It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellhound Will Get You

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

What happen to normal variant names ? Why new variant is called Hellhound ? Is it because it will cause more fear ? Probably yes and i think the naming is ridiculous.

'Hellhound', the name of the new COVID variant: Why is it called that and what are its symptoms?

A hellhound is a mythological hound that embodies a guardian or a servant of hell, the devil, or the underworld.

Hellhound Wikipedia

"A demonic dog of hell, typically of unnatural size, strength or speed, with black fur, glowing eyes, and ghostly or phantom characteristics."

My sources in my signature have predicted already the hellbound variant.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Have you guys come across with the NSP variant?
It seems to be the dominant one around and is affecting the populations at an exponential rate!

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

My cat Carl pretty much fits that description, apart from being a cat.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Have no fear left over for this, sorry looking at the state of the economy, yea nothing left over.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Better get a trivalent booster or 15 when they're available to stop the new deadly strain.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How long until a satan worshiping person who identifies as a dog gets offened and complains about this..
They would have to change the name then right?

Just like the OG Covid was supposedly offensive to chinese,and the monkey pox was offensive to monkies(?).
They changed those names.

We really must get the names right or the offence caused can be worse than damage caused by the actual virus.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Better get a trivalent booster or 15 when they're available to stop the new deadly strain.

Have you come the NSP strain?!
They say it's expanding our exponentially in the populations.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Lol...why don't they just call it "Instadeath"....

Symptoms of this new BQ.1 variant and its subvariants produce the following health problems:

Sore throat
Cough
General malaise
Aphonia
Diarrhoea
Runny nose

Dear lord! Please save us Daddy Government.....

We are both recovering from this newest and very contagious and very short incubation period form of COVID.

One of us got it within 3 days of exposure, came home from a weekend event, got sick on Monday, by Wed I had it, the next day people at the event were comparing notes and many came down with it.

Fools that we are, we are both triple vaccinated because we are so ancient. The most ancient one got IV monoclonal and the slightly less ancient one was only eligible for Paxlovid (another story). We both got treatment immediately after taking a positive home test.

Symptoms: Ancient one: cough, low O2 levels (needed home nebulizer treatments), not lucid for about 6 hours, fever, felt like crap, ear ache, sore throat, fatigue, now just residual cough and general malaise
Less ancient one: fever, cough, aches and pains for about 36 hours, ear ache, sore throat (side effects from Paxlovid, horrible awful taste in mouth), fatigue, don't think you can even call it diarrhea if you don't know its coming out until after the fact (ewww TMI)

We are both ancient and both going to live through it, we are on the recovery end now, takes longer when your as old as the pyramids. I've had a worse case of the flu. Even the flu that I took tamiflu for was worse.

So not exactly hellhound material, unless one considers how rapidly and apparently easily it is transmitted.

edit on 11/12/22 by The2Billies because: fornat

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So what is NSP variant if you dont mind asking

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nice

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Need some liquid hand sanitizer container for that to clean , best use alcohol based so can burn it .

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

True, somebody will be upset for the name .

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

The Ghostbusters dog beast look`s same , maybe we need proton pack .

We might see soon Gozer (also known as Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Gozer the Traveler, Volguus Zildrohar and Lord of the Sebouillia)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ooooooooooo !!

Looks like they hired one of them fancy, Plastic-Faced™, Marketing-Slogan™ types, who used to invent song-names for some of them poser Metal™ bands outta Cali™ !!

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I recently did a thread about naming the next strain:
I AM OMICRON!!! (Naming the next COVID strain.)

"Hellhound" huh? Would that mean we're already at "Omega"?

I was actually going for The Lost Boys (vampires) hellhounds video this morning, but there isnt a clip up apparently. But yeah vampire hellhounds, and vampires are into blood. So are we into vampire variants yet? Maybe name the next one the Vampirella strain, oh wait that'd be sexist. Okay, how about the Dracula strain, or Dracuul Variant?

Anyways I noticed Britain has a whole mythology about hellhounds, so maybe they named it after the death of Queen Elizabeth??

Perhaps the Hellhound Strain will turn people into werewolves? We can prey for it to be so...

But make no mistake, the people behind all this, they're the vampires.

edit on 12-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'll worry when there's a variant named after the university lab it escaped from...

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

So what is NSP variant if you dont mind asking

NON-STOP-PROFIT Variant

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Symptoms of this new BQ.1 variant and its subvariants produce the following health problems:

photosensitivity
reddish teeth
psychosis
hypertrichosis
howls at the moon
mutation under full moon
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join