It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They paid people to shame and insult the unvaxxed...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

i se the third one as how to stop the authorities being the unscrupulous ones.. the UK has gone from +90% on the vaccines to +10% not even the 70-80s are opting to be vaccinated..

so the 4th would be how to regain that lost trust... at this point the constant negativity and stirring mini revolts all the time is ensuring that's not possible.
edit on 17-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: MaxxAction

Where was any shaming of the unvaxxed in all that?

Whaaaaaaaaaat?
You must have a really short memory.

You have to excuse me, as I am not an American, and so don't know of any shaming of anti-vaxxers that may have happened on US media.

However, I do appreciate that if there are insufficient numbers of people who partake in a vaccination campaign, then community resistance to the pathogen will not be sufficient for the campaign to be effective, and this will lead to unnecessary and preventable deaths.

But none of the published details in the OP were attempting to shame anyone.

I suspect that anti-vaxxers may be feeling guilty, and be interpreting a campaign in favor of vaccination, as shaming them.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: chr0naut

Did you happen to notice how much they wanted to get "gramma" involved?

"You're gonna kill gramma if you don't get vaxxed."

If I heard something like that once, I heard it a thousand times. Shame is an excellent manipulative tool to wield against the weak.

I find that many Americans absolutely murder grammar.

Ok this is funny!

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Our respective Constitutions and Bills/Charters of Rights already have that covered.

We can't trade safety for freedom/rights.

The OG's knew that.

Yes, the OGs did know, and did their best to keep it that way.

Too many folks these days think they can reinvent the wheel.

Yep and technology is reaching a level that allows the tyrants (politicians) to achieve their wet dream of complete censorship and control.

I'll take the wheel over the hoverboard, lol.

link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You must live a sheltered life...

Or live off the grid. EVERY pro-vaxx celebrity that got in front of a camera and mic said they were doing it for others. The implication: I care more for your family than you do because I took an experimental gene therapy.

Twitter was a non stop stream of how heartless and cowardly the "anti-vaxxers" were because they were going to become super-spreaders and kill their whole family at thanksgiving or whatever.

Leaders from the NIH, WHO, CDC, NHS, etc, etc, constantly beat that drum as well.

Not to mention that CIA/KGB-esque tactics were used to "game" public response, and they shaped their propaganda based on it.

clinicaltrials.gov...

Other: Control message
Other: Baseline message
Other: Personal freedom message
Other: Economic freedom message
Other: Self-interest message
Other: Community interest message
Other: Economic benefit message
Other: Guilt message
Other: Embarrassment message
Other: Anger message
Other: Trust in science message
Other: Not bravery message

Personal Freedom Message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this intervention, which is a message about how COVID-19 is limiting people's personal freedom and by working together to get enough people vaccinated society can preserve its personal freedom.

Economic freedom message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this intervention, which is a message about how COVID-19 is limiting peoples's economic freedom and by working together to get enough people vaccinated society can preserve its economic freedom.

Self-interest message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this intervention, which is a message that COVID-19 presents a real danger to one's health, even if one is young and healthy. Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the best way to prevent oneself from getting sick.

Guilt message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this message. The message is about the danger that COVID-19 presents to the health of one's family and community. The best way to protect them is by getting vaccinated and society must work together to get enough people vaccinated. Then it asks the participant to imagine the guilt they will feel if they don't get vaccinated and spread the disease.

Embarrassment message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this message. The message is about the danger that COVID-19 presents to the health of one's family and community. The best way to protect them is by getting vaccinated and by working together to make sure that enough people get vaccinated. Then it asks the participant to imagine the embarrassment they will feel if they don't get vaccinated and spread the disease.

Trust in science message
1/15 of the sample will be assigned to this message about how getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the most effective way of protecting one's community. Vaccination is backed by science. If one doesn't get vaccinated that means that one doesn't understand how infections are spread or who ignores science.

edit on 17-10-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I won't excuse you for playing dumb.
You've been here all along analyzing the "us media" with all of us for years.
Who are you trying to bs?
Take your "guilty vaxxers" tripe and shove it
It isn't even a Vax

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

1) The vaccine is 90+ % effective!
= was just made up.

2) You can't get it if you are vaccinated 2 times!
- became 3 times
- then 4 times
- then it was like "you won't get it as worse as without"
= was just made up

3) Protect your weak and old fellow countrymen by vaccinating yourself even if you are healthy!
= was just made up

And it's documented through and through my MSN pushing it. They just made up things and called it "science" and everyone that dared to speak up against these made up claims, was "against science".

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just look at the over the top cringey advertising campaign they used to coerce people to get it in the begining:

rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Where was any shaming of the unvaxxed in all that?

Whaaaaaaaaaat?
You must have a really short memory.

You have to excuse me, as I am not an American, and so don't know of any shaming of anti-vaxxers that may have happened on US media.

However, I do appreciate that if there are insufficient numbers of people who partake in a vaccination campaign, then community resistance to the pathogen will not be sufficient for the campaign to be effective, and this will lead to unnecessary and preventable deaths.

But none of the published details in the OP were attempting to shame anyone.

I suspect that anti-vaxxers may be feeling guilty, and be interpreting a campaign in favor of vaccination, as shaming them.

Since you are from the UK and since it seems there are many members who are from the UK and also happen to be left wing or left wing activists here is an article from two academics from Oxford

Shaming Unvaccinated People Has To Stop. We’ve Turned Into An Angry Mob And It’s Getting Ugly

blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk...

It seems that shaming is true and it's happening in a large scale. In your country, the UK, and everywhere else. Not only the two academics admit there is shaming of the unvaccinated but they demand it stops immediately. And they use the word 'mob'...
edit on 17-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

...so the 4th would be how to regain that lost trust...

Excellent point -- thank you!!!

After how this was botched, that won't be easy. Perhaps impossible. And perhaps it should be. In an ideal world, we could and would have officials and authorities that would always act in the best interests of the people.

But we don't live in an ideal world. We live in the real world. And there will always be someone(s) who will abuse and violate their positions and our trust.

Maybe that should be the lesson we (collectively) learn.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

link   

link   
When this stuff started, I was way ahead of the curve as anything that was coming during an election year, was a ploy to disrupt the election cycle. I never wore a mask. I never and will never get vaccinated. I remained healthy until this spring when Covid finally caught up to me. Took a couple of months to get over it completely but I recovered.

When the first cases came out and it was two weeks to flatten the curve, I watched people get roasted on various forums by clearly obvious paid agitators. It was fearmongering for the sake of controlling everyone. When at every turn Trump was being blamed, it could not have been more obvious that this was 100 percent fiction in order to unseat the president. We are nearly 3 years into this thing and the only people I know who have died from “covid” were either saddled with a myriad of other pre-existing conditions, or died after getting their third booster.

Every time I see that asshat Biden crowing about getting vaccinated I know for a fact that he, and every member of our government is not getting the vaccine. At least they aren’t getting the ones they are dispensing to the masses. There is a massive die off happening right now. I have seen probably a dozen people I know in my field who dropped dead of a heart attack who were perfectly healthy people. There are actors, comedians, media people, musicians all getting sick or having issues with their boosters. It’s why a bunch of concert tours were canceled. Ask Eric Clapton how well he did after getting his shots.

The insurance companies are seeing an 89 percent rise in mortality in people ages 18-49 right now from myocarditis and or heart failure. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what is killing them? A friend of mine had a stroke 3 days after getting his shots. He still clings to the idea that one should trust the science, meanwhile he has a long road to recovery. He stopped talking to me because I was supposedly an Anti-Vaxxer, and of course a Trumpster Fire. Whatever. If Trump runs on 2024, they will use the Covid Death Count to make sure nobody votes for him because after all, that untested vaccine came out on his watch. a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

They're still running the TV™ adverts, over here on the mid-eastern side of America's Cap.

And good old Theresa-Tam™, pumping 0-5 year olds with industrial sludge.

When that $50 billion gets paid, am gonna build a compound, with a large fence separating us, from them.

The more that join the compound, we'll just expand the fence then.

'Cause Anne Murray told me that this land, was our land !! LoL !!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

plenty of countries partook in nudge theory including the uk, it took a while for some to start arguing that the use of nudge theory was having an inverted effect... even those of the committees who sanctioned the use now consider their action totalitarian and unethical. so the nudges turned into shoves making the inverted effect that bit worse..

because of the inverted effect created mistrust more people are avoiding healthcare and dying at home hence the numerous threads about the increased excess deaths in the UK..

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Hey now...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join