It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR - After Four Shots, Covid Jabs Sharply REDUCED Immune Function

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There used to be 2 certainties in life; death and taxes. Now it's three; death, taxes, and the covid vaccine is the biggest scandal/disaster in the history of humanity. Every single day I see countless young or healthy people dying suddenly or unexpectedly, AND multiple peer reviewed studies being released that show some new mechanism by which the vaccines can harm or kill you. Heart issues, turbo cancers, calamari clots, CJD, autoimmune issues, and the list goes on and on. Pfizer listed over 1200 of these "potential" adverse effects in the "trials," but there appear to be even more ways it can harm you. A better name for the Covid vaccine would be Satan's elixir.

Hot off the heels of the Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease study that made Kenzo say "Jesus Christ!", a new study out of China shows that the more Covid shots you get, the weaker your immune system gets. That's literally the same thing as AIDS aka VAIDS, as we've warned about numerous times. So if you don't have a heart attack, or stroke, or brain degeneration, or skin melting off your body, there's always AIDS. And we are slowly starting to see it with people having what should be a mild cold lasting 2 or 3 months. Children are dying from RSV or other viruses that aren't normally a threat, and everyone just thinks it normal.

Mice who received more than four Covid vaccine jabs had a collapse in their ability to fight the coronavirus, Chinese researchers have found.

The damage extended past antibodies, the immune system’s front line of defense against viruses and bacteria, to the T-cells that form the crucial backup.

The researchers reported the finding in a peer-reviewed paper published December 22 in the journal iScience. In surprisingly clear language, they warned:

Our findings demonstrate potential risks with the continuous use of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine boosters, providing immediate implications [emphasis added] for the global COVID-19 vaccination enhancement strategies.

We found that the protective effects from the humoral immunity and cellular immunity established by the conventional immunization were both profoundly impaired during the extended vaccination course.

This validates the recent Cleveland study that found:

“the higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19."

And it fufills Geert Vanden Bossche's prediction which is nearly 2 years old now when he warned the world of immune escape and ADE from these leaky vaccines.

SOURCE

Alex Berenson Substack Article

edit on 19-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Inhibited CD8 T-Cells.
Suppressed germinal center.
Impaired neutralization.

edit on 19-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This all is starting to look mega mega terrible v1rtu0s0 . I am not aware where do they
Still promote booster shots, but somewhere they still give them.

And i think Pfizer and other companys even design other mRNA injections than covid now, like nothing even happened..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And with all of this information coming to the surface, how many here are truly surprised?

I'd say very few. I am not.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Pfizer booster shot commercials are on the radio all the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

And with all of this information coming to the surface, how many here are truly surprised?

I'd say very few. I am not.

It's actually too much information. What I post is maybe 0.1% of what I see.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Pfizer booster shot commercials are on the radio all the time.

Non stop where I am and for stuff like paxlovid.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Source: NFL season sees Pfizer kick off major Comirnaty COVID vaccine ad offensive for teens, boosters

Pfizer has been using a softly, softly approach when it comes to promoting its COVID-19 vaccine Comirnaty. But as the NFL season kicked off this month, the Big Pharma’s marketing strategy is going the extra yard. That’s according to data and analysis shared with Fierce Pharma Marketing by real-time ad tracker iSpot.tv. These data find that since Aug. 22, ads for Comirnaty have aired 749 times on national linear TV, with a particular emphasis on NFL games, which started Sept. 9.

“On the NFL end, Comirnaty is also pretty visible, as one of the 30 most-seen advertisers over the first two weeks of the regular season,” an analyst from iSpot told Fierce Pharma Marketing. “It’s by far the most-seen pharma spot during NFL games.”

Those sneaky bastards

First I ever hear of “Comirnaty”

👽
edit on 20-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Did you stop and think about what you posted?

Like all the other "oh no the vaccine destroys immune function" threads, it's based on a misunderstanding of the diminishing returns of immunity to COVID.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Like all the other "oh no the vaccine destroys immune function" threads, it's based on a misunderstanding of the diminishing returns of immunity to COVID.

Deny ignorance.

No, it's far more than that. This simplistic explanation doesn't even scratch the surface of what's happening.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Doctors in UK take risk loosing their licence and speak against the jabs, but uh huh you dont see problems with the jabs ?

doctors speak

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The evidence keeps on mounting up - thanks OP for continuing to highlight the machinations & outworkings of this truly scandalous & diabolical attack on Humanity.

I pray that we will begin to see the solutions emerging soon. Apparently some AI has picked up online chatter regarding people who might be going a' hunting for the lead perpetrators> I don't have the source, it was somewhere on the Giza Death Star site written & maintained by alternative author JP Farrell. It wouldn't surprise me if some mercenary SF operators who lost friends & family members to the vaccine might eventually team up & go looking to have a little chat with some of the architects of the poison known affectionately as 'Satan's Elixir' from here onwards. Good call.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Moat of the naysayers who have at this point thoroughly been proven wrong have abandoned these threads w not so much as an "I'm sorry i was wrong" ....sad as I would have hoped for at least some I tellectual dishonesty

Those left will flat out refuse to believe anything

I firmly believe they could be in the ER dying and the doc could tell them "the vaccine did this" and they would argue until their last breath

I cannot wrap my mind around this level of denial

We've been saying from the start something was wrong and here we are

Keep up the great work bud

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Moat of the naysayers who have at this point thoroughly been proven wrong have abandoned these threads w not so much as an "I'm sorry i was wrong" ....sad as I would have hoped for at least some I tellectual dishonesty

I firmly believe they could be in the ER dying and the doc could tell them "the vaccine did this" and they would argue until their last breath

Or perhaps they're not here any more because..... ?

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Deny ignorance.

No, it's far more than that. This simplistic explanation doesn't even scratch the surface of what's happening.

Exactly. There is a vague point to be made about covid cases and lower immunity but it doesn't explain what we see by a mile.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

We listened for quite a while to the smug replies and trust the science bull snip and the insults thrown around, OP has caught lot flack for posting info that was denied over and over. We are all human and like you commented a simple I was wrong would go a long way but instead crickets. I too cannot wrap my head around it. I have been wrong on many occasion and it's not that hard to just say I got it wrong. No matter what info came out the push, the threat to take away livelihood, it all felt so off. It was pushed so hard beat into everyone"s head, that I just knew something was wrong. and here we are. I am thankful that me and many of us stood our ground and didn't give in to the constant pressure from all around to just get the damn shot as at least that's one less thing we have to worry about in this crazy world.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There’s an interesting comments section below that article with some informed replies

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Yeeh just noticed, interesting. One commenter says " melatonin competes with injected spike proteins at ACE 2 cell receptors and CD147 receptors for entry into the cells "

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I found that interesting too! If it was designed to do damage in an indirect way so as not to be obvious, then that’s certainly a sneaky way to do it; not containing anything that directing damage, but targets in a way that out performances an essential process. More easily defended as unforeseen should it need to be (and of course perhaps genuinely unforeseen).

However, the commenter ‘Pete’, who seem quite prolific and knowledgable throughout those comments points out that there’s 2 types of melatonin, asking which it is. He also asks for a source (ATS would be proud of him). There’s no reply to that request.

So, an interesting line of enquiry, but for a total laymen like me it’s inconclusive

top topics

<<   2 >>

join