It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They paid people to shame and insult the unvaxxed...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Who told you that?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

news.yahoo.com... ig=AQAAAF-f4ISCAoTMfhBdWorq4J-uoDp0-mnH2eIp11FWlayb9Jkc8NVNHdb0TqLVe3PtwxY6A6fkevkVyYh_LLpq9cDP8XkQyBuDixsSfqBcN2ctb5GVryPA3v8HSfjG_SHiGq_U9v_2Zib-j-C Dw_KrIsPzJKOYGS8cQ_NxhCjLNeRl

Jimmy Kimmel says the unvaccinated shouldn't have access to healthcare.

Jimmy Kimmel returned from his summer hiatus Tuesday and shared his blunt thoughts on those who've chosen not to get the coronavirus vaccine. In his opening monologue, the comedian said unvaccinated people should not take up beds in hospitals' intensive-care units.

Kimmel then said it wasn't a very happy Labor Day weekend, as coronavirus cases were up 300% from a year ago.

"Dr. Fauci said if hospitals get any more crowded, they're going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed," Kimmel said.

"That choice doesn't seem so tough to me," he added. "Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right on in. We'll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy."

Kimmel was referring to reports that people are taking ivermectin, typically used to treat parasites in animals but also used sometimes in humans, instead of getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

After his opening monologue, the host sat down with the comedian Tiffany Haddish and "The Sopranos" creator David Chase. And Imagine Dragons performed.

Ohio Health Commissioner says the unvaxxed shouldn't have access to health insurance, thereby no access to medical care.

www.wcvb.com...#

The public health commissioner for a northeastern Ohio county has been fired over a social media post he made that said insurance companies should not pay for coronavirus treatment for unvaccinated people.

Howard Stern says the unvaccinated should just "Go home and die."

www.yahoo.com...

Howard Stern recently blasted unvaccinated people, saying on his radio that they shouldn't have access to hospitals — if the decision was up to him.

During Wednesday's episode of his Sirius XM radio show "The Howard Stern Show," Stern shared his grievances about those who still haven't been vaccinated.

"If it was up to me, anyone unvaccinated would not be admitted to a hospital," he said. "At this point, they have been given plenty of opportunity to get the vaccine."

"No one's sitting there conspiring against you. Americans don't want to create a vaccine that's going to turn you into a robot or magnetize you," he continued. "It's time for you to get it. Now, if you don't get it, in my America, all hospitals would be closed to you. You're going to go home and die. That is what you should get. Absolutely."

Shall I continue??

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

You mean total pillocks that no one in their right mind should pay any attention to?

And the poster I was replying to claimed that these were actual people that he spoke to?
edit on 17-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You miss the part where they are expressing the opinion of a much wider swath of the "elites" in this country who can say whatever TF they want with impunity. There are hundreds of other examples of figureheads, corporate leaders, and medical professionals expressing something similar.

I don't GAF what any of them say, they couldn't sway me with guilt, fear, or shame, I am not too worried about what they think oughta happen to me.

The point is they believe it, and they said so:" Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The evil depopulation plot you mean?

No I've not given it much thought.

I tend to devote my time and energy to things that might have some tiny chance of actually being true.

a reply to: MykeNukem

Especially the very tiny chance Pfizer would release a rushed product to market with little testing! Pharmaceutical companies went from predatory money makers that would watch your grandma die before giving her cheap medication, to the saviors of the world and authorities on science

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This is crazy!

The newly released records include a document titled “PEC [Public Education Campaign] Plan April 19 -May 31 [2021],” which includes the following media plans and action items:

Major [Public Education] Projects in April

Vaccine engagement package to all entertainment talent and management agencies
Vaccine engagement package to all media companies and show producers
Outreach to major culture event producers
Outreach with WCDT [likely We Can Do This] brand and engagement ideas to major businesses and associations
Launch Community Corps Business Chapter
Start celebrity Share the Mics

POTUS May 1-31

Late night hosts vaccination video.
Produce HHS question-and-answer videos featuring local Black doctors discussing the vaccines, how they work, and why the public should get vaccinated
Request that Tom Brady create a video with his parents encouraging vaccination (his parents had COVID last year and he has talked about their tough recovery).
Create custom partnerships with the social media platforms with algorithms to hit the audience.
Launch Hollywood comedy writers video content.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Bet that's how they've been running all the liberal hysteria initiatives for many years.

The people that bought into this bs I wonder if they consider themselves as "high information" individuals, for being so touched by all that propaganda.

As in 2016 if you weren't proudly hoodwinked by liberal propaganda they called you a "low information" voter.
edit on 17-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You mean total pillocks that no one in their right mind should pay any attention to?

And the poster I was replying to claimed that these were actual people that he spoke to?

How would you feel if you chose to be unvaccinated for your own private reasons (including pregnancy or health, as initially they warned people off the vax if they had autoimmune issues) and then news sources, celebrities, governments leaders all started shaming and proclaiming you not worthy of medical care, followed up by family and friends shunning you also?

Keep in mind that doctors may have been silenced as well and likely you won't get an exemption. You may also lose your job. You are censored on social media if you speak out about it.

Why do the lot of you make light of this?
edit on 17-10-2022 by igloo because: word

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

For goodness sakes?

How many times do I have to tell you, I am not and never have been in favour of mandatory vaccination?

I have always said, it's a personal choice.

Why make this stuff up?!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

For goodness sakes?

How many times do I have to tell you, I am not and never have been in favour of mandatory vaccination?

I have always said, it's a personal choice.

I can't keep track of if you are not in favour of it and see it as personal choice because of the negative way you interact. That's great you see it as choice, but some people have been seriously damaged by propaganda against the unvaccinated. I know someone who killed himself over it. I consider that many unvaccinated people have ptsd over the shaming and shunning so I find it hurtful that every time we try to speak of it we get mocked and shut down. At first, it was because there was no proof, or no one would look at our proof, yet here is this thread bringing some proof that the shaming was orchestrated from the top and yet we still are not allowed to discuss it freely without the naysayers jumping in to judge our experience of it.

I'm not making anything up. If you are in favour of choice and are thick skinned then good for you. Or maybe you didn't get shamed or shunned like some of us did. Canada was extremely bad. That is why I am in these threads. It's important to me and I want to speak about it. You're all thick skinned and don't care, awesome, but how about let the rest of us who are interested have a discussion.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Maybe, but it is the antivaxxers who constantly call anyone who dares to disagree with them shills, trolls etc.

Sick of this straw man rubbish.

I'd like to have a discussion without all the shouting down and insults.

Works both ways, mate?

I do care, you don't have a monopoly on caring.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

"I can't keep track of if you are not in favour of it and see it as personal choice because of the negative way you interact."

You might be able to if you actually read my posts?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The fact that this entire COVID ordeal was quickly turned into a left / right shouting match thing, right there tells me the energy behind it is a farce.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Damn. And I've been doing it for free all this time.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'd like to have a discussion without all the shouting down and insults.

Works both ways, mate?

I do care, you don't have a monopoly on caring.

Agreed. So hopefully, we can discuss this if no one uses insults. I made that mistake earlier and an antivaxxer called me out in a private message, and rightly so.

Since this is a discussion about a possible proof that the attacks on the unvaccinated were by design, what are your thoughts on this?

While I think it's always wise to grow a thick skin and not care, this was likely taxpayer money used to attack a portion of the population, on a worldwide basis so I don't see it as ethical.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

"I can't keep track of if you are not in favour of it and see it as personal choice because of the negative way you interact."

You might be able to if you actually read my posts?

It's been a long two plus years now. I'm simply getting confused in all the frustration. Or frustrated by all the confusion.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Make what up??

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Cough , Cough ........Shoes On the Other Foot Now .................LOL

" Democrat-Run Illinois Recommending Vaccinated Individuals Wear Masks "

" All individuals, including those who are fully vaccinated, are recommended to wear a face covering consistent with CDC guidance."

Damn Shreader Spreader...

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 17-10-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's not very helpful to use erroneous labels like "antivaxxers" in response.
Maybe everyone can at least quit with the hateful language??

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join