It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profesor of oncology issues warnig

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It isn't often you get a guy of this caliber to break ranks and issue a warning. Mabey he is getting too old for the BS. Either way, he seems to be concerned about the third booster, as he has had patients in remission front up with aggressive tumor growth after the said booster. Otherwise, fit and healthy patients are complaining of similar symptoms after the shot. They seem to all agree that it is not a coincidence. A bit late to the party but if a big gun with years of experience issues a warning it would be wise to take heed. www.bitchute.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Not sure if you are aware but there have been many doctors of that caliber to come out and give warnings about this poison, during the past 2 years.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Steer the immune system to look at one thing too much and it will not go after things it feels are not as much of a threat.

That sounds logical. The way so many people around here are getting all sorts of viruses they should have decent immunity too makes me curious why that is.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It looks a lot like an immune collapse. Which will call for medication to stop it.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My grandparents live in a small housing community and it does seem like a lot of residents have contracted aggressive cancers recently. However it is a community for older people and cancer is one of the most common causes of death in old age, but it does seem to be happening a lot in the last year. Just today my grandma said "it makes me wonder if there's something in the water", and I had to refrain myself from saying what I was thinking because my grandparents are fairly pro-vaccine. My grandpa actually got diagnosed with an aggressive lung cancer after a scan showed some large growths in his lungs. About 3 or 4 years ago his lungs were completely clear according to the scans, so the growths must have appeared relatively recently.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

the problem is liberals have railed against a return to serfdom yet are now its champion, the medicals have railed against immune collapse now make it happen.

i wonder if all these groups are actually 5th monarchists trying to bring about the end of the world.. net zero, covid zero, all lead to the same destruction of the west..

The destruction go the west goes back to the religious wars Blair, Bush and Clinton waged on Europe & the me where we saw the true effects of medicating in this way with gulf war syndrome.
edit on 8-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

it feels a repeat of the eugenics in the 20's and 30's in 2017 post Brexit/post trump a group of liberals met in London and defined the number they need dead to regain control, and that was at least 2m elderly and vulnerable needed to die. its very much like the meeting at imperial in the early eugenic days to define who should be euthanised and who should be sterilised to create the perfect population of docile serfs.

i find it ironic most of the models and plans for covid came from the same place Victorian eugenics did.. Imperial in London..

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It looks a lot like an immune collapse. Which will call for medication to stop it.

Big Pharma: "ChaChing"$$$

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Big Pharma: "ChaChing"$$$

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mytquin

"Those" poisons. There is no 1 vax, or made from 1 chemical. There are many, all chem different

But, you refer to "it"...as though itsb1 thing.

It is dozens. Read more...when any one talks about "THE" vax...I gotta laugh.

All of them...are not the same.

EMT/1st Responder

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
So some are safe and effective and some not so.......
Which ones are which?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

My aunt has been suffering daily since her booster shot in Oct 2021.
She took the booster and developed a fever which, though at first she attributed to the booster, lasted for weeks.
The fever was followed by leg pain and fatigue.
Then, in Dec 2021 she was diagnosed with myelofibrosis.
Next came an additional diagnosis--AML (Acute Myeloid Leukemia).
She's been receiving blood transfusions several times a week; on-going chemo; in and out of the hospital with fevers, bleeding which won't clot, infections.
Pfck Pfizer. I'm devastated watching her suffer and livid thinking that politicians and pharma bros are still pushing the clot shot with abandon.

I also friends with a couple, in their 40s, who developed cancer w/i two months of one another. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in Nov 2021, and he got his non-Hodgins's leukemia diagnosis in late December. They have a 7 year old daughter.

This is an abomination.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Let's see how fast Wikipedia edits his page and adds anti vaxxer and conspiracy. They probably have AI doing this now.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yet many of us are in no way surprised. On the contrary, we saw something of this nature from back in 2020.

Tin foil hats, indeed!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Truthfully? And I'm retired responder....nothing...none of them...or anything else in life, is truly "safe". We start there...đź‘Ť

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

True, that.

Some vaccine 'lots' have glaringly different statistics in the VAERS data ....

Indeed: not all 'vaccine' was the same, at least as strongly suggested by the raw data.
edit on 8-1-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: added a little more

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thanks so much for the heads-up, anon! Bumped.
I finished my 2nd ever bout of radiation two months
ago, and there's plenty of side effects already.

For the record, I'm convinced as most non-takers that
with a compromised immune system already... this
shot would be a quick end of me. No thank you govna.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

The “libs” have been pro euthanasia for a long long time. I recall the days when they applauded and promoted the taking of Terry Schaivo off life support and starve her more than 7 days. It seems to be somewhat concurrent with the passage of the ACA(remember when Sarah Palin was opposed to the “Death Panels”?)
Politicians exempted themselves from the ACA while legislating mandates for the rest of us. After that, I heard that the gov literally stopped a young girl from getting a needed surgery ( I believe it was an organ transplant and they stopped her from getting it). And the liberals in Hollywood snd the media ridiculed and attacked Sarah Palin for not aborting hers Down syndrome baby, then forced her out of office with a barrage of petty lawsuits then called her a quitter.
Abortion and euthanasia are two favorite methods of depopulation among the progressives.
One other thing, at the time of the passing on the ACA, there was the Stimulus package… and inside the Stimulus package was attached something called the HITECH Act, which was a stimulus for upgrading the office networks to to support extensive medical records. I happened on that information while in attendance at an ISSA meeting/presentation, and it came to light that auditors could get a cut if they found a breach of medical records of patients wherein the company would get fined, and the network managers would be also held accountable if the breach happened on their watch(the network they are managing).
I did post about this in ats at one point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join