It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The Matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

The 'original' Goddess of the Gypsies was called Ishtari, which later became Astarte, or Inanna, or Ishtar

still exists in the English speaking world as easter and in Mary as the divine female.. though left behind by the Americans settlers..

The church did everything in it's power to suppress them!

never understood that as my family going back generations where cunning folk of the Christian low magics that the wiccans takes its cues and spells from..

we could argue that Christian magics got to the Americas in the end by the long route..

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes i notice the time period in question doesn't jive with the gypsies.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I take, your not familiar with the vedic concepts of the Yugas?

Or why do you think platos philosophy is what describes my ideas best.

We are a lot of people, with a lot of ideas, the chance that one is an original idea is getting smaller by the second. But there are and science damn well makes sure the lid stays on.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

When they arrived in Europe it was barren of those that knew about magic.
Through the inquisition, the church made sure that this knowledge would be erased from the population and well guarded under the vatican.

from that I'm guessing you're American but one of the thigs your founding settlers notably the puritans left their magic behind..

my mother he twin my grandmother etc where deeply christian and all where cunning folk which is to say i grew up with Christian low magics

the thing with words is they tell us a lot so we can find words peoples groups that are basically the same thing across europe all stemming from a similar Proto-Indo-European roots which is to say from early to Neolithic periods.. (7500-4500BC)

what you wont find connection to is the word witch, its a specific Anglo word from the earl medieval period and in its earliest forms it meant horse whisperer, midwife or where I am a topographical feature.

so Europe's entire magical history goes back to the proto Indo Europeans and was so deeply embedded it has survived to this day even forming new spin offs but at its core is the same folk magic..

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Which begs the question, is magic real or is it artificial psychosis?

Yes magic is a real artificial psychosis.

But let me rephrase that question, is reality magic or is it a natural psychosis?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

No I'm Swiss, and the gypsies brought that knowledge back into Europe after the inquisition

Surely it survived in some underground way but you are in disadvantage if you try to practice a culture that is not shared by the society your in. The Gypsies don't have that issue as they form their own society.

deeply christian and all where cunning folk which is to say i grew up with Christian low magics

What are cunning folks? And what is Christian low magic, is there also Christian high magic, and what would be the differences?
edit on 16-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

apologies for jumping to conclusions on your nationality..

but magic was not underground in England there was only a period of 6 years during the reign of henry8 where the cunning folk and witchcraft where outlawed side by side, the low magics where seen as a respectable trade for women, post the witch hunts they made up up the first police using their magics to solve crimes and find the lost...

folk magic certainly predates the known arrival of the Romani in the 15th century by a long way we even some examples of the shift local dialects to Latin that denote the transition to Christianity in the mid to late 900s..

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Are you the doom master of the gray area?

Maybe. Literally everything around us could be an illusion as our brains assume that every electrical input signal is
"true"

what is it that you really want? try to focuse on that, not your fears.

i want the truth to be preached throughout this illusionary fake-world that every second that we endure, is a lie.

not your fears

When one knows what the Fallen Angel & Rephaim prison "Tartarus" feels like and the fact that, for me, a vision, seen in 2004 of Tartarus has actually summed up my life since 1996. This vision showed all years from 1996 onwards, and my current existence does not have a happy ending.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

When the illusion becomes reality, the quest for truth becomes obsolete.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

When the illusion becomes reality, the quest for truth becomes obsolete.

True, because when one knows their future path and they begin to register real-time events with past time (sequential) coincidences and deja-vu experiences, then one has a damn good idea as to what is heading their way.

i wish i was bull#ting. But since late 2004 i have seen a direct link between 1 vision and my life since mid 1996. The vision showed my past-present-final destination.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

But since late 2004 i have seen a direct link between 1 vision and my life since mid 1996. The vision showed my past-present-final destination.

So what do you think, was it prefabricated in order to make make you believe? Knowledge is by a magnitude stronger than believe. You not only blieve it could be a possibility but KNOW it to be written in stone. Could you have been fooled by someone doing a slight of hand to you?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well I challenge you to show me one idea in the entirety of human history that was new. A standalone idea that came out if the blue. Just one.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm not an idea. I'm a being. Also not new since there were billions quite the same before me, and definitely not out of the blue and not standalone.
Ergo: not new and no idea.
edit on 16-11-2022 by Peeple because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2022 by RAY1990 because: Didn't make sense anymore...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well that's just your opinion of yourself... Your DNA would disagree

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So what do you think, was it prefabricated in order to make make you believe? Knowledge is by a magnitude stronger than believe. You not only blieve it could be a possibility but KNOW it to be written in stone. Could you have been fooled by someone doing a slight of hand to you?

Either way, "prefabricated" or not, life events have followed my vision 100% and nothing Biblical or NWO is going to happen on this planet for the next 7 years.

This entire Universe is one big fat ugly lie, whilst our brains assume that every electrical signal from our wired "senses" is true.
The Matrix Architect is a real Sicko who gets turned on by making its targets suffer 24/7.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Is that all you have? Even If I had wings my DNA wouldn't be new or an idea. Still.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What have you done with such information?

From an outside view I'd argue you should ride a motorbike, jump from an aeroplane and have some death defying fun.

I can somewhat understand that such things would seem pointless knowing the truth and all but at the same time your body will release the chemicals that'll ease the burden you've been cursed with, under those circumstances it could almost be a blessing...

When you're born to lose, live to win. I fail to see how anything other than death can take your life away from you. Everything before and after life is a mystery to me, I don't have your perceptions. I do insist that suffering is a state of mind though, chemicals, action and perception can wildly change our outlook on life.

I'll bite though... What's coming down the line that'll hurt so much I forego loving existence?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It's unique and is created at the moment of conception...

It's not something i can explain it explains itself if you change perspective, but admittedly the commonly accepted perspective is much more comfortable. Less responsibility.

I'm sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join