It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jewish Scientists and Doctors stand with Andrew Bridgen, Letter sent to Rishi Sunak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Only the one now.

Mods said it should be in the Mud Pit and couldn't move it, apparently.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Take it to PM's please. The mods can call it better than we can anyway.

I for one didn't know of the other one and a link is nice when you are slamming someone for starting a duplicate thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Slamming? Just a question?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well being a "hall monitor" from grade school is not helping with the discussion of is this man worthy of being kicked from Parliament is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He has not been "kicked from Parliament".

He is still an MP.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

"Grade school"?!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Clearly not.

Unless you can't see the difference between the two threads.

I am sure you can see the difference but there is something else bothering you as we all know .

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Only the one now.

Mods said it should be in the Mud Pit and couldn't move it, apparently.

Aaaah I see! So you are asking the mods to remove the thread as the topic doesn't suit your narrative?
That's great!

But anyway take a look at the reality of the development of this case.

A number of Jewish Scientists and Doctors have written to the Prime Minister of the UK to drop his nonsensical rhetoric about anti-semitism in relation to the case of Andrew Bridgen as weaponization of the word is really offensive to them.

In addition they have added they found nothing anti-semitic in the tweet by Andrew Bridgen.

And finally is about time for an independent enquiry due to the number of serious adverse reactions and deaths from the mRNA products.

The letter is just perfect!
It destroys all ludicrous arguments of antisemitism and is a blow to the official narrative and to the vaccine apologists who claim the deaths and serious adverse reactions are 'rare' and the products 'safe and effective'
edit on 2-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Here's an excellent interview he gave, which another member (whom I forget) led me to.
The gentleman has past form on questioning government and even forming cross-party agreements.
I don't think he'll disappear quietly any time soon. Going by his interview he's going to relish the 'battle'.
I like him.

Rainbows
Jane

Thanks for the link!

I have watched the video but completely forgotten about it...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
They listed 25 scientists but what about the other 17,000 doctors and scientists:

www.lifesitenews.com...

Yep! That's great too!

I wonder for how long Governments around the world would pretend everything is alright with these products.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Asmodeus3

Why have you created another thread about Andrew Bridgen?

Just to irritate you.

Actually no.

It isn't the same thread but it is definitely irritating for those who want to peddle official narratives or want to apologise on behalf of the vaccines manufacturers.

The letter is a real blow to all the unsubstantiated claims made against Andrew Bridgen which can easily be used in a court of law or in a case of libel and defamation. Andrew Bridgen is about to sue Hancock for a large sum of money.

In addition is a real blow to the establishment. I don't think that it has even realised how important this letter is.

It would be great if more and more speak up as there is a great need for Nuremberg 2.0

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't believe it wasn't obvious that's it's a whole new aspect and certainly deserves it's own thread AND isn't a second one after a trash-bin or some such.

Make no mistake I have brotherly love for you, Carpy...I'm not sure exactly why but I do.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is BREAKING: Jewish Scientists and Doctors stand with Andrew Bridgen, Letter sent to Rishi Sunak

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why did people create another thread about Trump, or Boris, or Prince Andrew?

There's a LOT to talk about with Andrew Bridgen, same as other people in society.

Hope that helps.

PS: What is really enheartening about this development is that public figures who were pro Covid jabs erroneously spoke publicly using false anti-semitism to defame someone with, namely Andrew Bridgen, and now they are being called out by some in the Jewish community and admonished for that abhorrent behavior.

People really should think about the implications of this.
Basically it totally exposes and annihilates what they tried to do to him and shows the world that what they did was false and without any merit. And at the same time insulting the Jewish communities around the world.
edit on 2-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Like everything else they do the progressive anti-semites are always projecting Alinsky-style. All the hate on CNN both staff and politicos constantly projected at Israel until they need to falsely smear. Then they're the friend and protector of the jews.

How shameful.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why did people create another thread about Trump, or Boris, or Prince Andrew?

There's a LOT to talk about with Andrew Bridgen, same as other people in society.

Hope that helps.

PS: What is really enheartening about this development is that public figures who were pro Covid jabs erroneously spoke publicly using false anti-semitism to defame someone with, namely Andrew Bridgen, and now they are being called out by some in the Jewish community and admonished for that abhorrent behavior.

People really should think about the implications of this.
Basically it totally exposes and annihilates what they tried to do to him and shows the world that what they did was false and without any merit. And at the same time insulting the Jewish communities around the world.

Absolutely agree!

I have said above that this is a real blow to the establishment. They have tried to accuse Andrew Bridgen without having any evidence and they have been exposed massively by a number of scientists and doctors who not only are concerned about the mRNA products and their potential harms but they are also Jewish.

This can be used in any court law as defence for the allegations made against Andrew Bridgen.

It can be used by Andrew Bridgen who is about to sue this genius, a guy called Hancock, who had the audacity inside the UK Parliament to lecture the rest of the audience in terms of anti-semitism and indirectly accuse Bridgen. I think Bridgen will sue him for at least £100,000 fir libel and defamation.

It can also be used as a testimony against this anomalous situation and the medical tyranny it has been established with the help of the Government and their cronies.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well being a "hall monitor" from grade school is not helping with the discussion of is this man worthy of being kicked from Parliament is it?

Actually he has been suspended from his party, the Conservatives. Not from parliament.

I am sure that if they had the power they would have suspended him from parliament too. He was temporarily suspended for 5 days for another matter back in 2022.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

"Aaaah I see! So you are asking the mods to remove the thread as the topic doesn't suit your narrative?
That's great!"

No, I'm not asking them to do that.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

"Aaaah I see! So you are asking the mods to remove the thread as the topic doesn't suit your narrative?
That's great!"

No, I'm not asking them to do that.

Do you still believe this is the same thread as before? Don't you see the differences?

I mean it's just breaking news that a number of Jewish Scientists and Doctors have written to the UK Prime Minister to request that he stops the bs with antisemitism. They have exposed him irreversibly and all the others who have adopted similar rhetorics.

At the same time they have exposed the official narratives with the 'safe and effective' nonsense and the 'rare' events.

I wonder how much this letter will help Andrew Bridgen who wants to sue this guy Hancock for £100,000

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join