It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Promised “Safe and Effective”, We Got “Sudden and Unexpected”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
Do you have memory problems? Fauci, Birx, Biden, and virtually all of their foreign counterparts stated straight out that if you were vaccinated you wouldn't contract Covid.
It's been many years since I had to spoon-feed someone and I'm not inclined to start again. DYOR and wake up.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Do you have memory problems? Fauci, Birx, Biden, and virtually all of their foreign counterparts stated straight out that if you were vaccinated you wouldn't contract Covid.
It's been many years since I had to spoon-feed someone and I'm not inclined to start again. DYOR and wake up.

You need to spoon feed yourself this time with the right information. Good luck with that because I know you will choke on it.

www.reuters.com...
edit on q00000024131America/Chicago2525America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You can have your "right" information, I'll stick with the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Your biased form of the truth you mean.

www.politifact.com...
edit on q00000027131America/Chicago2525America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Breaking my promise just for you hotshot

Wake TF up

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Your biased form of the truth you mean.

www.politifact.com...

Whoa, Politifact.

Let's see here....

Chris Martenson destroys PolitiHack.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Listen, I don't know why everyone gives you such a hard time. I get that you are stalwart in your position, I respect that.

I want you to know that if I had it my way, you would not be barraged with repeated direct hostility, but you wear the mantle well. I would ask your 'constant' companions to refrain from making statements which include personal characterizations, or references to the value of your opinion. I would ask you do the same in regards to them...
(this is the part where you hear your parents in absentia saying "... I don't care who started it."
)

But with me you have been direct without the need for extraneous vitriol. I appreciate that greatly.

It has nothing to do with disliking a source, it has to do with bias within the sources posted by vaccine hesitant people here. Never have they posted a source from a virologist, immunologist or microbiologist working with vaccines on humans, not once.

I see your point. Perhaps there isn't a dearth of professors and medical spokespeople who speak about 'recanting' or 'updating' information that led to the assurances (which I promise I witnessed many times) the public was given about the vaccine technology. I'd like to focus my efforts on data sources that provide only 'peer reviewed' data... but frankly it seems unlikely that such information is being shared right now. Such information from an employee of any kind would likely lead to the end of career opportunities... but I will look for them.

Meanwhile, please try to relax your 'personalized' response style to minimize the distraction of unnecessarily hostile exchanges. It's kind of tiresome.
edit on 1/16/2023 by Maxmars because: spelling

edit on 1/16/2023 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This usually helps
twitter.com...

originally posted by: The GUT
Title alone wins internet for the week. Bravo.

I mean, get real if you already ain't children, because that's the whole truth distilled.

They never promised anything, they advised that the vaccine would help prevent severe illness, which it does, and for the most part with a proper understanding of how the vaccines work and your susceptibility to potential severe adverse reactions (which your doctor should be on top of) or your comorbidities, it's a risk vs. benefit scenario, and always has been since the onset of the rollout of vaccines. That would be after the vaccine studies and where all issues were reported and transparent.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

This usually helps
twitter.com...

I mean, get real if you already ain't children, because that's the whole truth distilled.

They never promised anything, they advised that the vaccine would help prevent severe illness, which it does, and for the most part with a proper understanding of how the vaccines work and your susceptibility to potential severe adverse reactions (which your doctor should be on top of) or your comorbidities, it's a risk vs. benefit scenario, and always has been since the onset of the rollout of vaccines. That would be after the vaccine studies and where all issues were reported and transparent.

The media makes people forget fast. They all said it would stop the spread.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Dear god man.....I mean I don't want to be rude, but holy crap!! What reality are you living in?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I'm going to admit first and foremost that I only read the op. Maybe something like this has been posted, maybe not. Just throwing it out there and plan on making a non-vaccine related post pertaining to this. So anyway...

Regarding the paragraph in the op article stub, I'm relatively certain most members know that Google is worthless for unbiased results. So I'm just going to throw this search engine out there.

I can't say I know a whole hell of a lot about it as I just recently found it but the things I have searched return VASTLY different and mostly far more relevant results than the big companies.

There's even a section of "popular topics" like most search engines and as it's not sanitized for general consumption there's a direct link to a summary of vaccine related results and stories. Hope that helps someone somehow.

ETA: there's also a feature that shows which slant the article/source tends to have. Personally I tend to look for the "middle" tagged articles but your preference is your preference.
edit on 1/16/23 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I personally like this one:

There’s no scientific evidence that vaccines are responsible for strange blood clots observed by embalmers

One of the claims comes from an article titled “Embalmers finding ‘strange clots’ in jabbed people” and published by NewsWars, a website run by Alex Jones that has a history of spreading fake news and conspiracy theories.

This anomaly may be the result of the coronavirus itself, since infection can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels and clots.

No Scientific Evidence

Written by Naseem Ferdowsi

Her resume:

A masterful multitasker with skills in:

• Project management
• Web design
• Online communications
• News writing
• Content creation
• Content Management Systems
• Managing websites
• Managing junior team members
• Graphic design
• Video production
• Journalism
• Corporate communications
• Press release writing
• Analytical thinking
• Events
• Donor stewardship
• Fundraising and donor communications

Sounds legit! Right?

I mean see...it says this:

Generally, the vaccines available in the U.S. have been shown to sharply reduce the risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.

How can you argue with that?

edit on 17-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This usually helps
twitter.com...

One of the highlights was surely Fauci explaining that the (pseudo) vaccines were not only "highly effective" but also "really, really good against variants" .

Lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

This usually helps
twitter.com...

Biden - "If you're vaccinated you're not going to be hospitalised, you're not going to end up in an ICU unit, and you're not going to die"...

They must be using a different vaccine in Australia...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Bro...

he's quoting politifact and Reuters. You know they are paragons of reporting accuracy, and in no way sold out to the pharmaceutical industry and all kinds of other special interests. You lose.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Do you have the quotes he is relying on? And why are you making this about him?

Can you please talk about the topic - and refrain from targeting other members?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You need to spoon feed yourself this time with the right information. Good luck with that because I know you will choke on it.

Ah yes, Reuters, there's no conflict of interest there..

disentanglement.substack.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Ah yes, Reuters, there's no conflict of interest there..

disentanglement.substack.com...

edit on 17-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

FINALLY got a newspaper acknowledgement that the birth rate in the state has dropped and death rates have increased. Now the state is losing population and not from people moving out of state.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

FINALLY got a newspaper acknowledgement that the birth rate in the state has dropped and death rates have increased. Now the state is losing population and not from people moving out of state.

This is happening world wide. 9 months after the clot shots started birth rates began to plummet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join