It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth trickles out about overblown COVID numbers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The Science is very different from science. My analysis of the situation was always based on science, but I very much doubt either that will play a very significant role in any justice that comes for those responsible. Like most of the pandemic, the response will likely be for show and used to further some agenda. I'd be happy to be surprised, but doubt it will happen.

a reply to: AaarghZombies
You'll have to be colicky elsewhere. The teat of negative attention has run dry.
edit on 1/14/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I sometimes think what COIVD would have looked like 50 years ago.

It was called the swine flu.

And just like now, they created a saviour vaccine that maimed and killed people.

Its an old script. Nice that you are catching up though.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

There’s no way it was just down to bumbling, incompetent governments that had no idea what to do.

So, the psy ops was to just to act like bumbling idiots as that was exactly what they did. They are not that good or smart... Need to call the baby ugly when it is, and boy was the Government ugly in this event.

Now that led to draconian measures when people called them out on being idiots and they basically said do what we tell you or we will ruin your life. That there was more in pure defense as I really think they knew they were Fing up big time.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

And just like now, they created a saviour vaccine that maimed and killed people.

I'm talking about the whole event as it played out. The actual vaccine was such a small part of it all. The mandates were what made the vaccine bad when it could have been seen as a great thing if we vaccinated the old and high risk and called it mission accomplished, but even other things like the lockdowns, masks, gloves, it lives 28 hours on a surface, 6 feet of distance all the time etc etc. Were all bad and well beyond anything vaccine related other than the mandates.

The op post is not new. We complained and posted about the high numbers of COVID deaths that were being incorrectly counted and since hospitals were being paid for them that made it all worst. This story is two years old, and I have a good number of posts on it too from back then.

edit on 14-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm talking about the whole event as it played out. The actual vaccine was such a small part of it all. The mandates were what made the vaccine bad when it could have been seen as a great thing if we vaccinated the old and high risk and called it mission accomplished, but even other things like the lockdowns, masks, gloves, it lives 28 hours on a surface, 6 feet of distance all the time etc etc. Were all bad and well beyond anything vaccine related other than the mandates.

The op post is not new. We complained and posted about the high numbers of COVID deaths that were being incorrectly counted and since hospitals were being paid for them that made it all worst. This story is two years old, and I have a good number of posts on it too from back then.

No, not really. The vaccine wasn't a small part as you claimed. It was a major part of this absurd and ludicrous campaign.

I see you are still engaging in vaccine apologetics..

The mandates are distinct from the vaccines and not what made the vaccine looking bad as you claimed. This is a baseless and frankly ridiculous claim..

Both the vaccines and mandates were terrible. You don't have to mandate a potentially dangerous products to get the results you are getting. But mandates forced people who wouldn't get vaccinated if they had the choice, to get vaccinated in the end. They made a very problematic product a real nightmare for many citizens.

I see you are trying to justify again the unjustifiable with the usual vaccine apologetics and defending the system and the pharmaceuticals.

Everything was terrible for which there would be no forgiveness. Only God can forgive them but it's unlikely this happen...Justice needs to be done.
Properly!
edit on 14-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Execution for treason is the only solution I see.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
double post monster

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

No, not really. The vaccine wasn't a small part as you claimed. It was a major part of this absurd and ludicrous campaign.

And I see the vaccines still lives in your brain filling up most of your thought processes on a daily basis. You wasted your time here as when I saw you second line, I stopped reading to not to waste my time no matter what you might have said. You can't reply to me without your childish vaccine attacks no matter the topic, can you.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And I see the vaccines still lives in your brain filling up most of your thought processes on a daily basis. You wasted your time here as when I saw you second line, I stopped reading to not to waste my time no matter what you might have said. You can't reply to me without your childish vaccine attacks no matter the topic, can you.

I can see you are getting frustrated for once more but there is a reason for it. You are trying hard to convince the audience that these vaccines were not that 'bad' by making a claim it was the mandate that made them 'bad'. I think you deserve a gold medal 🏅 for this kind of vaccine apology!!!

If it wasn't for the mandates we wouldn't have noticed the deaths, debilitating conditions, and a range of every serious adverse reactions people had and still have, such a myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc.

What are you talking about?!

Vaccine apology and defending of the establishment and the pharmaceuticals for once more.
edit on 14-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Unfortunately you've subscribed to the false belief that vaccine adverse event numbers are somehow alarmist in the same way that the COVID numbers were and are. You are applying the same standard to completely different situations with different standards in place, purely out of ignorance that is intentionally cultivated by profiteers and megalomaniacs. That you are finding yourself siding with transhumanists and oligarch eugenicists should be the first clue that your beliefs have been manipulated.

A disease characterization should be absent irrational projection or inflation of numbers and considered mostly inevitable aside from minor and relatively ineffective mitigation. When you're assessing risk for intervention medical ethics has always skewed heavily on the side of caution and numbers are supposed to be given heavy weight relative to the disease impacts, because disease impacts are never entirely preventable and interventional impact is. There should never be a razor's edge of benefit with unknown risks and this has always been measured disproportionately toward risk aversion in the young except when profits get tangled in the decisions.

That has always been the case and you continue to lobby for vaccines like the numbers of adverse events should be weighted exactly the same as COVID numbers, implying that I'm irrational and alarmist. It's not the case and you've allowed yourself to believe a multi-billion dollar profit narrative that medical intervention is somehow measured with the same stick as natural disease impacts. It isn't and never was until pharmaceutical companies gained total capture of regulatory agencies and the political power to manipulate the entire media machine.

No matter how much you believe you know based on numbers void of context you have been wrong for months. I have explained this to you more than once, but for some reason you still insist on believing people that are for-profit participants and happen to always promote the exact agenda that increases their profits or increases their power. How many lies do you have to be shown before the person that hasn't lied becomes more credible than the liars? Even if you believe it's sheer incompetence at some point it would seem nothing except irrational programmed bias would prevent you from determining I am more credible than the people that have given you a series of incorrect information. No matter how much you'd like to believe I'm part of a monolithic anti-vax group that pushed fake news it's not the case and I have consistently been proven correct for any ody that cares to look.

What motivation can you possibly believe I have to do any of this aside from the ethical responsibility to counter false claims in a community I feel obligated to add value to, as many others have added value to for my benefit over the years? I have nothing to gain and everything to lose if my statements on this were ever tied to my personal identity. Pharma has ruined many people's lives with much more clout and established professional reputation than me for less and excising me from society would be nothing for them. The only reason it hasn't happened is likely because ATS isn't as popular as it once was.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
That you are finding yourself siding with transhumanists and oligarch eugenicists should be the first clue that your beliefs have been manipulated.

To suggest the vaccine was good initially for the old and high risk and that mandates and all the other crap was truly bad how is that siding with as you say above? I'm just not playing to either side...

always skewed heavily on the side of caution...

Really, go look at history...

That has always been the case and you continue to lobby for vaccines like the numbers of adverse events should be weighted exactly the same as COVID numbers, implying that I'm irrational and alarmist.

I see both sides playing the same damn game. One side says the virus will kill everyone so get the vaccine no matter what, age or health, and the other side says the vaccine will kill everyone and the virus is nothing to all groups. Both sides are wrong, sorry to say.

It's not the case and you've allowed yourself to believe...

The fact is we are in agreement on a lot of things, but not 100% on everything and that bothers you like crazy, get over it, move on...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I can see you are getting frustrated

Not really, more like bored to death as you report the same crap over and over, what do you want me to do then...lol

There could be a topic about anything, and you inject the vaccine into it...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That you are finding yourself siding with transhumanists and oligarch eugenicists should be the first clue that your beliefs have been manipulated.

To suggest the vaccine was good initially for the old and high risk and that mandates and all the other crap was truly bad how is that siding with as you say above? I'm just not playing to either side...

always skewed heavily on the side of caution...

Really, go look at history...

That has always been the case and you continue to lobby for vaccines like the numbers of adverse events should be weighted exactly the same as COVID numbers, implying that I'm irrational and alarmist.

I see both sides playing the same damn game. One side says the virus will kill everyone so get the vaccine no matter what, age or health, and the other side says the vaccine will kill everyone and the virus is nothing to all groups. Both sides are wrong, sorry to say.

It's not the case and you've allowed yourself to believe...

The fact is we are in agreement on a lot of things, but not 100% on everything and that bothers you like crazy, get over it, move on...

How can you suggest this when you don't know anything about the vaccines??

Do you know the short, medium and long term effects? The benefit to risk ratio for all age groups? What about the claims made by Pfizer in terms of the safety of their products and the effectiveness which were false.

No you don't see both sides.
We can see here they you are trying hard to support the vaccines and you apologise on the behalf of the pharmaceuticals. Vaccine apology, denialism, and defending of the pharma.

As before I think you deserve a gold medal 🏅 for this kind of vaccine apology!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. If a toxic poison was accidentally or purposefully released into this modern society. then we would be seeing the havoc it created. By comparing things before and after the intro What is the reality of the level of disruption? The airline industry and the Medical industry seem to have been impacted. Is there a spinoff into the energy industry, as we can see blaming anything but the vaccine seems to be the relevant meme. Small businesses and some large ones also seem to have been impacted because there certainly aren't as many of them operating as there were before the pandemic /psyop or whatever it was. Free speech has been rolled back to unprecedented levels of censorship. The MSM is putting out almost laughable levels of bull.More people are seeing through as the reality is not squaring up with what they have said. Massive swathes of the population have been subjected to an experimental DNA-altering drug, which if they refused would have removed their livelihoods.Many of the people who originally pushed the drug as influencers have passed away, many of the popular entertainers have canceled performances because of sickness. So the entertainment industry has been impacted as well.
What does seem to be apparent is that anyone pushing something dangerous would go to great lengths to not have it themselves. So we are not seeing a swathe of damage in the government industry, it has been hardly impacted.it is also one of the biggest industries. The true state of military preparedness should also have been impacted, but we will never know about that one for sure, but it has a red flag. The life Insurance industry has been severely impacted by claims, The increase in long-term sickness preventing people from entering the workforce is a lot higher than it was before the pandemic/psyop.
So to sum up we have a vaccine that has caused great disruption, which is now fairly obvious but those who were responsible for its mandated rollout are still pushing it despite the destructive effects. We have to assume that they want the disruption. This means that we don't have a traditional government anymore, it has gone rogue.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is hilarious. The Democrats original idea for this was that "We can use it to hurt Trump." Then if you look at places like New York it was "We can get rich from this!". Then it became "We can skew the Presidential Election in our favor!" What pisses me off is that my Brother-in-law was denied chemotherapy for His Cancer because of "COVID". When he could finally get it the Cancer had progressed. Then he wasn't allowed to go to a first rate cancer center because of COVID regulations. My Nephew who had Spina Bifida was not allowed to make his checkups because of "COVID". When he passed away, the local hospital tried to talk his parents into having it decaled a COVID death. The hospital that had treated him all of his life asked if they could do an autopsy. The autopsy showed that his cranial shunt was partially blocked causing pressure to built on his brain stem causing his death. The exact thing that the checkups were for.
A friend from work's son was killed in a motorcycle crash. The cause of death was traumatic head injury w/ COVID.

In my State the Governor ordered that changes be made in the way deaths were reported. Everything had to go through the State Government. There is still a pending lawsuit against the State Government by County Coroners because Death Certificates were issued with a changed cause of death from what the Coroner reported. All of them involved COVID diagnoses.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Excellent post and all things considered, very even handed and moderate.

I'm aware of reports/comments being sent to the CDC (downloadable here) explaining concerns, which they seem to have ignored. Until a FOI request for their own VAERS PRR analyses revealed they simply lied about the whole thing, didn't follow their own Standard Operating Procedures, and simply hadn't bothered.

There are so many sideshows to this debacle it isn't possible to outline them all, but in many instances it's difficult to believe the harm wasn't intentional and I view some of these people exactly the same as NAZI doctors.

Though in the end the simple fact they were coercing people to take an experimental injection (under the guise of a "vaccine") against their wishes is a crime against humanity in and of itself.

There should be no leniency, for no other reason than so that it never happens again.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Now the RA RA vax pushers, are gazing into the stark reality of what they have done. They now have to take control of the backlash and minimize the damage to them. Karma is a bitch.

What they've done is to save probably 1/2 a million lives, and to prevent maybe 10 million people from being seriously sick.

The "backlash" is just people like you in places like this. There isn't an real backlash that matters off line. Just a bunch of Karens.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

The Science is very different from science. My analysis of the situation was always based on science, but I very much doubt either that will play a very significant role in any justice that comes for those responsible. Like most of the pandemic, the response will likely be for show and used to further some agenda. I'd be happy to be surprised, but doubt it will happen.

a reply to: AaarghZombies
You'll have to be colicky elsewhere. The teat of negative attention has run dry.

I note that you're no longer including any links, statistics, or names in your comments.

You give opinions but never quantify them or give examples to demonstrate them.

It looks to me like you're being very careful never to include anything that could be fact checked, could this be because you don't want to include anything that could be disproved?

You've even included a mention of an "agenda" but haven't said what you think this agenda is?

I invite you to write down the science that you used and the conclusions that you've reached. Open them up to scrutiny and we can discuss thing in a calm and rational manner.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

we have a vaccine that has caused great disruption,

We can calculate the loss of productivity from people getting sick with covid based on the number of lost man hours from sickness.

We can calculate the loss of productivity from people being quarantined simply because they've been near to somebody who was sick with covid.

We can calculate the loss of productivity from being locked down and not being allowed to be productive due to businesses being inactive.

We can similarly calculate the loss of productivity due to people being sick from the vax.

Would you care to provide what you believe the numbers are for each of the above, and what you based those numbers on?

If so, we can compare each of them and build a comparative scale to determine which has had the most significant effect.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity

Now the RA RA vax pushers, are gazing into the stark reality of what they have done. They now have to take control of the backlash and minimize the damage to them. Karma is a bitch.

What they've done is to save probably 1/2 a million lives, and to prevent maybe 10 million people from being seriously sick.

The "backlash" is just people like you in places like this. There isn't an real backlash that matters off line. Just a bunch of Karens.

Prove your claim that they have saved 1/2 a million lives and that 10 million people didn't get seriously sick.

Waiting for the proof.

No vaccine apology and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join