It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
What have you done with such information?

Posted the document titled, "Vision of Revelation 16:10" on a Christian forum during early 2008.
A month after the posting i was contacted by an entity with the alias "Prodigal Son" as mentioned in Luke 15:11-31. His real name is "Shymhz" pronounced as ...
[Shame]-ee-ya-haz-ah
Hebrew: shem + ya'ah + aza "of the Name of power".
Shaym-ee-ya-haz-ah

I can somewhat understand that such things would seem pointless knowing the truth and all but at the same time your body will release the chemicals that'll ease the burden you've been cursed with, under those circumstances it could almost be a blessing...

Possible.

I'll bite though... What's coming down the line that'll hurt so much I forego loving existence?

In Tartarus, the words "fear, despair, misery, pessemism and sadness" take real form and literally grind the persons' soul into the ground.
It only gets worse from that moment onwards concerning the persons soul as they decend down below the floor.
Like i said, i know exactly what Tartarus feels like and it is extremely depressing with a bad ending.

Oh yes, this vision, seen in late 2004 has summed up my spiritual life since mid 1996. Interesting how a vision, contains both a summary of the past, present and since 2005, the remainder of the vision has all fallen into place 100% to this very day. Scary hey ? Too damn close to the truth for my liking.
edit on Ramp10am by Rapha because: addOn

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My perspective is definitely not accepted or comfortable.
But we haven't gotten to that because I'm trying to figure out what you meant with idea and it feels a little like catching an eel with bare hands because you're so evasive.
edit on 17-11-2022 by Peeple because: word

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes ideas tend to be like that... Not like matter, that you can grab and nail to a cross.

When you do that it will form a new picture, giving you a new idea about the whole, effectively rendering what you just did obsolete.

ETA had an Idea
Everything manifested has something to say, the thaught or intention that brought forth the form. The meta language of objects. I dont know... The names we give things are not the things themselfs?

I can't give you a satisfactory scientific answer, but let's not forget the gray area is where black and white meet where the boundaries between right and wrong blur.

I'm not trying to have a point here, more like pondering an "idea", and observing the ripples...

edit on 17-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What if everyone on this awesome website was of the same spiritual level.
Then everything would fall into place that we are all equal with our own tasks to fulfill and paths to walk.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Why only on this website?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Oh yes, this vision, seen in late 2004 has summed up my spiritual life since mid 1996. Interesting how a vision, contains both a summary of the past, present and since 2005, the remainder of the vision has all fallen into place 100% to this very day. Scary hey ? Too damn close to the truth for my liking.

Experiences like yours are always seemingly timeless, I know a thing or two about carrying darkness and I do believe carrying a light heart helps set a bit of equilibrium on the scales of existence.

I've seen incarcerated people become free whilst stuck in a cell, I've also seen the demise of people who were incarcerated once they gained physical freedom, it's all a state of mind I'd think.

If you can understand the restraints you can also understand what isn't constricted... Cosmic jokes should be laughed at maybe?

Prison? Perhaps it's a hotel? It might be expensive but it's really secure!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How can anything, anywhere or anywhen ever be the same?

Everything is in motion.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

It certainly is.
I'd say viscosity plays a role, for things that flow at a faster pace, things that flow at a slower pace might appear unchanging.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I think myself that any given moment anywhere is never repeated. The wind would blow differently, a bug may not climb the same blade of grass. Those clouds would not appear exactly the same.

No two people have ever been the same, even biological twins with their indistinguishable DNA and appearence are not the same. They came into this world at different times.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

We also observe how things that change faster than we do, can be influenced by the mind quite easily, thinking about clouds and the water cristal experiments by dr emoto.

We probably also have an influence on the things that change slower than us, but we'll never get to see thw effects.

You could also look at the speed of change, to draw conclusions about evolution.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
& to: NobodySpecial268

Black and white thinking is as I see it exactly the problem here, nuances or modification is not the same as 'new' or as 'the same'.
If we look at QT from a philosophical viewpoint we learn that everything exists as possibility before it manifests or not. Calling that 'idea' seems to me just misleading, as that would imply some creative force 'imagining' those things. And that is simply not in the 'observable evidence'.
Sure everything is moving in space as in time, but again those are not per se new points they're just tiny modulations of an ongoing line.

edit on 19-11-2022 by Peeple because: the s just vanished

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That's good when you see the problem too.

How many of the manifested possibilities, or observable evidence, completely evades your imagination?

I think the absence of an imaginative force would, yield much more unimaginable observable evidence.

Oh and It's not a line it's a helix.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's neither because it's a metaphor.
A creative mind wouldn't have everything neatly building on everything it is connected with in order to be creative it would mix/connect things that were previously not already 'in touch', which isn't happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I just take the view (for right or wrong in the eyes of others) of life being unique, irreplaceable and precious arising from the murder of a girl some years ago. "Upstairs", on the other hand, didn't give a #.

As time went by, it very quickly became harder and harder to think of her having a second chance at life. To be born elsewhere and elsewhen to different people and circumstances doesn't qualify as a second chance in my eyes.

All "they" had to do was arrange an auto accident in a crowded location while moving the girl. They waited untill the inevitable. I will never forgive them for that.

In some ways, thinking in shades of grey allows us a lot of philosophical room to think in terms of compromise between parties. Whereas black and white thinking is certain and admittedly does not make for compromise.

Just my two cent's worth.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I think morality and ethics are different than philosophy.
What I was talking about was an attempt to understand the world from a viewpoint where the differences between noosphere and biosphere aren't as sharply defined.
In morality and ethics the only philosophical question is 'what is justice' I think. Beyond that the question of guilt is I think a matter of standard, or perspective.
Life consuming life means to me humanity s trapped in a constant circle of guilt. The shades of grey in that matter are philosophically in my opinion never between 'good' or 'evil' as extremes but more in an area of 800 years of hell or a million, metaphorically.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I have heard of the word "noosphere" something to do with the thought world of mankind? Biosphere I understand.

Isn't thinking in terms of justice a little narrow? Personally all I can do is think in relative terms of "right and wrong". Even then one must take into account cultural influences.

For example. In old Egypt it was the custom for the pharos to marry their sisters. - Source: Omm Seti. In this day and age this is frowned upon. Omm Seti did quip in one of her books: The custom did do away with the mother in law . . .

It is an odd world this one, where the collective of the times rules over humanity, one might suggest. I think Steiner called it 'The Spirit of the Times'.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well If you marry your sister justice of nature will deliver defective offspring while morally it's purely cultural, the old egyptians did it to keep their bloodline pure because of the divine status they couldn't give mutts with common blood the same status as purebred royals. It's a hierarchy thing, which is why marrying someone from outside of Egypt wasn't an option since they were convinced Egypt was better than everybody else.
Justice in that sense is really just about consequences.
Which in a way I guess means only those who get severly punished in this life get a chance to have their sentence reduced in the after.
Is that just?

edit on 19-11-2022 by Peeple because: weird emphasis

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ya know Peeple, I watch all the crap that people do and they seem to get away with it. I know people talk about karma, yet I don't see it working.

Justice in that sense is really just about consequences.
Which in a way I guess means only those who get severly punished in this life get a chance to have their sentence reduced in the after.
Is that just?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Kharma might well be just a device to placate the folks. Quite the same as the promise of heaven.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

A interesting book to read from the man the Gypsies wanted to crown King ia600906.us.archive.org...

Happy thoughts

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join