It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid question..who's David Icke?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
He simply is not a conspiracy theorist he must make his claims outragous so that no one will take him seriously but if you do proper research into history and "Open science" you will find he is telling the truth about most things it's just a few outragous theories are dismissed.

The reason for this is to show you what you should and shouldn't believe he is a VERY clever man and has a lot to say and there IS unmaintainable evidence to show he is right about certain things but because someone cannot come up with proof that sinister plans are being fulfilled doesn't mean it's not happening.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convince the world he did not exist."

YOU, yourself must first prove to yourself there is nothing sinister going on in the world. You will be shocked to realise there is sooooo much you do not know about the earth's history. He is hoping you can figure out what he is saying is true and what is not.

IE: He says that everything is made of sound and sound alone, this has been proven so if this is true then what else is????? I'll leave you to be the judge no one else can be.

Now is the time for self-sufficiancy, Thinking, eating and feeling for ourselves. Not letting anyone else do it for you!

[removed minor insult-nygdan]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Why do you not see the bigger pictures you fools. He simply is not a conspiracy theorist he must make his claims outragous so that no one will take him seriously but if you do proper research into history and "Open science" you will find he is telling the truth about most things it's just a few outragous theories are dismissed.

The reason for this is to show you what you should and shouldn't believe he is a VERY clever man and has a lot to say and there IS unmaintainable evidence to show he is right about certain things but because someone cannot come up with proof that sinister plans are being fulfilled doesn't mean it's not happening.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convince the world he did not exist."

Ooh come on now, listen to yourself! EVERYONE uses that quote when trying to defend something that they have no proof of. The fact is that Icke claims A LOT of things, and so far he has provided evidence for NONE of them. If any of those were true, there would be SOME kind of proof to show for it. Like CSI detectivrs say, it's IMPOSSIBLE to commit a crime without leaving SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE. The same holds true for conspiracies.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The man himself (Mr Icke) has agreed to answer questions from my site members. woot woot.

Sorry I just had to tell someone.

No matter that people think of him, he does do a lot of work towards exposing NWO, illuminati etc.

Looking forward to reading his new book too.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Icke has done some excellent research regarding aristocratic bloodlines and such. However, his insistence on Zitchin's work, and this reptoid theory, isn't based on nearly the same kind of solid research and instead he tries to shoehorn good evidence to support this idea of subterranean reptoids and our leaders all being reptoid.

The simple fact is that with the level of exposure these individuals have, there is simply no way that one could conceal a reptoid identity (imho), even if such things existed. One of them somewhere (and likely often) would slip up and the gig would be up... (a snapshot of Prince Harry snacking on a field mouse between Polo rounds or something)

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Why do you not see the bigger pictures you fools. He simply is not a conspiracy theorist he must make his claims outragous so that no one will take him seriously but if you do proper research into history and "Open science" you will find he is telling the truth about most things it's just a few outragous theories are dismissed.

Ooh come on now, listen to yourself! EVERYONE uses that quote when trying to defend something that they have no proof of. The fact is that Icke claims A LOT of things, and so far he has provided evidence for NONE of them. If any of those were true, there would be SOME kind of proof to show for it. Like CSI detectivrs say, it's IMPOSSIBLE to commit a crime without leaving SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE. The same holds true for conspiracies.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

Ok no proof of what exactly. Everything is sound?? True.

We have emotional auras around our bodies?? True. Want proof....skepdic.com... www.fullspectrum.org.uk... yeah alright this is all just a load of coblers. Ha I think you need to start thinking about what your saying. There is alot more evidence to prove these sort of sciences.

Every single fraternity/SS (whatever you wanna call 'em) he speaks of did exist at least one point in time?? True.

Where shall we start.....
The trilateral commission
The bilderberg group
Masons
Skull and Bones
The illimanati
The round table
The list continues.

I'm sorry but if you are so skeppy on these subjects why even bothering commenting on them. Do you not believe anything he says or some things???

[edit on 7/4/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have purposely instigated this forum topic to see peoples stance on David Icke's odd 'agenda Conspiracies'.

But seriously,
I just simply enjoy reading all of your post on this guy and other topics!
!!!
For or Against, it is all quite entertaining!!

I know who David Icke is.
So...sorry to make such a pointless post on my part.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirror
I have purposely instigated this forum topic to see peoples stance on David Icke's odd 'agenda Conspiracies'.

But seriously,
!!!

So, do you have a specific piece of information in mind or do you just like rile up the members? Looks like it to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow... Pretending you have a clean slate when you have your mind made up... Thats new.

And starting a thread stating as much. Damn. And then fessing up. Well, I think thats just special.

All you people are like 'REPTOIDS???!!!??? That sounds weird!' Yeah, he doesn't use the term either.

But he does say that there is something to the idea of human consciousness, and other intelligent beings on OTHER planes. Now this seems ridiculous, but is it really new to Earth culture? Did he really make it up?

Talking with the dead, spirits, channelling, possession, these are all elements of the same phenomenon that David has tried to make sense of, and if you don't believe it ties into the Upper Echelons of society, and that they wouldn't 'do whatever it takes' if they knew what they had to do...

In other words, the Elite are behind the hundred years old suppression of occult knowledge, and the rise of atleast partially incorrect occult knowledge that dominated the 20th century (when most local traditions had already long been suppressed).

They suppress it, and then use it themselves, and then ridicule others that would try to use, or learn it.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So many people think that the symbols used to today are satan worshop etc. etc. Shall I englighten you.

The sun dial of the ancient egyptians is the Halo of now.

The pentacle is the ancient symbol of venus, the god of female fertility. NOTHING to do with witchcraft at all.

/\ is the ancient symbol for males.

\/ is the ancient symbol for females.

Question is why did the roman catholic church keep all this info stush and change all the ancient symbols???

FEAR! That is all I shall say for now.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Text
Wow, SENRAK, you remind me of one who follows the christian faith, U do indeed wear blinders, am I right? so that you need not look on both sides of your path. Funny that. AYE

Simulacra, I have read a few of david ickes books, as well as I have many conspiracy documents I have found, over the last cple of years,
David Icke sums it up in one big foul swoop for myself, and a few friends I have.
Take care brother
H A V E N O F E A R

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Mr. David Icke

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zystesxt9
Text
Wow, SENRAK, you remind me of one who follows the christian faith, U do indeed wear blinders, am I right? so that you need not look on both sides of your path. Funny that. AYE

Wow, Zytestes9, It's nice to know that. Too bad there's really no nice way for me to tell you that I couldn't possibly care LESS what you think, huh? Funny THAT, AYE?!

David Icke sums it up in one big foul swoop for myself, and a few friends I have.

That statement alone pretty much sums up any questions I might have had.

H A V E N O F E A R

Believe me...I don't.

Ta ta!

[edit on 12-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I have been reading a lot of posts that refure to him as a negative, ignorite person when it comes to secret societies...

What did he do or write that people do not seem to see him as credible??

again a very stupid question on my part, but I am just wondering?..

David Icke wrote a bunch of books. Which talk about the big, big, big, big, picture. At the end of every chapter he lists all his sources. Everyone loved him up to a few years ago when he started talking about other beings from another dimension or density.

If you read his books and ignore the parts where he talks about reptilians, other non-human beings, and aliens, then 75% - 90% of all the other stuff he talks about is 100% on the mark. (Kinda wiered how even people on THIS site which is about aliens and other beings being true, still reject Icke when Icke talks about other beings LOL!) It'll give you the biggest brainquake you've ever experienced, and you'll never be able to see life the same ever again.

You can read all his books for free at any major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, whatever). Major bookstores even have chairs and tables set up to encourage customers to read their books for free.

I suggest you first start with "The Biggest Secret". Then next "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". Then whichever of his other books interst you.
Even Icke says to skip over whatever parts of his books one's belief system instantly rejects. And just read the parts that go in line with whatever one has always wondered about.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But seriously,
!!!

The only way you can say or claim you know who David Icke is.... is if you've made the effort to personally read his books.
If you haven't read any of is books, then no you don't know who he is.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
me personlly I have 3 of his books "children of the matrix,the biggest secrets, and also "the truth shall set you free". and what I like about David Icke is that he is not afraid to be different, and also so the Idea that no matter what people say or think about you it's your reality. make your own mind up he saids that alot . peace and enjoy your life today

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PEACEgod
and what I like about David Icke is that he is not afraid to be different,

Most insane people aren't.

and also so the Idea that no matter what people say or think about you it's your reality. make your own mind up he saids that alot

He's certainly done that too. Admittedly thought, I'm surprised that he hasn't been taken away for some of the things he says.....he's obviously out of his mind...

peace and enjoy your life today

Thanks! you too

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
senark, alot of us in here would be put away, too for some of the things we've said

I can imagine that for someone that does not believe any of your beliefs would think you was out of your mind too, But I dont think that of you because they way we are designed as separte beings

I love you , you are me and we are you,,,,,,,,,, human beings

"you got to love to live to live to love"

[edit on 13-4-2005 by PEACEgod]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm more interested in how Icke came up with the Reptilian thing. At first glance it does seem silly, but just because something seems silly doesnt mean it is. What is Icke's reason for believing in Reptile aliens? You are probably going to tell me to read his book...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
What is Icke's reason for believing in Reptile aliens?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's likely because . . . uhm . . .

because he's freaking NUTS.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
there is another thread discussing the same müllwww.abovetopsecret.com...

hey intrepid(or some of the other powerful wardens among us) why dont ya do something useful for a change and close this one!?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join