It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profesor of oncology issues warnig

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Truthfully? And I'm retired responder....nothing...none of them...or anything else in life, is truly "safe". We start there...👍

So if there are four makes of climbing rope on the shelf and three have no test information attached and one does which would you choose?

Since none of the vaccines have had long term testing which one would you choose?

If those were my options for climbing rope I’d stay home.
edit on 1 9 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Isn't this convenient, they just held another Event 201 almost three years to the day from the last time:

Catastrophic Contagion

They're up to no good again.

edit on 9-1-2023 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

My aunt has been suffering daily since her booster shot in Oct 2021.
She took the booster and developed a fever which, though at first she attributed to the booster, lasted for weeks.
The fever was followed by leg pain and fatigue.
Then, in Dec 2021 she was diagnosed with myelofibrosis.
Next came an additional diagnosis--AML (Acute Myeloid Leukemia).
She's been receiving blood transfusions several times a week; on-going chemo; in and out of the hospital with fevers, bleeding which won't clot, infections.
Pfck Pfizer. I'm devastated watching her suffer and livid thinking that politicians and pharma bros are still pushing the clot shot with abandon.

I also friends with a couple, in their 40s, who developed cancer w/i two months of one another. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in Nov 2021, and he got his non-Hodgins's leukemia diagnosis in late December. They have a 7 year old daughter.

This is an abomination.

My co-worker's 23-year-old nephew died playing basketball recently. Just flopped on the court dead.

Vaxxed and boosted of course.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

Isn't this convenient, they just held another Event 201 three years to the day from the last time:

Catastrophic Contagion

It's a genocide anniversary, yay!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That is horrifying and so sad! IMO this was intentionally done. Fauci built a flu up to a weapon and then pharma made something that seems to attack people with certain genetics. I dont know, but it sure seems it. This is a nightmare. so insidiously evil.
a reply to: zosimov

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Isn't this convenient, they just held another Event 201 almost three years to the day from the last time:

Catastrophic Contagion

Interesting when you look at the video and see the place in El Salvador and then look for an environmental lab. TEPHINET is there. Only like an hour and a half away from supposed beginning of the epidemic. Another lab leak?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

it feels a repeat of the eugenics in the 20's and 30's in 2017 post Brexit/post trump a group of liberals met in London and defined the number they need dead to regain control, and that was at least 2m elderly and vulnerable needed to die. its very much like the meeting at imperial in the early eugenic days to define who should be euthanised and who should be sterilised to create the perfect population of docile serfs.

i find it ironic most of the models and plans for covid came from the same place Victorian eugenics did.. Imperial in London..

Have you always been a fiction author, or is that just a recent development?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Its going to short circuit your immune system and that's on top of doing zilch to stop Covid in the first place. They'll say it was just a tragic mistake but its all planned.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

It is horrifying and sad--you're right. Thank you for the compassion.

If my family members and the hospital staff were correct in their assessment, my aunt's suffering is likely to end today. I don't know what to hope for.

Even if I'm wrong about the booster's role in her illness, the pandemic "experts" effectively stole her last few years of life anyway, considering how she isolated herself from people she loved being with for fear of the virus. I haven't hugged her since early 2020.

A poem she wrote right around the turn of the century:
Solstice Blues

Listen
Something's leaving
Quiet
Sneaking away
Is it man or beast?
Thought or hope?
Tin or paper?
It goes.

The sky was inhabited this evening
by shades of mauve and gray.
Majestic and meaningful.
But something or someone had left.
And the sky was left lonesome
Lonesome listening lost one
Silence - sole reply.

Things go all the time now,
people and places change so fast
You get more in a lifetime that way, true
But then
Something or someone's always
Slipping out of sight
Slipping away.

Face the fadeout
Accept the change
It's good for you
Things have to change to grow
Just - listen
As the old things go.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

They seem to all agree that it is not a coincidence.

If you are a grown Adult who still believes in coincidence you are doomed to repeat this life over again.

Cause and Effect , Simple , pure and logical all paradoxes can be explained all coincidence traced .

Mess with the human genome on a mass scale and this is what you get and personally I'm all for some Genetic enhancements. I think it is the future of Humanity but someone dropped the ball on this one and refuses to admit it .

No matter though eventually they will get whats coming to them .

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Very important for physicians to speak out on this now.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
My grandparents live in a small housing community and it does seem like a lot of residents have contracted aggressive cancers recently. However it is a community for older people and cancer is one of the most common causes of death in old age, but it does seem to be happening a lot in the last year. Just today my grandma said "it makes me wonder if there's something in the water", and I had to refrain myself from saying what I was thinking because my grandparents are fairly pro-vaccine. My grandpa actually got diagnosed with an aggressive lung cancer after a scan showed some large growths in his lungs. About 3 or 4 years ago his lungs were completely clear according to the scans, so the growths must have appeared relatively recently.

You know, there are a lot of older people in Congress of the USA. How many of them are coming down with cancer? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Catastrophic Contagion

Ah yes. Another Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation event. Seriously, how much does it take for a woman to divorce one of the richest men in the world? Sure would like to know what she found out about her husband that made her decide she could not live with him any longer.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

They seem to all agree that it is not a coincidence.

If you are a grown Adult who still believes in coincidence you are doomed to repeat this life over again.

Cause and Effect , Simple , pure and logical all paradoxes can be explained all coincidence traced .

Mess with the human genome on a mass scale and this is what you get and personally I'm all for some Genetic enhancements. I think it is the future of Humanity but someone dropped the ball on this one and refuses to admit it .

No matter though eventually they will get whats coming to them .

Genetic enhancements will only be for a select few. Everyone else will draw the short straw. Oh they will make it sound like it is all fair and square. Just like our elections lately. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

This is a question that I have been thinking of, Does congress reflect the same damage as is being reported in the general population? At the moment the death rates are still way up above the five-year pre covid average. If not we seem to have an anomaly. Our friendly Welshman has the latest figures for the UK They are not pretty but one has to wonder if they have been massaged. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I don't climb any more, but do on occasion...hold the lowered end of any rope...to rescue folks..even you...no matter the rope. Believe me...you'd be reaching....

Point is may save a life, but yes, could take one. At the point of being really sick or hanging....do you refuse?

Always choose wisely. Accept NO mandates...peace✌️

1st Responders /Retired
edit on 01233931America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2023 11:03:39 -060003202300000039 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Untested rope to climb out of the flames. Sure.

Untested rope to get off a ledge. Not so much.

Risk benefit assessment.

Covid was more of a ledge than a fire.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I hv COVID right now. Triple vax, boosted. 70, pre conds, high risk. I'm good. Just me tho...

Jesus carries me!!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My aunt passed away today after around 448 days of suffering/torment (some days--most days-- she was unable to even make a phone call)
which started with her 1st Pfizer booster (10/2021) ended with her death at 71 (1/11/2023). In July of 2021, her bloodwork had come back clear.

I am on a mission to find out if myelofibrosis (a very rare cancer which killed my aunt) is on the rise. If the answer is yes, I know the cause.

Why does evil Pfizer make us do their job for them while pocketing the millions?

(ETA: Her lover/partner of 30 years married her while she was on her death-bed. He did everything he could to ameliorate the pain and facilitate her next journey)
edit on 11-1-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join