It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Promised “Safe and Effective”, We Got “Sudden and Unexpected”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't frequently contribute to the generalized threads decrying the "COVID" phenomenon that is still like an open wound in many communities.

ATS has no lack of criticisms about this 21st Century event.

But this article takes a different tactic in that it does not turn the medical tragedies into the world of endless examples of pain and suffering.

And most importantly to me, it "goes there."

What is the MSM not amplifying?

They are dutifully ignoring the wave of sudden deaths among our youngsters, children and even middle aged adults. We have video montages circulating on Youtube and Rumble of the endless barrage of people dropping during live streams and sporting events, but for some reason these aren’t being run on endless loop up by the MSM.

In the last few months this tempo of young adults dying suddenly seems to have quickened, and a requirement for being vaccinated or even boosted seems to be a common factor across many of them.

The phenomenon of athletes dropping on the field gives us a bit of a petri dish, because nearly all organized sporting leagues implemented a vaccine requirement on its athletes in order to participate.

I don’t want to cycle through the litany of victims of these tragedies. If you search them up via Google you’ll just get first page results of Reuters funded “fact-checks” explaining why the vaccines have nothing to do with it, or MSM pieces blaming this epidemic of “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” on climate change and kids having heart attacks from playing video games.

Pay attention to the sources and data it refers to... you may find useful and meaningful information in your considerations on this topic. Most of which are poignant, and worth remembering.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The answer is simple really. They are all bought and paid for by Pfizer.

As is the case with most conspiracies. Follow the money.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
as a survivor of a pf4 stroke I've just been waiting as reality and the unintended consequences of poor policy from a poor cadre of politics and the media machies catch up with the of us.

i'm neither bitter nor an anti vaxxer if anything i hope this'll bring the long delayed transformation (in my estimation 5 decades worth) to healthcare that makes for equal outcomes and none of this PR spin on what equal means..

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

and ponder history at all stages the rich elderly always want to find ways to live forever... its why the covid treatments all focus on the elderly. (+80's) how many youngsters will have diseased hearts the need regenerating or clots that need unblocking, or drugs to delay dementia..

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

When it came to covid deaths (or deaths "with covid"), a ticker showing the number of deaths in real time was broadcast on all the major channels.

Now we're considered "morbid" and "ghoulish" for focusing on (preventable) sudden and unexpected deaths.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I don't think anyone really can honestly accept this as truth...but yet..."they" do and here we are!

MSM pieces blaming this epidemic of “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” on climate change and kids having heart attacks from playing video games.

It almost is like watching Beavis and Butt-Head in the 1990's...it's just stupid, crude, and ugly! Almost funny though!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

New Twitter Files relevant to your thread:

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I take exception to your source, it's CT-based, which sometimes can be good but not in this case.

MSM may not be amplifying but actual scientific evidence-based papers are doing the amplifying - the ones your doctor should be reading, so as to give one all the information necessary to make the right decision regarding getting the vaccine or not.

bombthrower.com...

From that particular article, the author asks "How many people do you know that had died suddenly and unexpectantly of Covid during the last 18 months?" - my answer would be 0.

"Nearly half of Americans THINK (without any evidence) that Covid-19 vaccines MAY be to blame for UNEXPLAINED deaths" from the rassmussenreports.com link. I've looked at the links and it all looks like opinion pieces to me.

- instead I ask "How many people died from Covid 19 before the vaccines became available?"

The total worldwide number of deaths from COVID-19 before a vaccine, reported to be nearly a quarter-million at the end of April and amounting to a five-fold increase since the start of April, is hard to predict. It depends on a host of critical factors, many of which are not well understood and are changing rapidly.

The true number of deaths due to Covid-19 deaths will likely never be known precisely for several reasons. Many COVID-19 deaths will go undercounted and underreported, some deliberately by government authorities and others missed due to weak vital statistics reporting systems. Also, specifying the cause of death is not always straightforward and clear as multiple causes may be involved in a person's death.

www.globalissues.org...

- and I also ask myself "How many more deaths would there be from Covid-19 without vaccines?"

In either case, while it is true that the small number of deaths from Covid vaccines will have formed part of the total number of excess deaths occurring, his comments were misleading because they did not make clear that the Covid-19 vaccines, including mRNA vaccines, have on balance greatly reduced the number of excess deaths.

“Excess deaths” is a measure of how many more deaths occurred than might have been expected, so it is sometimes not straightforward to explain what the cause of an excess might be.

However, the net effect of Covid vaccines, including the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), has clearly been to reduce the number of deaths that would have occurred—meaning that the number of excess deaths would have been much higher without them.

fullfact.org...
edit on q00000034131America/Chicago0707America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000035131America/Chicago1919America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

In Canada Ontario
I had seen a news report where they are still pushing seniors to get vaccinated and boosted.

Ironical they keep doing this at a parking lot.

I wonder why they keep doing these C19 vaccination campaigns in a parking lot or warehouses?

I remember during last year there were videos of those who were getting vaccinated in their vehicles.
They had some crazy reactions i had never seen one responding to a medical drug.

A person was shaking while they were being vaccinated.

edit on 16-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If we compare this current situation to end of WW2 and the Nuremberg trials.

In Nuremberg trials the winners/ allied forces set up justice ,trials . So there were opposing force .

In 2023 there is not really a opposing force , or with enough power to set anything. The Covid coalition runs throught World, countrys, policy makers, experts, politician , royals, WEF etc etc....they are all in , same club.

It`s like if in Germans would back then set up the whole Nuremberg trials, and give death sentence to their own generals, people...as in comparison. So as the covid club owns all , media , politicians etc it`s seem unlikely they would step forward and ask to be in trials ,and get prison time.

The current World system is de facto lawless, it itself is committing crimes against humanity and is not going to punish itself, because of it`s position...being king of the hill .
edit on 16-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I don't frequently contribute to the generalized threads decrying the "COVID" phenomenon that is still like an open wound in many communities.

ATS has no lack of criticisms about this 21st Century event.

But this article takes a different tactic in that it does not turn the medical tragedies into the world of endless examples of pain and suffering.

And most importantly to me, it "goes there."

[...]

I think the more pertinent query here is, why aren't the federal talking heads who routinely foist these mandates on our society NOT experiencing "sudden adult death syndrome" with the same frequency as the vaccinated?

originally posted by: nickyw
as a survivor of a pf4 stroke I've just been waiting as reality and the unintended consequences of poor policy from a poor cadre of politics and the media machies catch up with the of us.

i'm neither bitter nor an anti vaxxer if anything i hope this'll bring the long delayed transformation (in my estimation 5 decades worth) to healthcare that makes for equal outcomes and none of this PR spin on what equal means..

You may find that most "anti vaxx" are actually "anti pfizer". I've voluntarily received several vaccinations because they are useful and relevant, however I'm opposed to intrusive procedures motivated by politics and especially manufactured by unreliable facilities.

edit on 16-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
a reply to: quintessentone

I think it's quite ironic of you to try to lecture others on what is a good source or what it isn't or trying to make reference to scientific evidence-based research when a few days ago you were arguing and still arguing that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination which is a debunked claim. You seem to disregard research which as well as common sense when it doesn't suit your arguments.

Comedy cold on the bottom of your message where you make reference to full fact!!
Full-fact is a detailed organisation of 'fact-checkers'....

Pointing out a source to be leaning one way is not lecturing, it is pointing out a fact.

You don't debunk, you deny, insult and rinse and repeat.

Of course your claim has been debunked several times. If you are confident about herd immunity then shows how can be achieved and when it was achieved.

Lately you also link papers that are random to your claims. I recall a few days ago you linked a pair about liver disease that had nothing to do with that conversations.

From my to thread: The Myth of Herd Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 l. Links in the opening page

January 27, 2022
Kevin Kavanagh, MD

Those Who Believe in Herd Immunity Cannot Do the Math.

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

Prof Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection

The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Professor David Goldblatt
Consultant Paediatric Immunologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College London

Herd immunity, where a pathogen can no longer efficiently spread in a population, is achieved when a large proportion of the population becomes immune, making the spread of infection from person to person unlikely and protecting those without immunity. Despite the global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the failure of virus- and vaccine-induced immunity to prevent transmission, combined with the emergence of antigenically distinct variants, has made herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 unachievable thus far

Take a look at your arguments and a look how these are easily debunked again and again.

As explained in many threads there was an attempt to cajole as many as possible tu get vaccinated for the good of society with the purpose of protecting granny and contributing towards herd immunity. This was also sold as a package with the claim these products are safe and effective. But there is so much evidence these products are not they sage and effective and instead we have sudden and unexpected cases of injuries and deaths.
edit on 16-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What has this to do with the OP's thread topic? Thread drift.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Of course it is connected.

First of all it debunks your claim and the claim by other members that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination for the greater good.

But vaccination has been sold as the most safe and effective process with all the currently available vaccines. It seems, and as pointed by the OP, that the safe and effective had become sudden and unexpected regardless of the denialism and defending of the pharmaceuticals.
edit on 16-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You're allowed to simply move along without reacting. Free of charge and no harm done.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You're allowed to simply move along without reacting. Free of charge and no harm done.

Not when it has become incessant and non-stop then what do you call it? And the same applies to the person on the other end.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

fullfact.org...

Fullfact.org is problematic. I wouldn't trust them.

Their funding is largely the tech companies, mostly FB and Google, who work very hard to suppress alternate media and opinions. Considering that the population was completely censored by FB during the pandemic and Google filtered out anything but gov. approved covid info... why would you trust them? I could understand if there had been no censorship/propaganda during this event but our right to free speech and transparent medical information was suppressed. I wouldn't use them as an independent fact checker as they simply are not independent of the big players in the whole sham.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is They Promised “Safe and Effective”, We Got “Sudden and Unexpected”

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join