It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profesor of oncology issues warnig

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Good bless...so sorry for your loss

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate reading them very much.
God bless you too.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

My own days are numbered....as us all. I wish to heal and help...even a little with the time left.

Time never makes it better....but sorrow fades a little each day. God bless again. And, always!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: anonentity

They seem to all agree that it is not a coincidence.

If you are a grown Adult who still believes in coincidence you are doomed to repeat this life over again.

Cause and Effect , Simple , pure and logical all paradoxes can be explained all coincidence traced .

Mess with the human genome on a mass scale and this is what you get and personally I'm all for some Genetic enhancements. I think it is the future of Humanity but someone dropped the ball on this one and refuses to admit it .

No matter though eventually they will get whats coming to them .

Genetic enhancements will only be for a select few. Everyone else will draw the short straw. Oh they will make it sound like it is all fair and square. Just like our elections lately. IMHO.

Yes that is the knee jerk answer for the anti-establishment personality.

and you may not be wrong but I have a different view.

Humans as they are now are weak and not well suited for hard labor or the possibility of Laboring off world mining other moons , planets and asteroids.

The rich and powerful will be the first in line for Genetic modification BUT The Rich and Powerful will always need there pawns and workers , so a genetically modified humanity is not that much of a stretch.

Workers who need less sleep , Less food and heal quicker and have more durability are a very valuable asset.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I hv COVID right now. Triple vax, boosted. 70, pre conds, high risk. I'm good. Just me tho...

Jesus carries me!!

Just saw your reply and I hope that you are doing ok! You have ten years on me and my wife but we were good so hope you’re the same.

Definitely a weird bug.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Yep....me n dozens of EMTs, police, fire, nurses....had this really weird hallucinogenic "flu"....I lost 85 lbs ...in 7 wks.....

They called it the "Corona" virus, May 21st, 2019....in 6 months, it was called "COVID".... and the world went into lockdown....

I caught Corona/COVID from a British women server in a deli, just back from Bermuda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join