It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth trickles out about overblown COVID numbers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Hecate666

The Science is very different from science. My analysis of the situation was always based on science, but I very much doubt either that will play a very significant role in any justice that comes for those responsible. Like most of the pandemic, the response will likely be for show and used to further some agenda. I'd be happy to be surprised, but doubt it will happen.

a reply to: AaarghZombies
You'll have to be colicky elsewhere. The teat of negative attention has run dry.

I note that you're no longer including any links, statistics, or names in your comments.

You give opinions but never quantify them or give examples to demonstrate them.

It looks to me like you're being very careful never to include anything that could be fact checked, could this be because you don't want to include anything that could be disproved?

You've even included a mention of an "agenda" but haven't said what you think this agenda is?

I invite you to write down the science that you used and the conclusions that you've reached. Open them up to scrutiny and we can discuss thing in a calm and rational manner.

It is you who doesn't include any statistics in your comments and you actually pull out numbers from hour head without any reading of any links provided.

Your arguments about herd immunity, safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, and everything else you have claimed, have even repeatedly refuted, taken apart and dismantled.

Trying to play it dumb doesn't really work here.
Strawman arguments and red herrings don't work either.

It's only you who doesn't see the links provided by everyone else here and makes false claims about others not providing any links. How disingenuous your claims are. But this is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

we have a vaccine that has caused great disruption,

We can calculate the loss of productivity from people getting sick with covid based on the number of lost man hours from sickness.

We can calculate the loss of productivity from people being quarantined simply because they've been near to somebody who was sick with covid.

We can calculate the loss of productivity from being locked down and not being allowed to be productive due to businesses being inactive.

We can similarly calculate the loss of productivity due to people being sick from the vax.

Would you care to provide what you believe the numbers are for each of the above, and what you based those numbers on?

If so, we can compare each of them and build a comparative scale to determine which has had the most significant effect.

Speaking of calculations.

You seem to be confusing even the more basic of them. I recall a few days ago when you couldn't figure out how did we get that mRNA vaccines have an serious adverse reaction rate of 1 in every 800 vaccinees. You are were going around asking for evidence when the answer was right in front of your eyes: 12.5 serious adverse reactions per 10,000 vaccinees.

You couldn't do basic division as it seems.

Immediately afterwards you tried to come up with your own statistics that you created in your head in regards to the Phase3 trails of the vaccinated and placebo groups. Without even reading the link provided.

I don't think anyone can take your sayings seriously and it's obvious you don't have any valid arguments and you can't contribute at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

It is you who doesn't include any statistics in your comments and you actually pull out numbers from hour head without any reading of any links provided.

My sources are in my signature, so literally every number that I've used can be verified.

If you want to dispute a particular number then by all means tell me what it is and why you thing that it's wrong and I will debate it with you.

our arguments about herd immunity, safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, and everything else you have claimed, have even repeatedly refuted, taken apart and dismantled.

And yet none of them have ever been able to actually back up their claims.

My sources are in my signature. I've provided my date, will you do likewise?

You're making a statement, but aren't saying what it applies to. Where is this supposed strawman, feel free to use the quote function and explain why you feel this way.

It's only you who doesn't see the links provided by everyone else here and makes false claims about others not providing any links. How disingenuous your claims are. But this is nothing new.

Feel free to include some of these links and I will debate them with you.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I recall a few days ago when you couldn't figure out how did we get that mRNA vaccines have an serious adverse reaction rate of 1 in every 800 vaccinees.

And I was right, that number wasn't anywhere in the original document. Someone on this forum rounded it up from another number. They however forgot to factor in that 1 in 4 of those people were actually in the placebo group, and that some of them turned out to simply have covid.

So, the actual number was less than 1 tenth of a percent of people.

I also notice that you failed to provide a link to the original comment so that people could see that I the one highlighting these issues. It's considered basic manners to quote people rather than paraphrase them.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If it wasn't for the mandates we wouldn't have noticed the deaths, debilitating conditions, and a range of every serious adverse reactions people had and still have, such a myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc.

You do realize that things like this would be tracked by the CDC as standard, regardless of mandates?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

My sources are in my signature, so literally every number that I've used can be verified.

If you want to dispute a particular number then by all means tell me what it is and why you thing that it's wrong and I will debate it with you.

our arguments about herd immunity, safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, and everything else you have claimed, have even repeatedly refuted, taken apart and dismantled.

And yet none of them have ever been able to actually back up their claims.

My sources are in my signature. I've provided my date, will you do likewise?

You're making a statement, but aren't saying what it applies to. Where is this supposed strawman, feel free to use the quote function and explain why you feel this way.

Feel free to include some of these links and I will debate them with you.

You have nothing useful in your signature. We if the links you have provided refuted your claims and some other are just irrelevant with the conversations.

Your claims have already been debunked by everyone.

Are you trying to play it dumb or you think we haven't noticed your claims about herd immunity, safety or effectiveness of the vaccines?! You have claimed several times and you have been refuted several times.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I recall a few days ago when you couldn't figure out how did we get that mRNA vaccines have an serious adverse reaction rate of 1 in every 800 vaccinees.

And I was right, that number wasn't anywhere in the original document. Someone on this forum rounded it up from another number. They however forgot to factor in that 1 in 4 of those people were actually in the placebo group, and that some of them turned out to simply have covid.

So, the actual number was less than 1 tenth of a percent of people.

I also notice that you failed to provide a link to the original comment so that people could see that I the one highlighting these issues. It's considered basic manners to quote people rather than paraphrase them.

It was there but you couldn't do the simile division as you have never read the article linked.

If you did indeed read the article then it means you were not able to do a simile calculation.

The other case is that you didn't read the article. So pick and choose which case applies to you.

You say again:
"They however forgot to factor in that 1 in 4 of those people were actually in the placebo group"

Shows us where is it in the link that 1 in 4 was in the placebo group. That's nonsense as usual. You have created this statistic in your head.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

If it wasn't for the mandates we wouldn't have noticed the deaths, debilitating conditions, and a range of every serious adverse reactions people had and still have, such a myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc.

You do realize that things like this would be tracked by the CDC as standard, regardless of mandates?

Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop defending the pharmaceuticals and the official narratives. You have been refuted repeatedly and your claims have been dismantled.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Come on. Show that herd immunity can be achieved via vaccinations. Or it has been achieved in your country. This claim has been refuted several times but I don't need to do much, I will just copy and paste the same text from other threads.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I note that you're no longer including any links, statistics, or names in your comments.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. The original post states that the COVID statistics have been inflated. That means that there probably isn't any accurate information out there so any statistics are GARBAGE.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Cast your mind back to late 2021. This was before vaccines were mandated all over the world. Do you remember that curious phrase that Biden uttered?

"This has become a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Within hours and days this same phrase was used all over the world, by both leaders, health professionals and media talking heads. It was like someone typed run and hit enter on a massive pandemic simulator.

See for yourself. I did a quick search for that phrase on Bing and here's the results. It was worldwide!

Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

The mandates followed withing months, again worldwide. This happened. Don't let yourself be gaslighted that it didn't.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join