It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haitian Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

For lack of a better sub-forum, even though the ''revisionist history'' element to the Haitian Revolution is indeed a conspiracy, I'll post this here.

At what point do the slaves have the right to kill the slave-masters?

the Haitians DID NOT # AROUND.

Revisionist history wants to portray the courageous humans as "savages", "barbaric", etc. All the while they SUCCEEDED at that point in time in DEFENDING THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS down to the killing the last women and child.

edit on PMWednesday3pm2250220Wed, 21 Dec 2022 22:16:50 -06001612 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is not though shalt not kill.

It is actually though shalt not murder.

Murder is 100% always wrong. It is a violation. A theft.

Killing in self-defense against others intending to take life is 100% always right. It is morally correct. it is a Natural Law Right.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.

it is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they've been fooled.

The Unholy Trinity:

RELIGION (Father)
MONEY (Mother)
GOVERNMENT (Child)

These three evil institutions are the basis of all of our enslavement.

Evil must end. Evil will end. We can't alone pray this away though prayer is powerful.

Divine providence comes to the aid of those whom choose to stand up in the preservation of their freedoms and rights at any and all costs.

Liberty, or death.

Some would rather die than live in bondage.

The pen is mightier than the sword (until you run out of ink).

edit on PMWednesday3pm2247227Wed, 21 Dec 2022 22:27:47 -06002712 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

I love the thumbnail, lol they hung him before disarming the Frenchman, you say revisionist history, how on earth did the Haitians take over if that photo is true? 🤔

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I love the thumbnail, lol they hung him before disarming the Frenchman, you say revisionist history, how on earth did the Haitians take over if that photo is true? 🤔

The only revisionist history I reference is the attempt in portraying their actions as wrong and immoral.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I know, but do you know I was just kidding around with ya right?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I know, but do you know I was just kidding around with ya right?

Forgive me. I am not in any sort of a joking nor light mood. This is not always the case.

Thanks for the sentiment.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Delete.
edit on PMWednesday3pm2255247Wed, 21 Dec 2022 22:56:55 -06005612 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join