It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen suspended for comparing Covid vaccine to Holocaust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

A Conservative MP was suspended from the party today after comparing the Covid vaccination programme to the Holocaust.

Andrew Bridgen had the whip withdrawn after claiming on Twitter that a cardiologist had told him that the vaccine campaign was the “biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust”.

It follows a series of increasingly inflammatory comments by Bridgen, 58, who has questioned the safety of mRNA vaccines and claimed they were linked to increased incidents of heart problems.

Before Christmas, Bridgen called for an end to the vaccination programme before claiming in a debate, without evidence, that a senior member of the British Heart Foundation was covering up harm caused by the vaccine. The BHF denied the claims.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen suspended for comparing Covid vaccine to Holocaust

Another lesson in democracy, this time coming from the UK Parliament, that wants to suspend the conservative MP Andrew Bridgen because of his standings against the absurd and catastrophic lockdowns, the even more absurd and ludicrous vaccine passports, and due to his continuous and fierce criticisms of the Covid-19 vaccines in relation to their safety and effectiveness.

It is more than obvious his criticisms is a real issue for the establishment for and the pharmaceutical companies, and what a better way to get rid off this annoyance and serious problem, by using one of his
rather unfortunate tweets to silence him and censor one of the few voices in a rather complicit Parliament.

Mr Andrew Bridgen hasn't been called an antisemite as there is no evidence for throwing these accusations, however they have tried to link his name with the holocaust so they can discredit everything he is standing for. A rather expectable move by the establishment.

He has questioned the safety and effectiveness of the mRNA vaccines. But he is only the only one. Unless someone is a vaccine apologist and a denialist of reality, questioning the safety and effectiveness of these products is a reasonable thing to do.

The British newspapers are claiming that he is 'spreading misinformation' which is a rather common tactic and accusation when they want to censor and silence an individual. The same has been happening in the social media over the last few years.

Which part of his criticisms constitutes 'dangerous misinformation'?

1)The lockdowns were unnecessary and very damaging

2)The vaccine passports were absurd and ludicrous

3) The mRNA vaccines are linked to heart disease, heart failure and death.

4) The vaccines are not safe and effective and they could cause a serious of health issues

5) The harms from the vaccines maybe covered up

6) That security forces have known about the existence of the virus a few months before the official announcement made on the discovery of a new virus

7) That Covid can be used or it is a bioweapon

I am pretty confident there is plenty of truth in the statements and claims made by Andrew Bridgen although personally I would have never made any comparison or reference to the holocaust for the obvious reasons.

I have made a range of threads where I am discussing actual cases of vaccine injuries and deaths that have been verified by coroners and medical examiners or other experts. Just take a look at my posting history. Here is one of them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Autopsy report confirms 24 year old college student died from Covid-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

And yes these mRNA products can cause a series of health issues including myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, heart attacks, heart failure, strokes, thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, autoimmune disorders, allergic reactions, and many other issues.

They could cause death just as in the case above. Mr Andrew Bridgen was correct in criticising the safety and effectiveness of these products and he was correct in raising a series of questions in the UK Parliament which seems to be inert and not wanting to deal with the huge issue of vaccine injuries and deaths as well as with all other issues raised.

Here is Mr Andrew Bridgen speaking in the UK Parliament. The speech is part of Dr Campbell's video and starts after 5:50

youtu.be...

I cannot agree more in relation to the comments he made while he was speaking in Parliament. Any sane person would agree at least to a certain degree with him.
edit on 11-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's the same families involved in previous atrocities, only they've gotten better at hiding themselves and hiring talking head cheerleaders to push their agendas.

Nothing will get you canceled faster than exposing these demons to the light of day.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Sure, because he was tweeting or retweeting anti-vaxx claims without scientific evidence and most people frown on that.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

He should be reinstated when they find out he is correct!

I remember getting fired from my job just two years ago for refusing to get the jab...they have since called me back but I didn't feel inclined to return!

Personally...I think this will far surpass the holocaust!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Powerful will do everything in their Power to always keep their Power until they no longer can breath.

About me posting in green. Well, I know many of us are up there in age and use the phone. The green letters in my view are much more soft on the eyes on the phone. Computer, maybe makes no difference. That's the reason for Green lettering.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I remember getting fired from my job just two years ago for refusing to get the jab...they have since called me back but I didn't feel inclined to return!

It can't because everyone has a choice - did people in the holocaust? Not a rational comparison at this point.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It can't because everyone has a choice - did people in the holocaust? Not a rational comparison at this point.

That's good that you still think people have a choice!

Never mind the thread about them putting it in our food...that would just be nonsense!

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Sure, because he was tweeting or retweeting anti-vaxx claims without scientific evidence and most people frown on that.

The anti-vaxxer label is a pejorative and a political term and has nothing to do with science. His claims about vaccine induced myocarditis and vaccine deaths as a result are proven facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The anti-vaxxer label is a pejorative and a political term and has nothing to do with science. His claims about vaccine induced myocarditis and vaccine deaths as a result are proven facts.

Only that he left out the stats and the 'rare' adverse reaction/death parts.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Most of that he says is factual.

Take a look here on the video by Dr Campbell. Mr Andre Bridgen speaks in the UK Parliament after 5:50 minutes

I can't find anything wrong in his speech. He raises perfectly legitimate points.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Take a look here on the video by Dr Campbell. Mr Andre Bridgen speaks in the UK Parliament after 5:50 minutes

I can't find anything wrong in his speech. He raises perfectly legitimate points.

Well this holocaust survivor finds his speech mind-boggling ignorant. He's an immunologist, no less.

news.sky.com...#
edit on q00000055131America/Chicago5050America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The 'rare' is as valid as the 'sage and effective' claims. They both emenate from the establishment without much evidence. I like though how you try to raise the bar....

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The 'rare' is as valid as the 'sage and effective' claims. They both emenate from the establishment without much evidence. I like though how you try to raise the bar....

The evidence is there but there are none so blind that will not see.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Skip to 3:36 for the relevant substance.

The funny part is, Dave proved here you can talk about Jews but not Covid. People won't even say the word Wuhan, it should be a household name and everybody knows the names of the scientists who spearheaded the gain of function program the same way nazis used to be publicly shamed for their crimes.

edit on 11-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Well this holocaust survivor finds his speech mind-boggling ignorant.

news.sky.com...#

Yes this is expectable.

Not a reason though to permanently suspend him over a twit.

His claims and points raised in the parliament are mostly factual.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I agree...I think this will be the 11th time I have publicly announced on ATS that I am an anti-vaccination!

He does make valid points...I find nothing wrong with his speech either!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The evidence is there but there are none so blind that will not see.

What 'evidence'?
A few days earlier you were claiming that herd immunity is achievable though vaccinations but this is a refuted claim. Earlier today you were claiming that no vaccines have been withdrawn although the Astrazeneca and the J&J vaccine are no longer available in most countries that have used them.

If we had to look to your own evidence then we would have been badly misinformed...
edit on 11-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

He can always claim momentary lapse of judgement.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I agree...I think this will be the 11th time I have publicly announced on ATS that I am an anti-vaccination!

He does make valid points...I find nothing wrong with his speech either!

They have found an excuse now to censor him and eventually silence him. I wonder what will happen if he was to run for an MP in the next elections.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Time for Twitter to do its job and facilitate an unrestricted channel for him to speak to the world.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join