It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR - After Four Shots, Covid Jabs Sharply REDUCED Immune Function

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Just by quick google check and from my memory :

There are natural and synthetic forms of melatonin , body makes natural and supplements are synthetic. Maybe he was meaning that, but not sure.

Also, Montmorency Cherry contains natural melatonin . I allmost buyed it earlyer for sleep problems , there are supplements and juices available, and they also promote it as helping sleep better .

I remember earlyer ,i think it was 2020 reading articles that melatonin is helpfull treatment substance for covid also, it`s also quite safe .

My thinking is the vaxxed might get some help taking melatonin multible times daily . And also bromelain+NAC .

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
15 years from now what is it going to be like for the next generation trying to have families? Will the birth rate fall extremely and will single ads now state if they are pure blood or been infected with the COVID vaccine? How has it affected the birth rates just two years after the shot let alone 10 years after the shot. So many schools did vaccination drives where I am at and nearly all the school kids got vaccinated. Is that why they are flooding the western nations to prepare for a sharp decline in the birth rate among its citizens?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
15 years from now what is it going to be like for the next generation trying to have families? Will the birth rate fall extremely and will single ads now state if they are pure blood or been infected with the COVID vaccine? How has it affected the birth rates just two years after the shot let alone 10 years after the shot. So many schools did vaccination drives where I am at and nearly all the school kids got vaccinated. Is that why they are flooding the western nations to prepare for a sharp decline in the birth rate among its citizens?

Good question, with the population reduced by ??% I don't think anything will be the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for the insight. And I’ll look up that cherry 👍🏻

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Moat of the naysayers who have at this point thoroughly been proven wrong have abandoned these threads w not so much as an "I'm sorry i was wrong" ....sad as I would have hoped for at least some I tellectual dishonesty

Those left will flat out refuse to believe anything

I firmly believe they could be in the ER dying and the doc could tell them "the vaccine did this" and they would argue until their last breath

I cannot wrap my mind around this level of denial

We've been saying from the start something was wrong and here we are

Keep up the great work bud

It can be done.

I was a vaccine supporter for much of 2021. Based on a "trust" in science more so than evidence. I even put aside my own adverse effects from these toxic sludges. I have no trouble saying I was wrong and to anyone I influenced in any way to get vaccinated I truly am sorry.

I started to become sceptical initially of the censorship of people I am quite sure are good objective scientists who seemed to be making valid points, then I read a "non covid" mortality study from the CDC that was so ridiculous I actually laughed out loud. I also became very sceptical of the "numbers" we were being given.

So while in one of the worlds most ridiculous and draconian lockdowns I looked much further into the evidence. It was ugly and along with the denial of natural immunity that did it. This whole episode is being run by corporate/political corruption, a large gaggle of anti academics and is based on pseudo science

This whole thing has been a crime against humanity. Aimed specifically (and purposefully) at the most vulnerable.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i thought that anti-jab medical professionals pointed out that the fully vaxxed citizens had a problem with the vaxxine creating an over-abundance of cells with Protein spikes...Crowding Out the normally produced immune-system T-Cells and White Blood Cells...IOW destroying that individuals' natural Immunity System they were born with...

Viola' the cult of COVIDians ... remeniscent of the 'Branch Davidians' of Waco fame
edit on rd31167445666223512023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join