Scientists and Doctors have written to the Prime Minister of the UK

This merits another thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ooooh...clutches pearls.....

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Does it?

Same subject.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join