It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth trickles out about overblown COVID numbers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dr Wen, known for her specious claims “We know that we can’t trust the unvaccinated,” and "We need to start looking at the choice to remain unvaccinated the same as we look at driving while intoxicated,", now seems to be having a change of heart as the vaccines she pushed at the cost of human rights and medical ethics are being proven ineffective by continued deaths and hospitalizations among the vaccinated. She seems to want Emily Oster's pandemic amnesty, having already changed her mind on the unscientific "settled science" of masking children for a disease the rest of experienced professionals knew was becoming endemic and was incredibly low risk for children.

Her new article We are overcounting covid deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem. highlights what "conspiracy theorists" have been telling the devout COVID fanatics for three years.

If these patient die, covid might get added to their death certificate along with the other diagnoses. But the coronavirus was not the primary contributor to their death and often played no role at all.

As is frequently observed the narratives pivot before a tsumani of public sentiment is set to topple them, with convenient excuses why it's totally not intentional or anybody's fault. They knew that this anxiety and fear, now cited as detrimental, would drive people to ignore rational debate. It's also known that these campaigns erode trust in the entire medical establishment, which will impact public health and the uptake of other far more effective vaccines for decades. This is an entirely preventable crisis that dogmatic followers of "The Science" have caused. Do not buy it in three years when anti-vaxers are blamed for the increase in preventable diseases that are caused by the intentional deception of those in charge and who knew better than to replace unbiased pragmatism with irrational optimism.

Dretler is quick to add that the imprecise reporting is not because of bad intent. There is no truth to the conspiracy theory that hospitals are trying to exaggerate coronavirus numbers for some nefarious purpose. But, he said, “inadvertently overstating risk can make the anxious more anxious and the skeptical more skeptical.”

Another tactic used, as with the CDC announcing an investigation of strokes or admission of vaccine realated cardiac conditions, is to claim obviously these things are not being covered up because they're doing something. This ignores that the CDC wasted a year not examining the VEARS safety signals that they told the public they were monitoring. All these excuses are nothing more than a post-script to absolve gross negligence motivated by greed and lust for power

Do not believe the lies and excuses. The agencies that are supposed to be responsible for using sound science to deliver measured public messenging have known that the vaccines were not as safe as claimed, not as effective as promised, and were being deployed under EUA for a disease that was being intentionally distorted to appear as far more dangerous than the numbers indicated. To protect their vested interests in poorly traced emergency funds flowing and to increase their personal and agency for-profit participation in billions to pharma, they worked with unscrupulous officials and big tech to censor the truth to promote misinformation across virtually all platforms.

Dr Wen may want pandemic amnesty, but I encourage people to remember that there was no mercy given to those who chose rational risk-based decisions over media driven fear and that it was not rational science that drove them to encourage families to disown those not willing to be driven to vaccination centers like herds of cattle. None of them were defending free speech or transparent science, but only settled science dogma that was based on lies and viciously defended by authoritarian bootlickers that wanted to violate human rights to make themselves feel rightous.

Believe your eyes and ears, not revisionist historians that want to make excuses for crimes against humanity and claim that they were working with the best information available. They were working with the information they provided to the exclusion of all other data and they are still doing their best to discredit and smear anything that goes against their religion of The Science. They are shifting their positions because it only gets worse from here and they're fully aware of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Ahahahaha! Of course this isn't funny, but I can't help but laugh at the "Here's your sign!" punchline that keeps showing up! I never said the shot was bad, I kept bringing up questions relating to the official narrative and was condemned and ostracized, because of their "scientific" beliefs(there's your one world-religion) and feelings. I have always gone against the grain, and it seems for good purpose.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh

The Science, like the Roman Catholic Church before it, is a dogmatic faith that has to drive out gnostics who promote the idea that truth might not always be solely derived from establishment doctrine.

Expulsion from the community, censorship of their words, and their label of heretic, does look a little different in the 2020 era. It's no less irrational. It's driven by the same lust for the power, to rule by holy mandates over a fearful and obedient population forever tithing for the promise of salvation and proselytizing for the glory of their god.

It the same car with a shiny futuristic trim.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Right, the entire pandemic has been a fabricated psy-op designed to scare everyone with fake pumped up numbers of Covid deaths and inaccurate tests spun up past the recommended cycle threshold, so nearly anything would cause you to test positive.

With this in place, the fear was instilled in the masses ready to receive their commands from the government and pharma overloads. Mass formation psychosis took hold like a religion and the vaccine was their coming of Christ.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Now the RA RA vax pushers, are gazing into the stark reality of what they have done. They now have to take control of the backlash and minimize the damage to them. Karma is a bitch.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I sometimes think what COIVD would have looked like 50 years ago. I think we can all agree no one really knew much in the beginning of it all outside of maybe some really bad new virus is recking havoc in China. 50 years ago, all this would have gone on a long time before anyone in the general population would have a clue anything was going on.

And I need to ask is that really a bad thing that no one would know?

Everything would have slowed down and the virus good or bad would have done what it basically did as all viruses do. Today most would agree if we did nothing other than provide the very old and high risk with some protection with a vaccine and then let the virus burn though the population at whatever pace it would typically do, we would not have been any worst, and in many directions even 10x better in most cases than how this all has played out. Did we really need to burn through trillions, lock kids down, mask the crap out of people, mandate a vaccine to the point it destroyed lives at some greater level that ended up doing much more harm than the virus could ever do on its own if we did nothing at all and let it run its normal course.

We saw over and over "the science" says xwz when at the end of the day it was just crap people in charged pulled out of their butts with zero science behind it. I remember when they said the science showed that the virus will live on a surface for up to like 28 hours... what science? There was none and it was all wrong in the end, but the science is still used over and over and continues to evolve as it is wrong.

Why did this happen, and I think it goes back to my 50 years ago thought... Today we live in a 24/7 365-day minute by minute world and those in charge felt they can't just say we do not know yet as a viable answer, so they must give an answer no matter what and then suggest you cannot disagree with it because it is "science". Science that most times ended up being nothing more than a Wild Ass Guess.

This is the social media of today, so I don't see it getting better...

edit on 14-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Now the RA RA vax pushers, are gazing into the stark reality of what they have done. They now have to take control of the backlash and minimize the damage to them. Karma is a bitch.

Some are waking up and some are in denial, which feels much better than shame. Mass formation is like a drug... you can just got back for another hit and everything is OK again.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes, a biker gets hit by a car, lives three hours in the hospital, then dies of his injuries, they test him for COVID and he comes up positive, he died from COVID, and the hospital got an extra 50K for that, they made it so greed drove up the statistics exponentially.

Or somebody has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, 9 months in they finally die, tested positive for COVID at the very end, they too died of COVID another extra 50K for the hospital.

Gen 5 warfare happened like never before to the whole world

Fifth-generation warfare is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception"

edit on 14-1-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The people given power to speak publicly advocating for the poison stickers, so called experts saying "The science says" were actually just playing "Simon says".

They may have well been laughing behind closed doors, but they won't be laughing anymore when swift judgement strikes them down, and that's being seen now a bit.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Dr Wen, known for her specious claims “We know that we can’t trust the unvaccinated,” and "We need to start looking at the choice to remain unvaccinated the same as we look at driving while intoxicated,", now seems to be having a change of heart as the vaccines she pushed at the cost of human rights and medical ethics are being proven ineffective by continued deaths and hospitalizations among the vaccinated. She seems to want Emily Oster's pandemic amnesty, having already changed her mind on the unscientific "settled science" of masking children for a disease the rest of experienced professionals knew was becoming endemic and was incredibly low risk for children.

Her new article We are overcounting covid deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem. highlights what "conspiracy theorists" have been telling the devout COVID fanatics for three years.

If these patient die, covid might get added to their death certificate along with the other diagnoses. But the coronavirus was not the primary contributor to their death and often played no role at all.

As is frequently observed the narratives pivot before a tsumani of public sentiment is set to topple them, with convenient excuses why it's totally not intentional or anybody's fault. They knew that this anxiety and fear, now cited as detrimental, would drive people to ignore rational debate. It's also known that these campaigns erode trust in the entire medical establishment, which will impact public health and the uptake of other far more effective vaccines for decades. This is an entirely preventable crisis that dogmatic followers of "The Science" have caused. Do not buy it in three years when anti-vaxers are blamed for the increase in preventable diseases that are caused by the intentional deception of those in charge and who knew better than to replace unbiased pragmatism with irrational optimism.

Dretler is quick to add that the imprecise reporting is not because of bad intent. There is no truth to the conspiracy theory that hospitals are trying to exaggerate coronavirus numbers for some nefarious purpose. But, he said, “inadvertently overstating risk can make the anxious more anxious and the skeptical more skeptical.”

Another tactic used, as with the CDC announcing an investigation of strokes or admission of vaccine realated cardiac conditions, is to claim obviously these things are not being covered up because they're doing something. This ignores that the CDC wasted a year not examining the VEARS safety signals that they told the public they were monitoring. All these excuses are nothing more than a post-script to absolve gross negligence motivated by greed and lust for power

Do not believe the lies and excuses. The agencies that are supposed to be responsible for using sound science to deliver measured public messenging have known that the vaccines were not as safe as claimed, not as effective as promised, and were being deployed under EUA for a disease that was being intentionally distorted to appear as far more dangerous than the numbers indicated. To protect their vested interests in poorly traced emergency funds flowing and to increase their personal and agency for-profit participation in billions to pharma, they worked with unscrupulous officials and big tech to censor the truth to promote misinformation across virtually all platforms.

Dr Wen may want pandemic amnesty, but I encourage people to remember that there was no mercy given to those who chose rational risk-based decisions over media driven fear and that it was not rational science that drove them to encourage families to disown those not willing to be driven to vaccination centers like herds of cattle. None of them were defending free speech or transparent science, but only settled science dogma that was based on lies and viciously defended by authoritarian bootlickers that wanted to violate human rights to make themselves feel rightous.

Believe your eyes and ears, not revisionist historians that want to make excuses for crimes against humanity and claim that they were working with the best information available. They were working with the information they provided to the exclusion of all other data and they are still doing their best to discredit and smear anything that goes against their religion of The Science. They are shifting their positions because it only gets worse from here and they're fully aware of it.

I struggle to read these types of things now...
I get so infuriated the rest of my day is in the dumps. After about a paragraph I have to exit the site, step away from the internet, go for a walk, think positively. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This is one of those conspiracy theories where you wish it stays just that. Because eventually the people HAVE to take a stand, assert "direct action". We are being backed into a corner. And it's almost as if we have no other choice but to revolt... unfortunately, we would lose everything when this happens. Biting the hand that feeds takes courage, bravery, and masochism. Perhaps this is why the government tries to hide any evidence of "giants" or their existence. They would be the only chance mankind would have left to save humanity. Almost as if we're in a real life Lord of the Rings type situation.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Right, the entire pandemic has been a fabricated psy-op designed to scare everyone

This was a global pandemic (real or not). So the implication is this nefarious plot would have been orchestrated by world leaders across all corners of the planet.

Essentially your post implies that nearly all world leaders worked in collaboration to invent or grossly exaggerate its severity. Not too mention millions of pertinent health workers all over the World not associated with government or big corp.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just amused by the prospect of that being true. It's 2023 and we can barely come together to achieve a myriad of incredibly important international issues, but we can seemingly all unify wonderfully to orchestrate a pandemic in this particular case. Rather peculiar; all I am saying.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Well said bro.

They didn't just reiterate the data they had to work with, they pushed the narrative to the extreme, knowing all the while that the data didn't fit the narrative. Either incompetence or harmful intent. It's the only choices IMO. Either way, they should be stripped of their careers at the VERY least.

Insidious and evil.

Never Forget.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy
You aren't wrong. Consensus in this day and age should always be viewed with suspicion because very rarely is it cohesive or uncontested. So, they instead have manufactured it through illusions (bots and influencer mediated publicity campaigns) and censorship (both explicit through behind the scenes intervention and implicit through social mechanisms like shame).

Medicine has been taken over increasingly by administrators over clinicians, many of whom are far too overburdened trying to provide care and keep up with paperwork to stay completely informed. Administration is there for compliance and operations, no matter how well-meaning or ethical they are. If I was still employed in public health I'd have been far too busy dealing with the demands of administrators and government officials to spend the hundreds of hours I have digging through the detailed information that powerful interests would rather I not see. The political class has been captured by various corporate interests for a long time, so no real changes there.

The capture of media and information was an important factor, on top of the undeserved trust that institutions have long ago lost any right to. To sway systems to your will you really just need to set up the conditions under which they'd simply do that themselves organically. You control critical aspects of the stimulus, information control, and the reaction just cascades from there with a few course corrections as needed. The power required to do it is the only really hard part, but becomes pretty easy when politicians have been feeding at your trough for decades.

It's a complicated world. People want easy explanations and illusions of safety. What would have been a notable pandemic mostly targeting the very old and those at high risk as is often the case, unremarkable in severity relative to historic population, was artificially contrived as an existential crisis to facilitate a massive payday to pharmaceutical companies and corporate conglomerates. The benefits were expected to last decades as a previously too dangerous to approve drug delivery was pushed into global acceptance and small businesses closed never to reopen.

I hope that people will reconsider all the settled science they're fed, but it hasn't seemed to stop the climate alarmism that they're selling fake solutions to. It doesn't require vast numbers of complicit actors, just a few illusions and a deep understanding of human behavior. The capacity to manipulate both was built up and fortified for decades.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

edit on 1/14/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: JefeFeesh

The Science, like the Roman Catholic Church before it, is a dogmatic faith that has to drive out gnostics who promote the idea that truth might not always be solely derived from establishment doctrine.

Expulsion from the community, censorship of their words, and their label of heretic, does look a little different in the 2020 era. It's no less irrational. It's driven by the same lust for the power, to rule by holy mandates over a fearful and obedient population forever tithing for the promise of salvation and proselytizing for the glory of their god.

It the same car with a shiny futuristic trim.

'
'The science' is clearly different from 'Science'. The same way that religion is different from belief.
Both have greed and hunger for power thrown in, which makes a mockery of the origins.
Don't make the mistake of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Real science is the truest way on earth to gain knowledge.
It is science that will provide the data we need to bring the guilty parties to justice.
Science is not a dogma, it is a method, and in good hands it works like a treat.

The biggest enemy we face are corruption and people who don't know about certain things but are quick to condemn them because others have soiled and abused them.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why did this happen, and I think it goes back to my 50 years ago thought... Today we live in a 24/7 365-day minute by minute world and those in charge felt they can't just say we do not know yet as a viable answer, so they must give an answer no matter what and then suggest you cannot disagree with it because it is "science".

It didn’t happen because of social media or the internet(though that played a big role in shaping the narrative) it happened in a coordinated, planned, even micro managed way. That had countries acting in “lockstep”

There’s no way it was just down to bumbling, incompetent governments that had no idea what to do. It was a psy op on a massive global scale. Just because it’s to much for some people to take in, doesn’t mean it isn’t so. Especially when all the evidence is staring you in the face should one care to look.

(post by AaarghZombies removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Right, the entire pandemic has been a fabricated psy-op designed to scare everyone

This was a global pandemic (real or not). So the implication is this nefarious plot would have been orchestrated by world leaders across all corners of the planet.

Essentially your post implies that nearly all world leaders worked in collaboration to invent or grossly exaggerate its severity. Not too mention millions of pertinent health workers all over the World not associated with government or big corp.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just amused by the prospect of that being true. It's 2023 and we can barely come together to achieve a myriad of incredibly important international issues, but we can seemingly all unify wonderfully to orchestrate a pandemic in this particular case. Rather peculiar; all I am saying.

Almost every advanced country on the planet was doing these GOF studies to work on the latest and greatest biological weapons. They couldn't admit making these new diseases in the lab, but they had to do the work to try and come up with vaccines for if/when these weapons got released in a biological war.

They spliced HIV (a weapon developed in the 70s) into it to try and develop an airborne version of AIDS that would attack the immune system and infect the victim with a respiratory disease at the same time. Most all the developed countries were aware of this work and what was thought to be the most deadly bio-weapon developed to date. They believed that this virus was going to perform as advertised when it "accidentally" got loose in China, so the entire world panicked at the same time. It wasn't exactly a coordinated effort, but they all knew what was really going on and were crapping their pants because they thought this weapon was a extinction level event if it got loose. They all reacted the same way because they all secretly knew what had been developed and what was claimed it could do.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I sometimes think what COIVD would have looked like 50 years ago. I think we can all agree no one really knew much in the beginning of it all outside of maybe some really bad new virus is recking havoc in China.

It isn't very bad, that is the whole point.

50 years ago, all this would have gone on a long time before anyone in the general population would have a clue anything was going on.

And I need to ask is that really a bad thing that no one would know?

It is the only rational way to have handled it.

Also, I suggest that most everyone would never know a new virus was around.

Everything would have slowed down

I don't think so, but no way to know for sure.

Why did this happen, and I think it goes back to my 50 years ago thought... Today we live in a 24/7 365-day minute by minute world and those in charge felt they can't just say we do not know yet as a viable answer, so they must give an answer no matter what and then suggest you cannot disagree with it because it is "science". Science that most times ended up being nothing more than a Wild Ass Guess.

This is the social media of today, so I don't see it getting better...

No, no, NO...

This didn't 'just happen'.

THIS WAS BY DESIGN. Sorry for shouting, but even after everything you STILL don't get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Well, I mean...they actually do meet every year at a nice secure location to discuss the economy. CEO's, world leaders, Big Bankers, Government State Officials, Journalists, and more...

Plus all of the other groups that most ALL world leaders are members of.
All of the groups that are heavily described on this site.
Healthcare workers got the first details from the top down.

So...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join