It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scanning for Luciferace at airports.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This sounds creditable as the patents are stated, it even shows a monitor lighting up the area of the jab under black light. It is also happening in every country of the world at airports. Anecdotally it seems if you try to travel with a fake Covid pass you are quickly pulled out of the stream and offered trick or treat. It is happening everywhere, if it is a fact then what essentially is going on? is the jab a bio-monitoring device because it is obviously not a fit-for-purpose vaccine? I have been trying to get a copy of a video that appeared for a few hours with Dr Coleman and the Thai doctor, discussing the often-asked question "If the vaccines are dangerous why am I still alive then" Their answer is that they stuffed up the rollout, the spike protein has to be kept religiously at sub-zero temperatures, if it doesn't the RNA breaks down quickly so you get lucky, the mass vaccinations were unable to keep the adequate levels of refrigeration required, so that's why they had to get boosters, however, other areas of the vaccine are still stable like the bioluminescence marker. This makes for an interesting theory as the only thing that can firmly establish identity is your own DNA ,or something attached to it anything else is essentially inefficient as a reasonable lookalike can use the passport of another person. In fact, I have heard of brothers or cousins using the same passport, when one is banned from a county.
When the shot first came out there were rumors that airport security knew if you were jabbed or not. It seems that this might be getting more creditable.Has the whole vaxed population been tagged.? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What about the J&J and AZ vaccines?

Exempt?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm adding this here while noting I do not understand the science so it may be irrelevant but perhaps others could see that despite claims there was no luciferase in the shots this is at least a bio company that admits use for researching the shots.

luciferase assays

NEW
COVID-19 Research
Luciferase assays to aid in your COVID-19 vaccine research
Luciferases are enzymes that use a substrate called luciferin, along with oxygen and ATP, in an energetic process that produces light—like the yellow glow of fireflies. The power of luciferase has been harnessed by scientists to devise reactions whose light output is used to monitor biological processes including gene expression, biomolecular binding, and cell viability.
Measuring luciferase expression using the SpectraMax® Glo Steady-Luc™ Reporter Assay Kit
Dual-Luciferase Reporter (DLR) Assay
Monitor NF-κB activation with a sensitive dual reporter assay
Detect dual luciferase expression
Highly sensitive dual luciferase detection with the SpectraMax® DuoLuc™ Reporter Assay Kit
To view application notes related to COVID-19 research? Visit our COVID-19 research site.

Since this is a conspiracy site... I noticed a black light street lamp near the police station in a local town. These lights are usually used in public bathrooms to prevent junkies from finding their veins but I'd never seen a street light this colour nor are the junkies likely to have been hanging out across from the police station. When I looked it up there seems to be masses of them all over north america with the story told as it being a manufacturer error in the coating that degrades so the regular white led becomes a black light. Anyhow, there are reports of them outside north america apparently and many are not being replaced either. The location near the police station reminded me of this claim that vaccines may glow under black light so I couldn't help but think maybe these are set up to prevent the movement of the unvaccinated.

Here is a mainstream article with the usual story but there are tons of other local articles with a similar claim and lots of conspiracy stuff out there.
CBC Street lights turning purple.

edit on 31-10-2022 by igloo because: another thought

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Any idea as to the timeline of when the luciferase was added. For instance was it added for 2022 vaccines / boosters or was it there all along?

Is someone who got two shots at end of 2021 in Australia all right etc?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This sounds creditable as the patents are stated, it even shows a monitor lighting up the area of the jab under black light. It is also happening in every country of the world at airports. Anecdotally it seems if you try to travel with a fake Covid pass you are quickly pulled out of the stream and offered trick or treat. It is happening everywhere, if it is a fact then what essentially is going on? is the jab a bio-monitoring device because it is obviously not a fit-for-purpose vaccine? I have been trying to get a copy of a video that appeared for a few hours with Dr Coleman and the Thai doctor, discussing the often-asked question "If the vaccines are dangerous why am I still alive then" Their answer is that they stuffed up the rollout, the spike protein has to be kept religiously at sub-zero temperatures, if it doesn't the RNA breaks down quickly so you get lucky, the mass vaccinations were unable to keep the adequate levels of refrigeration required, so that's why they had to get boosters, however, other areas of the vaccine are still stable like the bioluminescence marker. This makes for an interesting theory as the only thing that can firmly establish identity is your own DNA ,or something attached to it anything else is essentially inefficient as a reasonable lookalike can use the passport of another person. In fact, I have heard of brothers or cousins using the same passport, when one is banned from a county.
When the shot first came out there were rumors that airport security knew if you were jabbed or not. It seems that this might be getting more creditable.Has the whole vaxed population been tagged.? www.bitchute.com...

The luciferase marker was used as an indicator in testing of the absorption and excretion of the lipid nano-encapsulation used in the vaccines. It was only used in those experiments, and is not a part of any of the vaccines.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

in the town i live in there are streetlamps that look dark purple/black lights and there only by the freeway entrances and exits. i was thinking they were to monitor people leaving and entering. So, when everybody has newer electric vehicles, they can simply disable their car from leaving the city. I always thought it was odd to have just black light streetlights only by freeway entrances and exits. And they were just recently put in a couple years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

in the town i live in there are streetlamps that look dark purple/black lights and there only by the freeway entrances and exits. i was thinking they were to monitor people leaving and entering. So, when everybody has newer electric vehicles, they can simply disable their car from leaving the city. I always thought it was odd to have just black light streetlights only by freeway entrances and exits. And they were just recently put in a couple years ago.

It is odd and I wish I had more info. It certainly won't making driving safer. Where I live we have masses of deer and this will mute them a lot to human eyes.

I'm adding this video as the guy in it took some fluorescent paint under them to prove they were actual black lights at the 24:00 mark.

And this video where he tests the RF on the lights. Starts at 7:40 minutes.

edit on 31-10-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The rage seemed to be facial recognition software, then suddenly everyone was supposed to wear masks, which would have made the software useless. But did they have a backup all along and change the plan? It would have been too obvious to do the whole population in one shot. But continual boosters would do the trick. They could have had fingerprint or iris scanners, But these would not be a general surveillance system.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its just to check for scorpions guys, relax

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Luciferace at airports

Apparently not an accidental coincidence

new topics

top topics

join