It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid question..who's David Icke?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
hey intrepid(or some of the other powerful wardens among us) why dont ya do something useful for a change and close this one!?

Well, well, well...thanks for jumping in and suggesting that feyd rautha. Being as you've contributed NOTHING to it or any of the recent threads here.

Very nice.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by feyd rautha
hey intrepid(or some of the other powerful wardens among us) why dont ya do something useful for a change and close this one!?

Well, well, well...thanks for jumping in and suggesting that feyd rautha. Being as you've contributed NOTHING to it or any of the recent threads here.

Very nice.

Don't You Just Hate Snitches?

As For The Topic, I think Mr. Icke Should Be Checked Into A Lunnie Bin, The Man is Obviously Nuts...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
[hint]Its funny how those that read nothing or little of Icke's seemingly nutty ""theories"", call him a mentally-ill schizophrenic and those that have actually read one of his books end up believers and enlightened to the truths of this world[/hint]

What Icke says is tue through and through.... read The Biggest Secret or stop calling him a nutcase becuase you honestly have not got a clue what you are talking about.

The Biggest Secret

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
[hint]Its funny how those that read nothing or little of Icke's seemingly nutty ""theories"", call him a mentally-ill schizophrenic and those that have actually read one of his books end up believers and enlightened to the truths of this world[/hint]

What Icke says is tue through and through.... read The Biggest Secret or stop calling him a nutcase becuase you honestly have not got a clue what you are talking about.

The Biggest Secret

...or maybe it's because we can remain objective?

his books obviously instill certain emotions in a reader, that probably clouds your judgement.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Personally I've read quite a bit of Icke's writings. Otherwise I wouldn't know what I'm talking about, now would I. You see I READ the things I denounce. It keeps me abreast of what's being said in these regards. In fact Drivel, you might be really surprised what I've read, and what I know. you might be REALLY surprised indeed.

That being said, I stick with my guns. Icke is a fruitcake and anyone who believes the garbage he writes needs mental help. Period.

What Icke says is tue through and through....

Well...there you have it.

read The Biggest Secret or stop calling him a nutcase

Read it. He's a nutcase. So is anyone who believes that nonsense.

becuase you honestly have not got a clue what you are talking about.

There you go again drivel...talking about yourself. You should work on your self esteem.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Your objectivity is invalid untill you read up on his ""theories"".

Besides, most of what he talks about really is not impossible "out there".

His theory on life and the universe is basicly the quantum phsyics theory and this theory has been proven over and over again to be the true one and totally pissess on the stuff we are taught in schools.

His theory on human origin is also not atall "out-there". He says we are seeded from three ET races.... this is true and so many ancient texts say so.

He says the royal bloodlies are seeded from a Draconian reptilian race.... not atall "out-there" as the ancient texts all concur on this.

He says they can shapeshift into reptilian form..... not out there atall when you learn the basics of quantum phsyics... anything is possible.

You see, I've just debunked all your guys pre-conceptious BS becuase unlke you all, I've read his books.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Personally I've read quite a bit of Icke's writings. Otherwise I wouldn't know what I'm talking about, now would I. You see I READ the things I denounce. It keeps me abreast of what's being said in these regards.

That being said, I stick with my guns. Icke is a fruitcake and anyone who believes the garbage he writes needs mental help. Period.

You're a Freemason... of course your going to suppress the truths Icke exposes.... the kind of ancient knowledge you Masons horde for yourselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You're a Freemason... of course your going to suppress the truths Icke exposes.... the kind of ancient knowledge you Masons horde for yourselves.

Oh...of course I forgot.

[sigh] [shrug]

...same ol' puke from the trolls......[YAWN]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
I'm more interested in how Icke came up with the Reptilian thing. At first glance it does seem silly, but just because something seems silly doesnt mean it is. What is Icke's reason for believing in Reptile aliens? You are probably going to tell me to read his book...

I agree all of Icke's other info is backed up with 100% irrefutable evidence. The evidence he lists at the end of every chapter....

But the evidence behind the info he has on reptilians isn't 100% provable. It's also not 100% debunked either. He started pushing the idea of reptilians based on what he's researched in the Bible, and in non-bible sources.
In ancient times there's insane usage of serpant, dragon, lizard, symbols, drawings, illustrations, whenever talking about other beings.

In the Bible:
- Why is the Son of Dawn called a serpent after he turns bad?
- Why is the Son of Dawn called a dragon after he turns bad?
- Why did the staff of Moses turn into a snake?
- Why did the staffs of the Pharoah's magicians also turn into snakes?

- Why did Moses make a giant image of a serpent and then tell the Israelites to look at it to heal their wounds? Incidently, it was the Israelite/Hebrew god Yahweh who told Moses to make the giant image of a serpent!

- The word "Crafty" comes from one who "practices the craft". In ancient times the "craft" was what the High Priests did in secret inside the temples. The "craft" was high knowledge that was taught only to those who followed the craft. This is why "crafty" came to mean sneaky, secret, stealthy. In the Bible it says the serpent was the craftiest of God's creations. Which is a synonym for saying the serpent was the most knowledgeable of God's creations. So you have a knowledgeable serpent.

- In current times the medical profession uses the symbol of 2 serpents. Why?
- In David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret" he shows many pictures of serpents, lizards, reptilians, dragons, in modern goverment buildings, flags, coat of arms, symbiology. Why do all these goverments, and elite families put symbols of serpents, reptilians, lizards, dragons, in their flags, coat of arms, goverment institutions, banking institutions? Even religious institutions?

- Symbols exist for a reason. They're not random. Icke is trying to find what's the reason. And he writes what he thinks are the reasons for soooo much reptilian symbolism in the Bible, and outside of the Bible, in modern goverments, institutions, and in modern Elite families.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

His theory on life and the universe is basicly the quantum phsyics theory and this theory has been proven over and over again to be the true one and totally pissess on the stuff we are taught in schools.

His theory on human origin is also not atall "out-there". He says we are seeded from three ET races.... this is true and so many ancient texts say so.

He says the royal bloodlies are seeded from a Draconian reptilian race.... not atall "out-there" as the ancient texts all concur on this.

He says they can shapeshift into reptilian form..... not out there atall when you learn the basics of quantum phsyics... anything is possible.

You see, I've just debunked all your guys pre-conceptious BS becuase unlke you all, I've read his books.

No, his THEORIES are not true and they are not provable like you say. The "evidence" he provides is merely circumstancial. No court in the world would admit that kind of evidence, unless it were a witch trial from the 1600's maybe. Nice try, but you need to get a better definition of what valid, CONCLUSIVE evidence is, and what is simply just circumstance and assumption.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

No, his THEORIES are not true and they are not provable like you say. The "evidence" he provides is merely circumstancial. No court in the world would admit that kind of evidence, unless it were a witch trial from the 1600's maybe. Nice try, but you need to get a better definition of what valid, CONCLUSIVE evidence is, and what is simply just circumstance and assumption.

Ok what about Diana princess of wales, he portrays of her murder and the FACT she stayed in that tunnel for a little over an hour waiting for her to die before taking her to hospital. STFU

If people want to believe the impossible heres an idea, LET THEM! They will prove themselves wrong when they come across that FACTS that prove them wrong, but until the day someone can absolute proof hes telling the truth or lying through his teeth at the moment there is nothing you can say or do that will completly debunk EVERYTHING he says same thing applies when you try to prove he's right.

Prove he's wrong! Go on absolute 100% proof everything he says is dung. YOU CANNOT the same way we cannot prove hes right.

Like i've said before he has to be completly outragous SOMETIMES to not get not get any attention. C'mon whos gonna believe prince philip is a reptoid. Well it can be proven everything is sound and is made of sound using frequencies etc. etc. He also says this so you, yourself need to distiguish the difference between the ridicule stuff and the real stuff. Do not just dump everything he says as quite a bit of it is true through and through, I am not saying everything he says is true I think he uses the stupid claim to get the real facts out. If he came up with facts straight away most likely he would be assassinated. Just like anyone else that has tried to expose an elite of people.

Just the same as Dan Brown does in his books, he does about a years research into the subject and writes a fictional novel with FACTS. If you just tried to force feed people these facts they would laugh it off just as I see some people doing now.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I agree all of Icke's other info is backed up with 100% irrefutable evidence.

Please explain what the irrefutable evidence is for shape shifting reptiloids. That'd be a good start.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
David Icke is [not cool] because when you take the first letter of his first name, you get D. and then you take his last name icke and you bring them together and that give you DICKE !!

Is David icke his real name? I think that his first name is his real own but his last name is just [icke] .

[edited vulgarities - nygdan]

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
David Icke's new book is completed

www.davidicke.com...

"INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH -
EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION

Exposing the Dreamworld We Believe To Be 'Real'

The so-called ‘mysteries’ of life dissolve with every page. Who are we? What are we doing here? What is the human body and how can it cease to ‘age’?

Who is controlling our reality? Why is there so much war, hunger, suffering and stress? What is ‘mind’ and ‘emotion’ and why do they control us? Who created religion and what are its advocates really worshipping? These questions and so many more are explained with a coherence and simplicity rarely, if ever, seen before.

David Icke’s narrative, supported by Neil Hague’s superb colour illustrations, will change the reality – the ‘life’ – of everyone who has the courage to read it.

The cutting edge just moved!"

[edit on 14-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

[edit on 14-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
"INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH -
EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION

Exposing the Dreamworld We Believe To Be 'Real'

I guess he saw the Matrix too

Seriously though, I haven't got a problem with a lot of Icke's writings, much of what he says is plausable, and I particularly like his pursuit of LOVE as the most powerful thing in the universe. very masonic. Very christian.

But he metaphorically blows up his own toilet when he's goes off on a tangent with the wild stuff. Because all the masons posting here know he is 'off on one' with regards to his views on masons, it makes us think what else is he wrong about. Pull one card out and the whole house starts to tumble.

At least he'd made lots of money on his books

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
At least he'd made lots of money on his books

Which IS, afterall, his REAL reason for writing them....all sensationalists are that way and they depend upon a certain level of reader to buy their works....else the National Enquirer would have faded away years ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
But he metaphorically blows up his own toilet when he's goes off on a tangent with the wild stuff. Because all the masons posting here know he is 'off on one' with regards to his views on masons, it makes us think what else is he wrong about. Pull one card out and the whole house starts to tumble.

"But he metaphorically blows up his own toilet"

DUDE I LOVE THAT!!!! HILARIOUS!!! People in the offices next to mine are looking at me tryinng to figure out why I'm laughing so hard. HAHA... ah... my side hurts... That was good... im crying...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah, well, just be careful that someone doesn't slip any dog laxative into your coffee while you compose youself in the corner.

I mean, y'know, it can happen.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How are you even allowed to post in a thread about a topic you people have ADMITTEDLY not looked into.

Atleast who you call anti-masons have put in SOME effort, even if it was a waste in your eyes.

You owe atleast that much (effort) in return, if you are going to be throwing threads off the tracks.

David Icke tries to teach people what human nature is, and how it is manipulated, but you people ALWAYS get stuck up on the idea of intelligent life other than humans!

Does it register that physical form has NO relevance?

All the stories that were NOT repeated for nothing, centuries ago, ghosts, spirits, poltergeists, The 'old hag' of the Night, WHAT do they refer to?

A different aspect of man's reality? One that is not always visible (in fact, rarely can it be sensed at all), yet just as real.

Why do Dragons come from the Sky, or portrayed as Leviathan in the Sea?

And why, in olden times, was the Night Sky referred to as 'The Sea', Oceans of the Deep, etc? Why did they believe in enormous sea creatures, considering this?

Trying to ask people to think only results in them THINKING you are telling them what to do. It is a thankless job.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
How are you even allowed to post in a thread about a topic you people have ADMITTEDLY not looked into.

Atleast who you call anti-masons have put in SOME effort, even if it was a waste in your eyes.

You owe atleast that much (effort) in return, if you are going to be throwing threads off the tracks.

David Icke tries to teach people what human nature is, and how it is manipulated, but you people ALWAYS get stuck up on the idea of intelligent life other than humans!

Does it register that physical form has NO relevance?

All the stories that were NOT repeated for nothing, centuries ago, ghosts, spirits, poltergeists, The 'old hag' of the Night, WHAT do they refer to?

A different aspect of man's reality? One that is not always visible (in fact, rarely can it be sensed at all), yet just as real.

Why do Dragons come from the Sky, or portrayed as Leviathan in the Sea?

And why, in olden times, was the Night Sky referred to as 'The Sea', Oceans of the Deep, etc? Why did they believe in enormous sea creatures, considering this?

Trying to ask people to think only results in them THINKING you are telling them what to do. It is a thankless job.

It's just like Trinityman said: he's so completely wrong about Freemasons that it makes you wonder what else he is so wrong about, and also makes you wonder if he's just making up fantastic stories on purpose just to sell books. It looks like that's the case regarding masonry, because anyone who did just a bit of research would not come to the conclusions that David Icke has (unless they're competely ignoring any legitimate sources, such as you have, Akilles).

I just think he's a good writer who is excellent about making people think. He doesn't care if his claims are correct as long as people get value out of them. That's the problem with you guys, you take what he says literally. Like a literal interpretation of the Bible or Koran, that wasn't the purpose and only leads people AWAY from the truth they try to convey.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join